Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would take you over there but the Queen is in residence, so it's off limits to tourists right now." Queenie said.

Lily asked, "What's the queen's name?"

"Margarethe, same as me. That's why everyone calls me Queenie! It's a burden I bear well!" We all laughed and teased Queenie. She took it well.

At around 4pm, we had all had enough of the beach and we were all getting hungry. So, we gathered up our gear, put our clothes on and headed back to Copenhagen. Our friends had asked where we were staying and when they heard the name of the hotel they all whistled. We told them we should go there for dinner. We could order room service and hang around the room. They all wanted to see what a suite looked like so to our hotel we headed.

As we walked into the lobby, Soren walked up to us and asked if we had a good day. Judy said, "Yes, thank you. We made some friends at the beach and asked them to join us in our room for dinner. I trust that will be okay?"

Soren replied, "It will be no problem at all. Give a call if you need anything." Judy thanked him as we made our way to the elevators.

When we got the room, our guests marveled at its plushness. We passed the room service menu around and every one made their choices. I called the order down and asked for 20 beers to be sent up. The beer arrived first so we drank a toast to new friends and fun times. As we waited for our food, Jane explained that clothing was optional in the room and began stripping. Everyone followed Jane's lead and stripped as well. I put a robe on and had everyone hide in a bedroom when the food arrived. It came on several trolleys all being pushed by a valet. I tipped each man and asked them to send up 20 more beers. The valet looked at me a bit confused and I said, "Everyone is naked and hiding in a bedroom!" I guess that it didn't sound as weird to him as I thought it would, because he nodded and left and said he'd bring the beer up in a few moments.

We began eating our meals when there was another knock on the door, I yelled for the valet to come in. He had the other beer I ordered and smiled when he saw we were all nude. He dropped the beer and left. We finished eating and drinking the beer. I called down to room service to have 20 more beers sent up. By the time we had finished the last batch of beer, we were all pretty buzzed. Jane had a smile on her face as she began one of her sexy dances. After a while, Queenie joined her as they gyrated together. Before long, the two began rubbing each other's breasts, asses and pussies while they kissed. Dag was drawn to Lily, while Jan and Ane both began dancing with Judy. Before long, Fabi and Sori walked up to me and began dancing, rubbing their bodies on me in an upright, greaseless type of Nuru!

I lost track of the others because of what Sori and Fabi were doing with me. They pushed me to the floor, where one started kissing me and the other took my erection in her mouth. We continued like this for a while until Queenie called out something in Danish. All of the Danes yelled 'Wooo!' and then all scrambled to someone new. Lily was extremely popular amongst our new friends, as Jan and Queenie went to her, Sori went to Jane, Ane came to me and Dag and Fabi went to Judy.

Ane lay on top of me and began kissing me passionately while grinding her pelvis into mine. I wasn't sure how far these guys were willing to go, so I just decided to go with the flow. After another little while, Queenie yelled out again and the others yelled out 'ende' as everyone switched yet again. This time Jan was with Jane, Dag went back to Lily along with Fabi, Ane and Sori were with Judy and Queenie was with me.

Queenie lay on top of me like Ane did and began kissing me as well. Queenie broke the kiss and pushed herself up and looked at me and said, "There will be no more switches. I hope you don't mind our game, we do this once in a while when we are together. Is it okay to have sex together?"

I smiled and said, "It is. What would you like to do?"

Queenie smiled and replied, "Anything and everything! Would you like to take a shower first?"

I nodded, so Queenie rolled off me and then we helped each other up off the floor. We went into the bathroom and then I turned on the shower. As we waited for the water to heat up, we stood and kissed and ran our hands all over one another. When the water was warm we got into the shower and began washing each other...thoroughly. After we had dried ourselves, we went into a bedroom and saw that the bed was unoccupied, so we both fell into it. Queenie turned about and straddled my face while she took my cock deep into her mouth. Her pussy had very light colored, short blond hair, like she hadn't shaved in a while. Her clit was protruding a bit and when I licked it she moaned loudly. She was, also, very wet with her arousal. I decided to try and give her a quick orgasm, so I concentrated on her clit by licking and sucking on it. After just a few minutes, Queenie let out a loud moan as she climaxed. I continued to concentrate on her clit and caused her to have 2 more orgasms.

She rolled off me after the third climax and lay next to me after turning about again. Her eyes were bright and she smiled as she said, "You have a magic mouth! Fabi has been the only one to get me off orally before. Will you take me from behind now? I love doggy!"

I laughed and said, "I like doggy as well. Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck you!"

Queenie did as I asked and got down on her hands and knees and I got up and kneeled behind her. She leaned back up and said, "Kiss me again first! I really like the way you kiss!" She twisted her head towards me and we kissed for several minutes. I ran my hands up her stomach and cupped both breasts. She had medium sized breasts that were perfect cones and a largish, but, beautiful ass. As I tweaked her nipples, they got very hard and stuck out quite far. After we kissed she bent over, looked over her shoulder and said, "Jane said you are a terrific lover! Please take me now!"

I lined myself up with her vagina and slowly pushed into her hot, wet hole. Queenie groaned loudly as I sank into her. I began to fuck her slowly as I pulled, nearly, all of the way out of her before slowly pushing all of the way back in. Queenie groaned constantly as we kept this up for quite a while. After a while, I wet my thumb and began rubbing her anus which caused her to groan loudly and say, "Min Gud, der føles godt! Put den ind!" I told her I didn't understand, so she laughed and said, "That feels very good, now push your thumb in!" I spit down on her anus and then pushed my thumb into her causing queenie to groan again loudly. I continued fucking her slowly with both my cock and my thumb and after a few minutes, she let out a loud, "GGGUUUUUDDDDD!" as she had another orgasm.

Before long, I felt my orgasm rising. I called out, "QUEENIE, I'M GOING TO CUM SOON!"

"CUM IN ME TONY, I'M ON THE PILL! GUD, JANE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!" cried Queenie.

A few seconds later, I blew my load dep into Queenie's womb. I pulled my thumb from her ass and then pulled her over with me as I collapsed onto the bed. We were both sweaty and breathing hard as we lay on the bed. I hugged Queenie to me and she held my arms. When we had calmed down, she said, "That was wonderful! I love having sex slowly and sensually! How did you know?"

I laughed and said, "I didn't, that was just the mood I was in. If you would have said faster or harder, I would have done that. I'm glad you liked it as much as I did. You are a wonderful lover as well!"

"I would love being wonderfully loved again, if you can manage it." Queenie said with a smile in her voice.

I laughed and replied, "I would love to wonderfully love you again as well. You'll have to give me a few minutes to recuperate. You know how us boys are."

"Will it help if I rub you with my ass?"

"I'm sure it will because you have a beautiful ass!"

Queenie began rubbing her ass on my me as we lay there. It felt really good and before long I began getting hard again. Noticing my erection returning, Queenie said, "You do like my ass, don't you?"

"I have to admit, I do have a fondness for a well-turned bottom and yours is very well turned, indeed!" I replied.

Queenie laughed and said, "In that case, if you have some lube on hand I'll let you have a turn in my well-turned bottom!"

I reached behind me to the bedside table and picked up the tube of KY that was laying there and then said, "Like this tube of lube?"

"Oh, my! Yes! Squeeze some onto my hand and then lube yourself up!" Queenie cried. Once we were greased up, Queenie asked, "Will you do it face to face? I want to look into your eyes and kiss you!"

I got up onto my knees, while she rolled onto her back. She pulled her knees back, exposing her rosebud allowing me to line up with it and gently push in. Queenie groaned as I slowly pressed into her butt. She had a smile on her face as I pushed in. As per usual, she was very tight and very hot inside her rectum. I pressed in slowly in small increments until I was finally buried inside of her. I paused for a few moments until Queenie said, "Kiss me and fuck me in the ass like you did in my pussy!"

I leaned forward and kissed Queenie and slowly began pulling myself out of her. When just the tip was in I slowly pushed back in and maintained this tempo. Queenie was moaning into my mouth as I fucked her ass slowly. The sensations I was experiencing were wonderful as we continued our slow, deliberate pace. After several minutes, Queenie broke our kiss and said, "Enough sensual sex! I want a hard ass pounding, now!" I smiled at her and then began plowing into her the way Jane likes.

Queenie grunted loudly every time I pounded into her, 'UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH!' was her mantra. I pushed myself up onto my arms to give myself more leverage. Queenies breasts were rolling back and forth on her chest and her nipples were very hard, just begging to be sucked on. I lowered my head and sucked hard on her left nipple and then her right before I straightened up again. Queenie then reached between us to play with her clit and, after a few moments, had a hard orgasm as her eyes rolled up into her head. I wasn't far behind and after a minute or two, left my second deposit inside of Queenie.

Shortly after I had climaxed, Jane and Jan came into the bedroom. Jan was announcing that it was time to go, but Jane, seeing my sperm seeping from Queenie's holes said, "Not so fast! I have a job to do!" Jane then jumped on the bed and buried her face into Queenie's crotch licking at Queenie's pussy first and then her ass next. Never one to do things half assed, Jane managed to give Queenie two more orgasms. When she had finished, Jane said, "If you are ready, you better get going. The others are growing impatient. If we didn't have a plane to catch tomorrow, I'd say stay right where you are, but, alas..."

Queenie smiled as she sat up and pulled Jane into a kiss and said, "Thank you for everything! You were absolutely right about Tony's prowess as a lover. I've never had such a satisfying night in my life. I hope we meet again someday!"

Jane hugged and kissed her and said, "If you are ever in Chicago, you'll have a place to stay!"

Queenie smiled and said, "Perhaps I can arrange to do my residency in Chicago!"

As soon as Queenie was dressed, she and Jane exchanged phone numbers and email addresses. When everyone had left, we all took showers and then got into bed. The four of us slept together this night, blissfully.

The next morning, we had a leisurely breakfast and then packed our bags for our flight to Stockholm. We arrived at Kastrup with plenty of time and decided to check our bags since it was a non-stop flight. The plane was all economy since it was quite small. Jane and I sat together while Lily and Judy sat together across the aisle. Our flight was uneventful and our luggage arrived on time. When we walked outside, we saw the hotel limo parked at the curb. We hopped inside and made the long drive into downtown Stockholm. I checked my emails and had one from Barb and one from Bob Malkus.

Bob wanted to notify us that the Lake Como house had closed and that the money had been transferred to our account. He thanked us for our gift towards his and Emily's retirement. I told him he should take a honeymoon and stay at the Kauai house or the house in Nice. They were welcome to use either one.

Barb was keeping us updated on news around home. Debbie's dissertation was finished and she had a date for her defense. Denise was very excited for her as was Pavel. Denise said that she thought it was brilliant piece of work. Denise was busy writing her own dissertation and was spending many hours in the library. Denise was, also, dating James, Ronnie's brother, when she had spare time. They spent many nights together at his place. Sofia and Cindy were having a great time working on their gym. They learned how to lay the hardwood floor so that it was perfectly smooth. They often took their shirts off since it was so hot and worked topless, much to the delight of Jake's regular crew. The regular crew know enough not to mess with the girls because they have heard about Sofia's martial arts skills. The girls are aware of this fear, so they flaunt and taunt the men mercilessly! Sue and Shelly have been inseparable since they started working together. Shelly's saving her money to get a tattoo to rival Sue's and has been to talk to Rufus on several occasions. She and little Emily spend a lot of time together. Emily is learning to read at a fast clip and is quite the math whiz. Sofia gives her little tests to push her skills. She, also, said that Mary's food just gets better and better and that she said to say hi and that she misses us.

In addition to the narrative, Barb included a lot of pictures of everyone. I especially liked the ones of Sofia and Cindy working on the gym floor topless. I shared my phone with Jane so she could read the email and see the pictures. She laughed at the bit where Sofia and Cindy were teasing the workmen on their crew.

Before reading Barb's email, Jane had called Astrid and told her we had landed at Arlanda. Astrid said that she and Axel would meet us at the hotel. When the limo pulled up in front of the hotel, a valet met the car immediately to collect our luggage. We walked into the lobby and were immediately set upon by Astrid and Axel! There were smiles, tears of joy, hugging, kissing and other expressions of joy. After she escaped Astrid and Axels clutches, Judy went to check us in. The concierge walked up to us and asked, "Are you Mr. Tony Smith?" I confirmed that I was, so the concierge put out his hand and said, "I'm Ingmar, it's a pleasure to meet you. Soren informed me I'm to take special care of you and your party." I thanked him and told him that we were expecting the arrival of Beatrix Marchand and Jean-Pierre Rameau at any time and asked him if he could please notify me upon their arrival.

No sooner had the words left my mouth as Jane screamed out to Bea and JP. The couple ran up to our group and hugged Jane Judy and myself. We introduced everyone to Lily, our newest family member and then introduced Bea and JP to Axel and Astrid. I then introduced everyone to the concierge, Ingmar. He said the hotel was honored to have the distinguished artist, Beatrix Marchand staying in the hotel. He said that the hotel bought one of your pieces and it hangs in a prominent place in the hotel restaurant. Bea seemed to be used to this type of treatment and was very kind and looked genuinely pleased. We were escorted up to our rooms, which were next door to each other. Unlike the rooms in Kauai, these rooms didn't have adjoining doors.

Our room was very nice with two bedrooms, both with king sized beds. Additionally, there was a balcony, which made Jane's day. We thanked Ingmar and gave a tip to the valet. Shortly after Ingmar left, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to JP and Bea and invited them in. I said, "You don't need to bother knocking, just come in, okay?" They both smiled and said the same applied to their room. They also had a couple of bottles of wine in their hands. We found a trove of glasses and a corkscrew.

JP poured out the wine and then raised his and said, "To new friends, old friends and lost friends. May we love each other forever!" We all touched glasses and drank the wine. It was very dark, rich and tasty. I asked what the wine was and JP said, "To tell you the truth, it's from the wine you sent from Italy. I got Mme. Giroux to let me into your cellar so that I could rack all of the wine you sent. I was curious about this bottle because Stan had purchased so much of it, so I tried a bottle. It was so wonderful that I decided I would bring some for you to try while we were here."

"I'm glad you did! It's wonderful! So how is Mme. Giroux? Inscrutable as always," I asked?

Bea laughed and said, "She is such a sweet lady! You shouldn't tease her."

Axel then asked, "So, Jane...does house rule number 1 not apply in posh hotels?" Bea, JP and Lily looked confused, so Axel clarified. "House rule number 1 stipulates that, unless there's somebody who may not approve, such as members of the clergy, etc., or a person is ill or the temperatures are cold, the household shall conduct its day sans clothing!"

Everybody laughed, stood up and began stripping clothes off. When we had all stripped, Astrid said, "I told Nils that I would stop by tomorrow to talk about posing for some pictures with his new line of piercing jewelry. I think we should surprise him with you guys and Bea's request. You know, I think he should consider taking the pictures in this room. Judy and Lily, would you consider modeling? Nils is a great friend and is the man who made the jewelry that graces your nipples and vulva."

Both women smiled and said yes, simultaneously. We all laughed. Axel then asked, "JP, I hope you brought you guitar. I love your work and have all of you CD's! Do you have anything new coming out?"

JP smiled and said, "Thank you, yes I did bring my guitar. As a matter of fact, I have a new CD which will be released in 3 weeks. I brought an early copy for Jane because her song is on it!"

Axel asked, "You wrote a song for Jane?"

"Yes, I was playing while Jane and Judy posed for Bea. I asked her what she thought and she said she thought it sounded good but didn't understand the lyrics because she didn't know French. So, I wrote a song for her in English."

Bea said, "The song is as beautiful as Jane is. Go get your guitar and play it for us." JP got up and fetched his guitar. When he returned, he sat, fiddled with the tuning and then began playing in earnest. The tune was very nice and melodic and then he began singing about a girl whose beauty made the star's pale in comparison, was so kind that everybody loved her and was so generous that she was cared for by all. When he finished we all clapped.

Jane said, "That was beautiful! Thank you for such a lovely song in English. Will you play us some other songs from you new CD?" JP said he would love to, so he sang four other songs. When he was finished, Jane said, "I didn't understand a word, but those songs were just beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us."

We all began talking and managed to fall into small groups. Judy was talking with Bea about her show in New York and I heard her ask, "I have a friend with a gallery on Michigan Avenue. If you are interested, I'm sure she would love to put on a show of your stuff. She's a big fan, as a matter of fact, she's the one who introduced me to your work."

Bea replied, "That sounds intriguing, let me ask JP what he thinks."

"We have a place for you to stay which is very nice. I know the other's will love to have you. You may be asked to give a lecture or two at the University if you are interested." Judy said.