All Comments on 'You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why on earth is it in First Time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great chapter 3. Cant wait for chapter 4. Hopefuly coming soon.....

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Good story and well written....you weave an enticing web for your characters. I went back and read the previous chapters to get up to speed. This kid is having a helluva ride. 2 teachers, porn star, next store neighbor and a child hood friend, wow. All are flawed relationships which means there all probable going to blow-up in his face. Can't wait.

.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my opinion, the last part strayed well into the suspension of disbelief, and seemed a little bit of a struggle after part one. Somehow, this part pulled together much better for me.

Thank you, and I will continue watching for the next part of rob's journey.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

The story is good, and the details fit well for the late 80s. Rob’s life is simultaneously good and bed. His work is going great, and his friendships with Jenny and Jill are going very well. He’s getting a lot of sex without commitments. Yet there’s still Bec and Charlie. Both say they want him, let him close enough that each can hurt him. Both use excuses to hold him at a distance. There’s something going on with Charlie lying about dumping Wayne. Bec, I think is either in drug rehab, or dead from overdose.

Looking forward to next installment, hoping it isn’t a long time away.

Caldwel2Caldwel2over 1 year ago

Top drawer. Clearly a fantasy but a great read. Please continue with it. There are many loose ends to tie up and many ways to do that; I can’t wait to see how you choose to do it.

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

I love every chapter more than the one before. Can’t wait till ch 4. So many loose ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It has been a great story through all three chapters. It would be a real shame if you let it turn dark in the final chapters. You have done a good job of maintaining a favorable balance by letting the pleasure outweigh the strife. the world is difficult enough without wasting time reading dark, depressing stories. Keep it up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have three great stories I hope to see more of all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was worth waiting for.. very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

Great read. I have read all your stories now and I like this one the most. I think its because the characters all have flaws and you explore them more. I agree with lots of the other comments, we have Charlie and Bec and I wonder where you will take us next . Looking forward to the next instalment.

Go team Bec. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was looking for a quick story to read, and finished all three in one sitting! Enough said… but hoping for more!!!

Ladygrey69Ladygrey69over 1 year ago

Please call continue this dearie. I like the characters and the twists in the story

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam I wish I hadn't found this one as so soon as then I wouldn't have to wait for more chapters to show up lol.......good story can't wait to read more. Oh and ,5 stars

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Really enjoying this as I have your other series, thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve stayed up all night reading this series. Just really well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good, once again! Thanks, indeed, are necessary.

albertaboyalbertaboy9 months ago

Really enjoying this one.

Rainyday493Rainyday4935 months ago

Read everything in one go. This is s brilliant series, the story is compelling , and the sex is rivetting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...