You Are Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(66)

At last came to the conclusion that she utilizing all those guys including Ratan for time pass and personal entertainment. She took the case very sensitively as any mother will do and tries to explain everything indirectly to her son but Ratan just blow away all those in a casual manner. Ratan usually goes to her at night which creates gossips and rumors gradually turned into worse. It is a small town any such rumors may be affected too quickly. Niva heard, some of his local friends also advices Ratan, not to go there to avoid any unpleasant thing to be happen. The day she decided to stop him to go there at any cost. If it is only hunger for woman that can be meet up much better the way she knows.

Come back again the sequence story started

Ratan returned home early. His face shows that he is in trouble. Niva sat down on the bed closer to him. Finally came to know that Ratan heckled by some of the local men and also threatened him not to come that lady's house or area again. Niva heard everything but did not make any comments only rest her hand on his shoulder and expressed her sympathy for the same.

"You are right mom, I must hear you, and one day this has to be faced by me. Niva slowly moved towards the kitchen,

"Let me make tea for both of us.' Suddenly Ratan hold her body from back "Forgive me the way I deny you and left the house so rudely mom, I should not have the rights to hurt you the way I did,"

Niva kept silent she feels her matured son's body weight on her specially the warm pressure of the semi hard prick on her fleshy buttock, those old days are coming again she smile silently.

"Tell me mom you forgive me?" Ratan starts rubbing his gun between the soft cracks of his mommy's ass. Enjoying the passionate touch of her son still Niva kept silent.

(67)

Ratan kissed on her naked shoulder lovely way she always likes. "So you have missed your lady today onwards"

"Mom she is not my own lady"

"She keeps you release your tension, am I right? Niva try to get some space between her spongy back from his son's hard rod within his pant.

Ratan now intentionally rubbed his manhood for more pleasure. You are searching for replacement in me?

"Mom please do not compare others with you" Ratan raising his grip directly on his mummy's sari covered huge melon and squeezed the way she wants madly.

"Oh baby, every time you won't get mewhen ever you want,"

"Mom I need you very badly, you never return me back, will you do that? Ratan took all the soft womanly body of his mother as much as close to him.

"Uff Ratan don't hold me so tight, you try to take me by forced, may you won't get that pleasure from me like other women younger than me,"

"Come on mom I said sorry" Ratan sucks her neck like he suck her hard nipple.

Niva felt she cannot resist her from lust for her matured son for long time.

"Don't tease me mom, you know better my love pole is very much hungry to get entry into some soft warm places for rest."

" Is that tool will feel happy to get in within this old lady love's warm place?" Niva fully rest her body on him.

"I will rather not allow my husband again to get empty his balls in other places than in me, hope you understand?" She gave access more freely to Ratan to squeeze her heavy jugs.

Niva turned around "So my baby came back to me again."

(68)

She kissed her on his lips' To think that she is going to take that thick cock she sheered with lust. She already get wet. "ohh baby how you forget your loving mom for so long days, who is just waiting for the moment when she can have you in her on the bed."

" Ohh mom you are mine I am now repenting myself"

"yes baby I am yours, forget those past days, let us celebrate our reunion, are you in hurry to get in me now? Or your wife will give you let her eat till midnight slowly for maximum pleasure."

"As you wish" Ratan surrendered Niva kissed him very softly

"You will be punished. I allow you to sleep until and unless I will take out the last drop of your hot juices I missed for long days."

"I will be glad to give you all I have in me" Ratan rubbed his face inside her deep cleavage.

"Ohh my baby you will get all mom's honey to suck, the way you started. My big nipples are getting hard I will be crazy for my naughty boy." After kissing each other they separated.

Sitting on the bed watching his mummy entered into the room. Niva covered her body with see through nightdress covered with black bra and petticoat. Any men may aroused to get those enormous tits forcefully coming out from the brassier she knows better her matured son like her heavy breasted mother as she is. Ratan get closer to his mummy, holding her from behind "Hay my baby after long time you are holding me like this I am having your manly touch pressing my bum"

Ratan kissed her shoulder deeply. "Baby feeling so thrilled that my loving bull came back to me again" Niva knows that her old lover starts cupping her huge milk can with both the hands

"Mom do you again became mine?

(69)

"Are you confused? Your mummy allowing you to squeezed her tits rubbing her bum so close to fill your hard pole to show you my eagerness to have you in me like those old days"

"Ohh mom" Ratan squeezed her fleshy tits so hard that Niva sheers with lovely pain all aged women never complain as usual. Niva opened her nightdress and holding Ratan's body from front and kissed his hairy chest and smelled the musky aroma coming from Ratan's body. "Do we stand here for night? Or you will take your mummy, your wife to the bed for long sexy drive?

Ratan pulled her closer and pushed her to the bed and jumped on her like wild animal

"Uff are you going to rape me? Niva felt his body pressure on the top of her. Ratan madly buried deep between her large bra covered boobies and planted thirsty kisses all over them "Oh my baby, have patience don't make hurry your mummy will give you all the pleasure through long night"

Niva pulled his underwear 'I want my man fully naked in bed'

The moment he released his under wear, Niva hold his hard cock and starts squeezing tightly "That's the way I like my man to be handled"

Ratan felt that his hard man pole and big balls are now roughly fondling by his lusty mom's very badly. "Oh baby I will keep you busy until you will satisfy my all needs and empty your balls to make your darling mummy tired.

" Mummy let me suck your big jugs I am now really thirsty for them"

'Ohh my baby who stops you? Open my bra and suck those milk jugs with big nipples, I just love that my man will suck and fondling my boobies those are made for this".

(70)

Ratan opened the bra hook and rubbed his face on those melon so lusty manner that Niva sheers with pleasure "Oh my baby I want this so badly, take big brown nipples and suck as hard as you can all the honey have been stored for you, those big balls are also waiting for your hungry sucking, lick them like hungry bull"

Niva holding her son's head on her boobies and shaking her body that she is going to coming. She is shaking her body holding her young lover's naked hard rod "ohh baby I am Cumming I am Cumming keep on loving you naughty lover"

Niva felt her juices dripping from her womb on her thigh to down wards. "After long time I got my man so close" Niva rubbing her lips on her son's hairy chest,

"Baby your poll is going too large, I am getting afraid it may so excited to get in my soft loving hole please be gentle while landing your big pole in me and first time don't play too much"

Ratan squeeze her boobies too hard "Umm you naughty boy squeezing my jugs like car horn".

"Those are bigger than any horns and nobody can stop me to rub my darling mummy's heavy melon"

Niva felt another round of hard squeezing continue "Yes baby my darling give them hard rubbing uff how much I love this you know that Niva playing his hairy balls with her soft experienced fingers the way so that his man go nearer to the extreme point.

Ratan entered his big rod steadily "Ohh baby slowly come in me let your darling enjoy the arrival of your thick cock in me Ohh yes push it baby yes darling I want it Niva take her son on top spreading her leg to get her lover easy entry "yes baby ram me nicely uff give me the full hard lovely cock ohh baby take your mummy

as deep as you can",

Ratan felt that Niva sucking his thick pole with her cunt muscles very nicely the way no man can ever hold his juices for long time 'Darling the loving way you are taking me in I cannot control mom I am going to discharge" Ratan said in husky voice

(71)

"Yes baby You are already made me come twice, now I want your hot juices as early as possible nothing to be hold flood me in with your hot sperm , yes baby I need this very badly"

Niva pulled his head in her naked huge breast "suck my tits and flood your juices baby, your darling mom want it, give me baby give it to me" Niva shouted with lust she came again. She closed her eyes Ratan breaths faster "Yes baby I know you are going to discharge give me all your lovely juices mom will very much happy to take out to please your manly hunger, yes baby your pole is enlarging bigger it is a nice feeling while taking you to the maximum pleasure in me, give your hot juices inside me, waiting your mom is waiting for this"

Niva feels that Ratan's hard cock rammed her for blowing juices. "Ohh mom I am cumming cumming Ratan spurts his load after load Niva holding her man on top let him enjoy the moment while discharging,

"Yes my baby it is so hot so excellent so nice gift for your lover for which every night I will ready to take you in, uff! my loving boy" Niva holding her mature son on her top like his wife, "Yes baby release yourself in me, momma will take care of you till you finish."

They slept together for few minutes, Ratan wants to get up but Niva holding him tight "Please do not leave me now your man pole is still oozing it is still hard inside me let me enjoy the hard tools."

"Mom your loving treatment will make me hard again" Ratan sucking hard her big nipples nicely"

" Ohh My naughty lover I am always ready to take my man as many times he wants me to drill, being your woman it is my duty to please you on the bed so that you will never look at any other woman because you know that you have your loving mom at house who is always fulfill your lust and make you fully satisfied on the bed, I know at your age I have to please you at least two three times per day, if you want more your darling will take you as many times you want" Niva take his face inside her mountainous boobies and enjoying rubbing his face within her fleshy jugs.

(72)

"Mom they are heavy but both are solid."

"I know that I really enjoyed while my lover fondling it madly, I feel that my darling very much satisfied with my tight big size boobies, you always feel exited whenever you looked at them, your lusty looks make me excited they always help me to call you back, those milky jugs are for you, and you are mine." Niva spread her hands freely her hairy armpits make her sexiest woman she knows that her matured son certainly kissed her armpits with lovely way she closed her eyes Ratan kissed her hairy armpits started chewing the bunch of hairs the musky womanly fragrance. "Ohh! No baby the place is too much sensitive for me better you

suck my big nipples it is easy way for me to keep myself cool." "Sweetie you have to pay their dues"

Ratan going deeper with his lips like hungry wolf. It's a tremendous pleasure when her hungry son chewing her bunch of hairs under her armpits and shallow all the prohibited areas she already exposed to the man she loves. Keeping her eyes close "You baby always crazy for your aged mom"

"You are the best loving woman for me you are always ready to take my tools with love as many times as I want, some time I may forced you for pleasure I know'

"No baby no I also enjoy two three encounters your lovely hot juices and it's make me so happy while you discharging your liquid in me and rub your face in between my naked boobs with manly satisfaction I felt proud that still I am able to give all womanly pleasure to my love who is too much younger and more or less half of my age and also really enjoying my big tits and loving holes."

Niva touched his thick manhood with her soft fingers with loving way, "You are my real bull always ready to drill me, you are amazing, never getting tired to having enjoyed your loving mom, and I do not know what you see in aged lady like me?"

(73)

Ratan take her hands under his naked heavy hairy balls "just touch it feel it and you will get all the answer you want, you aged woman knows how to satisfied your young son you know how to squeeze balls without hearting them your lovely lips knows how to please my raging hard meaty cock and above all every time eager to take me inside so hungrily that make me aroused till discharging my sperms in you."

"Oh my naughty baby don't tease me like this Niva softly giving squeeze those naked balls with her fingers and nails them so nicely Ratan sheers with joy 'I know what my baby wants from his lover mommy while in bed I am always ready take your meat rod in my mouth being your experienced wife as long as you want to be sucked this is my duty and also pleasure to have your hard rod inside my mouth I love to suck you baby it's make me so aroused I cannot explain, baby I really mean it" Niva said in a husky tone.

"Oh mommy my darling again you insisting me to drill you" Ratan holding Niva very tightly her huge milky jugs smashed Ratan's chest roughly.

"Ohh no baby, my naughty baby before having me again please let us have some food so that my baby can feel his mommy darling so manly with his killer cock soo hard that his loving mommy may take him to the heat of the extreme pleasure."

"Baby my naughty baby mommy will not going out of your reach right dear."

Both of them sitting on the sofa and watching TV after their last conversation. They finished their dinner. Ratan is feeling relaxed that he will have good companion who knows how to make him refresh. Either it is on the sofa or on the bed. Niva wearing thin saris with sleeveless blouse, her heavy tits shakes whenever she moves. She came closer to her son and asked "do you like to have drinks? One or two pegs may help you to cheer up"

(74)

He smiles "Yes if you also have one". "I agree if you want". Niva give her one glass and sit as closer to her son's that there will be no space between them to make him fill like his wife. Ratan take her closer with one hand her sari covered big boobies pressed his body from the side Ratan cannot avoid to go through her cleavage covered by the thin saris "Umm naughty boy look at the TV those are yours you will get it on the bed"

Ratan hold him more closer "You always looking sexy how you maintain your womanly warm attitude every time any man would love to enjoy."

"You are the real man that's why you always enjoy my womanly curves which make me feel pure woman."

Niva kissed her, one hard peg of vodka make her tipsy she enjoyed it She intentionally rubbed her bloused covered huge melon tits to feel her matured son that her sexy mother darling proved herself the best wife for her so that he will never think of marrying any other girl for physical comfort and love. Niva getting closer so that her heavy milk jugs smashed with their full weights to her lover's body to feel. "You are going to seduce me"

"Oh no they love you to be closer" Niva smile passionately. Ratan hold her in sitting position and hugged.

"What they wants"

"Don't tease me you know better, your thirsty lips"

"Both are already hard" Ratan kissed her lips twice.

"How you come to know?" Niva asked.

"Your areolas are so big that any one may easily fill while smashing your boobies like you are doing right now even they are not so hard like this."

(75)

Niva directly keep her fingers on his son's man pole under the thin pajamas, "My baby is also getting hard right" Niva squeeze his thick meat rod with womanly love."Nothing has more attraction rather than tasting your hard meat for me" Niva swiftly open his hard naked rod with in a moment.

"Yes let me have my baby inside my mouth" Niva shallow the front portion of his hard rod like delicious ice cream stick. Niva getting down in between his thighs Ratan hold her head "mummy you are getting tipsy let us go to the bed"

"Yes I drunk but I really love to suck my darling's hard cock and also ready to have your honey, if my darling wants me to drink his all male juices till last drop" Niva starts kissing the meaty head of his male organ. Ratan allow her for few time to suck but easily understand that he cannot control if this type of madly sucking will continue for long time his darling mummy will take out all the juices from his male organ forcefully though he love to get sucked but not so hurried like this.

"Mummy my love' he took her up holding her with both the hands.

"My baby please let my drink your hot juices I want my lover's hot cum spurt after spurt like you give your darling mom earlier, you never imagine how I much I love to drink your thick juices my love" Niva pleaded Ratan took her with in his both hand and moved to the bed room. Niva's sari fall down her big milk tank seems to

come out from her blouse.

"Baby open my blouse I am feeling too hot" Ratan now holding her from behind open the hook of her blouse and take her blouse off. The bra covered Niva's heavy tits shows maximum portions out due to their huge size.

"Umm honey your pole knocking my ass hole with naughty love, I do not mind if you want to enjoy me inside my ass though I never take any one before" Niva hold his naked pennies passionately. Ratan come closer his hard pole rubbed Niva's soft heavy bun Niva sheers She wants him very badly

" Your thick pole is too hard baby umm! It is so big for my back hole" Niva slowly open and close the flesh of the head skin of his man pole.

"I am not going to hurt you my loving doll I will drill you with care, very slowly once you have it you are going to love me from back"

(76)

Ratan continue squeezing her bra covered huge melon so hard "Oh baby I always enjoy the way you squeeze your mama's big boobies"

"Your extra ordinary hanging tits always provoke me towards you, they are still tight enough for punching"

"uff naughty boy" Niva grip his rock hard pole with her soft fingers and pleaded like teen aged girl to increase his excitement

"Will my lover really wants to push this thick rod in me now' she dropped her sari on the floor she felt that her petticoat covered ass brutally rammed by her son's hungry cock Rattan still continue punching her big milk jugs and rubbed his face on her bare shoulder with manly passion She enjoy the situation that her man now hungry for sex and wants to having her with lust, all experience ladies at her age felt happy to tease when male are mad to get in.

"Baby it is too thick are you sure that I can take you in" Nava loose the petticoat and dropped she feel the hard pole roaring her bare back she bend lower the thick meat rod touched her ass entrance Niva sheers with excitement and close her eyes to feel the steel rod enter into her back hole slowly Niva took his son's cock very steadily Ratan take support holding her big milky tank gripping with both the hands starts stroking with rhythm "Did I hurt you"

"Oh no darling' Niva insisting to make him continue to move in and out

"Should I love this way?" Ratan pushed his loin total inside her anus

"Ohh my god do not push me fast let me have you in me easy" Niva starts enjoying her man from the back.

"Ohh baby my love the best thing is that when you stroke your naughty rod in me your lovely hairy heavy balls are giving me their lovely smashing feels which I really enjoying" Ratan punching her hanging huge tits from behind and rubbing his face on her naked shoulder like passionate lovers every time while drilling his balls are smashing her soft ass very hard

1...678910...12