You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise hugged me and said, "You have nothing to apologize for. You have been nothing but loving and caring to me since we met. I love you Jake as much as Joy does. And as for creating opportunities for me have sex with others, please don't because I don't want that. You have the only cock I want for the rest of my life. Okay?"

I smiled and said, "Of course. But please let me know if there's anything you'd like to do that I can arrange for you."

"I will. Now, let's go find Bea and check out this BDSM room!"

We found Bea at the front desk and told her we wanted to check out the BDSM room. She told the other guy working with her that she'd be gone for a while and he said it would be no problem. I also noticed that he had and enormous cock and thought he may be of some use later on. The room itself was quite large with all of the walls, the ceiling and the floor colored black so it had a dungeon look. There were several devices on which to constrain Joy including a large black ottoman that may come in handy.

Denise and I next checked out all of the implements they had on hand. They had quite an array of whips, canes, floggers and riding crops. They also had a large selection of dildoes, vibrators, butt plugs (even an inflatable butt plug), clamps of various sizes, various chains and many things I had no clue about. But Denise had a clue and I could see that she was developing a plan of action in her head as she saw the tools she could work with.

When we were finished looking the place over, Bea asked, "So, you are going to do these things to Joy and does she like it?"

Denise giggled and replied, "She loves it and will like it even more when she finds out it will be a public display. But, we want to keep it a surprise. I thought we could announce to everyone that there will be a BDSM demonstration and that everyone is welcome to watch. Is the room available tomorrow?"

"Yeah, it's always available." Bea replied. "I'm off tomorrow, can I come and watch too?"

I smiled and said, "Of course you can. I have another thing to ask, who was the guy working with you on the front desk and do you think he would like to be a participant?"

"Who, Henri? I'm sure he would love to because he's always commenting on how hot Joy is. He's a little fixated with her."

I smiled and said, "That'll work out fine then. Are there any other guys you know that are as well-endowed as he is? I'd need two more."

Bea thought for a second and then said, "Manuel the gardener and Pepe who works in maintenance are both very big. I'm sure they'd all like to have sex with someone as beautiful as Joy. If you want, I'll arrange things with all three and the hotel management. It will probably cost you more on your bill."

I smiled and said, "That's fine. If things go as well as I hope there will be some big bonuses going around for all involved!"

The next day we had just finished a light lunch when Joy said, "Come on! Let's get to the BDSM show, I want to get a good seat. I wish it was me up there. You guys have to promise that you'll give me another pain day when we get back because it has been way too long since the last one!"

Denise and I sniggered to each other behind Joy's back and then Denise said, "You'll get your day soon! Ooh, there's Bea with some friends."

Bea was with Henri, Manuel and Pepe all of whom we had met the day before. They had been clued in on what was going on and they were all very eager to help out. Bea introduced us all to the three guys and then we went into the room. The six of us sat in some chairs that seemed to provide the best view of the events to come. I was surprised that close to 50 people came to watch the event and when it looked like nobody else was coming, I stood up, walked behind Joy and slipped a black studded collar around her neck and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for your day of pain?"

Joy visibly shivered as her nipples both got instantly hard and about as big as I had ever seen them. She turned her head to me with a look of utter lust and asked, "Really? This is for me?"

Denise clipped a leash on the collar, pulled her up from her seat, began marching her around the room as if she Joy was a show dog and said, "Yes, Joy, this is all for you. Ladies and gentlemen, this beautiful woman is named Joy. She has, in the past few months, discovered many things about her sexuality. She has discovered that she likes very rough sex with her husband Jake, who is standing on the other side of Joy. She has also discovered that she likes sex with other women, likes pain and she has become quite the exhibitionist as I'm sure many of you have noticed.

"With the help of our new friend Bea, we have been able to organize this event that Jake and I concocted for Joy's benefit. We hope you enjoy yourselves as much as we hope Joy enjoys herself."

With that, Denise turned to Joy and said, "Hold out your arms for me." Joy did as she asked and Denise began putting on the familiar wrist restraints on her arms while I attached similar cuffs onto Joy's ankles. When finished, Joy was led to a bar suspended from the ceiling by ropes and pulleys. Denise attached Joy's wrists to the bar which spread her arms out very wide while I did the same to her ankles. Denise then grabbed the controller for the pulley system and raised Joy up until she was stretched out quite nicely. Next, before I fitted a ball gag in Joy's mouth, I asked, "Do you remember your safe song?"

"Yes, it's Happy Birthday. Ooh, I forgot it's my birthday today! God, I love you so much! You and Denise both! I'm ready now!"

"I love you too, babe! Happy birthday! Enjoy your present!"

I fitted the ball gag and then slapped her ass as hard as I could with my hand. Joy moaned with delight.

"Okay," Denise said. "It's time for some corporal punishment. I think I'll warm her skin up with this flogger." She then proceeded to lash Joy with the leather thonged cat o' nine tails all over her body with emphasis on her breasts, ass and pussy. Next came some riding crops concentrating on specific areas like her clit and anus and then lastly the cane which left welt stripes up and down Joy's front and back. Denise was very careful not to hit too hard and draw blood.

"I think Joy deserves a good hard cum after all of that. How about a couple of volunteers from the audience come on over and give her, let's see, 10 orgasms using your hands, mouths or any of these toys on this table I brought over."

Two women jumped up immediately from their seats and hustled over. Denise gave each woman a hug and asked, "So before you ladies start, tell everyone what your name is and where you are from."

A tiny older lady said, "My name is Eleanor and I'm from London, England. I just want to say that I have been quite entertained this week watching the three of you when you have sex in public. I had never been brave enough to do that before I saw you and because of you, my husband William and I have had sex openly on the beach and on our balcony."

When the first woman finished, the second one said, "My name is Isobel and I'm from Fargo, North Dakota and I've been dying to get my hands on this woman all week! She is so beautiful and sexy and I dream to be just like her." I could see tears forming in Joy's eyes as these two women sang her praises.

Finally, the two women conferred with each other as to how they wanted to proceed. It turned out that neither of them had ever eaten a pussy and were both dying to try it, so they decided to let each other bring Joy off separately by themselves. They did the rock, scissors, paper thing with Eleanor winning and opting to go first. However, just before she started she suggested that they take turns giving Joy orgasms, so that's what they did.

Joy was so wound up by this time that she thrust her pussy forward in order for the two ladies to have easier access. Eleanor had only been sucking on Joy's clit for about 5 minutes when she came hard and soak Eleanor's face with her girl cum. Eleanor smacked her lips and said, "She's a juicy one!" That caused everyone to laugh.

Isobel went to town when it was her turn by sucking on Joy's clit and by sinking a couple of fingers into her honey pot as well. Joy was moaning loudly and all of a sudden her stomach muscles tensed and another deluge of girl cum cascaded from my wife. Isobel lowered her face in order for Joy's cum to soak her face and tits.

The two women brought out the best of Joy, especially since neither of them had ever had sex with another woman before. When they had finished giving Joy 10 orgasms, Joy was hanging exhausted.

We were far from finished with Joy, so while I moved her to a table with a stainless steel top and posts on each corner, Denise began describing what was going to happen next. "What Joy will experience next will be new to her. It is considered pretty kinky as far as fetishes are concerned. How many of you have ever heard of sounding?"

By this time, I had secured Joy's ankles to some ropes while she laid between the widely spaced posts and then pulled her legs up and out so she was spread wide open, I then clipped her wrists to the other posts so she was totally vulnerable.

Denise then continued, "Sounding is, basically, the insertion of long thin items in a persons urethra. It is done to both men and women and many people derive a lot of pleasure from it. I will use these stainless-steel rods and insert them from smallest to the largest that Joy can handle. After we get to the largest she can deal with we will add some other fun things to the mix. So, let's begin, shall we? Can everyone see alright?" There was a little bit of shuffling as people positioned themselves with better views.

Joy was lying with the small of her back on the table while her ass was just protruding from the edge by several inches. First, Denise took some folio clips used for large amounts of papers and clipped both the small and large labia on both sides. She then took what looked like a small bungee cord, hooked it into the hole on the clip handle, wrapped it around Joy's thigh and clipped the other side into the hole as well, therefore spreading Joy's pussy wide open when she had finished both sides. Denise next took the smallest tool which was about as big around as the wire to ear buds and had a slightly larger nob on the end. She licked Joy's wide open pussy and then said "Enjoy"!

She began working the rod into Joy's urethra very slowly while rubbing Joy's clit easily with her other hand. Joy was moaning and squirming a bit as Denise inserted the rod. When she had it most of the way in she fucked Joy's tiny hole for a few moments and then replaced the rod with one slightly larger around. Every time Denise removed a rod a small amount of girl cum escaped the ever growing hole.

Finally, Denise began inserting the largest of the rods. It was about as big around as my little finger and wasn't smooth like the others but had raised lumps on it. When Denise had it all of the way into Joy's urethra, Denise said, "Let's take things up a notch shall we?" She grabbed what looked like a small diameter metal dildo, greased it up and shoved it up Joy's ass. Joy moaned with lust as she felt the thing go up her backdoor. I noticed wires coming off the thing as Denise said, "Joy really loves anal sex as you may have noticed when I shoved this dildo up her ass. Only this isn't and ordinary dildo. This one pulses with electric charges causing muscles to contract and release. Let's see how she does with her ass pulsing, a large sounding rod in her and a magic wand working her clit!"

Denise turned on everything causing Joy to moan loudly. I looked at her face and saw her eyes rolling up in her head while she shook and squirmed on the table. She was covered in sweat as I watched her stomach muscles contract with every pulse of the probe in her butt. All of a sudden, a huge amount of Joy's girl cum shot through the hollow tube in her urethra. Denise laughed and then said, "Let's see if we can get another Joy geyser!" She then moved the magic wand so it was touching both Joy's clit and the sounding tool. It only took a few moments for Joy to erupt again as a flood of Joy juice escaped her.

Denise pulled the wand off of Joy's clit and then turned off the probe and pulled it from her ass. Lastly, she removed the sounding tool and said, "We'll let Joy take a 10 minute break before we move onto tormenting her tits and ass. If any of you would like to come up here and help Joy recover by lovingly kiss and lick her pussy, I'm sure she would appreciate it." Almost immediately a line formed as the observers took turns caressing Joy's pussy with lips and tongues.

When the last person finished worshipping at Joy's pussy, I began to undo her legs while Denise undid the labia stretchers. We had her sit up for a second and I looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you want to continue?" She looked into my eyes with that loving look I knew so well and nodded her head in the affirmative. I asked if she was sure and she smiled with her eyes and nodded again.

So, I said okay and led her to another contraption to hold her in one place. This time was a series of pipes screwed into the floor making a framework on which Joy would be on her hands and knees. Actually, she was on her shins and forearms. In this position her red swollen pussy lips and cute little anal star were on display. When Joy was secured in the contraption, Denise lifted Joy's chin and asked, "Are you having fun my love?"

Joy nodded and grunted out what I'm sure was I love you through her ball gag. Denise then smiled and said, "So, before we start, would anyone like to worship Joy's perfect ass by kissing it or giving her a nice rim job?"

To my surprise, the first one up was Bea who kissed all around the globes of Joy's ass and licked and inserted her tongue into Joy's rosebud. I couldn't help but get hard as I watched the beauty lick my wife's backdoor. When she finished she gave me a sly smile, walked up to me, gave me a hug and whispered, "I've always wanted to do that and have it done to me. Do you think Joy minded?"

I whispered back and said, "I don't know if she knew, but if you go up to her, give her a kiss and tell her what you did, she'll be overjoyed."

She looked at me, smiled and said 'Okay'. Bea walked over to Joy's head and began whispering in her ear and then kissed her on the cheek. She then returned to me and held my hand. I looked down at the beauty and as she smiled up to me she said, "I think she said thank you, though it was hard to tell with the ball gag. Maybe she said 'fuck off'!" I looked at Bea and then we both started laughing." For the rest of the day, Bea stood with me and held my hand when I wasn't helping Denise and then she helped me.

Anyway, Denise decided that Joy's break was over after the last person finished playing with Joy's ass. "Okay, let's start again, shall we? As little as 8 or 9 months ago, our Joy was pretty naïve about her sexuality until she had a talk with a friend of hers who described the 'rough sex' that her friend had with her husband. The descriptions her friend gave her made her hotter and hotter until she went home and begged her husband, Jake, to take care of what she needed. With that, our Joy experienced her first ever ass fucking and from what I can deduce he fucked her hard and furiously and she loved every second of his treatment.

"She liked it so much she wants anal sex at almost every opportunity and can now be classified as a true anal queen. Now based on that we are going to see just how much of an anal queen our girl is. But first, I've been dying to hang some weights from those nipple hoops she has. I want to see just how far we can stretch those big tits and those big beautiful nipples of hers."

Denise was holding up 6 pear shaped weights with hooks on them and then said, "Each one of these weights weighs 5 pounds, so I have a total of 15 pounds per nipple. Let's see how she does."

Denise bent over and hooked one of the weights on each nipple ring and after a moment said, "Let's add another!" She did and Joy's nipple was being stretched quite a bit. After another couple of minutes, Denise said, "What the hell, let's go all of the way!" She added the third weight to each piercing. I had never seen her nipples and tits stretched like that. Joy was moaning and drooling around her gag. Denise asked Joy if it was too much, but she shook her head no which caused Denise to smile.

Denise then said, "God, I love this woman!" She then pulled something off of the nearby table that looked like a pizza slicer but had several wheels with spikes on it instead of a disc. Denise then began rolling the device all over Joy's elongated tits and nipples. This caused Joy to jerk around causing the weights to bounce and sway putting her nipples under additional pressure. Finally, Denise said, "That's enough of that. Time for some Joy ass love! But first I just happened to have a couple of weights for Joy's clit hoop." Denise hung the weights causing Joy to moan loudly while Denise said, "And you thought I was done with your pussy!"

Next Denise slapped Joy's ass cheeks several times leaving red hand prints all over her already striped ass. She then spit on Joy's pucker and shoved two fingers in her hole as deep as they could go. Joy didn't yelp in pain but moaned with happiness. Joy pulled her fingers out and said, "See, anal queen. Now I'm sure you all know that there are hundreds of nerve endings on and around our anus. How many of you have ever had anal sex?" About 15 hands went up, so Denise said, "Then you few know what I'm talking about. If anal isn't done right it can cause a lot of pain, but when it is done right then it can be a magical experience. Joy experiences this magic every time she has anal. So, just to show you how sensitive the anus can be let's try this."

Denise had grabbed a zapper, a kind of small cattle prod type device and touched Joy's sphincter with the device causing a zapping sound, a small arc of electricity and making Joy twist hard against her bindings. All of the weights hanging from her tits and clit began banging together as well. Denise hit her anus and ass cheeks several times causing Joy to jump each time with the resultant clacking of weights.

After a while Denise grabbed an inflatable butt plug. I knew Joy was interested in getting one of those after watching some online porn and seeing a young woman using one on herself. This woman also used very large insertions in her ass that were quite scary. It made me wonder what would happen if she got diarrhea. Would she need diapers? Anyway, Denise lubed up Joy's anal passage and then the plug and started pushing it up into Joy's rectum.

We had tested the plug out and discovered it was about 7 inches long and inflated to about 41/2 inches in diameter. The length she was accustomed to with my cock and Denise's fist. The issue would be the width of the thing, but Denise was confident that Joy could take it. So, Joy started pumping the little bulb and then pulled back on the plug. We watched Joy's anus stretch wide around the black rubber as Denise said, "That's about the width of my fist. As you can see I have pretty small hands."

She pushed the plug back in and inflated it until she couldn't squeeze the bulb anymore and then began pulling back on the plug. Joy's backdoor was stretching to hitherto uncharted proportions. Again, Joy was moaning loudly as Denise worked the expanded plug out to its maximum width stretching her anus and then pushing it back into her rectum. She was fucking her with the thing and all of a sudden Joy had a big climax as her girl cum cascaded from her like a waterfall. Denise managed to get Joy off a couple of more times and then deflated the plug and pulled it from her gaping ass. Denise laughed and said, "This is the end of the pain portion for Joy but there's one more important thing that Jake wants Joy to experience."

1...456789