Yes, I Married a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"I'm all yours guys," she said spreading her legs as wide as she could in invitation.

"God you're hot, baby," one of them said.

"Steaming," the other said.

I laughed to myself as these two tried to be cool. They both climbed up on the bed one on either side of Jan. She looked so incredible laying there naked between two total strangers whose only interest was to get their big cocks in her lovely body. The taller of the two moved to her head and pushed his cock toward her face. Jan smiled at him and took his tool in her mouth. The short one crawled between her legs and slipped his cock into her pussy. I was incredibly turned on by the scene in front of me.

Jan looked to be having a tremendously good time. The guy fucking her was doing a good job of plowing her pussy and she was doing a good job sucking on the taller one. Then they switched places. The taller one slipped into her and started to slam his cock into her as fast as he could. The shorter one pressed his cock to her lips until she opened her mouth. He slid it in and tried to slide it down her throat. Jan started to gag. I started to get up when he pulled back until only the head was in her mouth so she could breathe.

For the next two hours, the two guys fucked her in every way they could imagine. Finally, one lay on his back and lowered Jan down on his cock. The other came up behind her, spit in his hand, and rubbed her asshole with the liquid. He then placed his cock against her asshole and slowly pushed. Jan grunted then sighed with pleasure as his cock popped in. She had her eyes closed and was totally enjoying the sensation that was wracking her body. Once the cock in her ass was in, she went crazy with pleasure. The two guys then spent a long time just fucking both her holes. Jan was creaming and squirting as they both roared in orgasm and filled her with their seed.

The guy in her ass collapsed onto her back pinning her between them. She looked at me, smiled, and mouthed 'I love you' as she shook with spasms of orgasm. Both guys softened and slipped out of her body. Jan then heaved the guy on top of her off. He rolled to the side and she got up on her knees and crawled to the edge of the bed closest to me. She grabbed me and pulled me to her. She kissed me passionately. The tall guy looked up and started to get up.

"Hey what did I tell you bitch," he yelled grabbing her hair and pulling her back onto the bed.

Jan yelped in pain as she flew backward. I calmly walked around the bed and grabbed the tall guy by the throat with my right hand. I squeezed as hard as I could as I dragged him off the bed and out of the room. The short guy was on my back by the time I got to the stairs. Reaching up I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked him over my shoulder and down the stairs. The guy I had by the throat I dragged down the stairs. He was no longer struggling. I walked to the front door and threw the guy I had out. The short guy tried to hit me but was knocked down from behind by Jan. Grabbing him by the throat, I dragged him out the door too. Jan tossed their clothes on the porch.

"Don't you ever come back here or I'll swear out a complaint of rape," she yelled.

I closed the door and flipped the lock. Jan leaned against me and started laughing. Then she looked out the window and watched the two running to their car. I pulled her away, took her over my knee, and spanked her. She was yelling and screaming at me as I turned her backside red. I then pushed her off my lap and onto the floor.

"What the hell was that for?" She was scowling at me but she also was incredibly tuned on.

"For not holding up your side of the bargain with the guys. If you had then you would still be getting fucked, which you know I love to watch or they would be gone and we would be fucking like bunnies."

"God I love you," she said and lay down across my lap again. "Spank me some more, I deserve it."

Chapter 3

After that wonderful weekend, Janice and I started seeing each other regularly. This didn't mean that she didn't see others. She did as often as she could. Janice liked sex. In fact, Janice loved sex. Her whole world revolved around sex. I believe she was a true nymphomaniac. When she wasn't fucking, she was masturbating. A pastime I truly enjoyed her doing. You see she let me watch. She had an assortment of vibrators and dildos that she just loved to shove into herself. I think it made her cum harder when I was there to watch, or so she said.

If there wasn't a way for me to watch her and her current lover then she would show up at my door after they were done. We would jump in my car and head for that outlet mall parking lot where she would tell me all the details while she bounced on my cock. I loved the way her pussy felt after she had been royally fucked by some dick all night. On those times I was able to fuck her close after her encounters I came the hardest.

When that summer ended, I went out and found a real job. I wanted to get my own place. One Janice could move in with me and we could enjoy each other more. I found a position through a good friend at a factory. It was a good job and paid very well even to start. A month later, I moved out of my parent's house and into a two-bedroom apartment.

A week after that Janice moved in with me. That first week in that apartment, we had fun just enjoying each other. I worked days so Janice went out and found a job at the local mall. That way she was able to meet all kinds of guys for her little adventures as she started to call them. During the week, we would mostly stay at home because we were both extremely tired from work. It was a shame because I missed her little adventures during the week.

We settled into a fairly normal life together. We would arrive home, fix dinner, and eat. Then watch a little TV and go to bed. I was getting laid every night, which might be another reason we were always tired. I loved Janice more than I could stand. Janice loved me. We went everywhere together. It didn't really matter to me if she really loved me, I was just glad she let me share her adventures.

All of this happened before AIDs, cell phones, and digital cameras. The only STD you had to worry about was the clap, the crabs, or Chlamydia. It was the '70s just after the decade of free love. Janice was on the pill and went to the doctor every month for a checkup and STD tests. She didn't want to catch anything yet didn't want to use condoms. She hated condoms. Until AIDs, that's when she would only have sex with guys if they used condoms.

Three nights a week, she was home before me and always had dinner ready. We would eat and I would do the dishes while she took a shower. After she was done, I would take one. Then I would go to the bedroom and watch her masturbate until she was exhausted. She told me her orgasm was the hardest when I watched. She loved the way I looked at her while she fucked herself.

On Friday, I would get home before her. I would shower, shave, and go to our bedroom with the lights out. At about eight, Janice would come home with her first adventure for the weekend. They would start in the living room but would get to the bedroom quickly. They used the second bedroom decorated like a woman's room. The big mirror on the wall was actually a one-way window. Janice always made sure the lights were on so I could see her getting used and fucked.

I would sit there in our room watching her used as a sex toy for hours. I was so turned on it was hard not to touch myself as I watched. Most of the time, I was busy photographing the action through the window. I had taken some photography courses at the local community college and had bought some good equipment. The pictures always came out great. I developed and printed them myself. Janice also posed for my camera. She loved to get naked or dressed in sexy lingerie and prance around in front of my lens. She was always up for something new and the photos were something new.

A couple hours after they came in the guy was always gone. Janice would walk them to the door dripping cum down her leg and say good-bye. They always tried to get a second date with her but she would have none of that. It had to be a new guy each time. She would then come into the bedroom and find me laying face up on the bed. She would crawl into bed and get over me in the sixty-nine position. Two hours later, we were in each other's arms sleeping.

Life with Janice was wonderful and exciting. As the years passed, we grew closer together than ever. Then one day I broached the question of marriage.

"Jan, you know I love you and I know you love me."

"I do, I really do."

"Will you marry me?"

I thought she was going to hit me. She sat there on the bed stark naked with cum running out of her pussy and started crying. She cried and cried. I leaned forward to console her, I thought I had done something wrong.

"Don't touch me," she yelled jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

I sat there, stunned. I didn't know what I had done to cause her such anguish. I was still sitting there when she came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later. She gently climbed into bed with me and sat facing me. She smelled of soap and perfume, she had taken a shower. She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she took my hands in hers.

"Don, I want to apologize for my behavior. There was no call for me yelling at you. I'm sorry."

"Sweetheart, I love you. Just tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it."

"You did nothing wrong, honest. It was me. And to answer your question...Yes, yes I will marry you."

Tears were now streaming down her face. I looked at her and smiled, pulling her to me and kissing her deeply. She clung to me as she wept.

"You have made me so happy. God, I love you, Don," Jan whispered in my ear as we embraced.

"I love you too. And I am now the happiest and luckiest man in the world."

That caused her to cry all the harder. We sat there on the bed hugging each other for a long time. Jan eventually calmed down and started kissing my neck. I kissed hers. She pushed me down and climbed on top of me. She sucked my cock into her mouth. I was hard instantly. I pulled her up on top of me and rolled over. She spread her legs in invitation and reached between us guiding my cock into her body.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I'm going to love you," I whispered back.

Jan shivered as I slowly started to make love to her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A week after our engagement Jan told me her parents wanted to have us over for dinner. I was surprised, to say the least. I had met her parents when we had first started going out. They had seemed indifferent toward me, especially her mom. Her dad really didn't say too much to me, except that he was glad his daughter was starting to settle down. As we drove to her parent's house, she sat next to me and held onto my arm tightly.

"Now don't be surprised if they treat you completely differently than the last time you saw them," Jan whispered. "Especially my mother after dad leaves for work."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"She...she will try to trip you."

"What?"

"She will try to get you into bed with her. Where do you think I get my sex drive? The problem is that dad doesn't know how she is."

"Are you telling me your mother is a slut?"

"Yes indeed," Jan smiled at me. "If you want, I won't mind if you take her up and fuck her. I will sit in the living room listening, I really don't want to be in the same room to watch and masturbate until you come back down. You'll have eight hours to have whatever fun you want with her."

"Are you crazy?"

"No. I'm serious as a heart attack. Consider it my wedding present to you, my mom, yours to use how you wish for eight wonderful hours. What do you say?"

"You are serious. I don't know. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want you too. I really do. We have talked a lot about you. She told me last night that if she could she would like to bed you. I told her to go ahead."

"If that's what you want sweetheart, I'll do my best."

"I know you will darling."

We arrived at their house. Her father welcomed me heartily. His attitude toward me was completely different. Her mom was in the kitchen getting dinner ready when we arrived. Jan and I went to the kitchen while her dad stayed in the living room watching the game. After Jan hugged her mom, her mom looked me up and down smiling. She came over to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me hard. As our lips pressed together, I thought I'd show her that I was ready, willing, and able to take care of her tonight. I brought my arms up around her and pulled her close. She moaned as our bodies met. I then grabbed one of her tits and squeezed.

She pushed away from me with a surprised look on her face, not a look of shock but one of pure lust. Jan just smiled at her and nodded. Her mom shivered and turned back to the stove. I should probably tell you about Jan's mom. At the time, she was in her early fifties. She was as tall as Jan and probably weighed the same as her daughter, about a hundred and five. Her tits were a little bigger and she had great legs and a fine ass for having had four kids. She was, at that time, what later would be called a MILF - Mother I'd Like to Fuck. She was hot.

Jan and I returned to the living room, sat on the couch, talked, and watched the game with her dad. It wasn't long before her mom yelled that dinner was ready. Dinner was nice, the food was good as, was the conversation. Jan's dad was all smiles as we talked about our wedding plans and what my plans were for taking care of his daughter. Jan's mom was quiet during dinner. I caught her looking at me several times during the meal. Several times, she caught my eye and winked at me.

Once dinner was finished, we all helped clean up. Her dad went upstairs to change for work. He worked the night shift at a factory three suburbs away. It would take him an hour to get there and had to leave at eight to make his nine o'clock start time. Jan, her mom, and I sat in the living room talking about nothing. You could almost feel the anticipation in the air as we waited for Jan's dad to leave.

He came down the stairs at seven-forty-five still all smiles. He kissed his wife good-bye, hugged his daughter, and shook my hand as he walked out the door. We all watched out the window as his car backed out of the driveway and drove away. Jan turned to her mom, hugged her, and kissed her on the cheek. Her mom turned toward me pulling me into her arms and kissed me. I pushed her away and looked into her passion-filled eyes.

"I really don't feel comfortable doing this here. I feel it would be better if we went to our place if you don't mind Carol?"

"You know that is a good idea. Then there will be no chance of an interruption." Carol smiled at me as she went to the kitchen to get her purse.

"That is a good idea sweetheart," Jan said as she hugged me kissing my cheek.

"Listen, I'm going to take your mom to your special room. If you want to watch you can, if you don't that's okay too. If you do watch I want you to take pictures for my later enjoyment, if that's okay with you darling?"

"No problem. I just don't think I could be in the same room. Watching my mom getting a royal fucking through a window would be kind of exciting." Jan smiled actually she was leering at me. "You have a wonderfully nasty mind darling."

"Why thank you, sweetheart."

"You do know that mom would pose for you if you asked?"

"Really! Maybe some other time."

Carol returned and we left. After we left the house, I stopped in a parking lot and let Jan drive. I climbed in the backseat with her giggling mom. She was now acting all shy and coy. I grabbed a handful of hair and mashed her lips to mine. As my tongue slipped between her lips, her body became pliant and pressed against mine. Jan drove as fast as she could without drawing attention to us.

By the time we arrived at our house, it was dark. I had Carol's blouse open, her bra pushed up, and was sucking hungrily on her nipples. Her hand was caressing my hard cock as Jan parked the car. Carol climbed out of the car not even attempting to keep her blouse closed. She walked proudly, her tits bouncing with every step. Jan giggled as we walked to our apartment.

Once inside Carol dropped to her knees, unbuttoned my pants, and then unzipped them. Grabbing the waist, she yanked them down my legs and helped me step out of them. She moaned with delight to see I wore no underwear. My cock was rock hard bobbing in front of her face.

"Mom, why don't you two go in the bedroom?" Jan said.

"Good idea, will you be coming my dear?"

"Yes but not to the bedroom," Jan giggled.

Carol got to her feet, grabbed my cock, and pulled me toward the bedrooms. I steered her toward the second one, the one Jan used for her adventures.

"This isn't your bedroom is it?" Carol asked.

"No this is a guest bedroom. You are a guest here."

I reached over unbuttoning Carol's skirt and sliding the zipper down. She let it fall to her feet stepping out of the puddle it made. She had on sheer pink panties. She dropped her blouse off her shoulders and slipped out of her bra. I took my shirt off, kicked off my shoes, and stepped in close to her.

"God I'm so hot. It's been so long since I have been with another man," she whispered.

"I think your daughter would let you come over anytime you need too. This bedroom is available during the week. On weekends, though, it's a little busy in here."

"Kiss me," Carol said as I finished.

I kissed her lips tenderly. Her breath was taken away as our lips met. I placed my hands on her beautiful breast and tweaked her nipple.

"Oh god, yes," she said pushing me away. She grabbed her panties and ripped them off. "Fuck me, I need you inside me, now."

I pushed her back onto the bed. Pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, I grabbed her legs spreading them wide. Reaching down I placed my cock at her opening and pushed slowly into her. She was soaking wet and ready. I easily slid all the way into her body. She was watching my face as my cock hit her cervix.

"You feel so good," I told her smiling down at her.

I pulled out until I was just outside her opening. I pushed into her slowly once more. She moaned as I hit bottom again. I pulled out once again but instead of pushing in slowly, I slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh god, yes," Carol screamed.

I started to pound into her body as hard and as fast as I could. She was going crazy with lust. Her hips bucked and her tits shook as I pounded her tight pussy for all I was worth. I kept going until she shook in orgasm. She screamed out and then tensed up as she looked at me with her pretty green eyes. She stayed that way for the longest time. I just kept pounding her as hard as I could.

"God that feels so good, don't stop yet Don, please don't stop yet," Carol cried out.

"I won't sweetheart," I told her.

I continued to pound her pussy relentlessly. Her hips started to buck against mine. Her juices were flowing like a waterfall. As I pounded her, squishy sounds echoed in the bedroom.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Carol cried.

One last buck and she went limp. I stopped slamming into her and slowed down. I slid in and out of her easily, her pussy was so wet. She was staring up at me as I slowly fucked her. Her legs were shaking as I held them up and out.

"Stop for a minute please," she asked. I stopped letting my cock slip from her body.

Carol rolled over and climbed to the middle of the bed. She patted the spot next to her. I crawled over to her and lay next to her. She smiled at me and kissed me. I kissed her back. Her tongue parted my lips. I put a hand on the side of her face.

"Carol you are a beautiful woman and I enjoyed getting you off."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers