Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers

It was about 4pm when Evan and all of the boyfriends made a dash for the pool. Within minutes we were all in the water, splashing each other and celebrating the end of finals. Mary swam over to me and said, "The larder is full but there are a few things I'll need from the store. I can throw dinner together tonight, but we will have to hit the store tomorrow." I told her I would arrange it with Kaholo.

Lily swam over to me next, hugged me and kissed me deeply before saying, "Tony, Jane, thank you both for bringing me here with you! I love this place! Can we go snorkeling at the beach later?" I told her we could snorkel every day if she wanted.

Next, Shelly hugged both Jane and I and said, "I was so happy last year to get to move into Barb's place, that I didn't really know what I was missing by not coming here. Thank you for bringing me this year. You two are the best people I have ever met, thank you for being my friends!" Jane and I both told Shelly that it was our pleasure to have her with us and that we both valued her and loved her. She got a little teary eyed and then hugged and kissed us both again.

After Shelly swam off to play with the others, Judy swam over and said, "Did Lily and Shelly just come over to thank you guys?" We nodded and Judy continued, "Those two are so excited about being here. I think the boyfriends are pretty excited as well. I overheard them asking Evan about what has happened here in the past, but he just smiled and said 'you'll have to wait and find out'. He's so great! Why doesn't he have a regular girlfriend, I wonder?"

Jane laughed and said, "I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

"Maybe I will," Judy responded. "Where is he?" We looked around the pool and then Judy said, "Well, I can't right now. He and Gloria look like they're having a serious discussion, over there in the corner." Judy pointed to the far corner where the two were treading water fairly close together away from everyone else. They were smiling with an occasional laugh. The three of us kept an eye on them discretely as they talked. After a while, Mary called out to Gloria that they needed to start on dinner, Gloria cried out okay, turned back to Evan and gave him a kiss and then got out of the pool.

Evan remained by himself treading water, while smiling. Finally, he got out of the pool and walked over to the three of us and said, "I want to thank you for bringing me here again. Actually, I just want to thank you for everything you've done for me." He hugged the three of us and kissed Jane and Judy. He then asked, "Would I be overstepping my bounds if I asked Gloria out on a date? I had never really talked to her before until the flight over here since we were seat mates. I really like her! She's sweet and kind and very bright. Did you know she's teaching herself French? She said, the baker's daughter in Nice taught her some things and she really liked it, so she's been using the internet and stuff from the library. I think it's really wonderful that she has done that."

Jane replied, "I think it's wonderful as well. You, also, don't need our permission to ask Gloria out. She only works for us. Other than that, she's an independent person and can do as she wishes. She is a sweet woman and very kind. Be good to her!"

Evan smiled and said, "Jane, you have taught me to be the person I have become. I can only be good to her because anything else would disappoint you and I couldn't bear disappointing you because I love you too much."

Jane reached out and pulled Evan into a hug and whispered in his ear, "I love you too! I hope you and Gloria work out because I think you two would be wonderful together. You would complement each other and would make a formidable pair. I hope you both fall hopelessly in love and live together for the rest of your lives."

When Evan pulled back from Jane, the two looked in each other's eyes for a moment and then Evan burst forth with the biggest smile I had ever seen on him. He then said, "I hope so too!" and then off he went.

Judy, Jane and I all smiled at each other and then Judy said, "Come on Tony, I think we need to go into the kitchen and speak French to our baker!" I agreed, so off we went. As we entered, Mary smiled and said, "What are you two up to? Can I get you something?"

Judy replied in French, (her French was nearly perfect now after our trips to Nice) "No thank you Mary, we just wanted to talk to Gloria for a few moments if you don't mind." Mary looked at Judy like she had an arm growing out of her head, and then Judy said, still in French, "Gloria, go ahead and tell Mary what I just said."

Gloria turned bright red and then turned to Mary and said, "They want to talk to me and they don't want anything."

I then said, all in French, "That's very good Gloria. From this moment forward you will only speak French when you are with Judy or myself. We will try to spend, at least, 2 hours every day with you speaking only French. We will help you with your pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary. I'm going to buy you some subscriptions to French magazines and we will discuss those in detail. By the time we go back to Nice, you will be able stun Ginevra with your fluency. Okay?"

Gloria beamed a smile, ran into my arms and hugged me hard. She then turned to Judy and hugged her just as hard. "Thank you! I know you said you would help me but you are always so busy that I didn't want to bother you, Tony. You've given me so much already; I don't want to seem like I'm greedy."

"Gloria, you are much to giving to ever be considered greedy. So, we need to establish a time every day to meet for French lessons. What's best for you?"

Gloria pondered and then said, "After lunch while we are here would, probably, be best. When at home, maybe, in the afternoon when you get home but before it's time to fix dinner. What do you think?"

"I think those times will work fine, for now," I said. "Judy, do you think you could work that into your schedule?"

Judy smiled and said, "I would love to!"

Gloria smiled and then said, "Um, uh, Can I ask one other thing?" Gloria turned bright red as she spoke.

I interrupted and said, "Gloria, neither you nor Evan need our permission to go out on a date. As a matter of fact, I'd like to say that I'm quite happy about it. All I ask is that you don't put an undue burden on Mary, okay?"

"I would never do that! Mary means too much to me to ever hurt her."

Judy and I spent the whole dinner preparation time speaking French with Gloria. I was really impressed with how much she had learned by herself. Her pronunciation was a little weak, but I was impressed by her grammar and vocabulary. Finally, Mary asked, "Am I going to have to go through this every night? If so, I may as well learn French too!"

Gloria said, "It would be wonderful if you did. You could walk into Sylvain's fromagerie and order what you want in French and blow his mind!"

I said, "Mary, you would be more than welcome to join us. Gloria can get you started while you are cooking on simple phrases and words, like Ginevra did with her in Nice. You'll get it before you know it."

Mary smiled and said, "What the hell! I could then say I'm a French chef!"

After dinner, I called Kaholo and told him we needed some supplies tomorrow and asked if he had a library card. He said he did have a card so I asked him if he could fetch Mary, Gloria and me tomorrow around 9am.

By 8pm we were all yawning due to the time change from Chicago. As we all turned in, I was curious how the others were going to decide who got the bedrooms and who didn't. It turned out that the group of couples all wanted to share the same room, so they told Lily, Shelly, Mary, Gloria and Evan that they could have the bedrooms. Gloria and Mary took one of the roll away beds into the larger of the bedrooms and stayed in there. Sue and Jackson, decided that they should share with the other couples, so Lily and Shelly shared the other bedroom. Evan, being the odd man out decided that he would sleep on the lanai.

Jane, Judy and I shared the master bedroom. After our evening cleanup, we lay in bed talking for a little while. Jane said, "We should get some more snorkeling equipment tomorrow and some more beach blankets! I wonder if our little beach is large enough for every one?"

The next morning, I was awake early and made coffee and was lamenting the fact that Axel wasn't here to drink coffee with. It's funny how you take things for granted until they aren't available. I was feeling that way with Axel. After a while, Matt joined me, so I poured him a cup of coffee and then we started talking. He thanked me for inviting he and the other guys to join us here. "Cindy talked about the other times she was here and how much she loved it. She was, kind of, disappointed with the resort we went to at Christmas. She missed the freedom of running around naked like she does here. She, also, liked all of the sex she had here. I hope she can continue to have the same fun she had in the past."

I looked at Matt, smiled and said, "I hope you can both have the same kind of fun while here. So, how are you and Cindy doing?"

Matt smiled and said, "I love her so much! I'm just afraid I might blow it for some reason. I'm sorry to say, I still get erections when I see Judy and Jane naked. I, also, get erections with Cindy too. I wish I could control it better like you do."

I laughed and said, "The same thing happens to me, trust me. But, when I want it to go away, I close my eyes and imagine I'm shoveling snow off the driveway when it's 5F! That usually calms my ardor! Try it!"

Matt smiled and took a sip of his coffee. A little while later, Martin joined us, so I poured him some coffee as well. Martin then said, "I just want to thank you and Jane for inviting me and the other guys to tag along this week. Sofia always talks about how much fun she has here."

I laughed and then said, "Matt here was saying the same things. I just want to thank you guys for coming. I hope you can have fun and enjoy yourselves as much as I enjoy myself. Oh, Martin, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to steal Sofia away for a while this morning. We need to go into town and do some shopping and, well, it's one of the things that Sofia and I do together. I hope you don't mind."

Martin smiled and said, "I don't mind at all. Sofia has told me about you two shopping together. I don't want to interfere with that because she loves it too." I thanked him and then decided I needed to make more coffee. The first of the women to get up was Sofia as she stumbled her way into the kitchen. I handed her a cup of coffee and she gave me a hug and a deep kiss and then said, 'I love you so much Tony!' She then stumbled over to Martin and said, 'I love you too, baby!' and kissed him.

Spot on at 9, Kaholo and Amy showed up. I told Mary, Gloria and Sofia to come with me while Amy stayed behind. I told Kaholo that Mary needed some special items from the store, that we needed to buy more snorkeling gear and beach blankets and I wanted to get a book in French for Gloria to read, so asked if he could check it out for us.

We went to the library first and perused their collection only to discover that they had just three books in French. One by Proust, one by Camus and one about bicycle racing at the Tour de France. I told Gloria who Proust and Camus were and armed with that information, she chose bicycles. I can't say that I blamed her! Kaholo and Sofia thought it was funny and laughed as we left the library.

After the library, we headed to the sporting goods store and bought 5 sets of masks, snorkels and flippers. We then headed to the grocery store. As we were getting out of the bus, Kaholo said, "Try not to save any damsels in distress this time!" Sofia and I laughed until Mary reminded us that she was that damsel. Kaholo turned red and apologized profusely which caused Mary to laugh and hug him. When we had finished at the store, we headed for home for a day on the beach.

By the time we got back, Jane had organized everyone and had them down on the beach already. Sofia and Gloria headed down to the beach while I helped Mary put groceries away. Kaholo went to the beach to see if Amy wanted to stay or go back to town with him. Apparently, Amy opted to stay, so Kaholo made it back to the house and said he would be by later. By the time Mary and I got down there, all of the snorkeling gear was being used, so we found spots to lay down, she in the sun and me under an umbrella with Sue.

After about 45 minutes, some of the early swimmers were returning, so Mary, Gloria, Sofia, Evan and I went out. I never ceased to be amazed how different the ocean looks below the water. Evan was pointing things out to Gloria, with whom he was staying quite close. We swam for about 45 minutes as we made a leisurely sweep around our little cove and then returned to the beach. When we got back, both Mary and Gloria were going on and on about how spectacular that was. Sofia was asking Martin to put some tanning oil on she and Mary, while Gloria asked Evan to go back up to the house with her. As they walked, Gloria took Evans hand as they talked and strolled.

After an hour or so, Cindy walked over to me and asked me if I would do the 'coke bottle DP' with her again. I was a little surprised by the request until I saw Judy moving over towards Matt. I had to laugh, because as soon as Matt saw Judy he got instantly hard. I gave Cindy a quizzical look and then she said, "Matt told me why he wouldn't strip for all of that time. So, I thought it was about time to make his fantasy come true." Sure enough, not only did Judy make her way over, but Jane did too! Jane bent over to kiss Matt while Judy straddled Matt's sizable cock and slowly sank it into her pussy. Cindy then drew my attention back to her and said, "How about it? We need to show these new guys how it works around here!" She then smiled and pulled a coke bottle from behind her back.

Cindy proceeded to get down on all fours and handed me the coke bottle. I grabbed a bottle of the tanning oil and greased up the coke bottle and then began working it into Cindy's wet vagina. She moaned loudly as I worked it in and then said, "I've been thinking about this for quite a while." When I had the bottle all of the way in I pulled it in and out a few times until Cindy begged me to fuck her ass. I oiled up her back side and my cock and then slowly pushed my way into her rectum.

Sofia made a move to have Cindy lick her pussy, but Sue intervened and said "Sofia, why don't you entertain Jackson for a while. I remember how much you liked being with Rufus." Sofia hugged Sue and then made her way over to where Jackson was watching things and kissed him. Sue smiled and then made her way over to Martin and told him that Elsie looked lonely.

I turned my attention back to Cindy as I continued to slide slowly into her backside. Cindy was crying out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! THIS IS SO GOOD! MARY! GET OVER HERE AND LET ME EAT THAT BEAUTIFUL PUSSY OF YOURS!" Mary smiled and plopped her pussy right in front of Cindy's face! With the pop bottle in Cindy's vagina, her asshole felt much tighter than usual. Cindy cried out for me to fuck her faster and harder, so I obliged her and began pounding her while I reached around and pulled on Cindy's piercing. That caused Cindy to have a monster orgasm. She fell to her stomach and rolled onto her back while she pumped herself with the bottle and pulled on her clit piercing.

I looked around and saw Jenny organize a DP for Elsie with Martin and Kevin. Lily was with Sofia and Jackson and was sitting on Jackson's face. Jenny and Sue began making out but Shelly was all alone. She saw me looking at her, so she smiled, stood and walked over to me.

I asked Shelly if she was alright and she said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I had never seen a real orgy before and was just admiring all of the happy faces. I was pretty impressed with what you and Cindy got up to."

"Jane came up with that one the first time she and I came here," I replied. "That and a few other things."

"Like what," Shelly asked?

"Oh shit, let me see, I fisted her ass and pussy at the same time, I fucked her pussy with a pop bottle in her ass, I videoed us having anal sex and fisting her. When it comes to sex, the woman has an unlimited imagination!"

"Wow," Shelly said, "I never would have thought to do any of that stuff! How about you just fuck my pussy?"

I smiled and said, "I would be happy to! Why don't you climb on top!"

I lay down and Shelly took me in her mouth. "You know, I really like your cock," Shelly said after a while. She then straddled me and slowly sunk her pussy down on my erection. Shelly smiled down at me while she lifted and lowered herself with a look of bliss on her face. "I could do this forever," she said. Shelly called out to Mary to sit on my face? I'm sure he won't mind!" Mary smiled at Shelly and then straddled my face. I always loved being double teamed like this with one girl bouncing on my cock and another grinding her pussy on my face.

As Shelly and Mary used me, they also leaned towards one another to kiss and to fondle each other's breasts. After having fucked Cindy's ass, I wasn't going to last too long and began feeling my orgasm begin to heat up. I paid special attention to Mary's clit and before long she was climaxing hard. As Mary's orgasm ebbed, she rolled off my face just as I cried out to Shelly that I was cumming. Shelly kept on fucking me for several more minutes until, she too, had an orgasm. When her spasms died, Shelly collapsed down onto my chest, where I held her and stroked her hair.

I could hear Jane crying out, "THAT'S IT, MATT! POUND MY ASS! FUCK ME HARDER!" I turned to look at Cindy who smiled and said, "Well, it sounds like Matt is getting into the spirit of things!"

I laughed and said, "Leave it to Jane. Do you think he'll be cured of his erection issues when Judy or Jane enter a room?"

Cindy shook her head and said, "Nope! If I was a man, I'd get a boner too every time those two entered a room! I don't know how you manage to control yourself so well. You spend most of your time with them and I rarely see you get a stiffy."

"I told Matt that my secret was imagining I was shoveling snow in 5F degree weather!"

Finally, Jane cried out she was cumming and that Matt should shoot his load deep in her ass. Shelly, by this time, had recuperated and turned my head so that she could kiss me. We kissed for a while, until I said we needed to get ready to go to Julie and Alika's house. Shelly rolled off me so I could stand and as I looked around, I could see the sexual carnage all over. The one thing everyone had in common was that they all had big smiles on their faces.

I managed to get everyone moving after a while. We hauled all of our stuff up to the house and put it away. Jane told everyone to take quick showers and then get dressed so we could go to Julie and Alika's. Everyone must have been sexed out because people were moving through the showers quickly. Jane and I opted to go last so we sat on our bed and waited for our shower to become available. Jane commented, "I think our little talk worked! The beach orgy was as fun as ever! I'm glad that Matt loosened up and I was really impressed with Sue, how she directed things. I think she understands that most of the girls want to give Jackson a try since he's so big."

I asked, "What is it with that? Why are women so keen on giant penis'?"

Jane shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. For me it was a challenge to see if I could accommodate them. I can unequivocally say that size doesn't mean greater satisfaction!"

When Jane and I were able to shower together, we made quick work of it and then got dressed. When we got out to the kitchen, we found Kaholo, Amy and the rest of our group waiting for us. We piled into Kaholo's bus and made the drive to Julie and Alika's place. We were greeted warmly by our friends and were all handed beers. Jenny eyed hers warily until Jane said, "Just drink the one bottle and drink it slowly. That way you won't have any issues." Jenny smiled and took a small sip of her beer. Kaholo, being our driver stayed with bottled water.

Kalavo
Kalavo
825 Followers