Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

Elsie whispered back, "About 30 minutes. I heard some screams and came down to investigate. I want Jane to do this to me some day! I have cum about 20 times already!"

I told Elsie to stay quiet and we would deal with her later. I then turned my attention back to Jane as she began inflating the butt plug. Lily's anus was stretched very wide and while Jane held the plug in place she reached for a candle and began pouring the molten wax all over Lily's back. Lily screamed again as the wax burned into her sensitive back. Jane set down that candle, grabbed another and began pouring that on Lily's lower back nearly to her ass crack. Jane grabbed the third candle and began pouring its contents on both globes of Lily's ass causing another scream and another gush of girl cum. Jane waited for a few moments before grabbing the last candle, allowing Lily to calm down.

Jane gave the plug a couple of extra pumps of air causing Lily's anus to stretch even more and then Jane began pouring the last candle so that the wax flowed over Lily's stretched sphincter. The wax flowed all around the plug contacting every millimeter of Lily anus as well as her perineum to her vulva. Lily's screams were rather frightening in their intensity and I really thought Jane went too far until I saw Lily gush her girl cum one more time.

When Lily calmed down Jane walked in front of Lily's face, bent down and began removing the ball gag while she said, "I think that is enough for tonight, okay?"

Lily moaned and said, "Thank you for everything, but yes, I have had enough."

Jane walked around to the back of Lily and slowly released the air out of the butt plug which caused Lily to moan some more. Bits of wax were breaking off and falling to the floor as the plug came out. Lily's anus quickly shrunk down to nearly normal fairly quickly. I helped Jane detach Lily's wrists and ankles from her restraints. When Lily stood, she looked down at herself and giggled saying, "I nearly look white! Tony, can you take a picture of me like this?" I grabbed my phone and took pictures of her front and back and close-ups of her breasts, pussy and asshole.

Jane noticed Elsie and asked her when she showed up. Elsie replied, "About 40 minutes ago or so. I've never seen anything like this before. It was incredible, I must have cum 40 times and I'm still horny! Can I ask a favor?" Jane nodded, so Elsie continued, "Will you pour wax on my tits while Tony fucks my ass?"

Jane's left eyebrow went up and then she nodded. Elsie broke into a big smile and walked over to the table. Jane still had the ball gag in her hand which was very wet due to Lily's saliva. She pulled Elsie to her, turned her around and cinched the gag tightly on Elsie. Jane then said, "If you want us to stop you'll need to hum happy birthday. So, hum it for me now." Elsie hummed the tune and Jane told her to lay on her back on the table with her ass at the edge. Jane then put the wrist restraints on Elsie and attached them to some rings on the table so that her arms were outstretched. Jane then said, "I want you to spread your legs very wide and rotate your hips back, so we have access to your asshole." Jane then attached the ankle restraints and attached those to the table as well.

Elsie was now firmly attached to the table with her genitals wide open on display. Jane then walked over to the pegboard, grabbed the riding crop and then returned to Elsie. When she got back to the table, she rubbed the crop on Elsie's belly, breasts, vulva and legs while she said, "Elsie, you should ask permission before you walk in on something like this. This was supposed to be a private moment between Lily and myself. Because of this breach of etiquette, I think a little punishment is due before you have your fun. Do you agree?"

Elsie's eyes got real wide as Jane continued to rub the riding crop all over Elsie's body. Elsie then nodded and hummed an 'uh-huh'. Jane quickly pulled the riding crop back and swung it down causing the room to be filled by the swishing sound. Elsie closed her eyes until she discovered that she wasn't struck. Jane smiled and said, "I think Lily is owed the pleasure of punishing you." Jane handed the riding crop over to Lily who walked around the table smacking the palm of her hand with the crop. As Lily walked, chunks of wax fell to the floor off of her body.

Without warning, Lily smacked the back of Elsie's left thigh and then her right thigh. Very red marks arose on each leg while Elsie cried out 'UUUNNNGGGGGHHHHH!" Elsie's breathing quickened as her chest rose and fell. (I just noticed that Lily still had the weights hanging from her nipples and pussy and looked a little like a human Christmas tree.) Lily wandered over towards Elsie's head and then smacked her left nipple very hard. Elsie screamed into the gag this time. Lily then struck Elsie's right nipple and then handed the crop back to Jane.

Jane took the crop and said, "I think, maybe, a little more punishment just to make sure that Elsie understands why she was wrong. Jane then walked to the foot of the table and smacked Elsie's pussy hard 5 times in quick succession. Elsie screamed, squirmed and began crying. Jane then kneeled down and gave Elsie's anus a smack with the crop. Despite being bound tightly, Elsie tried to pull her ass cheeks together, much like Lily had. Jane then said, "Elsie, don't you try and hide your anus from me. Push your ass out or your punishment will get even more severe. Elsie's eyes got wide and then she opened her ass cheeks to Jane. Jane gave Elsie 5 quick smacks, causing her to scream but she didn't try to hide her anus again. Jane said 'good girl' and gave her 5 more smacks.

Jane then stood and said, "Do you understand that you don't just barge in on something like this without being invited?" Elsie nodded so Jane walked over to undo the ball gag.

"I'm so sorry Lily, I should have asked before barging in," Elsie cried out when the gag was removed. "Can you ever forgive me for my rudeness?"

Lily walked over to Elsie, leaned down and kissed Elsie very passionately for several minutes. When Lily broke the kiss, she said, "I forgive you Elsie. I probably would have done the same thing, to be honest." Lily then bent over and kissed Elsie again.

When Lily stepped away, Elsie told Lily that she loved her and then apologized to Jane the same way. Jane forgave Elsie, like Lily did, with a long passionate kiss. Jane then said, "So, let's let Elsie have the fun she wanted. Do you think you can control your screams or should we put the ball gag back on you?" Elsie, indicated that she would like the gag again, so Jane put it back on. Jane then asked, "Elsie, you did clean yourself today, right?" Elsie nodded, so Jane said, "Okay! Let's lube her up and get started." Jane walked around behind Elsie and noticed a veritable river of moisture running from Elsie's pussy down to her little pucker. "Tony," Jane said, "I think all you have to do is push into Elsie's pussy a few times and then pop into her anus."

I did as Jane suggested and as I was lining myself up to Elsie's rosebud, I noticed that Jane and Lily had a large white candle in each hand. As I entered Elsie's ass, she moaned loudly as did I. Jane and Lily's exhibition had been very stimulating and my cock felt as hard as a steel post. As I slowly began sawing in and out of Elsie's backdoor, Jane and Lily began pouring the content of one of their candles on Elsie's breasts...Jane on the left and Lily on the right. They started on the outer edge of each breast and slowly dribbled the wax in a spiral to Elsie's nipples. As the wax hit Elsie's skin, she limited her noise to long grunt, "EEERRRRNNNNHHHH!" When the wax got to Elsie's nipple, Jane and Lily limited the pouring to single drips and slowly covered each nipple.

I continued to slowly thrust in and out of Elsie's asswhile Jane and Lily began pouring wax down Elsie's torso all over her belly. They swapped out candles for new ones with more liquid wax and began to move down Elsie's body as they poured the wax. Before too long, they were dripping wax all over Elsie's pussy. I began pumping into Elsie faster and faster as I began to feel my climax begin to build. As Jane poured a large amount of wax onto Elsie's clit, Elsie began to shake, groan and squirt all over my cock as she had a massive orgasm. I could feel some of the hot wax drip onto my cock as I pounded into Elsie in search of my release. A few moments later, I began spewing copious amounts of my seed into Elsie's colon.

When my orgasm had finished, I pulled out of Elsie's ass. I found a chair and sat down and watched as my semen began dripping out of Elsie. Jane left Elsie tied down for quite a while as she helped Lily with removing the weights and getting all of the wax off of her body. When Lily was free from all of the wax, Jane told Lily to return to her room and that she would join her there later to take a shower and to spend the night. Lily left the room leaving just Jane, Elsie and myself. Jane winked at me and then said, "Why don't we just leave Elsie here for the night?" Elsie began screaming into her gag and Jane couldn't contain her laugh anymore. "We would never leave you down here alone. Let's get you off of that table."

Jane and I released Elsie from her bonds and then helped get the wax off her body. When Jane pulled the gag from Elsie's mouth, Elsie hugged Jane tightly and thanked her for a wonderful evening. Jane told Elsie to return to her room and tell Jenny about everything that happened tonight. She then hugged the girl and told her that she loved her very much. Elsie smiled and said that she loved us too.

While Jane blew out the candles and put stuff away, I swept up all of the bits of wax on the floor and on the table. When we had the room mostly clean, Jane walked over to me and hugged and kissed me. "So, what did you think about everything tonight."

I thought for a second and then said, "I really don't know how you guys can bear that amount of pain. I understand the underlying principle, but just can't wrap my brain around the concept. It is, however, fucking hot to watch! I was hard as a rock all night!"

Jane laughed and said, "I noticed! There's one thing though. I'm, kind of, worried about Elsie. She's becoming really obsessed with everything sexual. She seems, almost, insatiable. Jenny says she masturbates all of the time. Maybe we should talk to her and see if we can't get her to calm down a bit. I don't want her to start looking away from our family for satisfaction because I don't want her to get hurt or fall into some sort of unsavory thing like porn or prostitution."

I asked, "Has she managed to keep her grades up?"

"From what I have heard, she has, so far," Jane replied. "I just don't want things to go too far and for Elsie to get hurt."

I agreed and said that we should sit her down and have a talk with her. Jane then hugged me again and kissed me good night. She headed for the new house and I went up to our room to Judy. I performed my nightly routine and then crawled into bed with Judy. She asked me where Jane was and I told her about our evening in the basement. I gave her all of the details and when I was finished, she said she had the same concerns about Elsie. We lay together and talked for a while before we both went to sleep.

As the end of the term neared, everyone was frantically studying, researching and writing papers. Jane, Judy and I had our 'intervention' with Elsie and included Jenny. Elsie, for her part said that she hadn't, really, realized what she had been doing and was shocked when we told her she had become obsessed with sex. Thankfully, she accepted what we said, instead of denying it, as she cried her eyes out in shame and humiliation. We comforted her and told her she did nothing to be ashamed of and that she just needed to reel things in a bit. She cried on Jenny's shoulder and thanked her for being such a loving sister and that she would make Jenny proud of her.

Jake's number one priority was getting the room over the garage ready for Shelly and her parents. His crew worked long hours and had the place ready by the end of May. We flew Shelly out to her parent's place when school had finished to assist them with packing their belongings and then flew them all back to Chicago to their new home. When John, Louise and Shelly got back, we all escorted them to their new, completely furnished, home. Shelly and her parents were all amazed at their new quarters. I had told Jake to spare no expense and to make their home as nice as possible. When we finished the little tour of their house, John and Louise hugged Jane, Barb, Jake and I with tears in their eyes as did Shelly. Shelly whispered in my ear as she hugged me, "Tony, I love you and Jane so much right now. Thank you, so much, for everything you have done for us."

Judy had suggested that we rent an RV for our trip, just to make sure that we really wanted to buy one. Jane and I agreed that Judy had a great idea, so we went to a few RV places and found a model that was comfortable, with two large beds. It was about the size of a Greyhound bus and was powered with a large commercial diesel motor. We parked it in the old Miller house driveway until we left on our trip.

After the graduation ceremony, we threw a big party for all of the grads. At the party, Denise and James announced they were engaged and that Denise got a job at California State University-Hayward in the bay area. James said they didn't, really, want a big wedding and that they planned to get married by a JP in California.

Sue and Jackson announced that they were going to live together at Jackson's house and were planning to get married just before the next term began in September. Cindy and Matt said they were going to do the same thing but live in the old Jones house when it was ready.

Elsie and Jenny decided to stay in Chicago for the summer. I told them that we would take them to France with us at the end of summer as I had promised. Jenny told us that she and Kevin had broken up. Apparently, he turned out to be, kind of, like Blair in that he wanted to control Jenny's life. She began to tire of his demands on her and then she told him to take a hike. Jenny had asked to Sofia to accompany her when she dropped the bomb on Kevin. Sofia said later, that she and Jenny made the most passionate love together after the deed was done.

Sofia and Martin, managed to keep their relationship going nicely. Sofia told us, one evening, that Martin had no problem with her relationships with Jane, Jenny and myself. She didn't think they would get married but asked if it would be possible to live together in the Jones house with Cindy and Matt. Jane and I said that we had hoped that they would when the house was ready. We, also, decided that we would pay off Martin's school loans and pay for his remaining tuition. Martin thanked us profusely and said that he would continue to work at the Tesla dealership for the summer.

Sofia and Cindy were going to work with Jake again and they talked him into hiring Jenny and Elsie. Sofia assured Jake that they would show the other two how to do things that they had learned over the previous two summers. Sofia also talked Elsie into teasing Jake and the others about using metric measurements.

I was happy when school had finished, so that I could relax for a few months. Everyone in our little family seemed to be happy. It was, with an easy conscious that I planned our summer trip to my old home.

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers