You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabuban
sabuban
50 Followers

(46)

"And with this lovely penis, you can make your loving woman very happy". Ratan groaned at her touch and the promise in her words. His hands went around her pulling his mother on to his body, mother and son embraced nakedly feeling the warmth of each other. Niva felt the taut hardness and muscles of her son, he was hard and lean and so strong she thought. His eager lips found hers and she pushed him to the bed. "You naughty baby have to show me how much harder to make me happy I am really thrilled to have your love pole in me."

He lied down and his mother came into his arms "I am yours baby fulfill your wifely desire in me make me your woman my darling" she smiled kissing him again.

His hands roamed her back and rested on her buttocks. He squeezed and she smiled at him "like them". He nodded.

She kissed him again and slowly moved down his body "let momma love her loving son" she murmured kissing his neck and moving down to his slightly hair chest her fingers teased his big nipples and as she started teasing and sucking them Ratan squirmed and enjoyed. Niva marveled at his body, the hardness of his chest and the manly smell emanating from him as she moved down kissing his belly and then skipping his throbbing penis she went to is muscular thighs. Ratan was experiencing the love of a woman and swimming in a sea of eroticism, he groaned as his mother sucked on his inner thighs. He looked down and their eyes met. Looking into his eyes Niva moved up "May I taste my lover's big pole being his aged wife?" As she is not asking permission demanding her loving rights? She murmured taking his cock in her both hands like meat roll.

"Oh darling" is all that the eager young man could say as his sexy mother moved up his legs "Did you like my mouth on your penis baby my darling?" she cooed. Ratan nodded eagerly and pulled her closer in between his hairy thighs "have me baby my love'.


(47)

Niva was always eager to love man's hard dick the lovely game with men she enjoyed more than the man she sucked. She feels the power of the man has been easily taken under her fully while taken the hard tools of the man inside her hungry mouth. No man can deny her when their throbbing dick inside her sucking mouth. She peeled back his foreskin and stroked him and still looking into his eyes she opened her mouth and traced her lips over his balls and up his penis. She saw him shiver with lust and pleasure, and this made her lick him wantonly. Niva opened her lips and took her sons cock inside and started sucking him, her tongue rubbed the underside of his manhood as she bobbed her head. Ratan could not believe such pleasure existed. He groaned and twisted on the bed his hands caressing his mother's hair as she made oral love to his manhood. He knew he will not last long with this kind of ministrations, and the way his breathing quickened his mother also sensed it. She slowly released him and moved up.

"Not so soon baby" she smiled at him as she hovered over him her breast dangling down. "Oh momma, you are so good", his hands caressed her breasts, as he marveled at their size and softness

"Like them darling" his mother asked moving further up as he tentatively touched her erect brown nipples and caressed her areola.

'Yes mom, they are the best, actually much bigger than I thought" he squeezed

"And so soft" Niva murmured

"Love them baby"

And held on the hear board of her bed and lowered her boobs to her sons face, the dangled tantalizingly and by Ratan buried his face in them. Niva held still as her eager son caught her left breast and started kissing and licking it all over, he was mad with desire she realized. Ratan was ecstatic, his mother's breasts are so sexy, kissing them gave him pleasure beyond dreams he wanted more and tried to capture her nipples. Niva realized what he wanted and said "Let me lie down dear"

(48)

She lied down her body is eager for love as her son came over her, she held her breast and said "Come baby come to your favourite dish like all horny lover I always stored honey for my hungry baby suck them by pumping hard squeezing hard to take out all my juices for my love through my nipple's door.'

Ratan's lips closed over his mothers nipples and he was in heaven, he sucked and suckled as his moaning mother caressed his head, calling him sweet names. "Oh baby you are sucking me so manly bite me baby I never mind manly biting nipples making me aroused take as much my fleshy tits as much as can ahh ahh baby Ratn chewing her big brown nipples so hard Niva get dischared with shaking her body with extreme pleasure

"Oh baby have it baby have all' her voice became slow. Mother and son were caught in an ocean of lust.

Ratan moved to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment, his other hands caressing the other breast with love and passion. After some erotic sucking Niva murmured "Oh my lovely baby my love" he looked up

"Yes momma' his face was wet and flushed.

"I love you, I love them"

She laughed "Oh darling you are so good to me, and they are yours I will not take them away from you"

He kissed her cleavage and then her lips. "Oh momma,' He got up and placed his hands on her thighs, stroking her. He bent down and kissed her belly as his hands moved down tentatively. He looked at his mother.

Niva smiled "Don't be shy, you want to see don't you" she opened her legs. He nodded. Niva provocatingly opened her thighs her treasure, her pussy was revealed in front of her son. She slowly took his hands down "You can have the taste of it, all woman always love to have tasted by her lover with manly thrust, touch it baby , if you want to" she murmured.

(49)

"I want to " he said huskily, touching her outer lips. Niva spread her lips with her finger and guided her man. He learned fast and soon Ratan was gently fingering the soft, limp lips of flesh surrounding her inner most sanctum.

"That feels good," she sighed, slowly spreading her legs farther apart and exposing more of her bubbling femininity to him.

"Your, uh, your, uh, pussy is beautiful," he told her, blushing as he spoke.

"Your touch makes me wet again, thank you," she returned, blushing too, "But I don't know what you see in it that is pretty."

"It is so soft, and wet, and warm, it makes me hard just looking at it," he tried to explain as she saw his cock twitch.

"Can I you know....." he hesitated "Tell me baby" Niva knew what he wanted

"Can I kiss it," he asked. "Are you sure baby, it will be wet and squishy, you may..."

"Momma, I love you, I want to, just guide me to have you please"


"Of, course you can, My Love, she cooed, lifting her foot and draping her leg over his arm, "I would love for you to kiss me there, come" Inching closer, Ratan stared into the very core of his existence. It was almost impossible to imagine that he had once been deep inside of this beautiful, warm place. Leaning closer, he gently kissed the soft, flaccid flesh that hung down encircling and guarding the deep, wet chamber of her vagina.

"Oh, My Love, you will make me yours with your lovely tong" Niva sighed euphorically as she felt his tongue probing her vaginal lips. Running his tongue around her hot, dripping slit, Ratan eagerly lapped up the overflow from her drenched gash.

(50)

"A bit above darling.. aaaah, you will see a small protrusion that is my clit, kiss me their love"she guided him" He probed the soft flesh, searching for her clitoris. Poking and exploring with his tongue, he found the little fleshy sheath and the slippery, little marble inside it. When he did, he felt her jump.

"Oh My God you are making me so horny," Niva whispered as she felt him tentatively poke the protruding button with his tongue. Seeing how much she enjoyed it, he reached up with his hand and gently peeled the fleshy hood back from her clitoris. Then he tenderly nuzzled the smooth little bead of flesh peeking out its fleshy cave and felt another shudder tremble shudder through his mother's body. Running his tongue around it teasingly, he toyed with it for several moments before he began to flick his tongue back and forth across it roughly.

"Oh, baby my love," she groaned out loud as she felt her clitoris being ravaged by her son, "you're going to make me finish if you don't stop." Hearing this, Ratan began to attack her clitoris even harder and faster. Lapping at her hungrily, he felt her dig her fingers into his hair and push his mouth down onto her pussy. As he vigorously attacked her clit, she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled his face down into her pubic mound even harder. Sucking and pulling on the slippery little knob of nerves, he flicked it up and down and back and forth as fast as he could. While he did, he could feel her whole body straining and tensing in anticipation.

"Oh Ah, yes, yes, yes," she panted, trembling and quivering under the assault. Raking his tongue across her slippery clit, he felt himself growing harder and harder, too. The animalistic sounds coming from his mother's mouth were so lewd and obscene he couldn't believe she was capable of such passion. But the fact she was mouthing such profanities was adding fuel to the fire growing down inside his aching cock. She was so hot and aroused she could barely contain his passion. Then, suddenly, she felt her body stiffen for a few moments as a tortured groan escaped from his lips. Then, while he continued to tongue her clit, her body began to jerk and twist as if she were having some kind of seizure. Pulling his mouth and tongue into her imploding pussy, she thrust herself up into him wildly humping her gushing pussy onto his mouth.

(51)

"Awwww baby...." she growled as her body continued to twitch and shake uncontrollably."

"Umm," she blathered out as her body was consumed with the unholy passion of their incestuous love. Sucking as much of her pussy lips and clitoris into his mouth as he could, he kept licking and teasing her slippery clitoris as she writhed under his onslaught. It was difficult to keep his face plastered down on her bouncing, gyrating pussy but he somehow managed to do it as he rode out her stormy climax with her. He is holding both her heavy thighs tightly to control her from shaking. Gnashing her teeth and groaning, Niva was carried to heights of ecstasy that she had never achieved before. They were so high and wonderful, it almost took her breath away as she felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over her body and mind.

It seemed like it would go on forever, but unfortunately the spasmodic contractions of joy that undulated through her pussy slowly began to lessen. Then with one final convulsion, they finally stopped altogether. Basking in the warm afterglow, she was left weak and disoriented as she hungrily gasped for air. Ratan had felt his mother's muscles rhythmically contract and relax for several moments as she was consumed by her orgasm. Finally though, he felt the tenseness slowly flow out of her, leaving her limp and almost lifeless. Gently nuzzling her clitoris, he felt her fingers untangle themselves from his hair and fall to the bed beside her.

"Oh, my love, it was beautiful," she cooed softly.

"O momma" he mumbled, lifting his juice-slathered lips away from her drooling pussy. Sleepily, Niva watched him lazily get to his hands and knees.

Looking down his body, she was gladdened to see that his penis was jutting out stiff and hard as a baseball bat. First time no man hadn't like doing that to her, but it been clearly evident that her son did. Touching softly his rod in her palm "Oh, My, baby, you're dick is so hard now," she said happy that he had enjoyed what he had just done.

"Kissing you made me harder" he blushed, slowly crawling up between her still outstretched legs.

(52)

"Do you want me to kiss your thing again," she asked him, reaching for his huge, thick cock as it jutted out at her, bobbing up and down malignantly. "or do you think it's time we consummate our love for each other," she asked her son.

"We've already waited too long." "Oh momma, do you have me right now" "I will and I will not let you go without taking out your hot juices and making me a satisfied woman again"

She guided him to come over her. Ratan eagerly positioned over his mother gradually lowering his hips and aiming his enormous love-weapon down at the weeping pink gash between her legs. Ratan eagerly positioned over his mother gradually lowering his hips and aiming his enormous love-weapon down at the weeping pink gash between her legs.

"Oh baby I hope I can take all of you, it's so thick," she said uneasily as she bent his rigid maleness down toward the drooling pit between her legs. Suddenly, Ratan felt a bolt of electricity spark through his cock as his rounded cock head slowly sank down into the soft, wet core of his mother's soft femininity.

"God, it's so hot," he gasped as he slowly eased the giant head of his dick down into her waiting oven. "Oh, darling you're Huge," she groaned as his gigantic prick slowly penetrated deeper and deeper into the hot, clutching cavern of her vagina.

"You always want me like this?" "Oh, yes my baby, my love, don't stop," he whimpered, "I want to take all of you in me, I love to have your thick rod in me like any thirsty woman in the world."
His mighty cock was so hard and full of blood, she could actually feel his heartbeat pulsing through it. Like a giant pink serpent slithering into its wet, drenched lair that was surrounded by soft, curly hairs, his cock disappeared inch by inch into the deep of her hungry loving tight hole entering between her legs. Deeper and deeper it plowed into the inviolate depths of her tight, clutching cunt. Slicing through the sopping, clinging flesh of her vagina, his cock sliced in like a knife slicing through butter. She could feel his great round cock head stretching her vagina, as her pussy dilated to fullest to accommodate the giant monster while he forced more and more of his cock into her. Finally, just when she thought his enormous cock would never fit, she felt his belly gently nudge up against hers.

(53)

"Oh, yes baby what a pleasant fillings yes baby, I took it all. I took all of you, back inside me again, your heavy balls giving their lovely touch at the door of my entrance" she bubbled, relishing the feel of her son's giant cock filling her hot pussy to its limit.

"Oh, momma the you are having me so nicely I can't even explain," he groaned, kissing her on the lips, hard and long as their tongues intertwined and probed the other's mouth. Then as slowly as he could, he backed his cock out of her wet, clinging cunt. As his cock came out, it glistened wetly, coated with a thick layer of her abundant juices. Grunting, he slowly pushed it back into her watching her eyes soften and her pupils dilate larger and larger. The pleasure she felt was indescribable. Never before had she known such joy. Knowing that she should be filled with shame and remorse, she couldn't keep from reveling in the wondrous new love she had found. She had never had a man make love to her so lovingly. So gently, So tenderly. She couldn't believe how gentle he was as he slowly worked his wonderful penis in and out of her clinging womanhood. She was so focused on the delightful pleasure that was pouring up from her pussy, she could even feel his big, soft balls softly slap up against her bottom every time his cock completed its journey into the depths of her drooling femininity.

"Oh baby my love you are drilling your momma so nice with your powerful thrust any woman aged like me will be mad to have you in her, my baby my darling give me in your hot thick tool in me, ohh my love"

Niva going crazy the sensation shaking her womanly body with the male thrust by her son. His cock slid in and out, in and out as Ratan fucked his mother with powerful, slow, deep strokes that drove his cock into all the way to the hilt every time. He had never felt so powerful and protective at the same time. He realized that he was committing a heinous trespass, but that didn't seem to matter now. Nothing mattered to him at the moment except bringing pleasure to his mother.


He had seen the loneliness she endured. And now he wanted to drive all that away. He wanted to make her happy once more. Happy, like she had been when he was a little boy. It was all that he could think of as he lovingly drove his manhood in and out of her hot, clutching pussy. Time seemed to stop as they fucked. While their lovemaking was physical thing, it was an emotional upheaval of passion, too. He couldn't explain his feelings. It was just the most wonderful thing he had ever experienced.

(54)

Neither of them wanted it to ever stop as Ratan tried to prolong his mother's pleasure as long as he could. Staring down into her glazed eyes, he would fuck his mother up to the point he felt her muscles starting to tighten in anticipation, he would pause. Then, lying top of her motionless, he would lean down and lovingly kiss her until he felt her muscles soften, and then he would resume fucking her again with slow, loving strokes. Again and again, he brought her to the portal of an orgasm only to stop and wait until she was able to regain control again. Every time he did it, she grew a little more frantic in her drive to attain the final burst across the finish line. Leisurely, lovingly, he once again stroked her to the very edge of the abysmal pool of pleasure only to stop and hold his cock thrust into her all the way to the hilt.

"Oh, darling, Please, Please," she begged him, "Please finish me sweet hurt my baby, my love."

"I want it to be the best one you've ever had," he told her clenching his muscles and making his cock swell up inside her.

"Please, Ratan, Please make love to me and let me finish," she pleaded again, squeezing down on his cock and milking it with her strong cunt muscles,

"It's killing me, you rammed like a bull I really enjoying you madly in me, the most lusty way with you than any man." Niva hold him so tight that her huge boobies getting smashed under the pressure of Ratan's hairy chest. She also wants to feel his manly pressure on her boobs. Seeing she was becoming frenzied with desire, he began to fuck her again. This time he drove his cock into her with quick, powerful strokes. Slamming his cock into her hot wetness, as deep and hard as he could, he felt her rapidly respond to the hammering attack on her cunt.

"Yes baby, yes that's the way, oh yes drills me baby, like that," she hissed passionately, digging her long, sharp fingernails into his back as she goaded him on. The room reverberated with the lewd sound of their bodies slapping together as they fucked furiously. But it only took a few, deep driving strokes to bring her to the apex of passion and she felt her vagina burst with pleasure.


(55)

"OH baby you make me cum again oh no it is going too big in size baby you are humping me so manly oh baby uff ahhhh I am releasing baby my juices showering your cock with full force, hold me baby my man uff daaarling my baby ......"

She gasped as the fires of incestuous gratification consumed her.
Her whole body was on fire as it shook and writhed. Her clutching cunt collapsed down around her son's cock triggering it into its own cataclysmic eruption as she threw her arms out and clawed at the sheets.

"OH, momma ..........." he bellowed as he felt his cock explode inside of her releasing an enormous gusher of his hot, creamy man-seed into her. Her pussy clasped his spurting penis so tightly, the river of cum he was spewing into her couldn't escape. Again and again, his giant bucked and spurted gob after gob of his potent cream into her. As it did, she could feel the pressure inside of her growing greater and greater, but she couldn't relax her hold on his cock. Higher and higher she spiraled up on a great updraft of pleasure and joy. Higher than she had ever flown before. Higher than she thought she could ever go. Higher than any other woman had ever been. Higher that any woman would ever go. Fireworks were bursting off inside her head and exploding in her cunt as each brilliant burst of pleasure filled her mind with exquisite spasms of delight and gratification.

sabuban
sabuban
50 Followers
1...45678...12