Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
813 Followers

Matt thought for a moment, smiled and said, "Thank you Tony. I love you too!"

I paid for the ring and told everyone as we left the shop that I'd buy lunch. Kaholo drove us to a nice diner where we all had hamburgers and fries! As we ate I asked Sofia what she told Matt in the kitchen that made him smile so much."

Sofia giggled and said, "I told him that he could expect a very loud yes! She's been hoping that Matt would propose for several months. Now Matt, you have to do this right. Despite what Cindy says, she's a hopeless romantic. So, I would suggest that you pop the question while on one knee and in front of everyone down on the beach. You'll have blisters on your penis by morning if you do that!"

Matt turned 5 shades of red while we all laughed. Kaholo drove us back to the house after lunch, after picking Amy up so she could see her friend get engaged. As a matter of fact, he let Julie and Alika know as well. When all of us got back to the house, we discovered that everyone was down on the beach. We all stripped our clothes off and wandered down to the beach. Jane saw all of us and asked, "What's up? Why are Julie and Alika here?"

"They decided they want to take the time off and spend it with us," I said. Several of our group just got back from snorkeling, including Cindy. When she saw Matt, she ran up to him and kissed him.

"Did you find something for your Mom," she asked?"

Matt held her hand and said, "No, I couldn't find anything for her." He then sank to one knee while still holding Cindy's hand and then continued, "Actually, I found something for you though. Cindy, I love you so much I can barely find the words to express myself. You are the most wonderful person I have ever known and have loved you from the first moment I laid eyes on you. To me you are perfection and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He pulled his other hand from behind his back with the open ring box and presented the ring to her.

Cindy had tears in her eyes as she said, "Nothing would make me happier! I love you too, you big oaf!" Matt placed the ring on her finger and then Cindy tackled him onto the sand and kissed passionately. When the two got up, everyone went to congratulate the couple and to admire the ring.

After a while, Jane and Judy walked up to me. Jane asked, "Were you shopping for a ring this morning? Is that where you and Sofia got off to?"

I confessed and told them both the tale from beginning to end. I then told them about the jeweler and his interest in selling Nils' products and that we should go there and talk to him later. Judy said, "Why don't we go now? Kaholo is here and can give us a ride. I have pictures of everything on my laptop." Jane thought it was a good idea as well, so we asked Kaholo if he could give us a lift.

When we walked into Hani's shop he greeted me and then got wide eyed when he saw Judy. Speaking to me, he said, "She's the model in the magazine article! You weren't kidding about knowing Nils!"

I laughed and said, "I wasn't kidding. May I introduce Judy and my wife Jane. We've come to show you some pictures of the articles that Nils produces for himself and some of the articles from the Marchand line as well."

Judy fired up her laptop and let Hani scroll through the pictures. When he saw a picture of Jane modelling he looked up and asked, "You model as well? Actually, I'm not surprised because you are beautiful too." Jane thanked him for the complement as Hani continued scrolling. When he had finished rolling through the pictures, Hani said, "I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment! The piercing pictures were quite, I don't know, enervating? Exciting? Such beautiful women. So, do you think I could arrange to sell Nils' stuff? I think I could sell tons of his piercing jewelry."

Judy said, "Give me your card and I'll email your info to Nils and have him contact you. You should take a look at Jane's engagement and wedding rings as well."

Hani handed a card to Judy while he admired Jane's rings. Hani then said, "Thank you for doing this for me. I think I'd like to sell some of the Marchand line as well. I'm pretty small, but we do get some well-to-do people coming through here on holiday."

We took our leave and returned to the house. The rest of our visit was pretty quiet. Cindy and Matt were walking on clouds they were so happy. The romance between Evan and Gloria was developing into full scale love. But, before we knew it, it was time to return to Chicago and reality. Our group occupied most of the first-class section on our flights. Jane decided she wanted to sit with Judy and talk about some stuff, so I sat with Shelly. Shelly and I had a great time talking almost the whole way home. When we arrived at the airport, Ernesto was waiting for us with his coach and whisked us all home.

It was nice to be home and even nicer to be greeted by Barb, Jake, little Emily, Axel and Astrid. We gave them the gifts we had bought for them and then retired to our house. When we had dropped our bags off, we headed over to see Emily in the new house. Emily gave us all big hugs and then sat down to tell us that Bob was in the process of dealing with the Jones' on their house. We told her about bringing Shelly's parents to live with us in the room over the garage and about Cindy and Matt getting engaged.

Emily was all smiles and said, "With Pavel and Debbie, Sue and Jackson and, now, Cindy and Matt, there's going to be a wedding a week! Also, Sue, Lily and Pavel graduate in May and Denise gets her PhD, so there are going to be lots of parties!"

I called Barb and asked if she and Jake could come over to the new house to talk with us. Barb said they would be there in 5 minutes. When they arrived, I asked them to sit and then said, "I had an idea that I would like to run past all of you. We have all of these houses and are going to purchase another one real soon. Now, Barb has indicated that once the current crop of friends move on, that she and Jake would like to keep their house to themselves and start their family, which I think is wonderful. Well, I think we should convert the Jones' place into a two flat so that any of our friends who wish to continue their education can do so and have a family as well.

"The Miller's place is nearly done for housing Mary, Gloria and Queenie, isn't it Jake?" Jake nodded. "So, we need to connect that place and the Jones' place to the tunnel system, because I would like to continue having everyone eat dinner at our place because I enjoy talking with everyone. I'm thinking that we can expedite moving people from Barb and Jake's once the Jones' place is done. Cindy and Matt can live there for as long as necessary, Sofia can be moved into Judy's old room in this house, Shelly will be living with her folks over the garage, Jenny and Elsie can stay in one of the guest rooms in this house and then move into Astrid and Axel's room when they return to Sweden. Emily, do you know what Sue and Jackson are planning?"

"Jackson owns a house, so they will live there," Emily replied.

"Have I forgotten anyone?" I continued. "Oh, Evan! I'm, kind of, thinking that he and Gloria will be living together before long. Lily is set in Emily's old room. So, what do you all think? Judy?"

Judy thought for a second and then said, "I think everyone is covered. Sofia and Martin may want to live in the Jones' house together. They seem pretty tight, though I'm not sure that marriage is in their future. I get the feeling that Jenny and Kevin won't really last either, though that's just a gut feeling. I think Kevin still struggles with her love for you, Jane and Sofia. I think the two flats should have kitchens, so the couples aren't entirely dependent on your house for food. All in all, I think you've nailed things pretty well. You may want to consider giving the non-workers an allowance, so that they can do things normal people do without too strict of a budget. I overheard Elsie tell Shelly that she couldn't do something because she was broke. Shelly, bless her, told Elsie it was her treat."

"That's a good idea, Judy," Jane said. "I tend to forget that everyone didn't have rich parents like me, who gave me everything. How much do you think? A thousand dollars per month?"

Judy laughed and said, "I was thinking in terms of $100 per week, so they could get coffee or something with friends."

Jane thought for a moment and then said, "I don't think $100 goes very far, though. Let's make it $1000 per month so they can have some fun! Everything else sounds good to me."

I then asked, "So, Barb and Jake, you two have been very quiet. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure what to think," Barb said. "When I first said that we wanted our house to ourselves, I was thinking more in terms of just one or two people staying with us. Our Emily loves everyone that lives with us and I think it would break her heart if everyone left. She adores Sofia and often sleeps with her. I can understand Cindy and Matt getting their own place, as well as Sue and Jackson. How about we just let things fall as they may with Sofia, Jenny and Elsie. What do you think, Jake?"

"I have to agree with Barb," Jake said. "Emily loves all of the girls that live with us. I would miss them as well. They all bring so much to our house. As long as we have bedrooms for our kids and have extra rooms, the girls can stay as long as they like."

"Okay, I guess I misunderstood what Barb had said," I replied.

Barb said, "You didn't misunderstand anything, Tony. I was feeling at the time that that is what I wanted, but in retrospect, I decided that wasn't what I wanted at all. I'm sorry for misleading you. I do think, however, that we should give everyone a choice. If Sofia, Jenny and Elsie would like to move, they should have that choice. I, also, think that your ideas are great for the future. Who knows who we will have enter our lives next."

"Yeah, I only hope they are as wonderful as everyone else has been," I replied. "One other thing, Jane, Judy, Lily and I are going to take a road trip to California this summer so that I can visit my old orphanage and so that Lily and I can scope out some places to do our field work for our graduate degrees. Jane and I discussed buying a nice RV so the 4 of us can travel comfortably. I would, also, like to go to Nice for a few weeks as well towards the end of summer. You are all invited to come to Nice! Oh, do we need to organize graduation parties?"

Emily replied, "Judy and I will take care of that. I think Denise will want to attend commencement, but I'm not too sure about Sue, Lily and Pavel, but I will check with them. Also, Sue was talking about living with Jackson come summer. I thought you should be aware of that. Frankly, I'm so happy that she's happy. The more time I spend with Jackson, the more I like him."

Jane and I returned home after our little meeting, took a shower and then took a nap. It had been a long day after our flight from Hawaii.

When classes resumed, we all fell into our normal state of being. Jane dropped her courses and began working with Judy and Emily for a couple of hours a day. Jane told me that she enjoyed watching the two as they did their day's work. "We've been going through scholarship applications. I keep hoping that someone will want to come to school here."

Judy and I kept our daily French appointment with Gloria and Mary. Mary caught up quickly and both women were conversant in short order. I had bought several magazine subscriptions as I promised Gloria in Hawaii. One of the magazines was about news and politics and one was about bicycle racing. After several weeks, we all knew more about French politics than we did American. Gloria became obsessed with bike racing and was our resident expert. She, even, went so far as to buy a road bike of her own and began riding every day.

One day, out of the blue, Lily asked Jane if she could have another pain session. Jane said that she could. So, a day was set and the three of us retired to the basement room that we used for Barb's birthday a few years back. Jane had made some modifications to the room since the last time I was in it. She had added a hook on a rail to the ceiling as well as a table with a stainless-steel top with locking casters. She had, also, added a peg board with all of her riding crops, whips, restraints and so on. On another small table, she had a large selection of vibrators, dildos and butt plugs.

Lily took one look around, whistled and said, "This looks like a great play room!" Jane and I laughed. Jane walked around the room and began lighting a number of candles that she said were for ambience. Jane and I attached restraint cuffs to Lily's ankles and wrists and then attached her ankles to the d-rings in the floor. Her legs were spread quite wide. We then attached her wrists to a length of pipe with d-rings on each end which kept her arms outstretched and then hooked the pipe to the hook overhead.

Jane walked up to Lily and asked her if she remembered the tunes to hum for stopping and what not. Lily said that she did and then asked Jane to kiss her. Jane gave Lily a deep, passionate kiss and then put the ball gag into Lily's mouth and cinched it down. Jane then said, "We're not going to use a blindfold this time because I want you to see and anticipate everything that is going to happen." Jane reached up and pulled a string attached to the hook assembly above her head which allowed Jane to slide the hook forward so that Lily was in a forward leaning attitude. Jane then walked over to the peg board and grabbed the riding crop she had purchased in Copenhagen last summer. "I trust you remember this little gem." Jane walked around Lily while slapping the palm of her left hand. "As I remember, you liked this a lot!" With those words, Jane swatted Lily's left ass cheek hard. Lily screamed into her gag and then hummed Jingle Bells which indicated that she wanted the swats harder. Jane smiled and swatted Lily's right cheek a bit harder, getting a version of Auld Lang Syne hummed from Lily indicating that that swat was perfect.

Jane let go with a fusillade of blows to Lily's ass and the backs of her legs. Jane then walked in front of Lily and fondled her right breast affectionately before striking it hard with the crop. Lily's eyes got wide as she screamed once again. Jane then began striking each breast hard as they hung down causing Lily to scream continually. Next Jane concentrated her blows on Lily's nipples, striking first the left nipple 10 consecutive times and then the right the same way. Lily was breathing very heavily and was moaning constantly. Jane asked her if she was okay to continue and Lily nodded her consent vehemently.

Next Jane reached up and adjusted the hook pulley to move so that Lily was in a semi reclined attitude. Jane rubbed the end of her crop on Lily's vulva for a few moments before striking her very hard 10 times in a row. Lily, once again, screamed into her gag as tears began welling up in her eyes. Jane continued to smack Lily's pussy and breasts for quite a while until she hung the riding crop on one of Lily's fingers. Jane then gathered up a collection of weights which she began to attach to Lily's piercings. The nipple weights pulled down on Lily's nipples distorting them. Jane had attached a length of chain to each weight so that they hung off to the side of Lily's body. She had done the same with the clitoral weight, causing the chain to slide between her pussy lips before dangling free lower down. Next, Jane attached several alligator clips to Lily's inner labia and attached weights to those as well.

Jane asked Lily, "Are you having fun?" Lily nodded and grunted out an 'uh huh!' Jane then said, "Let's take this party up a notch!" She walked over to where the candles were, picked up a long red taper, lit it and then walked back over to Lily. Jane held the candle just above Lily's left nipple and then tilted it forward. After a few seconds, wax began dripping from the candle onto Lily's breast. Little dots of red began appearing all over her breast and onto her areola and nipple. Lily was screaming loudly and breathing harder than ever now. Jane pulled the candle back and Lily eased up on the screaming until Jane began dripping wax on her other breast.

When the second breast resembled the first one, Jane blew the candle out and walked over to where the other candles sat burning. There were 4 large round candles that had been burning since we entered the room and all of them had large pools of melted wax around the wick. Jane laid the taper down and then picked up two of the large candles and began pouring their contents onto Lily's breasts and belly. Again, Lily screamed as the hot, molten wax splashed down on her skin. When the melted wax was gone, Jane returned the candles to the table and relit the red taper. Jane then walked back over to Lily and began dripping wax onto Lily's vulva. Lily screamed as the hot wax built up on her stretched vaginal lips and on her clitoris. When Jane stopped dripping the wax, Lily's breathing eased up a bit but her moaning continued.

Jane blew out the taper and set it down next to the other candles that were still burning. She returned to Lily and asked, "Are you okay? Would you like me to continue?" Lily nodded vehemently again, so Jane smiled and said, "Alright. Let's change things up again a little bit." Jane moved over to the table with the casters and rolled it in front of Lily and then locked the wheels. She then unlocked the overhead hook and pulled Lily into a straight stance and released the bar with Lily's hands from the hook. Next, Jane took the bar and attached it to the end of the table causing Lily to bend forward on top of the table. Jane then detached Lily from the floor d-rings and then attached her to the widespread table legs. When Jane finished securing Lily to the table, Jane leaned down, kissed Lily's forehead and said, "I love you Lily!"

Jane left Lily on the table for about 10 minutes, which allowed her breathing to return to normal and to relax a bit. Jane returned to the pegboard, grabbed the riding crop and ran it along the crack of Lily's widespread ass. Lily moaned for a moment either in pleasure or anticipation until the crop came down on Lily's anus with a swish and a crack. Lily screamed into her ball gag and pulled her ass cheeks together as much as possible. Jane cried out, "DON'T YOU HIDE THAT ASSHOLE FROM ME! OPEN IT UP!"

Lily unclenched her cheeks and seconds later Jane unleashed a savage shot to Lily. Lily screamed even louder, but refrained from clenching her cheeks again. Jane smiled and said, "That's a good girl. Would you like me to continue?" Lily was sniffling with tears in her eyes but she nodded in the affirmative without hesitation. Jane waited a couple of minutes and then unleashed 10 strikes on Lily's abused asshole. All of a sudden Lily groaned loudly as a gush of her girl cum splashed down Lily's legs to the floor. Jane laughed and said, "You really are enjoying this! Well, let's continue then!" Jane smacked Lily's abused anus 10 more times and then hung the riding crop back on the pegboard.

Next, Jane grabbed the inflatable butt plug, walked around in front of Lily and asked, "Do you remember this little device? You seemed to like it in Copenhagen. Let's see how far we can stretch your asshole this time." Jane walked behind Lily once again and grabbed 4 of the large candles, along with the taper and set then close by, within easy reach. Jane then spit on Lily's anus and spread a little saliva on the plug and then began working it into Lily's backdoor. Lily began moaning loudly as Jane worked the plug in.

I heard another moan behind me and when I turned to look, I saw Elsie watching wide eyed while her hand was working on her clit. I walked over to her and whispered, "How long have you been here?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
813 Followers