Yogacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, pretty nice place," Mandy said, Marty pulling up the circular turn around as Frank said and both walked up hand in hand to the door. Before they could knock or ring the door bell, the door opened and a bikini wearing Jillian greeted them.

She wore a purple with black pattern, top with an all purple bottom, Marty guessed her breasts at 34c, turning to take them to the back showing off the fine, pristine ass. They were guided into a changing area just inside the house by the back french doors that led to the hot tub.

"Change here and you'll want to hurry fast into the hot tub, it's barely 30 degrees outside," Jillian said, then took their drink orders and said she'd have them by the tub. "Be quick."

"So we're really doing this?" Mandy said, watching Marty strip quickly, his frumpled brow showing immediate displeasure at her late cold feat. "Okay, then I guess we are."

She was naked by her husband, his shorts pulled up and out the door he went, skipping almost she could see through the crack of the door him open the french door and out he went.

The bottoms squeezed her thighs and then accented her plentiful, but perfectly round ass cheeks, then stuffing her breasts in the top she felt exposed. In the bag was a shall to wear out of the tub, so Mandy put that on draping over everything and out she went.

The doors parted, the classically lighted tub and out past on the patio was a pool, both steaming with heat. She didn't hear them say pool, just hot tub, where there were three heads, with partial shoulders jutting out, drinks hovering over the warm water and laughter already permeating in the evening air.

"Oh Marty, stop!" Jillian said, still laughing and looking over at Mandy. "Come on over Dear, the water's perfect! You're husband's a hoot!"

She hustled, dropped the shall and stepped up and into the pool, almost slipping her breasts heaving and bouncing just before splashing into the pool.

"Yikes!!!!" she said, Marty catching her and the water sloshing up a little. "It's getting slick!"

"Way to make an entrance, all splashing and giggling," Frank said.

"You stop!" Jillian said gruffly, moving over to Mandy. "Welcome dear."

Jillian handed her a drink, a mule with a hint of orange and she kissed Mandy on the cheek before retreating over to Frank. Mandy looked over at Marty, her hand up to the warm spot Jillian's lips were and then down.

"Cheers," Frank said raising a glass and they all clanked them. "Too new friends and new adventures in Mexico!"

"Here. Here," Marty said and the girls smiled.

"Nice pool," Mandy said looking out into the lighted space, a good 50 meters long and 30 meters wide. "Is it heated?"

"Not as warm as the hot tub," Jillian said. "We'll have to do an 'Eskimo plunge' later."

"An official one," Frank said, again getting a scowl from Jillian before she changed the subject.

"We have picked out a week from the three we agreed on, and a resort," she said. "When we get out all we have to do is enter our information for payment and it's set."

"Perfect," Marty said and slipped a hand around Mandy's waist, massaging her thigh from around her torso.

"Mmmm, yes, perfect," Mandy said feeling the accumulating alcohol.

The next hour was talking logistics, trying to coordinate flight times that Frank had looked up, his memory obviously a strength citing times like he was reading them off a website. They agreed to meet at the airport and take a shuttle over, as they described the resort.

"What about the amenities, besides what you told us about the rooms and beaches," Mandy said, her hand now working down on Marty's cock, getting him hard. "Do they have many activities."

"Oh!" Jillian said suddenly. "They have several forms of yoga."

"Yeah naked yoga," Frank blurted, Jillian standing now, her breasts out of the water in the cool air, nipples straight out a good 1/2 inch. "Oh, yeah...sorry."

"We weren't going to say anything, but our nude beach does morning naked yoga," Jillian said and slid back into the water. Frank went to refresh everyone's drinks Jillian looking and waiting until he was out of voice reach.

"I'm so sorry for his one track mind," Jillian said. "We don't want you uncomfortable and..."

"Jillian, it's okay," Mandy spoke up quickly. "I'm sure there's regular yoga, right?"

"Yes, certainly," Jillian said.

Frank came back, his shorts dripping and sticking to his body gave Marty and Mandy a glimpse to his flaccid length, it down along his thigh about three inches from the bottom of his shorts. Mandy flashed Marty a look and he shrugged.

There was a bit of silence, the Cosgroves not knowing where the Jestins stood on all the naked talk, being invited to their house. Frank's face was starting to get distracted in his head, thinking maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"What's the difference between and 'Eskimo plunge' and one's that is 'official'?" Mandy asked guessing at what the answer was. Her level of drink was hoping Frank or Jillian would say exactly what they said.

"To be official it has to be without suits," Jillian said, looking directly at her, knowing if she brought it up she was prepared for this answer.

"Let us know when it's time," Mandy said, getting Marty to sit up some, her hand now squeezing his hard cock. "We'd hate to miss a chance to make something 'official'."

"You got it," Jillian said and they went back to talking about Mexico.

It was getting close to 11 p.m. and Frank looked around and began to shuffle under the water, reaching down and suddenly pulling his shorts up and tossing them to the deck.

"It's time," he said looking at Mandy, Jillian going further under the water and and untying her top. She added her top, then shimmied out of her bottoms and tossed them both near Franks. "Okay Jestins, you're turn."

Mandy bobbed all the way under the water and came out with her top, slipped out of her bottoms as Marty began to slide his off and they both tossed them accidentally close to the Cosgrove's swim suits. Mandy's hand went to Marty's cock and then quickly announced...

"Find the gunboat," Mandy shrieked and went under the water, her mouth finding his cock and for just a good 10 seconds sucked on it under the cover of the tub's blowing jets.

"Impressive," Jillian said, diving in and her head bobbed under the surface for a five seconds before coming out. "That's a first, nice idea Mandy."

"Now, as tradition on the count of three we have to jump out of the pool, trot without pushing or falling to the pool, swim a length, get out and get back into the hot tub," Frank said and continued. "The first one back gets to sit and watch the next rounds and we repeat until the last person does it on their own."

"Shit," Mandy said. "You all better just count me last."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Frank said giving good eye contact that Mandy didn't mind. "I would love to get to watch you two or three times."

"Ummm, I beat you last time Frank! My money's on Marty, so you'll be lucky to get one look," Jillian said.

"Now wait, can we..." Mandy started.

"No! Now ready, 1, 2, 3, go!" Frank called out and a scramble of naked bodies slid over the side, feed hit the deck, gaining their balance, and began to jog towards the pool.

Marty started out in the lead, immediately looked over at Jillian who was close behind, her pointed nipples were erect and bouncing with the smaller tits. Marty steadied himself and looked back again, he could tell she had little hair around her pussy or none at all. Frank was gaining on the two getting ready to hit the water and Mandy was almost walking, giving up.

Frank looked back to see Mandy straight up and down, her trimmed but evident triangle between her legs, large breasts who's nipples were on the downward half but still holding their own. He got close to Jillian hitting the tile around the pool.

Marty and Jillian were close to going in the water, she looked down at Marty's semi-erect cock, liking how trim and skinny it was, and his muscular legs flexing.

The outline of Franks cock from a distance caught Mandy attention, evident as he ran to eventually catch Jillian and the three hit the water. She saw the stiffening shaft flopping left and right from the lights that lined the pool and were under the water.

"Jesus Christ," Mandy said to herself in response to seeing Frank's cock. She finally started to jog towards the three out ahead and began to get real comfortable in the cold air, her nipples hard, just a 1/8th inch or so up from larger areola that was about a 50-cent piece in size. Compared to Jillian's quarter sized, and protruding nipple they were a nice contrast to each others.

The group were over half-way across when Mandy hit the water, she walked some first, giving Frank a good long look standing with her torso out of the water as he turned to swim back. He did a breast stroke with his head out of the water looking at Mandy.

"Take a picture it last longer," Jillian said to Frank popping her head out of the water, swimming a crawl stroke and gaining a lead on him. She was a college level swimmer back in the day.

The three passed Mandy who started swimming and did a long smooth breast stroke to the end. They were all out of the water, racing to the tub before Mandy made it to the turn. Frank dove and was under the water before Jillian could get her second foot in the tub. Marty was third and the three turned to watch Mandy slowly make her way across the pool.

"I think she's losing her inhibitions," Marty said while Mandy finished her lap and reached the end of the pool closest to the hot tub. She slowly climbed up and out, strutting confidently towards the tub, not letting the cold bother her, the water sliding slowly down her body.

She stared at all three at once, a fierce look of defiance.

Picture a runway model, the hips accented on each step, the foot reaching out planting and flexing, sending vibrations through the leg to the body, head on a swivel. She WAS cold, but she wasn't going to show it and give the group satisfaction.

"I'm going to cream just watching her," Jillian said and leant into Frank, her hand under the water stroking him top to bottom, his full length telling her he thought the same about their new friend.

Her breasts bounced and swayed with each step, the trimmed triangle framing her snatch tilted and turned as Mandy's footfalls got closer. In rhythm she climbed the steps to the hot tub, took two on the decking and stepped over Jillian and Frank into the warm water, sinking in slowly until her shoulders were under.

She slowly turned to her hosts and gave them a wink.

"Bravo!" Frank said eagerly. "Mandy, that was something!"

Marty reached her drink around her and without taking her eyes off of the two she let her fingers wrap around the glass, take a sip, her concentration, for what reason she did not say, stayed on Jillian and Frank.

Under the water her other hand reached back and found Marty's cock, he was behind her, in a squat and under the water, kissing her shoulder. For a moment she leant back, guiding it to her crease, letting it slide there after she let it go.

Marty discreetly let himself probe her, the two couples just sort of staring at each other, their minds trying to comprehend the last five minutes. The tip of his cock slid over and past her opening, pivoting his hips he did this back and forth without entry.

Marty was at the door of his wife's cunt, his mind was on the tiny, thin nipples and small circular pads beneath on Jillian's body. In the water he cupped Mandy's fuller breasts and rolled her short and thicker nipples in his fingers.

Mandy stared forward, noticing Jillian's shoulder moving, jealous she knew Jillian was moving on Franks cock, sliding back and forth, his eyes were closed. Mandy continued to nurse her drink, her thoughts moving ahead and asking 'what's next?"

There was a picture of Mandy's breasts in Frank's mind, his wife stroking his cock in a gentle, unhurried way, a nice change from the usually hard and fast sex they would end most encounters having. He thought of Mandy's plumper ass, entering from behind, sliding slow and deep into a woman he had just met.

Pivoting his hips lower, Marty readied to enter his wife, just a few feet away from Frank and Jillian, his mind on the small ass, curly haired brunette, wondering if entering Mandy with Jillian on the brain constituted as cheating? He used to fuck thinking of various celebrities, his most recent Giada De Laurentiis from the food channel.

"We need to get our vacation booked," Frank suddenly blurted out, breaking the spell of the moment, ignoring the rules of an 'official eskimo plunge' giving Jillian, Frank and Mandy a pass on further nakedness outside the hot tub.

Marty fell to the bottom of the tub, submerging his head, Mandy turned and climbed out and soon they were all wet, covered in the towels. Jillian's was just over her shoulder and bumped into Mandy, whose right breast sunk into Jillian's left shoulder.

"Excuse me Dear," Jillian said with a smile, her hand on Mandy's shoulder, lips only a foot away from the newly confident Mandy's. "Mmmmm."

It was awkward gathering suits, the men could have jousted with their hard cocks, Frank's slapped Jillian in the lower back.

"Hey! Put that thing in a holster," Jillian said sending them all moving indoors, squeezing the suits dry before entering the house. They all paused, looking at each other, Marty had wrapped his towel around his waist, Mandy's was high enough to cover her breasts, but not her bush.

Frank could tell by the look on Jillian and Marty's faces they were ready for someone to suggest, "Hey let's book naked," but he didn't thinking they'd been introduced enough. The four went to their dressing rooms getting their clothes from dinner put on.

Jillian looked at Frank, seemingly disappointed the party was lulling and slowing down at nearly midnight, his laptop opened, his slicked back black hair making him look like a old mobster. He had found an open collared pull over and sweats, Jillian simply had on a night shirt and flannel bottoms.

The ladies moved into a sunroom that was down the hall and overlooking the pool. They sat on a long wicker couch, the three thick and wide pads having sunflower pattern, Jillian playing with her hair.

Instinctively Mandy stood up and asked if she wanted a weave for bed, something she was famous for with her college friends.

"Like it needs it for curls tomorrow," Jillian giggled, an old trick to get full curly body for straight haired women, Jillian certainly didn't have straight hair. "Sure, it will feel nice."

Marty nudged Frank, who was typing standing at the bar, getting the appropriate dates in the computer, both men getting their credit cards out to enter.

"Nice," Frank said motioning in the direction of their wives. "Ten minutes ago that would have been a sight. Here, check these dates over carefully, they work for us."

Using the notes from his phone Marty confirmed they matched and Frank instructed him to enter his payment information first. Frank looked back out into the sunroom, the mesmerizing motion of Mandy pulling and twisting his wife's hair, weaving it tight against her scalp, it was a relaxing vision.

"There," Marty said, turning the screen to Frank. "I even got back to the same place and entered the dates I booked for, so there is no confusion."

Both men continued to work on airline tickets and a shuttle to and from the airport together, getting flight times coordinated, and services lined up. In the mean time the ladies got to know each other a little better.

"I find being naked comforting," Jillian responded to Mandy's question about her feelings in the tub. "I don't know why, but I'm not ashamed of my body nor do I judge other's negatively. Does that make sense?"

"For me no, I am super hard on myself, and on others, if we're being honest," Mandy admitted.

"You looked so confident, so in control coming out of the water, strutting to us showing us everything," Jillian said, looking back as Mandy finished with the first side of the double weave. "You're beautiful and that confidence, well, it's quite attractive."

"Do you like women, sexually?" Mandy heard herself ask, a little embraced.

"I'm straight, don't get me wrong, but a confident, beautiful woman, does something for me," she said, not really answering Mandy while her fingers slid to Jillian's scalp, gathering hair. "I would have kissed you for sure gathering our things if the men weren't there."

"Do you and Frank have an arrangement for things of this nature, I mean, I know we both had our husband's cocks hard in our hands," Mandy said, her confidence now off the charts wanting to know the boundaries, for what she was not sure.

Jillian giggle a little, Mandy's terms were cute and expected and she answered, but really didn't. "Not an arrangement, more of an understanding, something we're growing into since the kids left the house."

"What's so intense back here ladies?" Frank asked entering the sunroom, then clapping his hands together excitedly. "We're booked and arrangements for everything, including flights are made. In three short weeks we'll be on the beach, enjoying the warm sun and air."

"Since you didn't fulfill the requirements for an 'official Eskimo plunge,'" Frank started saying, Marty's eyebrow raised wonder where this was going. "I booked all four of us for naked morning yoga each day."

The ladies looked at each other, then the men.

"Yogacation," Frank said after the pause.

"Fair," Mandy said.

12