Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and I were talking to Astrid and Axel and catching up. Their summer had been about seeing family after their long separation. We told them about our trip and how we became close to Lily. Axel loved the part about Lily flattening Frank in Vienna. He said, "With her, Sofia, Jenny and Cindy around I feel safer and safer!"

I replied, "Yeah, and in September Jenny's little sister will be living with us and she was trained like Jenny was!"

Lily was talking to JP and was asking him about the process of creating a song. JP was enjoying sharing his process with her.

After a while, Bea said she was getting hungry, so Astrid said, "We made a reservation at a favorite place of ours. It's not real fancy, but the food is good and it's owned by a friend of ours." We all got dressed and headed for the restaurant. The food was fabulous as was the conversation. When we got back to the hotel we decided to call it a night. Bea and JP headed for their room, while the rest of us went to ours. Judy opted to stay with Astrid and Axel, while Lily stayed with Jane and I. We had had a long day and we all just wanted to sleep.

The next morning found Axel and I up first as usual. He found a little coffee maker, so he brewed a pot and we sat out on the balcony naked sipping our brew. Before long, Astrid came out, sat on my lap and hugged me saying it was so nice to be together again. I agreed totally and told them we would all have to go to the Nice house for a holiday sometime!

When everyone was up, Astrid suggested we catch breakfast downstairs and then head over to Nils' shop. "I told him I would be there around 10am." We called Bea and JP and told them our plans and they said they would be right with us. The hotel restaurant acted as the breakfast room so we headed there. We all sat grouped together in several tables.

As promised by Ingmar, Bea's painting was situated so that you couldn't miss it. It was a lovely picture of a lake and trees that could be almost anywhere. Astrid said, "Bea, you should join us at Axel's family cabin next week. The setting is lovely. Just a thought."

"Thank you for the invitation. We just may take you up on it."

After breakfast, we headed towards Nils' shop via public transport and got there just ten minutes late. We let Astrid go in first as we hung back so we could really surprise Nils. He was showing Astrid his new pieces as we walked in. Without looking up he said he would be with us in just a moment, in Swedish. I told Jane what he said and she snickered before saying, "I hope it isn't too long. I've come a great distance to buy something here."

Nils, recognizing Jane's voice, snapped his head up and cried out, "My dear sweet Jane! How wonderful to see you and Tony again." He walked around the counter and pulled us both into a hug. "I was so sorry to hear about the loss of your parents, Jane. Such a tragic, senseless thing. How are you doing?"

Jane smiled and said, "It hurts less and less with each day. It's so wonderful to see you again. Let me introduce you to the others." Jane introduced him to Judy and Lily first and then introduced him to JP. "Lastly, this lady saw your jewelry when Judy and I posed for her in Nice and very much wanted to meet you. May I present Beatrix Marchand."

Nils' eyes went wide upon hearing the name and said, "It is my honor to meet you. I am a great fan of your work."

Bea smiled and said, "I'm a great fan of yours. I would like to discuss some ideas I have for jewelry, if you are interested."

"Of course I'm interested. I'm sure a creative mind like yours will have the most incredible ideas. Perhaps we can sit down at dinner and discuss your thoughts?"

"Why don't you come to our hotel. I have several sketch books I'd like you to see. We can then dine in the hotel restaurant, perhaps."

"That will be nice," Nils replied. "Now, my dears, what are you doing back in Stockholm and who are these two beautiful women you have with you."

I explained about Judy and Lily saying that they would be honored to model for you if you would like that. Nils face brightened visibly and said he would like nothing more. I said, "Astrid had a good idea about having the photo shoot in our hotel room. It's very nice and would make a lovely backdrop."

Bea said, "That is a very good idea. You can pose the women with clothes on and just a necklace and then nude showing the necklace with the piercing jewelry. It would all be very chic. It would be best with the women's faces because they are all so beautiful. However, there are ways to disguise faces without distracting from the effect too much if they don't want their identity known. I would happy to assist posing your models."

Nils was beside himself with glee. "When can we do this? Are you all free tomorrow? I can get a professional photographer friend of mine this time, so the pictures are perfect!"

We all agreed that tomorrow would be good. We decided that we should ask the concierge if it would be okay and Bea said to leave that with her. Bea then asked, "Nils, do you have any friends who have some gowns we can use with these ladies?"

Nils said, "Yes, she works for a fashion magazine here in town. I'll call her right away. I need you all to write your dress sizes for me."

We left Nils to allow him to coordinate the things he needed to get done. We did some touristy things around Stockholm before we headed back to the hotel. When we entered the lobby, Bea pulled me along by my hand as she made a bee line for Ingmar. "Monsieur Ingmar, I have a favor to ask of you. I have a friend in Stockholm who creates the most exquisite jewelry I have ever seen. He has asked me to assist him posing models for some pictures of his work and I thought that Tony's and my rooms would make excellent backdrops for the photos. This man and I are, also, going to collaborate on a line of jewelry in the future, I'm very excited."

Ingmar looked interested and asked, "Who are the models going to be?"

I said, "My wife Jane, Judy, Lily and our friend Astrid who met us here yesterday."

"Ooh, they are all very beautiful women," Ingmar said. "I don't think there should be a problem. We have had a number of photoshoots here in the past. When did you want to do this?"

Bea said, "Tomorrow, starting late morning and ending late afternoon I would think. We will restrict the shoot to our rooms and, perhaps, the balcony. There may be some nudity, so we will keep the identity of the hotel out of it, if you would prefer."

Ingmar laughed and said, "This is Sweden! We have no problem with nudity Mme. Marchand!"

"Thank you Monsieur Ingmar and, please, call me Bea, everybody does!"

"And call me Ingmar. Please, let me know if I can be of any assistance!"

The next day, Nils arrived with his photographer friend and Lars, from the previous photo session, and a bunch of lights, cameras, gowns and jewelry. Bea went through the gowns and determined which ones fit which woman. Bea then determined which jewelry would go best with each gown and then got Jane, Astrid, Judy and Lily dressed in jewelry and gowns. When they were set, Bea would pose each woman in ways that showed off each woman and the jewelry to its best advantage.

So, the first series of pictures were taken with gowns on and each of the women were rotated through, with several pictures of each person in several poses. The next phase was taking off the gowns and posing with the same external jewelry paired with the piercing jewelry that each had on already and then rotated through several poses, including close-ups of the piercing jewelry. When that was all complete, all new jewelry was put on and new gowns were worn and then the picture sequences were repeated. Pictures were taken in the sitting room, the bedrooms, the bathrooms and the balcony.

Bea suggested just a few other pictures with Lily in a tub of bubbles. Bea would clear the bubbles just enough so that the nipple piercings were uncovered as well as the necklace she was wearing. The contrast of her dark skin with the glistening metal of the jewelry and the white bubbles was incredible.

Finally, Nils said that he thought he had enough to work with. The photographer and Lars collected all of the photo equipment and took their leave, leaving the rest of us to sit around and talk. Nils said, "I hope the photos come out as well as I think they will. I would like to use some of the gowned shots for advertising in some fashion magazines. Bea, what do you think of my new line of jewelry?"

"I think it is all wonderfully chic," she replied. "I would think if you advertised in French fashion magazines you'll be inundated with requests for your product! Probably, the same would happen in America. You make exquisite jewelry, Monsieur."

"You are too kind, Madam," said Nils. "Perhaps we can now chat about your ideas?" Bea excused herself to fetch her sketch pads from her room and set them in front of Nils when she returned. He flipped through the sketches, scrutinizing each one very carefully. With each page his smile got bigger and bigger. Every now and again, he would utter, 'Ah' and point with his hands, palms upwards. When he finished, he said, "So, your ideas are wonderful and I would love to bring them to life! How do you perceive this alliance proceeding?"

Bea thought for a moment and said, "I didn't really think that far ahead. I wasn't sure if my ideas were possible, so I just concentrated on the design. Do you have any thoughts?"

"My immediate thought is that with your name attached, the enterprise will be a big hit, at least in Europe. My shop is very small with just myself and two other artisans whom I hired when my piercing business took off due to Astrid and Jane. I think we would require a sizable investment of cash to build the sort of size workshop that would be necessary to pump the product out. I don't have that sort of money."

Bea frowned and said, "Neither do we, to be honest. We live comfortably, mostly on JP's music sales and the few paintings I sell. We aren't rich by any stretch of the imagination."

Jane smiled and said, "We are! Tony and I are loaded and I for one would love to invest in this enterprise. What do you think Judy?"

Judy smiled and said, "Frankly, I think we're sitting on a gold mine...no pun intended! From what Rufus tells me, Nils' piercing jewelry gets bought up as soon as he gets a new shipment in. With the name of Beatrix Marchand attached to the project, success is guaranteed in Europe. And, once you have your show in New York, America won't be far behind. It would probably be best to work with jewelry stores on an exclusive contract basis. If the advertising included sketches of the jewelry by Bea with a specific model to be the face of the jewelry similar to how cosmetic companies advertise, I think it will do very well. So, yes Jane, I think it would be a wonderful investment in the long run."

Jane smiled and said, "That sounds great. I do have one caveat...the face representing the jewelry should be yours, Judy. All throughout today, I was left breathless with how beautiful you made the jewelry look. You would be wonderful!"

Judy sat looking embarrassed and began shaking her head until Bea said, "Ma oui! Jane is correct! Judy, you are the obvious choice. I agree!"

Jane then said, "Good, that's settled! My only other request would be that Rufus, our friend in Chicago, still gets to sell Nils' piercing jewelry."

"I think you are all nuts, but I would be honored if you would like me to be your model of choice," Judy said. "There will be a lot to do which will take time. First, Nils' will have to make prototypes from all of Bea's drawings. Second, a sales manager will have to be hired to make presentations to jewelry stores. Third, once contracts are done then full scale production will have to begin. Lastly, the goods will need to be distributed. So, who should manage all of this? I can't because I have my commitments to Jane, Barb and the scholarship program we're going to develop. Oh, and you'll need a good lawyer with international commerce experience. Hell, another thought, contracts will need to be drawn between all parties stipulating percentage of profits and so on."

Bea said, "Wow! Who knew that such a small idea could grow so big so fast! I don't think we have to figure everything out right this moment. I think I can trust Nils enough not to steal my ideas and I think he can trust me not to flog my ideas elsewhere. Jane and Tony, probably, won't go broke overnight and Judy will remain beautiful for many years to come! I think we need some Champagne and drink a toast to our budding enterprise and then we should have a good dinner somewhere!"

JP called room service and ordered two bottles of champagne be brought to our room. Axel called a couple of restaurants trying to reserve a table for seven but wasn't having any luck. I told him to drop Bea and JP's names and see where it got him. This ploy worked well as he got us a reservation at 8pm at a nice place.

When the champagne arrived, JP poured and when everyone had a glass, held his up and said, "May we be graced with success in our endeavor to bring more beauty to our world!" Everyone touched glasses and then drank. We all sat around talking until it was time to go to dinner. The restaurant was quite close to the hotel, so we all walked. The food was excellent and the wine flowed freely. After dinner, Nils took his leave while the rest of us walked back to the hotel. I wasn't too sure how successful I would be keeping Jane clothed as we walked, but managed to keep her dress on until we got into the elevator. She walked naked down the hallway to our room enflaming all our passions as she went.

When we got to our room, Jane turned to Astrid and Axel and said, I have missed you two so much. I have discovered that alcohol intensifies my lust for all things sexual. Perhaps you will assist me in quenching my needs?"

Astrid smiled and pulled Jane into a passionate kiss, while Axel stripped and then hugged Jane from the back when he was naked. Bea and JP then went towards Lily and pulled her into them for a group hug while Bea kissed her. That left Judy and I together. She asked, "Would you like to retire to the bedroom?" I agreed and off we went. She stripped my clothes from me and I did the same to her. We stood and kissed for a few moments and then crawled onto the bed.

Judy seemed preoccupied so I asked her what was troubling her. She replied, "I'm not troubled, exactly, I'm more, I don't know, confused. Why would Jane think I would be such a good model? I know I look nice, but I'm not that great looking. There are hundreds of drop dead gorgeous models that can be hired, why me?"

I laughed and said, "You see yourself through your eyes. If you could see yourself as we perceive you, you might understand. Judy, you are, probably, the most beautiful woman I have ever known, both inside and out. Your inner beauty makes your outer beauty shine like the sun. Jane, Barb, Astrid, Sofia, Lily...all of those women are beautiful in their way. But you, you turn heads. Today, when you had that blue gown on that was so tight fitting and you had your arms to your side with your hair piled on your head with the lovely necklace on, just standing there looking up. I thought I saw beauty personified. I couldn't get enough of looking at you. I guarantee that Nils will use one of those pictures in his ad campaign. Jane and Bea saw it as well. It was startling to see and recognize. You will sell so much jewelry for these people!"

"You're very kind to say so. I just don't see it myself," Judy replied.

"I think of myself as very average looking, but Jane sees me as this really handsome guy who caught her eye the first moment she saw me. So, who's right?" I asked.

"Honestly," Judy asked? "Jane is! You are one of the most handsome men I 've ever met."

"You see, our own perception of ourselves can be deceiving. I think Hollywood stars and super models manage to see themselves as we see them, but they need to be that way in order to project the confidence they need to do their jobs. We don't need to perceive ourselves like that to succeed in our lives. Okay?"

Judy smiled and said, "Truthfully, I am so in love with your inner beauty! Kiss me and make love to me until we can't move, you darling man!"

We kissed each other with a fierce passion as we ran our hands all over each other. We kissed like that for a long time until Judy broke the kiss and said, "Make love to me!" She rolled onto her back and I rolled on top of her. She reached between us and worked me into her warm, wet vagina. I pressed forward as we continued kissing, moaning into one another's mouths. We were lost as we reveled in one another's love and body. It was, almost, like having sex for the first time with Jane all of those years ago. There was no lust only love and it was wonderful. After a long while, Judy had an orgasm that caused her to smile brightly. I wasn't far behind and climaxed hard as I pumped my seed into Judy's womb. We continued kissing for a while and then I rolled off to the side.

Judy turned her back and spooned against me saying, "That was the most loving and satisfying sex I have ever had. Thank you for being so good to me." All of a sudden Judy began crying as she said, "I wish Jane was here with us."

"I'm right here my love," said Jane. "Why the tears?"

Judy sniffled and said, "I don't know. Tony and I just made the most beautiful love I have ever experienced and all of a sudden I missed you as well. I love you two so much! Please tell me you will never make me leave you."

Jane lay down in front of Judy and smiled as she wiped the tears from Judy's face and then kissed her sweetly. "We would never make you leave us. We love you too much to ever want to lose you. Like you said a few weeks ago, we're all going to grow old together, all of us! You, Barb, Sofia, Jenny, Tony, me and who knows who else. We are like an Aspen grove...it looks like many trees, but is, in fact, one entity. We are one together all of us. I'm thinking that we will need to change our living arrangement in the near future. We can't have you by yourself in the new house, we need you nearer to us. I've been thinking about this for a while now. I just don't want to hurt anybody."

The three of us lay together talking about the future. Jane asked Judy, "Would you like to have children, Judy?"

Judy sighed and said, "I don't know. I love children and the idea of being a Mom appeals to me. It's just, well, I always thought it would be best to be married and all of that."

Jane then asked, "Would you consider having children if Tony was the Dad?"

Judy said, "Ahhhhh, um, I had never thought about it. Why?"

"Last year when Ronnie had Baby Jane," Jane said, "Barb, Astrid and I talked about having children and we all wanted them. You're a bit older than we are, so I was wondering if you had had thoughts on the subject. I think, if you did want a child or more that that would be lovely. If you decide to do it with Tony, just know that that child will be loved by all of us as if it was our own."

Judy thought for a moment and said, "Tony? Would you be alright fathering a child with someone other than Jane? You have a say as well, you know."

"I hadn't thought of that scenario either," I said. "However, if you wanted children, I would be honored to be the father of them. I just get a little, I don't know, feeling like a sheikh with a harem or and old Mormon with multiple wives. I know it's nothing like that but others may perceive it as such. We may want to be careful how we proceed down this line of thought."

Jane replied, "I don't want you to think of us as a harem, however things turnout. I just think a woman should be able to have children if she wants, without stigma if she's not married, in a loving environment and with the person she chooses. We will all make a pact and have a discussion before anyone goes off the pill, okay?"