WWE Surprise Party - Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right, you do..." Batista says, putting an arm around Lynch as he walks her over to one of the tables in the room. "You and every other babe that's been in and out of WWE does..." He says with a cocky smile. Using that superior strength to lift Lynch onto the table to sit her on the edge. Stepping between her legs to push his fat dick into her snug, wet pussy. The previous fucking she's taken allowed him to slide in nice and deep before he gripped her waist and let loose with a firm, quick pace to fill her up and make her rounded tits bounce from the force of those powerful thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm! Oh yeah... Let's see what Big, Bad Dave has!" Becky moans as she places her hands on Batista's strong and muscular, tattooed arms as she hooks her legs around his waist, moving against his deep and smooth thrusts.

"Mmmmm... Hell yeah... Bad enough to handle the fucking Man!" Batista smiles back. Showing that being retired from in-ring action hasn't hurt his ability to bang like an Animal as he thrusts firmly into Lynch's snug, wet MILF pussy. The table they're using already starting to rock a little as he plunges into her snatch and the sound of skin hitting skin begins to ring out.

"Mmmmmmm! Yeah... Give The Man that big fuckin' dick!" Becky Lynch moans as she moves on the surface of the table, grinding against his rapidly thrusting cock, feeling each powerful ram into her snatch.

Meanwhile, the Blonde Bombshell of NXT, Tiffany Stratton, bobs her head along The Rock's cock with her soft and sensual lips gliding smoothly against his shaft, taking inch after impressive inch deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm... Damn, little momma! Mmmm... They must be teaching you new gals... Ahhhh... Something real special in developmental these days!" The People's Champion says. Watching the still rookie in sports entertainment beauty put on an Attitude Era performance on his fat, lengthy cock. Her saliva now coated his length from the smooth bobs and still didn't look like she was done with him.

Tiffany looks up at The Rock with her beautiful, seductive eyes as she bobs her blond-haired head smoothly back and forth along his Samoan-black cock, her saliva soothingly dripping down as her pouty lips rub back and forth with ease.

"Mmmmm... Like that, honey? Mmmmm... Bet a little lady like you might be on the lookout... Mmmm... For a new Daddy in her life, huh?" He teased with a smile. Lasting far longer between her pouty lips than most men, and good few main roster Superstars, possibly could with such an impressive oral technique.

Tiffany slaps her tongue against the bottom side of The Rock's cock playfully before she eases her head off of his cock. Tiffany places her right hand around his shaft and strokes the saliva down his length. "Are you rich?" Tiffany asks with a cute and mischievous smile.

"Yeah... The Rock damn well knows what kind of a lady you are..." The Rock said with a knowing tone at her golddigger-like question. "How about you show The Great One what you're packing under that cute little outfit... Before we start talking about what kinds of bank accounts you might be able to drain."

Tiffany smiles and nods her head happily "Ok!" Tiffany says before she scoots back on her knees and slides the fur coat off of her body, exposing her sleeveless black top, with her tanned and slender shoulders exposed.

"Allow The Rock, momma..." The Rock smiled, making her look over her shoulder with those enhancing eyes as he raised her top up while her arms did the same. Her rounded, enhanced but still stunning tits were exposed. A slight bite of her lip as he then knelt down to ease the short skirt down her legs along with an expensive pair of panties that she had on. Tiffany barely got to step out of them before she gasped, having to put her hands up to hold onto the edge of the drinks table as she got bent over. Her smoothly shaved pussy was introduced to that long, fat cock as The Rock stood behind her and pushed his member into her tightness with a shameless and approving groan.

"Mmmmmmm... Fuck..." Tiffany moans and presses her pouty lips together as she starts to move forward against the table, her hands gripping the sides as The Rock pumps into her nicely tight and wet, entitled snatch.

"Mmmmm... Bet your Daddy warned you about... Mmmm! Guys like The Great One, right?" The Rock smirked before he let out a moan. Smoothly pumping to work his thick dark toned cock deeper into that tight, white snatch of the stunning blonde. Her long hair began to sway while her tits bounced underneath her as he fucked her from behind.

"Mmmmm... You could... Ahhhhh! Definitely be my Daddy..." Tiffany moans as she moves back and forth between The Rock's muscular frame and table, feeling every inch ramming into her wet pussy.

"Mmmm... The Rock has heard that before from a hot little blonde..." The Hollywood A-Lister says with a slight brag. His eyes locked down onto her rounded, desirable ass as it began to clap off of his muscular waist. Showing her Superstar potential to handle such a massive slab of dick in her tight, dampening pussy at such a stiff pace. The table slightly rocking, pun intended, as the glasses and alcohol started to clatter a bit from the motion.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhhh... Ohhhhh yes Daddy..." Tiffany Stratton moans out in a whiny voice as she moves against the table with more force, bottles and cans of beer falling from the table and onto the floor of the luxury suite

The Rock doesn't seem to care one bit about the mess being made on the floor. Too busy enjoying the hot, snug pussy of a stunning babe and former NXT Women's Champion even this early into her career. Then again, from the moans The People's Champion is letting out as he goes balls deep in her love tunnel, she's more than meeting the challenge to take on one of the all-time greats as she rocks back and forth to give back as good as she gets.

The same could also be said for the Irish Lasskicker. Across the room, Becky Lynch is now mounted on top of the former Superstar turned top action actor in his own right in Batista with the both of them now on top of the party table. The former World Champion's animalistic cock is buried into that tight, wet pussy to allow Lynch to ride his cock with a smooth, confident pace. Even with how stiffly Batista is thrusting that big dick into her twat from underneath while his hands keep hold of her toned midsection for balance.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh! Yeah! The Man always... Ahhhh! Ends up on top!" Becky Lynch proudly boasts with her moans as she rocks her body forward on his cock, grinding her pussy down each time she lowers. Becky moves her hands against his powerful and muscular chest as she bucks her hips with each of Batista's deep upward thrusts.

"Ahhhhh... Nothing like letting... Mmmmm... A hot redhead go wild..." Batista said with a bragging smile. All too happy to let the former multi-time Women's Champion bounce away on his cock to enjoy the sight of her rounded tits and flaming hair bounce away as she takes his cock. "Mmmm... Reminds me of the downtime on and off set... Mmmm! Doing Guardians of the Galaxy... Even if she shaved her hair for that part..."

"Mmmmm... Don't get any ideas....I ain't shavin' my head!' Becky replies with a laugh and smirks down at Batista as she smoothly works her snatch along his stiff and long cock, feeling his thrusts aggressively becoming deeper

"Mmmmm... Fuck no... The Man is damn fine as she is..." Batista says, and for a powerhouse of a man, he's almost having to match her wicked pace as she raises and drops along that thrusting rod. The slap of their bodies meeting rings out around the room while there's a slight strain on the table they're using to fuck on.

"Damn right, she is!" Becky confidently replies as she moves her hands against his muscular chest, moving to sit up more on his cock, turning her head to glance over and notice Tiffany Stratton getting railed from behind by The Rock. "Ahhh.... Hell.... Who the fuck invited the blond bimbo..."

"Mmmmm... Damn... More like who the Hell is that hot piece of ass..." Batista shows a bit of the arrogant, Hollywood side that had been seen during his last WWE match as he dared to look over and see the other female in the room being railed from behind. Even as his big cock was being more than pleasured by Lynch on top of him. "What? Worried she's gonna give The Man... Mmmm! A run for her money in the fucking like a filthy slut stakes?" He said, sounding like he was trying to provoke Lynch for even hotter action than he was getting to begin with from her.

Becky narrows her eyes and grits her teeth "Ain't nobody gives The Man... Ahhhh! A run..." Becky moans and replies as she sharply moves her body forward, grinding down roughly on Batista's cock, jerking him forward with her movements.

"Mmmm... Talk is cheap, Becks... Mmmm! Let's fucking see you prove it..." Batista smirks, seeing his words worked to make himself groan out thanks to how she got more aggressive with her motion. The kind of pace that many men, including a good portion of the active WWE roster, wouldn't last a minute off.

The pace was so intense now that it kept the table they were on jolting back and forth a bit. The wrapped box on it ended up falling off the edge to hit the floor and pop open from the shifts of the table. Showing again that The Rock had planned this to devolve into a sex party from the start when a rather thick and lengthy strap-on cock with a harness popped out. A deluxe version at that with a smaller one on the inside for the female user to put into themselves and 'feel' the pleasure from using it on another.

Becky turns her head and happens to glance down at the strap-on harness "Ahhhhh... Yeah... Ya want to see how the Man really plays?"

"I'm down..." Batista questions. Not seeing what Lynch had looked at but stopping his thrusts to allow her to dismount his meaty dick. Leaving him with a shine of her juices over that fat cock.

Becky presses her lips together and glances down at Batista "Are ya sure.... "

"Girl? If you're thinking what I am? Then you can go ahead and try to screw me harder than the WWE has sometimes in the past..." Batista smirks with a rather shocking tone.

Becky looks at Batista with a smirk "Ya really down to get railed by The Man?" Becky asks as she reaches down to pick up the strap-on harness.

"Oh please... It takes a real man to know what he can handle." His tone implies it might not be the first time this has happened to him, which could explain some of the alleged relationships he's been in during his time even in the WWE. Even shifting forward to let his toned, muscular ass rest on the edge of the table while Lynch herself rather easily and quickly puts on the harness to even slide the inner fake dick into her slick pussy. A sure sign this isn't her first time doing this, which might ask questions about what she and her husband get up to.

"Don't be cryin' when ya become The Man's lil bitch!" Becky says as she spits down onto the plastic dildo of the strap-on, closing in behind the powerful and muscular Batista. Becky places her left hand on his lower back and grips the dildo with her right hand before she eases into Batista's tight asshole.

"Mmmmm... Fuck..." Batista tenses a bit but his fat cock performs a telling throb from the penetration. "It's been a while..." He says with a laugh as he feels the former multi-time Women's Champion start to thrust into her backside to peg the former World Champion. "Mmmmm... And someone knows what they're doing back there too..." He adds, noticing Lynch's smooth pace, to begin with, for more proof this isn't the first time she's fucked a man's ass.

"Mmmmm... Ya sure are surprisin' The Man.... Ahhhh! Big, Bad Dave..." Becky moans as she places her left hand down on his lower back as well. She moves forward to work the plastic strap-on dildo into Batista's ass, her smooth thrusts obviously not as controlling due to the body size and muscle difference.

"Ahhhhh... Guess the current roster... Mmmmm... Must be full of some right fucking cowards... Mmmmm... If they don't have the balls to let a hot babe fuck their ass..." Batista says with a rather shameless brag. Not even needing to stroke his cock as it swings slightly back and forth with the slight rock he does to take her pumps.

"Mmmmm....ya like The Man fuckin that ass?" Becky Lynch moans and grits her teeth as she starts to pump forward into Batista at a quicker pace.

Meanwhile, The Rock and Tiffany Stratton have come to a stop and are taking a quick breather. Tiffany's eyes widen as she watches Becky Lynch using the strap-on on the future Hall of Famer Batista "What the fuck?" Tiffany says before glancing over to The Rock.

"That's... Yeah, that's a new one on The Rock." The Rock just shrugs his shoulders. "You know how wild Hollywood can be, little lady!" He says, before making Tiffany bite down on her bottom lip when his arm goes around her shoulders. "But you know, The Rock knows a trick or two with his tongue that..." He starts to say before there's a firm knock on the door. "Hold that thought for The Great One." He says, making Tiffany pout with arms folded in a bratty manner.

Her mood quickly changes however when she sees an unexpected but very welcome sight. The controversial content creator, boxer and as of late special guest Superstar in the WWE Logan Paul. The tall, muscular, blond-haired man has a wide smile on his face as he walks in wearing designer pants, an open jacket to show off his body and even a rare videogame trading card around his neck on a bling chain.

"Yooooooooooo... This is the fucking shit!!" He says, giving The Rock a high five. "Yo, that's even wilder than when my girl's tape got leaked... Sick..." Logan says, seeing Batista getting pegged by Becky Lynch. "But yo... 'Sup, girl? You're looking damn fine..." The cocky hunk said, making a beeline straight for Tiffany as he openly checks her out.

Tiffany smiles "Oh my God! Now I know you have money!" Tiffany says as she pouts her lips together and innocently glances down "Maybe...you want to be my new Daddy?" Tiffany asks as she flashes her eyelashes at Logan Paul

"Had a feeling you were one of those kinds of chicks..." Logan cockily smirks. "How about you get to sucking something on me first before you get a piece of Daddy's bank account..." He smugly says. Boldly pushing down his pants, seeing what kind of party this is, and perhaps to even more annoy the WWE Universe Logan is packing the kind of thick, nicely long cock that backs up his supersized ego.

Tiffany cutely laughs and nods her head "Sure thing..." Tiffany says before she happily drops down onto her knees in front of the Social Media Superstar and places her hands on his nicely toned and muscular waist before she leans her blonde-haired head in and parts her pouty lips to take Logan's cock into her gold-digging mouth.

"Mmmmm... Finally, a slut in the WWE gives me the fucking respect I deserve..." Logan brags with a moan and again proves some of his haters wrong by not just cumming instantly between those ripe lips. Watching Tiffany's gorgeous face slide along his meaty cock to show off her oral skills to a potential new 'Daddy'. Neither of them notices The Rock grabbing a beer off the floor to walk off towards the others in the room as Stratton goes to work with loud slurps along Logan's dick.

Mmmmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmmm!" Tiffany moans as she happily bobs her head along Long Paul's cock, her soft tongue slapping against the sides of his dick as she greedily sucks away on his shaft. Tiffany's soothing saliva drips down and coats him with each of her head movements, with her lips easily gliding along his tool.

"Mmmmm... Shit... Might be able to teach... Ahhhhh... My damn girl a trick or two with a mouth this fucking good..." The muscular hunk says. Dumping his jacket to the side but keeping his bling and headband on as he lets Tiffany suck away. Those pouty lips move along his dick with a nice smoothness as the former NXT Women's Champion blows the controversial stud.

Tiffany slides her hands against Logan's muscular thighs and to his muscular, toned waist as she steadily rocks her head back and forth, taking him deeper into her mouth and sucking him like she hopes to drain every last dime from his large bank account.

Across the room, Becky Lynch is letting out a hiss as she holds up one of Batista's powerful legs with both hands and even he needs to help her to do that, as he lays on his side on the table. Still being pegged by The Man who works that strap-on in and out of his tight asshole. Batista was free to stroke his fat cock while The Rock approaches with an amused smile. "Got everything under control here, Becks?" The Rock jokes, seeing the unusual sight as Becky is fucking a man twice her size and weight if not even more so.

Becky smirks as she slowly eases out of Batista's tight asshole and starts to slide the strap-on down from her waist and down her smooth legs "Yeah...but The Man is ready for a good double pounding..." Becky says with a lick of her lips.

"Works for me... She's got me all warmed up now..." Batista all too casually says for a man who'd just been pegged for a long period of time. So while Batista moves off the table, The Rock scoops up Lynch into his powerful arms. Lowering Lynch onto his fat, Samoan and Black cock to ease her wet pussy down to meet his balls. She kept a grip on her waist to allow Batista to move behind her. Ready to 'return the favour' of the action he just took as he pushed his length up into her tight Irish ass. Leaving Lynch double-stuffed by two Hollywood A-listers and former World Champions.

"Mmmmmmmmm... Fuck..." Becky Lynch moans and grits her teeth as she feels Batista's monster of a cock sliding into her tight asshole while he and The Rock easily hold The Man up into the air as the two WWE Legends pump and double stuff her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm... Nothing like fucking a hot as Hell momma..." Batista says with a groan. Firmly working his cock up into Lynch's tight backside while she begins to jolt. Moved up and down by the stiff pricks deep in her snatch and ass thanks to how perfectly the two veteran hunks are working in and out of her lower holes. "Mmmmm... You wanted it, Becks? You're gonna fucking get it..."

"Ahhhhh! And The Man always gets what she wants..." Becky moans as she bounces and rocks between Batista and The Rock, lowering down with a firm impact, both cocks plunging deep into her ass and pussy, sweat coating Becky's hot Irish body.

"Mmmmm... Feels like you ain't the only one here... Not from how fucking wet The Great One's big guy is right now!" The Rock points out. A nice shine of sweat forming on his muscular body to more than prove he's still got it. As if his stiff and swift thrusts into her snatch don't prove that enough as he acts more like a porn star than a Hollywood megastar. And the same was said for Batista from the way he's making Lynch's juicy ass clap against his muscular body.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck... Ahhhhh!!" Becky moans as she grips The Rock's strong and muscular arms, with her legs hooked around his muscular waist as she drops down sharply on The Rock's cock, before having Batista's cock ramming deep into her ass

Lynch was giving back as good as she was taking. Her rounded MILF tits squashed against The Rock's broad, tattooed chest while her plump backside slapped off of Batista's rock-hard body. Sandwiched between two studs and being drilled so deep and hard that there's no way her husband, an actual active WWE Superstar unlike these two, wouldn't be able to tell she'd been cheating on him with a couple of world-famous hunks.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh! Fuck... Ahhhhh! Fuck!!" Becky Lynch moans and grits her teeth as she swiftly bounces between The Rock and Batista, feeling both of their hard and thick cock ramming deep into her pussy and ass, sharply lowering down on them.

123456...8