You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er...well...if it's okay it wants you.""It will always be okay, darling, If you still hungry for me for the second round then why don't you put your lovely hot sperm in me. By the way, you will do that nice thing with your tongue again that lovely hard sucking, won't you?"

"You will never stop me to do so," he said as and started to move in her.

(36)

Another day Niva was slept on the bed Ratan silently pulled the bed sheet his hand accidentally brushed against her breasts and she felt him stiffen and move his hands away, some how that act deadened the raucous complaints of her conscience. The bed sheet slipped down and he could see her heaving bosom with her blouse partly torn from the top so that her black brassier and deep cleavage was very visible. He started in mild voice "I love you so much,"

She murmured, almost under her breath. "I Love you, too, my love" she muttered, trying to control the burning desire burning out of down in his belly.

Ratan glanced down his throbbing giant was so hard and stiff, he didn't know how long he could keep it concealed he told himself as he continued to hold his dear mother close. His hands were caressing her hands and as she shifted herself his hands rested on her belly over the bed sheet. He delicately fingered the pliant flesh for a moment, "Darling you are so nice"

She looked up at him "So are you" Ratan smiled at her aged mother and couldn't help but notice the change in his mother. She seemed amazingly calm under the circumstances. Here they were, sitting on a bed, her semi-naked under the sheets, him with only his Bermuda shorts on him, both of them obviously sexually aroused and yet, she seemed calm and collected. It was almost as if she had made her mind up to not let anything bother her. It was weird. He couldn't explain it. But she most definitely had a different air about her. He could see that she was calmly watching him as he tried to look away from her body. She could see the profound effect her semi-nudity was having on her son. And why wouldn't it, she smiled to herself. After all, she was his mother.

(37)

And she knew she was having all womanly things any man would like to have her for pleasure. He was very tightly wound, she thought, watching him furtively glancing up at her breasts as he stroked her belly. She couldn't mistake his obvious excitement as it was clearly evidenced by the giant protrusion jutting up under his shorts. There was little sense in protracting his agony, she told herself. She had made up her mind, so there was no need to torment him any further. She held his hands and pressed them to her belly and slowly moved them up "It feels nice my baby" she murmured. "Your loving touch are making all the pain disappear" Sweating and trembling with excitement, he let his mother move his fingers up her belly until they were only an inch or so from the underside of her breasts. She could see the sweat glimmering wetly on his forehead. Now, she telepathically urged him on, now. Touch it. Touch me. Please. But even as she silently pleaded with him, he suddenly stopped and moved his hands away, pushing her hands down in the process. "Sorry" he said" "Why dear"? She asked as her hand moved farther and farther down until it brushed up against his granite-like hardness thrusting up under his shorts. She didn't move.

"I am so sorry to wake you up" his voice shook. Her fingers traced his hardness, there was no hiding now.

"MOTHER," he gasped staring down at his mother touching his throbbing manhood.

"Oh, mummy, please I .... I am... I don't want to disturbed you .... sorry"

He stammered, trying to move back. "Why are you being sorry, I am not upset with you" Niva coyly said, moving her hands over his hardness.

"Oh, darling" he groaned, trying to pull her hands on his huge cock with, "Your hands are always arousing me please don't start playing."

"Why," she said teasingly, "Why can't I feel how much my son has grown"

"Mom, I didn't mean to" he sputtered, turning away from her, "don't tease me, your soft fingers making me hot." He hesitates.

(38)

She held on to his hands. "I am not disturbed, and I am not teasing" she said softly, leaning down and reaching for him, "I just want to show you how much I love you. Show you how much I need you. And I think you want me, too. You must or why else would you be like that."

"God, Mother, what are you saying? The same feelings I have for you" he gasped, his face turning white with love. "Do you?" she asked him, softly caressing his rock hard buttocks as he stood by his bed trembling.

"Do I what?" he wanted to know, still not believing that his mother's aggressive movement.

"Would you like to show me your love to me?" she murmured.


"Oh, yes mom, you have me whenever you want." he groaned, feeling the strength leave his legs as his knees began to quake.

"Yes," she told him, watching him start to sink to the floor but catch himself and sit down on the edge of the bed.

"Your so warm invitation make me always," he muttered, shaking his head and pinching himself,

"I must be dreaming." "This is no dream," she told him, "but, if you don't want to give me your lovely stiff rod right now, I will wait in the bed at night."

"Oh, my darling," he blubbered impotently,

"Having you is always a pleasure for me. Come to me baby I'm just asking you to love me," she said softly, clearly in charge of the situation unlike the one earlier in the day,

"Don't you want to love your mother like your loving wife?"

"Oh Mother," he cried "You make it sound so exiting. So easy, casual, Like it's uh, uh, that a loving wife inviting her hubby. "

(39)

. He got up again, and turned himself so that she can see his erection. "Ohh baby come to me," she said emotionally, "I didn't intend to make it sound but I really need you right now the way you have me before. She paused, uncovered her enormous breast to make him more aroused and she looked deep into his eyes.

"I just want to share something loving and tender with the man that I love more than anything. More than a life itself. I'm sorry that it came across as casual. But I'm not sorry that I want to make love to you. I could never be sorry about that. Your lust for me always increases my thrust for you."

Electricity arced around the room, sparking and crackling dangerously as they stared into each other's eyes. "Oh, Mother, I think that loving you would be the most wonderful thing ever, I have always, you know?"

"I've never been surer of anything in my life," she told him emphatically. The tension in the room was so charged, passion was flicker around them like fireflies in the night. She couldn't breathe as she waited for him to respond. Finally, he slowly turned to face her with his hands still trying to hide the huge monster jutting out of his groin. "It is ok, baby I know you are hard, take your hands away son your lover is very much eager to see your monster like any women does"

She asked. As he moved his hands away Niva pulled the string of his shorts and pulled it down, and the gasped.

"Oh baby my love" she looked up at him and then again at his cock, it was so huge, red and throbbing.

"My son, it is so loving big size, so lovely" she murmured. Her hands took his pole he felt that she bite his meat pole lust

"Oh, my hard baby," she gushed and then she pulled his pant down "Your soft loving touch do this to me' He make him closure to his mom., taking him in her arms and pulling him to her tightly, "Come to me baby your mom will treat you so Lovely way you will really enjoy it very, very Much." "Oh, Mom, Your big boobies are like melting and pressing their softness so lovely way I can't explain." He cried out, returning her embrace.

(40)

They sat holding onto each other for the longest time, each of them wrapped in each other's arms, soaking up the love that flowed between them. At last, Niva slowly released her hold on him.

As they parted, she reached down to his great, towering penile monolith. Gently wrapping her hand around thick, rigid shaft of his penis, she lovingly began to stroke him. Staring down at it longingly, she slowly ran her hand down from its great, rubbery head all the way down to the hairy base of his cock and back up to his cockhead again. Pausing for a long, dizzying moment, she cupped her hand over its giant head and gently squeezed and kneaded its firm solidity. As she did, she felt him struggling for control.
"Oh, darling," he groaned, "I don't know how long I can hold it back."

"My sweet baby," she cooed intimately, "I'm sorry that I teased you so long. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. I had to be sure. So don't hold it back, now. Let it go. We have the rest of the night, the rest of our lives to make love. Let go and come. Mommy wants to taste your cum. Let mommy suck your pole how much she will be happy to have your throbbing dick in her mouth. That musky male aroma from your male rod make me crazy to have your meaty rod in my mouth for horny suck and drink your cum as much as load you can give to me."

She started sucking like she don't want to lose a single moment tasting his rock hard pennies without mercy. Her vulgar, obscene words lit the fuse on the powder keg of bubbling, boiling cum inside his aching balls as she continued to gently sucking with stroke his quivering monster. As he felt her fiery fingers scorching the taut, stretched skin on his throbbing cock, he groaned and whimpered, trying to hold back the flood that was damned up inside him. Then suddenly she felt his giant cock jerk and bulge out threateningly. Upheaval was imminent. His cock, stretched as tightly as a bow string vibrated with dangerous tension as it prepared itself to erupt in her hand."Yes baby cum baby cum" she clumsily bent down over his jutting manhood. Then, just as she opened her mouth and softly sucked the bulging head of his penis into her mouth, she felt it jerk wildly yyyyummmmmmm!" Ratan bellowed out as he felt his mother's hot, sucking mouth close down around his hypersensitive cock head. The depraved excitement of the moment overwhelmed him. With the force of a cannon firing, his gigantic cock detonated and shot out a huge spout of thick, white love-cream into his mother's mouth.

(41)

The pent up passion had built up such a load of hot, creamy cum, it immediately, filled her mouth to the point of overflowing. Sucking and swallowing as quickly as she could, she still couldn't keep up with the great gushing torrent of hot, gummy cum that spurted from her son's gigantic manhood. The flood of burning gunk gushed out and trickled down the shaft of his cock and onto her hand. Never had she known such virility in a man.

Niva while sucking the hot rod of her son moaning loudly "Umm! Baby my love you kept so much love juices for your wife your hot juices are so tasty I always love to have it."

Putting aside everything else, he watched his mother in all her naked innocence, though he was yet to see her nude. As the image of her naked body danced through his head, he felt a quiver of excitement tickle through his cock. Reaching under the cover, he wrapped his hand around the germinating erection and began to roughly stroke it. It only took a few seconds of this to bring it to full hardness as he thought indecent thoughts of his mother. "Oh, my sexy baby so you are enjoying sucking it wasn't enough for you?"

She laughed, slipping into his room unannounced and catching him in the act. "Oh, mom you are right," he blushed,

"That's okay," she smiled.

"I was just thinking about you and how beautiful you are. I just started getting hard," he said, still a little self-conscious,

"So I just thought I would help it along."

"Can I see?" she asked, leaning over.

"Of course," he bubbled throwing back the covers to reveal his rock-hard cock and reaching up to pull her down to him all in the same motion. Staring into the deep warmth of her black eyes, he tenderly pressed his lips to her, kissing her so softly, it was like the wings of a butterfly brushing across her lips. He did not know how to kiss, but she taught him. And soon they were kissing open mouthed with taking the lead and drawing out her son's saliva with her lips.

(42)

"You young stud always going hard within short period this is what love is supposed to be," she moaned softly as he released her, "I don't know if I can live without it."

"Me, either," he said emphatically. "How did all this happen so fast?" she mewed.

"I still can't believe it." "I don't really understand, but," he paused, gently caressing the silky softness of her hair, "I don't want to stop, darling, I want more, I want to"

"Oh, My Love, I know what you want, you want to make love to your thick rod making me wet twice," she mumbled.

"Oh, mom my love" Ratan pulled her closer.

"Oh dear take rest for a while let us have something to eat, you should be hungry, you will get me in your bed latter.'


"But, I," he started to say but found his mother's fingers on his lips blocking any further conversation.

" I want my lover always keep himself fit enough so he can rammed me like a bull and smashed me on the bed as long I want him in me honey" "NO baby" she commanded him,

"What," Ratan laughed out loud, "Great, mommy, Best one yet. Now you are acting as I am kid."


"You are in spite of this, my kid" she teased holding his penis.

"And also my man my lover at bed" They stared into each other's eyes for several long, poignant moments.

"God, I love you so much," Ratan murmured.

"I love you, too," she whispered. Then, she shook her head to try and break the passion of the moment. He went to the dining hall and Niva closed the door "let me dress." She took her Bra and petticoat Ratan touched her shoulder" Niva entered her bra through hand, "Lock the hook now"

(43)

Ratan did it from behind and can't resist him to touch his mom's big hanging breast comes out from the bra due to their huge size.

'Oh baby leave them as they are they will do their duty while we will be in the bed and start our love making session".

Niva felt her son's hard man hood pressing her buttuck with a pleasant manner she directly touched his dick 'Oh naughty boy control your organ always poking on my back, tell him to wait for his woman she will give his food and satisfy him after some time."

She smiled at him. Niva thought as she washed her face and applied light make-up. She brushed her hair and wore a light perfume. Ratan's eyes popped as she came to the hall "Oh my darling, you look so, so great, I never" She smiled

"You have not seen it, I know, glad you liked it, now sit down, and let me serve you"

He suddenly realized he was starving. She served him the Rice and Chicken curry and he dug in. "Wow, momma, it so good, I missed your cooking, your are the best"

"Just eat," she laughed, pouring him a glass of Juices They hungrily devoured the food and almost finished the bottle of wine after having food before they were cleaned. "Wow, I didn't realize how hungry I was," Ratan said, rubbing his stomach appreciatively, "and I had forgotten what a good cook you were."

"You flatterer" she said modestly as she cleared the dishes "No moma' he praised her.

"Well, thanks, I love cooking for you darling" she said as she came back to the hall. "I love cooking for my loving son" she took his hands and kissed his fingers. He pulled her and kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, and then her quivering lips. He went on kissing her and she adoringly ran her hand up his thigh, stopping just short of his drooping cock.

(44)

"This is nice," she said softly, "I can't believe that we're doing it, but it's actually beginning to feel natural and very good" she turned off the lights.

"Now come with your mother to the bed room" she said huskily. "Yes moma"
Hand in hand mother and son went to the mother's bed room each thinking of the possibilities, the limits to which their incestual love would take them.


Inside as her son kissed her Niva knew that she will have to take the lead here. She slowly pushed him away as he was trying to touch her bosom.
"I have seen your manhood, and I am sure you want to see your woman now.... Nude and ready for you.... why don't you let me undress my love" she asked.

Ratan nodded and stepped back and sat on the bed. Niva unbuttoned her night gown and saw her son eager eyes taking in her nudity as it emerged. She came near him as she peeled off her gown. Ratan stared all over her sexy body.

"Oh darling" he sighed as she stood before him and slowly moved closer and her fleshy belly and deep navel were inches in front of her young son. "You are so sexy" he murmured as Niva hugged his face to her belly. Ratan loved it the feeling of her soft flesh, the generous spread and slight protrusion, the faint birth marks... the deep navel. He kissed her and by instinct licked her seeing how she groaned in appreciation he licked her again.

"Oh baby, my son, my love" Niva murmured as she felt his hands cupping her buttocks.

'Let moma show you everything my love" she replied. Ratan released her and Niva moved back unclasping her brassier and then bending down and removing her panties gracefully. She was naked. Ratan could but stare. He had never seen her naked before today, and he could feel his juices already rebuilding down inside his big balls as he openly gaped at her with open admiration. Although she was forty-seven, she possessed an ageless beauty. Her large, pendent breasts, perfectly shaped for their astonishing size still maintained some of their previous pertness. They were marvels of nature. Big, creamy melons with large, circular cups of dark brown flesh tipping each of them were tipped with big, bulging nipples. Watching them bounce and wiggle seductively with each step she took, Ratan found him recall a day in his youth.

(45)

He remembered it as if it were yesterday. He had been fascinated by the size of her breasts even back then. So one day he had gone through her chest of drawers in search for a brassiere. Prowling through her lingerie, he had found a pretty one with big lace-trimmed cups. He had been perversely excited as he had breathlessly held the lacy brassiere in his small, shaking hands. As he held it, he knew that her big tits had actually been in the bra and it made him instantly hard. He had known that the cups seemed large, but he didn't really comprehend what the 36DD on the tag meant. That is until now. Below her mountainous tits, her smooth fleshy belly flared into her wide hips. Her deep navel adorned her sexy belly. Her waist was overshadowed by her breasts making them seem even larger than they actually were.

Then, as she turned deliberately he saw her delightful buttocks. It was full, firm, and shaped like a smooth, pink upside down heart. It was beautiful, sexy, the rounded perfection of her ass. All of these were complimented by smooth fleshy thighs, and shapely leg and that moved with fluid grace as she walked towards him. "My love" she called twice before he broke of his trance "What happened, are you unhappy, am I too fat?" she asked with concern

"Oh no dear, you are so great, even more lovely than I ever imagined... I am so lucky" he stood up.

"Oh baby, I am the lucky one to have a fine young man like you as my son, and as my love, take off and let me see you" she asked coming near him. Ratan removed his shorts and his cock sprang up. This time he did not hide it from his mother his lover.

"Ready again, my darling isn't you? Niva sighed marveling at her son huge manhood "Do you know how handsome you are my son," Niva said coming near as her nipples touched her son and his penis touched her belly both of them wincing at the touch.

1...34567...12