All Comments on 'WVC Ch. 18: The Massage Class'

by gupiao

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is getting tedious

The e-mail said nothing about whether he could let events go to their natural conclusion, so the professor saying he was "not allowed" would cause anyone who's been denied for about the 15th time to either go berserk or to ditch these blue balls for someone else.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Better and better!

Enjoying this...not in any hurry...though not sure why he cannot cum as the buld up only goes so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nursing Department

Have him get an e-mail from the School of Nursing, telling him he's the model for the class on "Male Reproductive Processes." At least he'll cum.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
It's been interesting so far

but after 18 chapters it seems to be becoming formulaic. what does bill get out the deal? is he a sub who seeks merely to satisfy others while sacrificing his own pleasure? At this point I fear that I'm losing interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great 3 chapters(?)

This was great. I've been to many massage parlors myself. One person replied that there were 18 chapters, I only see 1.

kprxtyus at yahoo dot com

kprxtyuskprxtyusover 9 years ago
I liked all 18 chapters.

What I can't get over is how long he was able to go without masturbating. When I was his age, even now at my age, when I feel like mas... I do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The penis isn't a muscle

It's erectile tissue instead. Some professor if she didn't know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with most of the comments here... Also how come he is still embarrassed at showing his magnificent cock to the girls? Still blushing and trying to conceal it. You'd think by now he'd be starting to enjoy exhibiting himself to all these lovelies. I sure would!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous