WWT: The Tentacle Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't talk about it. Something seemed to stop us even as the four of us washed the cum from our bodies, turning the lake almost white.

But on the car ride home, we cleared our schedules, planning a trip back the next day.

Chapter Eighteen: Finding Rachel

My heels tapped under the desk, fidgeting uncomfortably, my pussy squirming with desire as I waited for the creature to begin our morning routine.

God, I'd even stayed awake thinking about it, needing to touch myself just to settle into sleep.

I could barely look at the girl, pale and jittering, like a lost baby-faced lamb. She filled out the form with trembling hands. The dark-haired beauty wore this flowery sundress, adorable but so loose against her frail body that neckline gaped open, not leaving much to the imagination.

And yet, there was a strange innocence to her. Her dark eyes seemed to float, unsettled and yet serene. The girl projected a strange sense of calm, even as she spoke strange sentences that barely made any sense.

I hated myself for what I was about to do to her.

On the surface, so much seemed better than ever in the country. But underneath every smile was a stifled shared reality. The aliens were here, using most of us to fulfill strange sexual perversions, slithering inside every hole with massive dick-shaped phalluses of every shape and size.

Only it wasn't like the movies. The news, the people, the women, all of us shared the secret only in subtle glances. There were clues, a rumpled outfit, mussed makeup, and so many excuses. Then there were the dead giveaways. Like the girl yesterday rushing to her car with cum still dripping down her legs, leaving little puddles sprinkled on the sidewalk.

We averted our eyes, somehow unable to speak as the tentacles drew nearer, claiming more and more. It was so shameful. Not that we had been taken, but how each of us enjoyed it. How readily we submitted, twisted to the will of these monstrous abominations. Cum drunk and depraved enough to collaborate, we helped the inhuman cocks quietly enslave our race.

There must be still girls out there, ones who had not been claimed by the creature. Our new boss said as much in subtle hints about our expectations. Workforce agencies like ours had arranged so many jobs, each of them infiltrated by different aliens like the one now touching my leg from its perch underneath the desk.

I had to remain perfectly calm and help satisfy the alien's desire for fresh victims.

The tentacle moved in between my legs, driving up into my pussy with a practiced motion. I bit my lip, having done this a hundred times with as many beautiful young girls, looking them all in the eyes as I signed the paper that sealed their fate.

At best, they would be used like me, fucked discreetly to let the shame remain secret. Like my husband, they could pretend that nothing was really happening, ignoring the alien cum that still dripped days after being ravaged.

He still fucked me, but always my mind drifted back to that day, and how far I'd fallen. Every small orgasm paled in comparison to the creature. And no matter how many tentacles I'd taken at work, each day I reported ready for more.

Even volunteering to work on the weekends.

I was sick. Addicted like the most depraved junkie. At least at first, the tentacles would keep me at the brink of climax until I complied. Now there was no need. I was too far gone. So they forced me to look into the eyes of the girl and conceal my orgasm while I filled out the paperwork. Day after day, I sold souls in exchange for extraterrestrial ecstasy until I no longer really regretted it.

Every emotion should have been drained as though feeding an insatiable beast. But there was something about this girl that brought back all those bad feelings. I'm certain that the strain of guilt showed on my face as my hips rocked in my chair, unable to stop my knee from banging up against the hardwood as another tentacle entered my ass.

Reality had changed. Maybe had I become callous from the few scattered details I'd received from my friends. The things were everywhere, insidious and insatiable for our bodies, letting us stumble into them anywhere. At the Korean Spa, the tentacles came up from under the water, holding girls against the jet streams. After a day at the gym, they might be waiting in the locker room or lurking in the alley.

Another friend talked suspiciously about the need to shower after a trip to the Vineyard.

And there were things I heard about the jobs.

In the libraries, spider-like tentacles wove webs of cum, sealing shut the holes of its females until it desired them. At bars, the dick-shaped bulbs poured out from holes in the stools and tables, pumping hundreds full of cum in orgies that lasted from opening to close.

I'd assigned girls to each, conditioned now to climax at the thought of our shared fate. I consoled myself, knowing that no matter how the tentacle monsters found us, we always came back, desperate and needy.

I had to assign unskilled girls like the one in front of me to the fields. Miles and miles of sprawling tentacles, twisting and turning inside of women nearly ruined from repeated orgasms.

Of course, I had only heard the rumors. These were enough to turn out nightmares. Women clustered together in almost a nest, naked bodies writhing together as they climaxed again and again into nothingness.

I knew as I signed the form where this unidentified girl would go...

Against the guilt, the creature pushed up inside of me. The cocks felt so good, the little suction cup swelling and tingling the inside of my canals, creating a euphoria that made me forget everything. My hands clasped around the desk, steadying myself at the rising up of the tentacles inside of each hole.

I was so close

I looked at the girl, my eyes unfocused as the orgasm thudded through my mind, causing only my lips to tremble as the air exhaled quietly.

It was our pact, my deal with the demonic creature, parting with my soul for an instance of intense pleasure.

It was well worth every shamefully earned second.

I could barely wait for the girl to leave. With the guilt-ravished moment done, I was ready to be truly taken and treated like I truly deserved. But to my chagrin, I noticed that while every part of the form had been filled out almost robotically, the name had been left blank.

My knees knocked together, my greedy cunt already anticipating what would happen once the alien cocks had me alone. With a strained voice, I asked, almost begging.

"Please, miss, you forget... you forgot your name?"

"We have to consider that."

There was something so hypnotic about her voice.

"Definitely still Ruby, even if we are not the same. What do you think?"

I tried not to show another muted climax, my ass rubbing against the leather seat as I ground against the cocks, waiting for her to leave.

The strain spilled out into my voice.

And again, I noticed her breasts, the curves barely hidden by the sundress. It seemed to almost fall off of her, as though she was completely unused to clothes.

"I don't know. I'm just trying to get through another Tuesday!"

"We like that."

And the girl made up her name there, writing Ruby Tuesday on the form.

Then she turned, her short dress swishing enough that I could almost see the cleft of her cheeks where they connected with her thigh. Timid and graceful all at once, she left for the fields, mercifully letting the door close behind her.

At least she was already crazy.

But I knew she would be so much worse after months of being constantly penetrated by a thousand slithering tentacles.

Then the guilt was only a blip as I shot back from the desk, tendrils spreading out from the hole between my legs. The monster thrusted me back into the office chair, fucking me like I truly wanted. My dress was pulled up and down, scrunched up around the waist. Nearly naked, the creature truly took me, slamming my head against the seat, its tentacles curling around my tits and throat.

I came again, nearly screaming, knowing that Sarah in the office next door would hear me. It would be her turn this afternoon. Sometimes just the sound would get me going so that my fingers splayed open my cum drenched sex, masturbating to her moans on the other side of the wall.

Though it was so obvious, we never could talk about what had happened. The best we managed was a quiet nod of the chin while the other rushed to the restroom, still dripping from the creature.

It was too much to say out loud. We couldn't confront each other or ourselves. Deep down we knew there was no stopping our submission to this terrible thing. It would use us until our minds rubbed down, empty enough to be sent to the fields.

Each time only brought the inevitable that much closer...

And I couldn't care.

The cocks spread out inside of me, different each time, changing and transforming into spiraling heads that rubbed delicately against every nerve. It knew me more intimately than myself, able to intuit and invent things I'd never have dreamed.

The tendrils forced me onto the desk, holding me still. Dozens of the cocks double and triple penetrated each hole, slamming me against the wall. I climaxed again and again, head thrown back into ecstatic wails of womanhood as I shook violently against the countless cocks.

It dove into my mouth, making me swallow. I slurped down sweet and sticky cum, letting it brim out of the corners of my mouth. The snake-like hoses unloaded until my cheeks swelled up, puffy and strained.

Then it pulled out, coating my tits and face with its ejaculate. I stayed pinned down, my cunt and anus combining to create a pleasure that throbbed into every sense, overwhelming any previous idea of desire or satisfaction.

I shook against its grasp, unable to move while each orgasm reverberated through me. My muscles tensed, my pussy oscillating between pain and pleasure. I cycled around again and again. Still it continued, each cock cumming, drenching my face, my hair, my tits, my ass, until all of me had been coated and claimed.

It would keep going, filling and fucking each hole until I lost consciousness with final climax

I don't know when I awoke, only that I could hear Sarah on the other side of the wall, her screams all so familiar. The cum was still wet on the desk.

Without being prompted, I opened my mouth, letting my tongue lick at its gooey leavings.

And my fingers found their way to my gaping cunt.

Chapter Nineteen: Cuckolds

For the first time in his career, the Governor found himself wholly unable to speak.

The mansion looked like a thousand other fundraising opportunities, only completely empty. He stepped through the door unsure of the meeting time, certain he'd made a mistake.

Sounds of loud, voracious sex echoed until even the wet sopping thrusts reached the door.

"We're in the next room!"

He had been invited by Heather De Goth, the up-and-coming political consultant known more for her fiery red hair and voluptuous curves than any actual accomplishment. Still, she had all the right buzz, appearing from nowhere to become the centerpiece of his party.

Until this moment, Brian had been preparing how he would decline her bid to become his campaign manager. Now, he only thought about how best to escort her from his public estate, rushing forward with a religious zeal.

Only to stop frozen in his tracks.

There was no effort to hide the sounds or showings of sex. The Governor's wife and daughter looked up at him naked on the ornate dining room table, then shied away. They were positioned on ghoulish table pieces, their supple figures stretched out in front of him. But even this shock would not have sent speech careening back uselessly into his uncomprehending mind.

Red and slithering, secreting something unmistakably white, the creature curled around the widest part of his wife's thigh, twisting and turning until the tip of the tentacle flicked against Sarah's pussy. Her sex had already been violated. Cum dripped down her pussy and onto the elaborate wooden structure, almost like a sawhorse, expertly carved into the shape of something else...

A hideous and deformed octopus.

He could not see anything other than the thick, throbbing arms spreading out from a circle in the center table to claim both his wife and child. Deborah was a little further from him. His daughter's smaller breasts were encapsulated by the writhing creature. He could still see her nipples, small, puffy, and hard.

Governor Douglass tried to force the image from his mind. His eyes went back to the monster then to Heather De Goth as she strode absently towards the table.

"So..." De Goth forced a casualness. "I said I knew some people who wanted to discuss the presidential bid. Pardon the pun, perhaps 'people' is too liberal an interpretation for our sort."

Brian's lip quivered. He started forward, fists clenched without any real purpose.

Only to see the protruding tentacle graze the beginnings of his daughter's pussy, as if threatening him. She still seemed unspoiled, her bare vagina neatly nestled right below her tender, beautiful bubble butt.

"Daddy! Please!"

In the pit of his soul, before he pushed the thought away, he felt that forbidden longing, welcoming the chance to see the seductive woman that blossomed from him.

Then the guilt came, the realization that he had been fixated on his daughter rather than Sarah's sordid state. He couldn't help it. They looked so much alike. In college now, Deborah was the spitting image of the blonde beauty who stood next to him at the rallies and events. She stared back at him with wide, teary eyes, mouth dripping cum as an alien arm curled around her neck.

"Oh God, Daddy, make it stop!"

The head of the thing looked ready to dive in between her quivering lips. The suction cups curled up around his baby girl's legs, strapping her to the wooden statue. He took a step towards her, readying to wretch the creature from her limbs...

Only to stop at the sound of that moan.

It was just like her mother's. A soft purring mew drew his eyes to her glistening vagina. Below her supple buttocks, she was grinding back, trying to force her way against the creature. In a familiar way, it reminded him of the power games he played with Sarah in the bedroom, making her beg at the edge of orgasm until she was ready to do almost anything.

And suddenly, he had the sick thought that his teenage daughter only wanted the torment to stop. She moaned again, and he finally saw. The strands of pulsating tentacles were the only thing holding mother and daughter back.

Debbie breathed heavily, letting out a soft cry before speaking.

"Oh God, just do it. Please!"

He could feel his erection bulging against his pants, propelled by desire for his still virginal daughter.

"What do you want?"

It was the best he could manage.

"Everything," De Goth purred, her hand dropping to her slender waist.

His eyes followed, not believing the width of her hips. Before the lizard part of his brain could stop itself, his gaze traced up to the cusp of her cleavage, straining out so prominently in the power suit.

She spoke again, her voice dripping with sour honey

"You, I want to be president. Leader of the free..."

Her laugh was something inhuman.

"Too much! Too on the nose!"

Her eyes changed color, now fully dark, her voice deepening.

"You are going to be president."

"I... I haven't decided to run..."

"Bullshit!"

Again her voice changed.

"You are going to run. And you are going to win."

"Look, I don't, I don't know what the fuck this thing is. I... you can be my campaign manager. Just let my family go."

"Oh I don't care who you pick as your campaign manager," De Goth said. "You'll win."

"How do you know-"

She cut him off, again flush with anger.

"Fifty-one percent of the country is female. Each one of them will vote for you even if I have to personally crawl up their cunt and punch the ballot."

"Okay... okay... whatever you say, whatever you want... just..."

"Don't worry! I'm going to crawl up their cunts either way. Every last juicy opening, so warm and energetic. All ours. All Dagoth."

His eyes went to his daughter. The tentacle pushed in between her lips, her mouth letting out a soft gasp of relief as just the tip slid in her vagina

"Please... please just stop!"

He protested again, feebly, fixated on the look of glazed over lust spreading across Debbie's face.

"Oh, no. I'm not going to stop." De Goth said. "I'm going to make you watch."

The tentacle sprang upwards, Deborah screaming with pleasure as the phallic monster pumped inside with one quick thrust. The thing fucked her, never pulling out, extending into her with a length and speed that seemed impossible. He could hear the panting mews and coos of pleasure, watching her eyes turn vacant with expectation.

"Please, please stop..."

He was sobbing.

De Goth moved over to her, tracing her gloved hand across his daughter's mouth, fish-hooking her left cheek.

"Do you want me to stop Deborah?" she said.

The sound came out as a muffled no.

"Tell him. Tell Daddy what you want."

"Daddy..." Deborah said, her eyes rising slowly to meet hers.

Her lip quivered, shame brimming in tear filled eyes.

"I want it to fuck me."

And she broke.

"I'm sorry... I'm so, oh god... oh it feels so good inside of me. I've never been fucked like this, Daddy. Nothing could ever fuck me like this."

"He's never fucked you like this, has he?" De Goth said, now standing next to Sarah.

Her face went into a smirk.

"Tell you what, Sarah. You and your daughter can go right now. Just tell me that he fucked you this good."

De Goth pressed against his wife, her fingers holding one of the tentacles. The thing was too thick to be lively. She pulled the trunk from his wife's mouth, letting the thing curl around her wrist.

"Go ahead and lie. I will let you go if you can even lie!"

His wife only sobbed.

"She's right," Sarah said, unable to meet his eyes. "It feels so good."

"Better than him?"

"Yes, god yes, so much better."

"What did you say when it first fucked you?"

De Goth was shrill and bubbly.

"What is it you told me while we fucked you? While you looked your daughter in the eyes? What did you say as she watched your defilement?"

Sarah seemed to choke, her head looking away as the tentacles twisted around.

"I remember. I want to hear you say it. Do it. Tell him or I'll stop..."

Sarah struggled.

"Tell him, or we'll never fuck you again."

His wife yelped it out.

"I can't wait to watch your turn! Oh God help me, I wanted her to have it too."

"Close... " De Goth said before her voice changed, sounding exactly like Sarah.

"Oh my god, my pussy feels so good Debbie. Go ahead and watch honey. I want you to see. I want you to have this too."

Then the voice changed into a monotone.

"Oh god, oh please I'll do anything. Just keep fucking me. You can fuck my daughter with a thousand tentacles. Just don't stop fucking me now... and so on... and so on. We get it."

Two of the lumpy, ridged red tentacles went back into his wife, spreading open her two gaping holes to double penetrate the older woman. They twisted and turned, spiraling to spread each orifice to the absolute limit then drilling inside, the two crying out in simultaneous ecstasy.

The creature double penetrated both of the women, the governor forced to watch as more of the writhing tendrils wrapped around their necks and tits, curling and grasping, lengthening until each bulbous end reached their lips. Their own bodies created the leverage, thrown against the carvings and fucked with even more force.

They didn't resist, licking deftly as the mother gave one last look to her daughter.