Wrong Turn?

Story Info
Dark street, used and abused, but liked it.
1.9k words
4.23
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

Walking down the street, you are kind of in your own little world. Enjoying the sunset and the sounds of the cars as they rush by you. These are the sounds of the city and you know them well. As you stroll along, you don't realize that you are straying into unfamiliar parts of town. The lighting isn't quite as good as it was and cars are fewer and farther between. You look around and try to get your bearings so you can see which way to go to get back into the main area of town. Alas, you decide you are lost and need to ask directions. You see a young woman across the street standing by an apartment complex so you walk over to see if she can help you find your way. As you approach her you can see that she is dressed a little "revealing" and decide that she is probably a working girl. No matter, you still need directions and you walk up and say hi. "Can you direct me to the main street, please?" She says, "Sure, just walk around the block and then down a few streets and you will be fine." You thank her and smile as you walk off thinking all is going to be okay now. Little do you know...

As you turn the corner you are surprised to see a group of people standing in the street. You move to the sidewalk and try to walk quickly by, but they see you. Your heart beats a little faster as you hear one of the men yell, "Hey You! What are you doing on our street?" Suddenly, you are surrounded and begin to get worried. You tell them you are lost in hopes they will let you pass. They just chuckle at you. One woman says, "You have to pay to walk on our street."

As the woman says that your mind races and you try to remember how much money you have in your pockets. Reaching for your money, you pull out ten dollars and offer it to the woman. She just laughs and says, "That's not how you pay, sweetie."

Just at that moment, you feel someone grab your arms. Two men have you now. One on each arm, holding you tightly. The woman walks up and begins to unbutton your shirt and jeans. She pulls down your pants and pushes your shirt open. Your chest is heaving now and your breasts are pushing against your bra. Your pants around your ankles now, you try to keep your legs together even though you have panties on. The woman smiles and runs her hand over your face softly. Suddenly, another man appears and pushes her aside. He grabs your breasts with his hands and squeezes them hard. Even through your bra you can feel his firm grip and you winch a little. It doesn't really hurt but the strength of his grip is enough to leave marks. You struggle a little but the two men holding your arms just hold you firmly. The man reaches down and slips his hand into your panties now. You beg them to let you go, but no one is paying attention to you. Down come the panties exposing your pussy for everyone to see. Next the bra comes off and you are totally naked now! Standing in the middle of the street with a dozen people looking at you. The man says, "Now you pay your toll."

You feel yourself being pushed to your knees and see the man pull out his dick. He moves forward and you turn your head away trying to avoid him. Nice try, but it doesn't work. He grabs your head and forces your mouth open, slipping his hard cock into your mouth. Slowly he moves in and out. You can feel it as the hard dick slides over your lips and against your tongue. You try to resist, but you can feel your pussy getting wet and your nipples getting hard. After a few minutes, the two men holding you down move away and you are actively sucking this stranger's cock. You want it now... You want him to fuck your mouth hard and you are longing for the taste of his hot, salty-sweet cum. He is moving faster and faster. You can feel him getting close now. He moans and you feel his cum as it shoots into your mouth. You swallow as much as you can, but some dribbles down your cheek. He slumps a little and his dick goes limp in your mouth. You suck it hard one last time to get the last drop then let him slip away.

You look around you now, and see what is going on. The woman is naked now and several men have their dicks out rubbing them. Your eyes widen and you know what is going to happen now. You smile.

Two men move toward you and push you over onto your back. One man gets between your legs and runs the head of his dick up and down your wet pussy lips. The other man kneels down near your head and lays his balls against your mouth. You lick the balls gently and feel the other man slip into your pussy. You moan from the size of him... he is huge you think, but he goes in steadily. You are filled up with his cock and now you are trying to get the second man's dick into your mouth. You want it badly, but he moves away. The first man rolls you over and you are on top of him now. Sinking your pussy down you take him as deep as you can into your warm wet hole. Slowly you move up and down... fucking him... riding his cock up and down... up and down...

Then you feel another person behind you and you gasp! What is he doing you think. Then you realize what is going on. The second man is pushing his cock into your ass! Oh no! OHHHHHH.... You moan as he pushes into you. His rock hard dick up your ass and another in your pussy. They seem to be moving in unison. As one moves into you, the other pulls out... in and out... out and in.... you are moaning noticeably now. Your chest is heaving and your tits are bouncing and jiggling as you are double fucked by these two men. You are overwhelmed by the feelings and just as you think you can't take anymore yet another person comes near you.

The woman has moved close to you and is holding your face against her pussy.! One hard cock up your ass, another in your pussy and now your being forced to lick this womans cunt. What payment for walking down the wrong street ... You lick her clit and reach up to insert a finger into her. You are trying to do your best for everyone in hopes they will let you go. In and out of your ass ... In and out of your pussy... Licking her clit and finger-fucking her as fast as you can.... The woman is the first to go... She shudders and cums .... The wetness and smell is so intense that you know she had a huge orgasm. She slumps away and sits down breathing hard. The two men are pounding you hard and fast now... both about ready to go. You can feel them as they move in and out of you. You are getting close yourself now. You can feel it building inside you... then all the sudden the man beneath you moans. You can feel him as he shoots his cum into your pussy... you grind down on him and he moans louder... I'm cumming he yells! Just as he is finishing the man behind you grabs your hips. He pushes deep into your ass and holds his hard cock there. Moaning he shoot his load up your ass. You can feel the hot cum deep inside your ass and it pushes you over the edge. Your body shakes and convulses! CUMMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGG you moan. OHHHHHHHH Sooooo good!!!!

As you finish the man behind you slips out of your ass and you roll off the man underneath allowing his cock to withdraw too. You move over and sit down on the street. The pavement is warm and you feel the fluids leaking out of your asshole and pussy. Full of cum, nipples rock hard, pussy quivering you sit there. As you try to catch your breath three more men walk up.

Oh no, please you say.... Not again... not yet... please.... Too bad, too sad .... They pick you up and push you to your knees again.

One man holds you on your knees and another moves in front of you. You see his hard dick and know what you have to do. You take it in your mouth and begin to give him the required blowjob. The last man moves behind you and slips up your ass. Your asshole is sore from the last fucking but you push back against him anyway. As he slips deep into your asshole the man in your mouth grabs your hair and forces your mouth down on him. Gagging you try to catch your breath, but he isn't having any of it. He wants it rough and he fucks your mouth hard. The man in your ass is pounding into you like there is no tomorrow... Hard and fast... both men fucking you.

The third man reaches under you and grabs your tits. He pinches the nipples hard making you moan. Kneading and squeezing your tits making them sore very quickly. The man in your mouth is getting closer now as you feel his cock growing. He pulls out suddenly and holds your head in his hands. His cum shoots against your face. Over and over his hot seed splashes against your face! Dripping down your cheeks, in your hair you can feel it as it hits your skin... Hot and wet... The man in your asshole sees this and rams in deep. You feel the first shot of his cum up your ass then to your surprise he pulls out. He shoots the rest of his cum on your back and over your ass. Cum puddles on your back. You can feel it running down the cheeks of your butt now. Your pussy is soaked and you realize that you just came too! The wetness running down your thighs.

They let you go and you just lean forward on your elbows and try to catch your breath now. Your body aches... Your asshole is raw... Your pussy is soaked and swollen... Your jaws are tired... and you have the cum of several men in you and on you everywhere you can think of. Leaking out of your asshole, dripping down your cheeks, and running down your thighs.

You look around and everyone has wandered off and you are alone now. Your clothes are piled beside you but you are too weak to move. You just slump down and lay there feeling the tingling and the soreness of your body... And you think....

"Maybe I'll have to travel this road again... and if I'm lucky... Maybe I'll have to pay a price to do it!"