WWE: Quarantine with a Ladies' Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Si, mami! MMMMM!! If you can take it? AHHHHH SHIT... I can deliver!" That smile never left the former NXT Cruiserweight Champion's face as he got into the steady, smooth motion to properly pump into her butt now that they were both used to the feeling. Her back passage still tight around his rod but now he was able to firmly move in and out. Making her thick cheeks ripple with each motion as he kept her in place with hands on her midsection. Staring down to watch the stunning sight of his shaft disappearing into her rump before reappearing moments later. More than happy to give this lusty beauty the kind of fucking she hadn't planned on taking when the night began. Thanks to his seductive charms and top notch sexual ability however he'd turned the TV host into a far more XXX-rated performer rather than a PG-TV star she's supposed to be.

"FUCK... FUCK!! MMMMMM FUCK... UHHHHH MY ASS!! MMMMMM OOOOOOOH!!" Sweat dripped off of her stunning face, with loose strands of her hair sticking to her cheeks and over the forehead. Her tits swaying underneath her as she rocked back and forth, once again fucking herself on that thick length but this time as it was actively pumped stiffly into her. Keeping her cheeks shaking from the force of both their motions as he fitted nice and deep into her tightness. "UHHHH!! MORE! MMMMM... Don't... UHHHH!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!! MMMMM..." The pleasure she was getting making her now go from rubbing to fingering her already soaking wet pussy. Shoving a couple digits in nice and deep as her eyes closed as her head rested on the back of the couch she was being fucked on. Her loud, pornstar-quality moans echoing around the locker room to accompany the slap of his muscular Latino frame colliding with that PAWG ass to keep it shaking sexily.

Sweat too pouring off of the toned to say the least body of the resident Ladies' Man of the WWE as he earned his reputation and then some. Briskly pumping his big, thick cock between the juicy cheeks of the on-screen interviewer of Monday Night Raw. Still grinning, seeing how his charms had turned the once professional woman into an anal-loving temptress. Her loud moans sweet victory music to his ears and more then fuelling him to keep driving his length into her still super tight asshole even as he's stretched her back passage out to at least accept his cock. Allowing his crotch to smack off her rump each time he drills her for a round of butt fucking that would otherwise render most women unable to walk straight for well over a week.

Caruso however in such a high state of lust thanks in part to his expert seduction that she was craving more and more. Driving herself hard into a second orgasm as her eyes rolled upward and drool hung from those pouty lips as her teeth clenched together from the high ripping through her body. Juices gushing out to soak not just her fingers but her hand and wrist as she finger banged herself through this anal-induced orgasm. More slumping against the couch rather than just resting on it as her energy got sapped. Her pushes back mistimed and lacking the force from before as she just rode out the sexual peak. Before letting out a long gasp that would have fitted perfectly in a porno film as her hand finally fell away from her spent snatch to leave juices dripping down her thighs and onto the seating.

It was one thing to endure the tightening of her snatch when she first came, but a second round was even too much for the Hispanic Casanova to handle. Managing a couple more pumps into that stunning rump before he pulled out with a deep grunt. His rod pulsing even without being touched as he turned the tired beauty around so she leaned back to sit on the couch. That cocky smile, and for good reason, still on his sweat-coated face and he knelt over her and stroked his length. Aiming at her face for an obvious target.

Worn out and with closed eyes, Charly only knew what was happening when she felt the first blast of hot, thick spunk from that Mexican cock splashing over her stunning American facial features. Making her groan with approval and her mouth open as her tongue stuck out, getting soon rewarded with bursts of spunk loosely shot and intended landing on her and into that oral hole. Most of his load painting her cheeks, nose, and forehead. Resulting in some of the cum matting into the strands of hair already stuck to her face from this wild locker room fuck. She didn't care about such a shameful mess. Using a hand to carefully clear away jizz from close to her eyes so she could look at him as he finally let go of his spent cock. Leaving her to press her lips together and swallow down the collected spunk from his load with a single, greedy gulp.

"So, mamacita... Do I live up to my reputation?" Angel asked as he stood up. Admiring his work and not just of his cum all over that pretty face of his conquest for the night.

"Mmmmm... All that, and then some..." Charly purred with a saucy smile, made hotter by the spunk dripping from those big lips.

"Like I say, I always take care of my women... It's what a true Ladies' Man does!" He bragged, stepping back as he moved across the room to scoop up his ring attire from the floor to slip it back on.

"Oh I know... And I know I'm just one of many women you'll fuck and dump too..." Caruso said but with a sexy laugh, showing that after a great fuck like that she was perfectly happy to be a notch on the bedpost to him.

"Hey, that might be true for most women I'm with... But you? I think you deserve say, a second date or two..." Garza said after he'd put back on his boots and pads to be already dressed - like he's made a quick getaway before in the past after some action.

"So what? I've just got to get on my knees, spread my legs, or let you tap my ass to get some more of you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Her tone sounding like she wasn't against the idea.

"Well, if you put it like that?" Angel just smiled and gave her a wink. "Pretty much, mami."

"...I think that can be arranged..." Charly said, grinning back as she started to scoop up the spunk from her face so could seductively lick it off her finger for a last encouraging show for him.

"...Man, it's so tough sometimes to be a Ladies' Man..." Angel said with a bragging laugh, as he's completely lived up to his reputation and then some.

* * *

While I'm not accepting any requests or suggestions for stories, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12