Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ordered room service for dinner and after we ate we went to bed. It's amazing how exhausting relaxation can be!

Our train journey from Berlin to Copenhagen went well. We managed to have some food in Hamburg as planned and arrived in Copenhagen 10 minutes early. We rode a cab to our hotel and while Judy checked us in, the concierge, Soren, came to welcome us saying that Gustav had notified him of our arrival. We settled into our room and then decided we should walk for a bit, after having sat on trains for so long, and find somewhere for dinner.

We walked quite a way and found a nice small restaurant. The waiter turned out to be very rude commenting that 'American's can't bother with any language other than English'. I asked for the manager and said, "Our waiter, because we asked if he spoke English, decided to insult us thinking we only speak English. This lady speaks 4, this one speaks at least 2 and I speak 8...fluently! Shall I deride him because I speak Mandarin and he doesn't? I can converse with him in Swedish if he prefers. The reason I don't speak Danish, is because I have no need to speak Danish. I do have a need to speak Hindi, French, Italian and German, but no need for Danish. Now, I would like to have another waiter or we will leave the premises and take our business elsewhere!"

The manager apologized profusely and said that he would he would be our waiter. We gave him our selections and off he went. We heard a heated exchange between the manager and the first waiter and minutes later the rude waiter was being shown the door. The manager returned to our table and said, "I have had other complaints from other foreign guests about him. Tonight, was the last straw, so he has been sacked. I apologize again. So, do you really speak 8 languages?"

I replied in Swedish telling him that I did and that the aromas coming from the kitchen smelled wonderful. He smiled and then went to check on the other tables. The food was very good, so I was happy I didn't have to back up my threat of leaving with the actual deed. When we were given the check, I said to the manager, "The thing that the rude waiter should know about American tourists is that, for the most part, we are ignorant of tipping protocol in Europe. Most will tip as if they are home which would be 15% to 20% on top of the charges. That's money in his pocket! It's wise not to insult the hand that feeds you!"

We were close to Tivoli and nobody was tired so we spent the remainder of the evening strolling through that wonderful amusement park. Jane and I had been before, but Judy and Lily hadn't and they just loved it. We listened to some bands and watched a ballet. Later we strolled back to our hotel, which was quite a way away. The evening was so pleasant we didn't mind.

When we got back to the hotel we all just wanted to sleep after our long day. All four of us collapsed on one bed and slept blissfully in each other's arms.

The next day, Jane wanted to find the sex shop where we had met Vigga. Jane had saved a small map of the city from our last visit with the shop marked on it. It wasn't close to where we were so we took the bus. When we finally found it, it was about noon when we walked in. There was another young woman who said something in Danish, but spoke good English when we asked. Jane asked about Vigga and the girl said, "Vigga doesn't work here anymore. She saved her money to take a trip around the world for 2 years. I'm sorry you missed her. Can I help you with anything?"

Jane explained about our last visit and wanted to thank Vigga about the chains. When Jane had finished, the girl asked, "Are you the people from Chicago?" Jane's eyes went wide and said that we were. The girl then said, "Vigga spoke of you often. She had never seen an American as sexy and uninhibited as you. She said she wanted to visit you in America. You will, probably, hear from her soon since she has been gone a year already. If you do see her tell her Sabina says hi!"

As we talked to Sabina, Judy and Lily were looking around the shop. Jane told Sabina we would look around too. Sabina said to holler if we needed help. Jane headed for a section that had riding crops, clamps and other means of causing pain. Jane said, "I've noticed Lily likes a fair amount of pain, so I thought we would treat her to a fun evening or two!" Jane picked up a riding crop with a small flat leather end for very localized pain. She also bought a fair number of alligator clips with loops on the end, an inflatable butt plug, a variety of different sized butt plugs with various protuberances on them, another set of weights to hang on piercings (some of which were much larger and heavier than the one we got before), a ball gag and some other odds and ends I wasn't too familiar with. Jane called Sabina over and said can you bag this stuff up; they're presents for the other women. Sabina smiled and said no problem.

Jane and I then began shopping for Jane! She bought a fair number of things she said that she couldn't find at her usual sex shop in Chicago. Jane told Sabina that the last items needed to be boxed up so that we could mail it home. Sabina said, "Oh! I can do that for you. We have a shipping service for our foreign customers for, you know, avoiding embarrassment in airports." Jane said that that was terrific. When Judy and Lily came to the counter, Judy had several items but Lily had none. Jane asked Lily if she didn't find anything she liked, but Lily replied that she liked a lot of things but doesn't have the money to buy them.

Jane laughed and said, "Oh posh! Come on, let's go get those things. One's sexual satisfaction is quite important!" Lily argued, much like I had with Stan about the clothes he bought for me. In the end, Lily gave way a bought a couple of butt plugs and a really nice vibrator. Lily decided to put the vibrator and one butt plug in with the shipped items and kept the other plug out. We paid for everything and headed back to the hotel. I carried Jane's two bags while we traveled.

Upon our return to the hotel, Jane said, "I really want to play with our new toys, but we need to do the touristy thing for Judy and Lily. I think tonight, we will test Lily's pain threshold with our purchases!"

We hit all of the touristy things that Copenhagen had to offer for Judy and Lily's benefit. We found a nice restaurant in which to have dinner, very close to our hotel. We managed to consume 2 bottles of wine with dinner, which, I think, was part of Jane's plan. She really liked how the alcohol pumped up her libido and when we got to our room, she immediately set her plans for Lily in motion.

"Tonight," Jane announced, "Is all about Lily!" Lily smiled at the prospect. Jane continued, "Let's get you cleaned up for a night you will long remember! Judy, will you help Lily in the bathroom while I get things ready out here? Can you, also, make sure that Lily's piercings are healing well and let me know?" Judy smiled and said she would.

Jane brought out all of the items she had bought for this occasion and then looked around the suite for a suitable place for Lily's night to happen. She asked me to bring the ottoman into the bedroom and placed it several feet back from the end of the four-poster bed. She laid out all of the butt plugs, the ball gag, riding crop, alligator clamps and leather cuffs with rope out on the bed and covered them with a towel. "We want things to be a surprise!" Jane exclaimed. While we waited, Jane sat on the ottoman and began playing with herself so I got onto my knees and began licking her. She was dripping she was so turned on. So, it was lucky we had placed a towel on the ottoman!

Finally, Judy and Lily returned to the bedroom and Jane stood to greet them. She was twirling a blindfold, from our first-class flight, around her index finger as they approached. Lily's excitement was palpable as she groaned when Jane gave her a quick hug and kiss. Jane showed Lily the blindfold and then put it on her making sure it was snug. Jane then said, "I got the impression that you liked a little pain with sex. Is that true?" Lily nodded. "Well, tonight we will learn just how much pain you will like. Okay?" Again, Lily nodded. "The next thing we have to do is designate signals for you to use to let us know you would like more and harder, to let us know that what we do is too hard and to back off a bit, what is just right and, most of important of all, when you want us to stop. Okay?" Lily nodded and then Jane put the ball gag onto her.

"Because of the ball gag, you will have to hum your signals. The first one is 'happy birthday', that will indicate that you want us to stop. Now hum that for me." Lily hummed the tune, so Jane continued. "Next is 'yankee doodle', that will indicate that things are too painful but you want us to continue. So, hum that for me now." Again, Lily obliged, so Jane went on. "The third tune is 'jingle bells', that indicates that you want more. Okay, so hum that for me." Lily, again, hummed the tune. "The last tune is to remember is 'auld lang syne'. That indicates the pain is perfect. Hum that for me, please." Lily obliged.

Next we led Lily to the ottoman and had her kneel on the cushion. Jane handed me a couple of the leather restraints for me to attach to Lily's left wrist and ankle while Jane did the same with her right side. We then looped a couple of long belts around two of the bed posts and attached them to the wrist restraints. Lily arms were very wide spread now. Next we told Lily to spread her knees to just beyond shoulder width and then we pulled the ottoman back until Lily's torso was stretched to a 45-degree angle and her ass cheeks were spread nicely.

Jane walked over to the bed and grabbed the riding crop and then began rubbing it all over Lily's back, ass, legs, belly and breasts. Lily shivered a bit as Jane continued moving the crop around until with a loud crack, Jane smacked Lily's ass for the first time. Lily squealed with surprise at the contact. Jane asked, "How was that?" Lily hummed jingle bells so Jane knew to go a bit harder. Again, Jane brought the crop down on Lily's other cheek with a whoosh and a crack. Lily hummed auld lang syne, so Jane knew how hard to smack her.

Jane let loose a volley of strikes all over Lily's ass and the back of her legs causing Lily to moan in ecstasy. Jane stopped for a couple of moments and then let loose with another volley on Lily's belly and breasts. Lily squealed with the impact but didn't indicate that she wanted Jane to stop. Lily was breathing heavily causing her breasts to sway seductively while Jane took another pause in the action. Jane then cried out, "Push your ass back! Open those cheeks so we can see that pretty little rosebud of yours!" Lily did as she was told and managed to get her ass cheeks to splay apart. Jane rubbed Lily's anus with the crop a few times before she brought it down hard tight on Lily's sphincter! Lily squealed and tried to pull her ass cheeks together until Jane told her to push out again. Again, Lily squealed loudly when Jane smacked her anus with the riding crop.

Jane asked, "Do you like this, Lily? Would you like more?" Lily shook her head in the affirmative, so Jane said, "I don't want you to close your ass to me anymore, do I make myself clear?" Again, Lily nodded and you could see her steel herself to obey Jane's directive. Jane waited a couple of minutes until she let loose with ten quick hard shots on Lily's anus before she stopped. Lily, to her credit kept pushing her ass out during that whole sequence.

Jane went to the bed and dropped the crop and grabbed one of the butt plugs she had purchased and began rubbing it on Lily's abused asshole. It wasn't particularly large and was made of steel so it, probably, felt cool as Jane rubbed it on her. Jane then said, "You don't like lubrication too much when things get shoved up your ass do you? Or, at least, when it's Tony's cock being shoved up there. Let's see how you do with this butt plug, shall we." Jane then pressed the plug up into Lily's asshole. It took some work by pushing in and out and twisting, but Jane got it in there in the end. Jane then pulled it back out until the thickest part was stretching Lily's anus and then pressed it back in. After a few times doing that, Jane grabbed a larger glass plug which had little protuberances on it and began working that into Lily's ass.

Lily was moaning and breathing heavily as Jane continued her assault on Lily's backdoor. Jane would pull the glass plug to its widest point and would then twist it causing the nubs to run along the sensitive anal muscle. Lily's pussy was dripping copiously as Jane worked her ass over. After a while, Jane pulled the glass plug out and picked up the black one with the tube and the hand pump. Jane licked the plug a bit and then slid into Lily. Jane held the plug in place with one hand and slowly squeezed the bulb, causing the plug to inflate and grow wider. With each squeeze, the plug stretched Lily's anus wider and wider until she began to squeal. Jane released the air, after a while, and let the plug deflate. She let Lily rest a bit and then inflated it again, this time stretching Lily's anus a little wider. Jane dropped the bulb and ran a finger along Lily's stretched muscle for a minute or so before releasing the air again.

Lily was panting heavily when Jane dropped the bulb again and went to the bed and picked up the clamps she had purchased. They were alligator clamps but had plastic instead of metal teeth. Jane said, "I think it's still a bit too early to stress your piercings, so I have found some other means of...well you'll see or feel in a minute." Jane reached under Lily and attached a clamp on each of Lily's nipples. They must have applied a lot of pressure because her nipples were squashed flat. Jane then hung some pretty heavy weights to the clamps which pulled her nipples quite long. Jane then walked behind Lily and pulled on her inner pussy lips and attached clamps to each side and then hung weights on those. Lily's inner lips were being stretched quite a bit. Jane had one last clamp with which she closed over Lily's clit and hung another weight.

After a few minutes, Jane asked, "How are you doing Lily? Are you okay?" Lily nodded her head, causing Jane to smile. Jane then grabbed the bulb again, held the plug in place and began inflating the plug, stretching Lily's asshole even larger and just left it that way for several minutes. Finally, Jane released the air and pulled the plug from Lily's ass. Jane picked up the riding crop and without warning, smacked Lily's anus ten times very quickly causing Lily to scream into her ball gag loudly.

As Lily's was panting after this last attack, Jane summoned me over and told me to fuck Lily's ass as hard and fast as I could until I shot my load deep inside of her. Lily had a bit of a gape, but no lube as I pushed into her as hard as I could and began fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Despite all of the stretching, Lily, without lube, felt tight and hot! She grunted every time I plunged into her steaming hole. I was pulling on her shoulders as I buried myself, the weights that were hung from all of the various clamps were flailing around and I could hear the ones on her pussy striking one another. Lily groaned loudly as she had her first orgasm. She shot liquid out of her pussy like it was a fire hydrant. I was getting close due to the friction and before long left my load in Lily's bowel. Jane then bent over and sucked my deposit from Lily's ass.

When Jane was finished, she asked Lily, "Have you had enough?" Lily nodded that she had, so Jane began removing all of the clamps, the blindfold, ball gag and the restraints. Lily straightened up and stretched her back as she smiled at us.

"That was pretty intense! I really liked it though, thanks for doing that for me." Lily said. "Did you buy all of that stuff today?"

"Everything except the blindfold," replied Jane. "So, would you like to take a hot bath or a shower?" Lily opted for a soak in a hot tub. Judy sat in the bathroom to keep Lily company while Jane and I returned furniture where it belonged and straightened up. "I wish we hadn't planned 3 days here now. I was so hoping to see Vigga and spending a day with her. Oh, well, what should we do tomorrow?"

I said, "How about Helsingør? Judy mentioned it before...you know, Hamlet, nude beach and so on."

"Ooh, I'd forgotten," exclaimed Jane! "Yes, let's do that. We had better bring swimsuits just in case. We will probably need gallons of sunscreen for you!"

When Judy and Lily returned to the parlor, we told them of our plans for the next day. They both thought that that would be fun, especially since it was a Saturday with a lot of people probably at the beach.

The next day, we hit a shop where we could buy a blanket for the beach, sunscreen and tanning oil. We then got on a train and headed north. There were a fair few people headed to the beach on the train and we struck up a conversation with a group of six that were around our age headed that way. They invited us to tag along with them since we didn't know where the beach was. The group consisted of four women and two men and they were quite boisterous. The women were Ane, Fabienne (but she said to call her Fabi), Margarethe (but she said to call her Queenie) and Sorina (but she said to call her Sori). The men were Dag and Jan. They were all blue eyed, blonde and very attractive.

We had to walk about 2km to get to the beach but it was an easy walk and we had fun laughing and talking with our new friends. As we walked, Dag said, "I hope you realize that women go topless at this beach. I know Americans can be uptight sometimes."

"I thought it was a nude beach," Jane cried! "That was what I was hoping for!"

"Really," Fabi asked? "If you want the nude beach, we will have to go closer to the marina. Are the rest of you good for the nude beach? I guess you don't need to be nude to be there."

Everyone thought the nude beach was fine, so that's where we headed. We put down our blankets, stripped off our clothes, covered ourselves in various oils and lotions and then all laid down. We all asked each other what we did for jobs and it turned out we were all students except for Judy. When they asked Judy what she did, she looked at me for guidance. I shrugged at her and nodded. So, she smiled and said, "I work for Jane and Tony."

There was a confused silence until Sori asked, "What do 2 people in University need with an employee?"

"Well," Judy started, "On New Year's Eve, Jane parents were killed in an accident. Her parents were pretty well off and so, Jane and Tony inherited a good deal of money, property and other assets. They determined that they were ill equipped to deal with their new wealth, so they hired me as their manager. I used to work for Jane's father at Global Agriculture, where he was the CEO."

Jan gasped and said, "Your father was Stan Robinson? I wrote a term paper about him and Global Ag and how they were working to bring sustainable farming methods to third world countries. Your Dad is, er, was a hero of mine. You have my heartfelt condolences for your loss. He was a great man. He helped an orphanage in California and worked for a number of charities."

"I grew up in that orphanage," I said. "He thought that I had turned out rather well and so he wanted to see what he could do to help them out. Both he and Jane's Mom, Bettina, did a lot for the orphanage."

Jane changed the subject and asked what our Danish friends were studying. Dag was in economics, Jan was in business management, Sori was in medical school as was Queenie. Fabi was a psych major and Ane was studying International Relations.

We had a very pleasant day laughing and talking with our friends. Jane pointed out the castle nearby and said, "That's not what I imagined the castle in Hamlet to look like."