Writer's Block Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma and David continue their adventure. David gets bolder.
2.5k words
4.69
14.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers

David carried me inside and placed me on the ground. I was glad to be inside where I wouldn't be exposed to the eyes of the neighbors, but it opened new avenues to what David could do to me. He took a step back, surveying my whole body like I was a piece of jewelry.

I realized with panic by giving him permission to continue on, he knew that I was never going to say those safe words. And that meant he knew he could do whatever he wanted. And that terrified me.

He lifted my hands up and tied them to the light fixture above. The rope was just short enough that I had to stand on my tiptoes, my legs extended fully, and arms straightened out above me like puppet strings. Directly under the light, my skin started to feel the heat and my forehead began to sweat. Or was that the feeling of complete helplessness?

"Now, you be a good girl and don't be any trouble," David said. He reached out and touched my skin, just underneath my armpit. I gasped, shrinking away. The safe phrase was a distant memory now.

He disappeared out of sight. Gosh, I hated it when I couldn't see him.

A long, painful moment passed. A hand reached out and touched my side. I squealed, pulling away again. Now that I was freestanding instead of constrained to the basketball post, I felt myself shuddering at every touch. Without clothes, I was sensitive to every little stimulus.

His hands wrapped around my arms and grabbed both of my breasts, his hands fully engulfing my orbs. With him being behind me instead of in front, he was able to clench them much more firmly than he had when I was tied to the basketball post. He pulled me back, pressing my butt against his very hard and firm erection. I could only moan.

He held me there for a long moment, and I started to squirm. My pussy was begging for attention. I thought about saying the safe words so I could finally release myself, but I couldn't bring myself to say it, to end this experience. Holy crap, this felt amazing. I knew having someone else bringing me to cum would be a thousand times more intense and enjoyable than if I were to do it myself. I was a prisoner to my own horniness.

His hands began to move downwards. He didn't dig in like he had with my tits, but he let his fingernails just lightly graze my skin as he moved them methodically down to my chest, then my ribcage, then to my stomach. It felt like little mouse feet were scurrying down my body. He was leaving no inch unexplored. As he moved, I was very aware that, behind me, his head was moving down with them, and he was getting a very intimate view of my butt. As he began to move down to my pubic area, I willed his hands to touch me in my privates, to finally give me relief, but at the last moment they diverged and went down both legs. I groaned internally. Please, David!

David gave me a playful slap on my butt. Despite everything, with the insane amount of tension in between my legs, and my mind basically useless, a laugh escaped my lips. I panicked, realizing what I had just done. I tried to play it off as a strange-sounding squeal, but David had noticed.

"Oh, you liked that, didn't you?"

"N-n-no."

"Don't lie to me, wench," he growled.

"Y-yes. I liked it," I said, my ability to resist pathetic. "Please...spank me." Oh my gosh, what did I just say? Spank me? I had never been into that sort of thing, but my body was overruling my brain right now.

Shocked at my own audacity, I didn't even notice David had brought over a chair until he started to untie me and carry me over.

He placed me on his lap, my tits hanging over his leg and my pussy right on top of his erection.

"Don't squirm too much," he said. "I would hate to drop you." There was genuine concern in his voice, just a hint. This was David, I reminded myself. My best friend. He wouldn't deliberately harm me beyond some spankings. I felt myself breathe a little easier, but not by a lot. Still...this felt different. Outside, it had been mostly David, with a little bit of pirate. Inside, now, it was flipped--a full-on pirate with no qualms with what he would do to me...with a little bit of David.

I waited for the first strike. A long moment passed. When was he--

*Spank*

I screeched at the sharp pain that erupted on my left butt cheek. Suddenly, I couldn't breathe, the pleasurable feelings from my crotch expanding to engulf my entire body, and it took everything to not succumb. He continued, oblivious to the war raging inside me.

As he spanked me, I discovered a new aspect of my torture: Shame. With each strike, I felt myself grow wetter and wetter, the warmth in my crotch almost unbearable. My screams turned into moans, and I wanted to disappear rather than admit to myself that I was actually enjoying this.

Say the words. Just say the words.

I...I can't.

Somehow, David knew how to bring me just to the very edge of exploding without actually going over, and it was maddening. I couldn't do it. I couldn't say the words. I was still very much his prisoner, and escape was becoming less and less of an option.

Occasionally, while continuing to slap me with one hand, he would reach down and tweak a nipple. I tried everything not to, but each time he did, I squealed and then purred like a helpless little kitten.

Suddenly, he stopped. Why did he stop? I didn't want him to stop.

Still on his lap, I felt his fingers crawl up my back, giving it the same treatment as he had my front, particularly paying attention to my butt cheeks. I realized how completely vulnerable I was for him to be able to touch me like this. A finger or two would slip into the crack momentarily, and I bit my lip to suppress a scream. Everything was wet. Sweat covered my skin like slick morning dew, and my body felt unbearably hot. I didn't remember starting--maybe it never stopped from outside--, but the tears were coming freely now.

His fingers arrived at my collarbone and then reached up to my hair. He grabbed a chunk of it, as if to yank my head up, but then he changed his mind. His fingers unfurled and began to comb through my hair. I started to purr again, the noise vibrating from my throat.

"What a beaut'," he said. "You sure would be worth a pretty penny at the market. But you're mine."

He picked me up and started to walk towards the stairs. Up we went, and suddenly we were in my room.

"I've always wanted to do this," he said. I couldn't tell if that was the pirate speaking, or David speaking. Maybe it didn't matter.

He threw me on my king-sized bed facing up. I tried to curl myself into a ball to cover myself, but my body felt sluggish and drowsy. David was having none of that. He grabbed my legs and threw them wide, tying each to one of the posts with my socks. Then he untied my hands and retied them to the opposite bed posts.

My breath hitched as my body was tied taut, firmly tying me down in a spread-eagle position. I had never revealed it to anyone, but I found the spread-eagle position turned me on, so vulnerable and so exposed. Of course, I only imagined it with other people, not myself. My pussy was spread out fully, and I was sure that David could see every bit of me inside.

He jumped onto the bed and straddled me, looking almost directly down at me. I could feel his erection through his pants rubbing against my leg. "I hope you're enjoying this," he said. "I know I am." He leaned down and extended his tongue, licking my stomach and moving up. I screamed, the sensation like fire. Insanely pleasurable and yet extremely agonizing at the same time.

His tongue reached my right nipple, and he wrapped his mouth around it, rolling my nipple with his tongue and nipping at it. I thrashed and screamed, but it did nothing. He moved to the right nipple, except he began massaging my left breast with one hand, and the other slid down my body to finger my pussy. Not too deep, or I would have orgasmed, but just light enough that I could feel it send surges of warmth through me and my whole body--not just my pussy--making it scream for release, tantalized by the orgasm that it couldn't have. How was he doing that? Did he even know how much torment he was putting me through by keeping me so close to the edge?

Say it!

No!

And suddenly, he was gone. He stood up and left, obviously on the hunt for something, leaving me right as I was about to climax. I swear, he was a devil in disguise. It was ironic. The main character makes a deal with the devil to escape. My choice had been to not make a deal, but by doing that, maybe I had placed myself in the hands of a completely different kind of devil.

As I laid there and the moments stretched into minutes, I began to squirm against my bonds. What was he doing now? Every time he disappeared, he came back with a new form of torture, each one worse than the last.

In the haze of hormones and conflicting emotions I was swimming in, I had a moment of clarity. This was not what I had in mind when I suggested the idea to David, but I couldn't exactly be mad at him. This was the purest form of excitement mixed with terror I had ever felt. David was only doing what I asked him to do, and it wasn't like he was doing this against my will. I could stop it at any time--but I knew I wouldn't. All of this was on me.

He returned holding the hunting knife again. What in the world was he going to do with that? I felt a moment of panic. No, he wasn't going to hurt me. At least...I hoped not. That wasn't David. Of course, it wasn't David to tie me up spread-eagle and fondle my breast while fingering me at the same time, either.

"You've been a good girl, and I can see that you've been enjoying this," he said. "Time for a little reward."

He straddled me again, but this time with his back to me. What was he doing?

Something cold and metallic touched my pussy.

Holy freaking crap.

He was rubbing the flat side of the knife against my pussy! I couldn't explain it, but the feeling the slight sharpness of the knife, literally on top of my pussy was terrifyingly stimulating to my already sensitive pussy. I was in no danger, but the illusion of it was enough to drive me absolutely wild.

I screamed obscenities and other choice words that I never had before. The dam in my body finally, mercifully, cracked, and cum squirted out of me like a hose, all over my covers. I knew that David's position on my body gave him a front row seat to everything, but I could hardly care. I squirted more than I have ever in my life. I collapsed into the bed, gasping for air like I had just run a marathon.

For a while, I wasn't aware of much of anything. My climax had completely wiped me and my mental facilities out. When I came to, David was untying me.

"A-are we d-done?" I wasn't sure how I wanted him to answer that question.

He grinned. "Not quite. I wouldn't be much of a pirate if I didn't make you walk the plank."

"What? What plank?"

Instead of answering me, he picked me up, tenderly. My arms wrapped around his neck. Even though I wasn't bound anymore, my extremities were nearly useless. I couldn't even find the strength to bring my limbs up to cover myself.

The front door was open, with a long wooden plank extending from the hallway to the edge of the doorway entrance. He must've put it out when he was grabbing the knife, I thought.

He set me down. I nearly collapsed; my legs were so weak. "Go on. Walk the plank."

"W-w-what? But it goes outside!"

He grinned. "Yes. That's the point."

I swallowed. I should have said the safe words right then and there. I had climaxed. I had gotten what I was holding out for, finally. But I wanted to finish this. Doing this would entirely submit myself to David. I realized at that moment that that was what I wanted the whole time, why I could never bring myself to say the safe words, why I asked David to spank me, or even suggest the whole experience in the first place. I craved the feeling of being completely submissive.

I put one foot in front of the other, gingerly testing the strength of the plank. The wood fiber was an odd sensation on my bare feet, and it only served to remind me of my own nakedness. My balance felt off--I was still dizzy from my climax. I wondered what David would do if I fell off. For just a moment, I was tempted to do just that to extend his treatment of me.

I made it to the end of the plank. Standing there at the very edge of the open door, completely naked and facing the street, I felt completely and utterly exposed. Shame, excitement, terror--it all came to me at once.

I stepped across the barrier, off the "plank" and onto the front patio.

"Good," David said. He leaned on the doorframe, preventing me from going back inside. "You know what? There's something still missing here. You've walked the plank, but now you need to be marooned."

"M-marooned? Like abandoned? O-out here? N-n-naked?" The words didn't seem real coming out of my mouth. How did I get here? I agreed to David stripping me in the backyard and even playing with me inside but being out in public was too much. And yet, once again, I couldn't bring myself to say the safe words. "Writer's block" was the most foreign thing in my vocabulary.

"Yes. I think an hour or two should be good. Don't leave the patio, or you'll be marooned for longer. I'll come out to get you later."

He closed the door, and it *clicked* as he locked it, leaving me stranded outside.

Jastes22
Jastes22
151 Followers