You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on it went as her son's great spurting penis pumped more and more of his hot, thick cum into her. Then, finally, after what seem like hours, the fireworks finally stopped exploding inside of her head and she reluctantly came spiraling back to earth. As the last throes of her orgasm wracked her body, she felt the muscles inside her pussy slowly relax and release their stranglehold on her son's cock. As they did, she felt the pressure inside her vagina suddenly release. At the same time, she felt a gush of Ratan's hot, sticky man-cream spew out around the thick shaft of her peter. Spewing out of her like a foamy river, it coated his big balls with its sticky heat as he held his cock thrust up inside of her as deep as it would go. She could even feel some of it wash over his balls and onto her inner thighs as continued to gush out of her. Neither of them moved for the longest time. Finally, Ratan tried slowly lifted up and pulled his shrunken penis out of her vagina

(56)

"Don't pull it out, it is still hard enough. Please baby let me have it inside for few more time it feels so good only women can understand.".

Ratan kissed her heavy naked breast passionately. "Yes baby suck your momma's jugs and enjoy your favorite dishes, your wife wants to have you in her for some tome more". He did it as requested, Ratan detached him. She felt like it her pussy was still stretched wide open and his venomous secretions were still running out of it.

Rolling over, he lay beside her and began to gently fondle one of her mountainous breasts. "Baby my love it was the best sex your momma ever had" she murmured "Are you satisfied? giving all your hot juices in me baby"


"Oh momma, I never imagined it will be this good you took me in you so lovely way, every time you are squeezing my cock so tightly in your loving hole I cannot keep myself within my control and squirt"

"Oh no baby my darling you drilled me like a bull no man can ever give so pleasure like you that time I am going to be mad to get your hot juices in me so I make you bound to discharge my baby to cum in me, I was really need your love juices very badly, even I will never allow you to cum outside at any cost. All aged women love to have their man's love juices raw in their love hole." he kissed her lips.

"I am now yours,"

"I know that baby my darling"

"I love you" he smiled at her tweaking one of her big, ripe nipples.

"It was as if I saw heaven" he murmured, leaning over and sucking her hard, tingling nipple into his mouth.

"You're going to get me all hot and randy again, I will never allow you to sleep until and unless I will play with your nuts."

She smiled seductively. Feeling her juices start to warm again.

(57)

"Oh, really," he smirked; sucking harder on her nipple and gently massaging her big pink melon with his fingers."

"Oh, you naughty, little boy," she laughed, grabbing his hardening cock and roughly kneading it back to life.

"Oh, you're such a naughty, little boy. Naughty lover and my darling hero, all rolled into one, and I think you are still hard again, Oh baby, what will I do with you."

Niva getting down slowly "Take it in your loving mouth and play your favorite game love me mumma' he said kissing her again.

After few days he came back with good news to deliver. He was so tired that he went sleep earlier.

Niva entered into the room. They have started to sleep together in the night like married couple. Niva almost wear only saree while go to the bed Ratan was lying on the bed without any cloth which Niva likes by heart.

She enjoyed her man's naked specially pillar like hairy thighs. the meaty dick covered by deep hairy jungle with hanging balls, She brushed her lips by her tong like horny women who always eager to handle those man tools as long as the man wants.

Getting up the bed Niva kissed Ratan's naked thigh like addicted women her eyes fixed on the monster cock of her son covered with jungle. She knows her aged son is sleeping but never stop herself to move forward towards the limp man pole of her son uncovered asked herself.

"Baby do you mind if I want to touch your love pole and play with my tong?

Got answer "who stops you?" She again brushed her lips with her horny tong.

(58)

The thick meat roll grabbed her like magnet. Niva put her head down the musky smell of the male organ make her crazy like always. She brushed her lips all around the male rod surrounding the hairy Jungle. Ratan shacking his body with the pleasurable touch of his mother's soft wet lips. She came down towards those meaty balls she swallows them very gently even chewing them slowly and plead silently"Baby, my darling don't get up let me enjoy sucking your heavy balls it has too good taste too,any horny women will love to taste it.

Ratan opened his eyes with pleasure of sucking and saw his mom's head deep in between his thighs. He spread his leg wide to give her access more easy movement. "Ohh baby watching you naked make me crazy I never keep myself stop to swallow my darling's heavy balls, should I stop?"

"Mom you know how to tease me" Holding her head pull her closer "Continue it mommy uff! I love the game you have started".

After satisfying herself she slowly coming upwards, she rest her heavy tits pressing the thick rod directly under her hard big nipple brushed against his hairy thighs with pleasing womanly touch, she intentionally provoked him by rubbing her big heavy tits on his thick rod so that he will start the cuddling game with her which she wants right now. His rod getting hard after rubbed under the hard pressure of Niva's soft boobies, Niva coming up she kissed his son's lips passionately, Ratan felt that his aged mother sucking his lips like horny woman seems she started her motion to seducing him to fulfill her lust. Ratan enjoyed the aggressive attitude and like to being seduced by the woman of his choice. The stiff hard man pole of her matured son roaring in between her thighs love hole entrance covered by deep hairy jungle.

"Baby your naughty boy eagerly wants to enter in me to show his love"

Nava holding the thick dick with her soft touch and playing back and forth which gives him the pleasure of excellent blow job. Ratan buried his face in between her naked big jugs "Yes baby you needs to suck your mummy's big tits while Niva starts squeezing his tight balls, "baby my darling let me check how much juices you have stored for your darling mom?

(59)

Ratan took one of her hard big nipple with in his mouth and sucking hungrily Niva closed her eyes and enjoy the mouthful sucking of her tits "Oh baby suck me baby I want that hard sucking" Niva holding his thick rod and squeeze with lust. Both of them now loving each other like couple.

"My love my baby give me your loving dick in me I want your love inside give it to me baby I am already getting wet to thing that your thick loving pole will about to start ramming me so lovely way, come in me come to mummy's inside hot cave baby let me feel you in me Niva felt that the thick rod entered into her with a rough stroke.

"Oh yes baby my darling start hammering slowly it is enlarging too big size push it baby"

"Uff you are tight mummy" " Nothing to worry, mummy will love to have my thick loving bull and ready to give my darling all the pleasure she can give as his woman" Niva sheers with last within few minutes she came twice.

Niva enjoyed Ratan's heavy thrust while smashing her body with a lovely rhythm "oh baby you are giving me so nicely any woman even like my age will wish to continue it as long as you can.

Ratan make his rhythm slow and buried his mouth inside his mummy's hairy armpit and started chewing those bunch of hairs "Oh baby you are really incredible" and again discharge herself heavily.

"My lovely darling" Niva holding his naked buttock and punching them passionately "push me hard baby give me your honey inside don't tease me more it is more than enough time you are screwing me I can't wait please empty your balls baby my love your lover badly wants your hot juices right now."

Ratan kissed the fleshy big boobies surrounding her big brown nipple while getting stopped ramming Niva knows the trick she pushed his head in between her big melon plead his lover son "Oh baby you are too thick inside I need some break give your darling your hot juices."

(60)

Ratan felt that his experienced aged mom squeezing his meat rod so tight and bound him to close the bed at the end" Nava realized that her son is going to explode she took her head pressed on her naked breast with love and womanly care soft touch.

"Mom I am coming out, you are going to have all my juices" Ratan shacked his body with pleasure.

" Yes baby give me all your love to me yes come to me baby, your momma darling will take out all your hot loving juices as much as you stored for her, Niva closed his body so tightly that his thick pennies get all inside while discharging Ratan release his load like volcano spurt after spurt Niva closed her eyes and enjoyed the load of male juices flooded fully into her wet love hole with tremendous jerking she pumped his bursting dick to extract all the cum like hungry women "oh baby my love my sweet baby stay on me let mommy take out all the male sauce from you let me fill your love inside for more time."

Ratan slowly rubbing his face in between two mountainous boobies with warm pleasant feelings "Oh mom still your are holding me so tight so loving way I have to wait for some time more Niva smiled provocatively "So you understand, I never allow my man till I will get all my loveable dues, you naughty lover my love, let me enjoy to have your hot male juices flooded all the way inside my womb I love every time to feel while you bursting in me with deep thrust my horny baby,"

"Are you satisfied mom?"

'No I need my baby more" Niva holding and cuddling him kissed him like crazy,

"Baby take it out now and sleep like a good baby"

"What are you want to do?"

"Just shut up, this is the right time" without completing the word, came down sliding his body "Oh no mummy" Ratan uttered in husky voice

(61)

"My love my baby deserve this" she took his dick and shallow all the way very nicely, Ratan closed his eyes as it is her property she can take care of it the way she wants. She took it all in her mouth with womanly love. She shows her passion about loving pleasure of having her favorite thing as much as putting inside her mouth enjoying the male organ with love.

After some time while both of them holding others. Ratan said "I want to tell you something"

"Yes baby" Niva smashed her heavy boobs with her aged son's flat hairy chest with soft tone

"I got a good job far distance from the city, the company will pay high graded salary."

"It's good news for us" Niva rubbed her face with in deep of her son's hairy chest inhaling the manly smell which she likes very much.

"I have to stay there. That is one of the conditions related with my job"

"How it can be possible? How I can stay without you? You make my habit to sleep with you every night, you keep me warm, you fill me woman, fulfill my desire to show your lust and love, I am now addicted to have you in me every night do you understand? Niva cried.

Ratan holding her very warmly "I have the same feelings like you I also miss you my love"

Niva kissed him passionately all the naked places of his body and said loudly "You are for me the whole body is mine" even she cupped his hairy meaty balls and twist them in a lovely manner and said "All the hot juices you stored every day inside this, for filling me do you understand? You have to understand Niva holding his body and brushed her lips into his deep bushy chest covering his body under her womanly soft figure on top. Ratan holding her firmly heavy breast smashed on his chest and her thigh rubbed his manhood and balls so warmly that he enjoyed the situation while consoling his mom not to get in depression.

(62)

"Mummy my darling don't get so upset I will keep in touch with you regularly, I will also missed you my sexy wife,who never get tired to give me pleasure till to the last with love nobody can ever give it to me, I don't know how I can sleep without sucking your huge boobies no woman will please me the way you're thirsty lips take my thick dick and treat so passionately" Ratan confessed himself very clearly.

"I always feel myself the man, handled by the best woman in the world.

" Niva blushed with those words "Oh you naughty love don't praise me like this, any woman will love to take your love rod in to mouth and like to have the test of salty honey to fulfill her lust with pleasure. You never feel how much I love the foreplay it seems that I take your power, while you have no way than to come out all of your hot sperm helplessly inside my thirsty mouth. I love the moment when you surrender yourself jerking the whole body with pleasure while ejecting the male juices load after load. Ratan get down from the bed "You know mom I will also miss you very much."

Niva covered her heavy breast with the petticoat "I know you never stay long time anywhere without me it's one type of addiction for both, we never live each other without having each other" she finished the word like she cried.

Ratan came closer to her kissed her chick her beautiful eyes lusty lips "I love you momma, your lover will be always yours it will be really hard for me to stay without having my darlings juicy globes' he touched her big bosoms

"You make me mad baby while you squeeze my jugs like this my naughty love."

After a month calls from her son Ratan has been received by her though phone coming frequently to share their moments each and every time between them. Niva wants to go her son's place but she also wants that invitation will come from him first. She always reminding their loving moments and getting herself aroused to think that mad love encounter between them. Some time she laid with Sudha whenever she came to her, she eat her like crazy. Sudha give her best pleasure she sucks her like men but she missed the hard male rod of her lovely son.

(63)

Many days passing through she is getting impatience and felt that may be her lover is getting some young girl and involved with her. She felt jealous, getting impatient and decide to go to Ratan's place after few days. Sudha also advice her to go to her son's place and stay there for a couple of days for change. She phoned her son to pick up her from the station. First time Ratan don't believe that his mummy really phoned him from the station, immediately he took the office car and moved to the Station. Ratan saw her from the distance, she was wearing blue chiffon sari with sleeveless thin blouse which shows the huge size of her heavy jugs snatched every bodies view towards her, Ratan appreciate the attitude of her aged mother in every way. Niva hug him, "It's a really pleasant surprise for me, you looks stunning and also thinner like I saw before" Ratan greets his mother.

"Oh my handsome baby after long time I am seeing you my love" She heavily pressed her melons intentionally over her son while hugging him which makes her nipples hard.

"My baby my darling hopes you still want me like past days" Niva asked his son in a very low voice like his wife meeting her lover after long days.

"Let us go to the car" Ratan grab her from beside and take her into the car. Niva sat very close to Ratan, fully pressed her soft boobs directly to his body and brushed warmly, resting herself keeping her hand on his thigh playing her fingers surrounding on the top of his male organ covered by the cloths. Niva felt that she already getting herself aroused and going to be mad to have her son inside her. They continue their conversation during the half an hour journey towards the bungalow type house given to Ratan from his office. Niva pest with his body like a stamp to feel herself warm during all the time inside the car. They enter into the house Niva closed the main door spread her both hands towards her loving son Ratan and called "Yes baby come to momma" her sari dropped and shows the deep cleavage of her heavy jugs within the coverage of her tight blouse and bra.

Ratan slowly came to her, Niva kissed him on the lips "Oh baby how long I was waiting for the moment you can't imagine" She hold Ratan to close that her big tittles smashed to Ratan's chest with womanly pleasure. Ratan respond her not so warmly, she realized, after few moments and asked him "Are you not happy to see me here, then why are you not doing some naughty thing to me? You know what I mean?

(64)

"No mom it's ok" Ratan replied.

"it's not ok, I thought, after closing the door the next moment it is expected that you will jump on me and eat me like a hungry bull, I was just thinking to have you in me and fulfill your manly thrust with pleasure".

Ratan squeezed her boobs and said 'I have to go now, take rest, refresh yourself"

Niva holding him closely "Oh baby I do not want to take rest, I need you right now, fill me baby fill me, my body needs your love very badly, just once you take me inside than go" Niva pleaded him like hungry lusty woman.

"Ohh momma you just allow me to change my dress for going back to the office, you may also refresh yourself." Ratan leave the room.

Niva get herself stunned to think that he never missed the opportunity to having closer to her as and when the boy got the chance, what is the problem with him? Niva silently entered Ratan's room, Ratan was just change his dresses, stands wearing only underwear, He never expect that his mummy will come in his room, Niva came closer to him holding his body with passion kissed him with love, her heavy boobies pressed on his naked chest Ratan sheers only "Oh mom what are you doing?"

"You know what I am doing"

Ratan feels that his aged mom's hand is going down "Oh no mom I have to go to my office.

Niva's hand silently entered inside his underwear and directly gripping his loin softly covered by the hairy jungle "oh my baby your prick is responding very quick to my lovely touch."

Ratan felt that his thick man pole strongly squeezed by her mom's fingers. "Umm! Baby long days I missed you, do you imagine? night without your love is really tough for me'

(65)

It seems that he could not be able to control himself the way his sexy mom not only handling his nuts as well as rubbing her soft huge jugs such a lusty manners with deep kisses all the places of his naked body. "Please let me go mom" Ratan plead.

"Oh my naughty boy, are you teasing me? No women can release her lover within this situation?'

Niva turn down his jockey and play freely doing her son's thick rod ups and down, her favorite game she always like to play. Ratan shacked his body and hold momma's soft Smooth body so close Niva enjoying the moment, "So my baby needs momma for more pleasure, tell me baby, you need me, you missed your woman long days right.

"Yes momma" Ratan answered in a husky voice.

"I know baby, man of your age always need this exercise with the help of women very badly. She continues doing blowjob with pleasure. Suddenly somebody knocked at the door, "Oh god who is coming now baby" she quickly pushed up Ratan's undie and cover his male organ.

Some guy from Ratan's office came to call him. Rattan dressed up. While going Niva kissed him and said in a low voice "your woman will eagerly waiting to get her dues from her man, remember it and try to come home early."

Continue one week Ratan came at late night and leave the house early morning. They talked with each other but won't get the chance to be close each other Niva always thought it is not fare to disturbed him while sleeping at deep night.

Within this time she got the news that that Ratan is getting involved with some lady younger than her but her attractive attitude makes any man to be molded. First time she is getting angry, when she became cool she asked herself that, is she jealous about her or is it the chances to lose her lover/ finally she decided that she will have a look of that woman. She watched her from distance and found that the lady has a good physic but also having 2-3 intimate friends like Ratan and used to very close relations like Ratan.

1...56789...12