You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sabuban
sabuban
51 Followers

(108)

She is holding her petticoat to cover her huge mountains "Sudha why you are peeping here, go to your bed, my baby needs me every night like her wife and I am always want to please him do you understand?"

Her voice was in commanding tune "I do not want to hurt you but I also never expect that any one will enter into our private life."

"I am sorry" Sudha keep her eye on her half covered huge breast her nipple shows their presence even under the cover of the petticoat Sudha keep her head down

"Go to your room we will talk each other in the morning. I have just started taking care of his meaty rod for pleasure as his loving matured mom, he needs my love on that, I do not keep my son waiting as you already watched that I have just started blow job to him. As you know male always feel more pleasant with in my mouth, let me give my son the ultimate climax."

Sudha kept silence and move out. "Sudha please don't get hurt."

Niva now shut the door and go to the bed, get down her face in between his thigh and start rubbing her lips with in his hairy places surrounding his solid balls and semi erect cock "Umm baby, here moma come back to please you let me start the play again with my baby from the beginning"

Ratan felt her hungry mouth again took all his thick meat inside such a lovely way that he closed his eyes and sheers with pleasure "Ohh mom you are best on it"

"Just close your eyes and enjoy my love I do not make it longer because both of us need a good sleep after that, do not hold anything whenever it comes burst out inside my mouth" she is in commands.

After so good treatment by his aged experienced mom Ratan felt he is going to ejection he moans "Ohh mum you are too good I am near the end"

"Yes baby give me your load I will drink all those salty juices of my darling give it to me" Niva sucks him so furiously that Ratan shake his body with pleasure

(109)

"Ohh mum I am cumming you are taking all of it from my balls" Ratan starts ejection spurt after spurt Niva took his load fully inside her mouth in such an expertise manner, never allow Ratan to miss a single drop of his thick sauce outside and shallow his meat rod like delicious ice cream stick.

Niva getting close to him her naked huge boobs smashed on his hairy chest she kissed him "Now my darling baby will take rest, my man already give his all male liquid to his darling mother and fully satisfied her thrust with is honey and mummy will take him with in her boobies for deep sleep."

She gave her hard big nipple to him for sucking and hold him with both of her hands tight "Yes suck mummy's breast like my love and have a deep sleep." Niva knows the way she screw her balls last few days that no man at this stage can get up without taking enough rest.

The next day Sudha met Ratan before leaving the house. Sudha told him that she is leaving, Ratan smiles at her "Thanks for having you here."

She walks gradually towards him closer and hugged him with both her hands covering him. Ratan felt her heavy jugs on his chest "We both love Niva madly, but being a lover your are better, you can have me if you want but never shows any interest about me I am right? Ratan silently release her.

"You have all any man wants from woman, do not be dishearten, take it like this, I also like you because my darling loves you. But for sexual desire she is the only woman who makes me satisfied to the fullest.

Sudha kissed him with appreciation and replied "You are my lover's love, call me to serve you, if your sexy wife allow me to do so. Keep her warm every night"

Sudha now keep her voice in a very husky tune and take her lips on Ratan's lips and kiss him "Ratan dear I have tasted your salty seeds from your darling mother's love hole it is too good, excellent in test, eagerly waiting to have you in my mouth Of course with the permission of your loving mummy. Niva came in "Darling please kiss her back feel her happy before leaving."

(110)

Ratan did as told by his mum. "Thank you very much" Sudha hugged Niva like lover and went to the car.

"Good bye" Both of them wish her raising their hands up.

END

sabuban
sabuban
51 Followers