Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

As always we had a great dinner and a fun time with our friends. Most of the talk was about Amy and Kaholo's wedding. Jenny and Amy sat together the whole evening as Jenny listened to all of the details regarding the wedding. Alika walked up to me and said, "I hear you went to the store the other day without Sofia beating anyone up! I have to say that I'm proud of you!" He then chuckled and slapped my back.

"Our visit is still young," I replied. "Give it time. I'm sure Sofia will find some injustice to right before we leave!"

Alika laughed and said, "Well, I really shouldn't complain. Thanks to her first fight I finally got Julie to notice me!"

Julie who was sitting nearby said, "I noticed you well before that. You just, finally, got the nerve to ask me out!

Alika blushed and said, "Well, yeah, I guess. But it was the first time we really talked and I discovered you were more than just a beautiful face. The day at Jane and Tony's barbeque when we talked...man, I was smitten!"

Julie smiled and said, "Me too! I was head over heels for you from that moment on."

Jane and I laughed and then Jane said, "Last year's fight brought Mary into our lives and she has been a revelation. I'm secretly hoping Sofia can kick someone else's ass this year!"

The next couple of days were uneventful around the house. Everyone, kind of, did their own thing. Some went snorkeling, some hung out around the pool, some just read books other than text books. Judy and I kept our appointment with Gloria every day in order to work on her French. Mary joined us and began to, slowly, take part. All in all, we had a very relaxing week. The funniest thing was when Gloria began talking about the Tour de France and the great French riders from the past like Louison Bobet, Jacques Anquetil, Bernard Hinault and Laurent Fignon. "I can't wait to watch the Tour on TV this summer!"

Thursday turned out to be a very rainy day, so we did our traditional breakfast and shopping trip to Lihue. All of the women were looking forward to Julie's shop so they could buy more super sexy swimwear. I told all of the guys that this part was damn near as great as the beach orgy. When all the women tried on the suits they wanted, they came out to model them like they usually did. This year there were some incredibly sparse swimsuits. Jane had on a bikini in which the bra had very small crochet triangles that were cut out, framing her nipples. The bottoms were crochet strings that reached around and connected just above her vulva with beads running between the lips of her pussy. The rest of the women's swimsuits were equally non-existent. Each of the women walked up to their boyfriend and teased them mercilessly. I had Jane, Judy, Mary, Lily, Shelly and Elsie all rubbing up on me.

On Friday, Amy took Jenny for all of the pre-wedding stuff the maid of honor had to take part in and on Saturday, we all went to Amy and Kaholo's wedding. Once we saw the crowd, we understood why our place wouldn't have worked. There had to be close to 200 people and 180 of them were relatives of Kaholo. We met Amy's parents, who weren't too sure about their daughter marrying as young as she was. We assured them that Kaholo was one of the finest individuals we had ever known and that their daughter was in good hands. We sat with Julie and Alika during the ceremony and the reception. Alika was giving us a running monolog of who all of the relatives were. Julie confessed that after 2 years she still didn't have a clue as to who two thirds of them were!

Jane asked, "Who is paying to feed all of these people? If I remember correctly, Amy's parents aren't all that well off."

"Our family is taking care of it," Alika said. "Amy said she wanted a very small simple ceremony with you guys and us and that was all because her parents couldn't afford anything else. However, that just wouldn't work with our family, so we took care of it."

"Was your guys' wedding big like this," Jane asked?

Julie laughed and said, "It was huge! I was hugged by a million people that day! I thought it would never end! It was fun though!"

Amy was beaming with happiness the whole day as was Kaholo. Towards the end, Jenny was flagging a bit, but soldiered on. By 10pm, we were ready to go home, so I went in search of Peni, our substitute driver. Apparently, he didn't remember he was supposed to take us home, because he was shit faced and nearly passed out. I found Alika and told him of our dilemma, so he said he would drive the bus for us. "When Kaholo finds out what Peni did there's going to be hell to pay!" Alika said.

On Sunday, we had our pool party. Amy and Kaholo were our guests of honor being newlywed. Mary and Gloria did an outstanding job feeding all of us as usual and I hired the Hawaiian band that played during the cremation of Jane's parents and they performed to their, usual, high standard. Jane had purchased grass skirts and a bunch of leis for the women and it was very apparent they had nothing on underneath. Jane thought Piña Coladas would be nice for the occasion, which Mary made.

As the afternoon progressed into evening, we were all getting pretty drunk. Julie, Alika, Amy and Kaholo left around 7pm as did the musicians. Jane's libido was fully charged with the Piña Coladas and began dancing sexily in her skimpy costume. Sue cried out "I want another orgy! How about all of you?" There was a large cheer so Sue said, "I think we should have random partners. Since there are fewer males then females, we should put the men's names in a hat. We will also put some blank labels in the mix. Each woman will choose a slip of paper and will spend the evening with that partner. The women who get the blank slips can either entertain each other or work with one of the couples in a threesome. Sound good?" There was another cheer, so Sue went to work.

When Sue had the names in a bowl she held it aloft over her head while each woman picked a folded piece of paper from the bowl. Sue asked everyone not to peek until she counted to three. At the count of three everyone opened their slips. There were a lot of giggles going around. I noticed that Jane surreptitiously swapped papers with Gloria. Sue then said, "Ladies, go to the man you chose and have a good time!"

All of us guys were standing, waiting for our partner for the evening. I saw Elsie walk up to Jackson with a huge grin on her face. I was beginning to wonder who my partner was going to be when Shelly walked up to me. She pulled me into a kiss and hugged me tightly. When she broke the kiss, she said, "Would you like to go for a walk?"

I looked at her and said, "Sure. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing really," Shelly replied. "I'm just not in the mood for sex right now, do you mind?"

I chuckled and replied, "Not at all. I, sometimes, feel like we get a little overindulgent. I have always maintained that everyone has a say when it comes to sex in our family and that applies to not wanting to have sex."

"Thank you for being so understanding. I knew you would be." Shelly said. Shelly grabbed my hand and then led me down towards the beach. We walked in silence for a while until Shelly said, "I want you to know that I'm very happy living amongst you, Jane, Barb and the rest. I have seldom been happier than I am right now. Having the financial burden relieved from my shoulders has made all of the difference for me. I'm able to study instead of work now and my grades have reflected that. I applied to med school and was accepted and it's all thanks to you, Jane and Barb. I'll never be able to repay you for your kindness and generosity."

I smiled and felt tears welling up in my eyes. I then said, "This moment is all of the thanks that I need. Knowing that you are going to be able to reach your goal and become a doctor makes me the happiest person in the world."

Shelly and I continued walking in silence holding each other's hand. When we got down to the beach, we stopped and watched the waves crest as the night got darker. Shelly turned towards me and said, "May I ask a big favor of you? Feel free to say no. You have given me so much already, I'm almost afraid to ask."

I looked at Shelly as she looked at the sand at her feet. I could see she was shaking a little bit, so I took her by the shoulders and said, "I would hope you would never be afraid to ask me anything. So, what would you like to know?"

Shelly took a deep breath and said, "I was wondering if you could help me bring my parents to Chicago. I miss them terribly and I know they miss me. I'm not sure if you are aware of it, but some people with Down's Syndrome have a rather shortened life span. I'm afraid that I'm missing too much of their lives being separated the way we are. I know I'm asking a lot of you, but being separated like this is eating me up inside."

I pulled Shelly into a hug and said, "Nothing would please me more than to help you and your family. We should have done this a long time ago. I don't know if I told you this or not, but there was a Down Syndrome girl that lived in the orphanage where I grew up. Her name was Darla and she was the sweetest person I have ever known. I loved sitting with her when I was a little boy because she would hold me to her just like I imagined my mother would have held me. I loved her so much! She died when she was 22 and I was 13. I had never seen the Nuns as upset as they were when Darla died. Everyone loved her."

Tears began streaming from my eyes as I remembered Darla. I looked at Shelly and she was crying as well. She said, "Oh, Tony, that must have been like losing your parents all over again. You must have been in so much pain. My parents are the same way. I feel so loved when they hold me."

"Yeah, it was pretty gut wrenching," I said. "So, it's too late tonight to do anything, but I'll get Judy working on it first thing tomorrow. If you don't mind, I'll get Jake to set up the area above the garage for you and your parents. He designed it to be easily converted into living or office space, depending on our need. What do you think?"

Shelly smiled and said, "I think it will be perfect, though stairs may begin to pose problems in the future."

"If necessary, we can add and elevator or one of those chairs that go up the stairs. We will do whatever is needed for their comfort. I'll call Jake and have him start on it right away. I'm thinking 2 bedrooms, a study room for you, a kitchenette and a nice living room. There's a very nice bathroom already."

Shelly pulled me into another hug and said, "Thank you, Tony. You are a wonderful, wonderful human being! I wish there were more people like you."

I smiled and said, "You're wonderful as well! In the future, if you need anything, please, don't hesitate to ask, okay?"

"Okay. I love you, you know!" Shelly said.

I replied, "I know. I love you too. Shall we return to the house?"

"I suppose we should, though I could stand here holding you for days!"

We returned to the house and I went directly to Jane's and my room and went right to bed. I slept through Jane's return during the night. When I woke up in the morning, I remembered having dreams about Darla. Her memory brought a smile to my face. As I sat up, Jane asked, "Are you alright? You went to bed pretty early and you seemed pretty preoccupied when you and Shelly returned from the beach last night."

I lay down beside Jane and pulled her into a hug and kissed her. "I'm fine. Shelly drew my name last night, but just wanted to talk. She asked if we could move her parents to live with us because she misses them and she's afraid they don't have too many years left to live. I was reminded of Darla at the orphanage who was, probably, the first person I ever loved. The memory of her short life kind of got to me last night. I'm sorry if I caused you to worry."

Jane smiled and said, "I hope you told Shelly that we would do everything we could to help her."

"You know I did," I replied. "I'm going to talk to Judy this morning and have her start working on moving them. I told Shelly that I would have Jake convert the room over the garage into their living quarters, so I'm going to call him as soon as I get some coffee. Can you think of anything else we can do for them? Oh, by the way, Shelly was accepted into medical school!"

"That's wonderful! She will make a fine doctor," Jane said. "There's one thing though... Have I told you lately how much I love and adore you?"

I laughed and said, "I know how much you love me because I love you just as much! Did you have fun last night?"

Jane smiled and said, "I did. I drew Evan's name, so I swapped with Gloria. She had drawn Martin, so I was with him. He's a wonderful lover and he loves Sofia very much. I'm pretty sure that those two are going to be together for a long time. The big surprise of the night was Elsie! She drew Jackson and just went wild with him. She took him in her ass...all of him! She was insatiable and managed to talk Kevin and Jackson into DPing her! It was something to see!"

After I made coffee and had a couple of sips I called Jake and explained what we needed for the room above the garage and who was going to use it. Jake said it would be no problem and that he thought we were doing a wonderful thing for Shelly, he said, "She's my favorite! I love sitting and talking to her. She's so bright, thoughtful and helpful. Barb loves her like a sister, so anything we can do for her is a priority for me!" I thanked Jake for everything he does for us and then we hung up.

I returned my attention to my cup of coffee and then Matt walked out. I poured him a cup as he sat down next to me. I asked him if he had fun last night. He replied, "Yeah, I was partnered with Cindy, so I was the happiest guy there! Can I ask you something?" I told him to go ahead, so he asked, "Do you think, if I ask her, that Cindy will marry me?"

I smiled at Matt and said, "I don't know why she wouldn't. She loves you very much and I know you love her as well. When were you thinking of asking?"

"I was thinking it would be really romantic to ask her while we were here. Would you help me pick out a ring?"

I laughed and said, "You need to get Sofia to help you with that. Tell you what, I'll call Kaholo and get him over here and then you, Sofia and I will head into town and get a ring for her. Sound good?"

Matt smiled brightly, hugged me and thanked me profusely. Martin entered the kitchen next and asked what was going on. I told him that we discovered that we were cousins, to maintain the surprise. Martin congratulated us and poured himself a cup of coffee.

Next to show up was Judy. I poured her a cup of coffee and told her about Shelly and my conversation the previous night. As I talked, Judy's smile got larger and larger until she pulled me into a bear hug. "You are, truly, the most wonderful man on the planet. Nothing would please me more than to arrange to move Shelly's parents. Where will they stay?"

I explained my plans for the garage room and that I had already called Jake. Pretty soon, Sofia made her way into the kitchen, so I pulled her aside and explained the mission we had for the day. I told her we needed to keep the proposal a surprise as she smiled at me. When we had finished talking, Sofia walked up to Matt, whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. Matt was smiling from ear to ear after Sofia kissed him. I made the call to Kaholo and explained that Matt needed to buy something for his mother.

After all of the excitement, I settled down to check my email on my tablet. I saw that Barb had written so I opened it. She said that she missed everyone and that she was very pleased about what we were doing for Shelly. She then said that the Jones' were selling their house on the other side of her place and wondered if we were interested. I thought for a moment and then said I was and asked her to call Bob Malkus and have him look into it for us. I told her that there was a surprise coming down the pike today and that I had great plans for that place and the Miller's place.

When Kaholo showed up, Sofia, Matt and I climbed into his car. I told Kaholo we needed a jewelry store. Kaholo said he knew the perfect place and before long we were pulled up in front of a small shop in Lihue. As we entered the shop, Kaholo greeted the owner and explained that we needed special care. Kaholo then introduced us to his friend Hani. Sofia was already pouring over the rings in the display cases. Hani asked, "What, exactly, are you looking for?"

I explained that Matt was going to propose to his girlfriend, so he needed an engagement ring. Sofia then said, "It needs to be fairly simple, but beautiful at the same time. It's kind of hard to explain. Kind of like Tony's wedding ring, exquisite but simple."

Hani looked at my ring and said, "Ooh! I really like the workmanship. Where did you get it?" I explained about Nils in Stockholm. Hani asked me to wait for a second as he went into a backroom. He came back out with a magazine and while pointing to a page asked, "Is this your friend?"

I looked at it and was staring at a picture of, not only, Nils, but a picture of Judy as well in one the shots we took in Stockholm for his advertisements. I smiled and told Sofia to come take a look. When she saw Judy's picture, she smiled brightly. I then said to Hani, "Yes, that's my friend. Do you sell piercing jewelry?" When Hani said that it was one of his biggest sellers, I said, "He makes wonderful piercing jewelry as well. Would you mind showing him yours Sofia?"

Sofia smiled and lifted her t-shirt up exposing her lovely breasts. Hani's eyebrows went up in surprise and then he stared at the small pieces of jewelry impaling Sofia's nipples. He told Sofia she could lower her shirt and thanked her and said he would love to be able to sell stuff like that. I told him that I could, probably arrange for that to happen. I, also, told him about the Bea Marchand range that Jane and I were a part of and that we could bring some pictures by later for him to see if he was interested. Hani said he was very interested because he had been reading about the line in the trade journals he got.

Finally, Hani said, "I have some things that, I think, might be just what is needed." He opened a drawer and pulled out a black velvet covered flat with about 20 rings on it. He pulled three rings off and said, "I think one of these would do the trick." Sofia and Matt looked at the three rings and they both smiled. They both took the rings from Hani and discussed the merits of all three and after 15 minutes, they both agreed on a choice. Matt hugged Sofia and thanked her for her help.

When it came to buying the ring, Matt discovered it was more than what his budget could handle. He then asked Hani, if there was something a little less expensive. I walked up to Matt and said, "Let me take care of this for you."

Matt looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Thank you Tony, but I couldn't let you do that. It's a lot of money and would take me forever to pay you back."

I took Matt by the shoulders and told him the story about how Jane's father bought me clothes the first weekend I met him. "He told me that it would please him because he saw how much my daughter loves you. Well, the same thing applies here. I love Cindy very much and I can see that she loves you very much. To me, this ring is an investment in the happiness of you both. Just like Jane's father, I'm able to do this for you because it would make me happy to know that you are both happy. So, will you let me buy the ring?"

Sofia chirped up and said, "Matt, like I told you before, Cindy loves you more than life. You could give her a ring from a Cracker Jack box and she would be over the moon. But, this ring is perfect for her. Just because Tony wants to buy it doesn't make it any less special. Actually, it makes it even more special, because Tony and Jane love Cindy and you. Okay?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers