All Comments on 'You Can’t Stop Me Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Carmen is definitely a bit psycho, but what in her past has caused her to be this way? How does she deal with crowds around school during the day, but has such extreme hangups at other times? The story definitely has gotten my attention, even though some aspects of the story are a bit out there right now, so please keep posting.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A small explainatin

Things will come out in time. Right now I'm on Chapter 5, but soon more of what happened to Carmen will be revealed. I hope you are patient enough to wait for me to get there. Carmen running where she needs to go, plus by being very anti-social (referred to as a 'goth') in the story. Lastly, since this story is told from Rob's point of view, we don't get to see that because she is literally a different person when he's around. I hope this helps.

max43max43almost 12 years ago
Excellent Read

I really like your story line and especially your development of the characters. Very compelling. You tell us just enough to keep us wanting more. Excellent work.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
jsut saw this

and got into it. i think i am hooked. will tell you for sure later. keep up the good work.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Compelling Characters and Mystery

The how and why and when will keep us occupied!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW THAT VIOLENCE HAS HAPPENED

and some of the past is coming forth, TK U MLJ LV NV

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Weird as. Carmen has been sexually abused as a child. She’s in a very dark place and needs help

Very sad. My eldest son was abused and threatened by a teacher for over 12 months when he was 10.

In fear and embarrassment he bottled it up, became a petty criminal and has been in and out of jail over the past 10-12 years. He’s bi-polar too. He cannot abide any authority figures in any way shape or form. I wonder why?

His abused died some years back in utter disgrace. My son who 35 told us 5 years ago, he’d kept it inside all those years. He’s currently in prison.

If I’d have known l would’ve killed the teacher and buried him in the forest

cutedaddy69cutedaddy693 months ago

"When Ashe gets back she tucks Steve in the knocks on our door."

Seriously?! And that's just one of many, many, MANY! Sure i can figure out what you mean, but sometimes, by the time i do, i'm really out of the story..

Really a shame cuz some of your stories ain't half bad, but i dunno how long i can put op w/so many typo's, errors, mixed up tenses, faulty grammar, missing words, etc. etc.

Just don't be so damn sloppy, even if you don't get it edited..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5303 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES