You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, in the past I would have been totally embarrassed by getting a blowjob in public, but after all that Joy and Denise and I had been through I just savored the moment!

Joy...

I was very excited about our vacation. Jake and I hadn't been on vacation in years; plus, with the addition of Denise and the promise of the no clothes venue, I couldn't wait. I booked us in first class everything from the plane ride to the resort. Our flights went smoothly and my first impressions of the resort were great. The young woman who checked us in was, probably, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She was naked behind the counter and had about the most perfect figure I had ever encountered. She must have been Miss World or something because she was absolutely perfect. On top of her beauty, she was very friendly and helpful.

At one point, Denise nudged me and pointed with her nose towards Jake. I had to stifle a laugh because I had never seen him stare at another woman the way he was staring at Bea. When Bea noticed us looking at Jake, she saw him staring at her. She broke into a beautiful smile and blushed a bit herself while Jake was crimson red in embarrassment. As we walked to our cabin, Denise teased Jake about Bea, which he took real well.

Later, we went for a walk on the beach with me in the middle holding both Jake's and Denise's hands. At one point, Jake asked why some of the wrist bands were different colors, so Denise told him what each color represented. I think he would have preferred the orange band meaning that he wasn't interested in anyone, but our goal was to get Jake to open up. I know he worries about Denise and I wanting to be with other men if he's with other women. One of these days we'll convince him to loosen up a bit.

We stopped at the front desk to inquire about the various restaurants available to us, which led us back to Bea. Denise and I did all of the talking while Jake just stared at the young beauty once again. I was happy to see that he wasn't sporting an erection while staring. Anyway, we made our choice and went to the restaurant with typical local food. We found everything we ordered quite tasty as we passed our plates around so we could all sample each other's choices.

We returned to our room following dinner where Denise and I were both feeling quite randy. We had a nice balcony that overlooked the main courtyard with a view of the ocean, so I decided I wanted Jake to fuck us out there. The two of us bent over the railing with our tits hanging down and our asses facing Jake. He walked up behind Denise first and shoved his cock hard into her pussy causing her to grunt loudly and cry out "OH YESSSSS, THAT'S WHAT I NEED! FUCK ME HARD JAKE!"

He plowed into Denise's pussy for about 5 minutes and then moved over to me where he gave me the same treatment. We were attracting quite an audience as Jake fuck the two of us. Denise and I kept up our noisy encouragement for Jake throughout. At one point, a man asked if he could use a volunteer to help Jake with two women, but I told him, "HE'S MORE THAN UP TO THE TASK SINCE HE DOES THIS ALL OF THE TIME!"

After about 45 minutes of fucking us alternately, he blew his load into Denise. As soon as he moved out of the way, I swooped in, knelt behind our lover and sucked my husbands cream from her dripping vagina. When I thought I had it all, I pulled Denise up and into a kiss where we exchanged Jake's deposit between the two of us. While we kissed, Denise and I got an ovation from our crowd of about 30 people.

Denise and I waved as the three of us returned to our room. As we sat there, I said, "I really get off with people watching me anymore. Ever since that day you took me to the park and then had me dance at the strip club, I just love doing things in public that I would never have dreamed of doing before."

Jake smiled and said, "Well, maybe we can revisit our day in the park again and maybe you can get a regular gig stripping. I know the owner of the 'Kitty, Kitty' would love to have the both of you back."

I got a shiver up my back when I thought about the time at the strip club and how turned on I was. If I was honest with myself, I would have to admit I loved every second of that night and if pushed I would have fucked every man there if Jake would have let me. So I said, "I loved doing both of those things, but it wouldn't take much for me to go too far. I think I would have gone with that first lap dance guy in a heartbeat if I wasn't married to you and Denise. Actually, I probably would have fucked every man in there I was so wound up. So, the idea scares the shit out me on top of making me hornier than ever. God, I'm turning into a world class slut!"

Denise then hugged me and said, "But you are our slut and between Jake and I we will keep you satisfied to the best of our ability. We will parade you around for all to see and make you do as many obscene, lewd and indecent things as we can think of. You are ours and we will make you the happiest you can be! Now come here and sit on my face and bring me to 10 orgasms with your mouth and fingers!"

We began to find a routine that worked well for the three of us. In the morning Jake would fuck one of us in our ass or pussy and then we would let his spunk roll down our leg to show the world that we had been well fucked. We'd eat breakfast in one of the restaurants and got to know many of our fellow nudists. Many of our new friends would congratulate us on our balcony shows that we did periodically. After breakfast we usually went to the beach for the bulk of the day. We would return to our room and shower, go to dinner and then decide how we were going to entertain ourselves.

One evening, Jake said he just wanted to stay in and read so, Denise and I went to one of the bars to see what was going on. Just as we approached the front desk we ran into Bea who had just got off work. As a lark I asked her if she'd like to join us for a drink. She thought for a moment and then said that that would be nice, so she led us to one of the less busy bars where we found a nice secluded booth in a dark corner. It was horseshoe shaped so we let Bea sit in the middle. After we had our drinks, white wine for all of us, Denise and I began peppering her with questions about living in Sainte Marie and about working in an adult's only resort.

"Well, we are a pretty poor country, so tourism is a big part of our economy, especially in the last 10 to 20 years. So, the more you visitors spend the better it is for our people. The majority of the people are like me and are a mix of races mostly black, white Spanish with a little bit of indigenous Indian thrown in for good measure. Working here is, well, it's very interesting. I probably get hit on by a dozen men everyday while the wives aren't watching which gets tiresome, but other than that it's okay. It pays pretty well and I get three meals a day and a place to stay. The only drawback is that I only get one day off a week, so I have no social life. My goal is to go to the US to college and get my degrees in political science and then law. I've been accepted to 4 different schools, but I haven't managed to get all of the scholarship money I need to go.

"So, how about you three? I've never seen a threesome come here before. I know that you and Jake are married Joy, but where does Denise fit in, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I smiled and said, "No problem. You can ask us anything." I went on to tell her all about my rough sex weekend, how we got Denise involved, how we fell in love and how we all are living together now. I then asked, Bea, "So what colleges have you been accepted to?"

She thought for a moment and said, "I've been accepted by The University of Illinois, The College of William and Mary, Liberty University and Spenser College."

Denise and I brightened up and said, "Spenser is in our town and both of us will be going there in the autumn. If you choose it we can save you a lot of money by putting you up for free at our house, you know, if you're interested. We would feed you as well. We'd love to help you out."

"That's very kind of you to offer, but I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble, besides I could never afford to repay you."

Denise then spoke up, "Bea, I was in a similar circumstance when I first met Joy and Jake. They talked me into moving in and I have to say I have never been happier. We have a very well off household and I don't think there would be a need to repay us. They are both extremely kind and generous and none of us would do anything to make you uncomfortable. Well, we wouldn't make you uncomfortable if you don't mind random acts of sex in any room at any time, but nobody will touch you I can assure you."

Bea laughed and said, "I find it hard to believe that Jake is this wild sexual man that you have painted him as. I often catch him staring at me and then he blushes when I catch him. To tell you the truth, I find him to be quite refreshing compared to the others that come to this resort."

I laughed and said, "Jake can be an enigma sometimes. He does research for his job and was always pretty buttoned down until we had my weekend. Actually, I think we both blossomed from that. However, he may stare at you, but he would never, ever do anything to hurt you. He's kind and loving as well as thoughtful and reflective. But, if you need a good rogering, he's your man as well! Anyway, think about our offer and feel free to ask any questions you'd like and please don't feel pressured to please us with your choice of school. You should always do what is best for you.

"You're probably tired after a long day and want to go home. However, if you'd like to hangout for a while we'd love to stay and talk."

Bea smiled and said, "No, I'm fine. I'm enjoying talking about something other than complaints about rooms and other bullshit. So, why isn't Jake with you?"

Denise laughed and said, "He likes to sit alone and read or just sit and think about things. Joy is more spur of the moment while Jake thinks things out over time."

"And what about you?" Bea asked. "How do you react to things?"

Denise thought for a second and then said, "I think I just go along with what others want to do most of the time. Sometimes I can be impulsive like Joy and sometimes I can be like Jake, though less so, I think. What do you think Joy?"

I laughed and said, "You nailed it! So Bea, how would you like to join us for dinner tomorrow so you can get to know Jake a little bit?"

"I'd like that. I have a cousin who has a very nice restaurant here that serves local food in an upscale way, if you're interested?"

"That sounds great. I think we ate there the first night and we all liked it a lot. So, we'll go as soon as you get off work then?"

"Sounds good!"

The three of sat and talked about all sorts of things for a couple of hours. Since it was late and because we had a fair amount to drink, Denise and I walked Bea to her abode which was a small one room hut. It was remarkably clean and had dozens of books on several bookshelves. When Denise and I got to our room we found Jake fast asleep with his book on his chest, so I removed the book carefully and kissed his forehead as did Denise.

Jake...

When I awoke in the morning, I was startled to find my book gone and the sun up. To be honest, the way things were going I was expecting to be awaken in order to provide sexual satisfaction to both of my women when they returned from the bar. I had wondered what mischief they would get up to while out on their own and I was sure I'd hear about it when they woke up.

I took a quick shower, dried myself and then decided I liked resort living without having to get dressed. I was fairly fit with no excess pounds around my waist and both Joy and Denise loved to tell me that I had a very admirable package down below. So, I felt pretty good while traipsing around in the nude.

When Joy woke up, she told me what she and Denise got up to at the bar and about their conversation with Bea. "Jake, one of the schools she has been accepted to is Spenser, so I offered to let her stay with us if she chose to go there. She's a very bright woman and I'd love to help her out. She has been on her own since she was 16 and has done very well for herself considering. Even if she chooses a different school, I would still like to help her out."

I had to smile about how caring and giving my wife was. I told her that it was fine with me. She then went on to tell me about our dinner plans for tonight. Hopefully, I wouldn't catch myself staring at Bea so much, though mostly I just stared at her face.

I was about to say that it would be nice to get to know Bea when Joy said, "Bea thinks you're cute when you blush when she catches you staring at her. She says that it's nice that you don't hit on her like so many of the other men that come here do. You've made an impression, Jake!"

I didn't really know what to say about that, so I thought I'd come clean and tell them both what goes through my mind when I see her. "Joy, Denise, I'm not sure how to say this. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but..."

Joy cut me off and said, "Jake, only a blind person wouldn't be able to see how beautiful Bea is. She takes my breath away every time I see her and I'm sure she has the same effect on Denise." Denise nodded. "So, no explanations are necessary to us, but perhaps tonight you can apologize to her. I'm sure she would love to hear it."

I laughed and replied, "That was what I was planning to do. So, no morning romp today?"

"Nah," Denise replied, "We've decided to give you the day off. We still have two and a half weeks to go!"

That night Bea led us to the restaurant that was run by a cousin of hers. The aromas wafting into the dining room were exquisite and I was hungry. But, I had more important things to deal with before we ate. Joy arranged it so that I was sitting next to Bea in our booth when we were seated. After we had ordered, I turned to face Bea and said, "Bea, I'd like to apologize for my behavior the past few days. I'm sure you hear this a lot, but you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on and, well, I just find myself staring at you taking in your beauty. I know it's rude of me and I should be a better person. I know my mother would have been appalled by my behavior. So, please forgive. I'll strive to be a better person from now on."

As I finished my apology, I saw tears forming in Bea's eyes and when I had finished, she slid next to me in our booth, threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly while she whispered in my ear, "That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. To tell you the truth, I had no problem with your staring because you weren't trying to pick me up or cop a feel and I loved how you blushed whenever I caught you. All I saw was that someone appreciated my looks and I like be appreciated as do all women.

"Are you aware that Joy offered to let me live with all of you if I choose to go to Spenser College? Would you be alright with it if I accepted her offer?"

I smiled and said, "I'm well aware of the offer and would welcome you with open arms if you should choose Spenser. It's a very fine school and has a very highly rated law school. You're probably not aware of the fact that Joy, Denise and I would like to support you in whatever school you choose to attend. We will cover any expenses that aren't covered by scholarships or grants and we'll also give you spending money so you can concentrate on school without having to work."

Bea looked at Joy gape mouthed and then at Denise and then back at me. She closed her mouth and asked Joy, "Is that true? You would do that for me? Someone you barely know?"

Joy nodded and said, "I really like you. You've had struggles in your life that I will never have to face and yet you have accomplished so much. We can afford to help you out, so that's what we would like to do. There are no strings attached other than you go to class and do your very best."

Bea still looked shocked, gorgeous, but shocked. Finally, she said, "Since your offer last night I have thought of little else. But this additional information changes things a little."

"Before you decide on anything, I should warn you that if you choose Spenser and stay with us you may be subject to random acts of sex happening in front of you. Joy and Denise both like rough sex and not just in their vaginas but in their anuses and throats as well. Additionally, we rarely wear clothes in the house or outside by the pool. Now I'm well aware you are used to nudity, but just keep in mind that the three of us have sex quite often."

Bea laughed and said, "I had a couple hop up onto the lobby counter and have anal sex once! Frankly, I think I've seen it all at this resort."

I chuckled and said, "I just wanted you to be aware what you'd be getting into at our place. Anyway, take your time and make the best decision for you! That's what matters most!"

"Well Jake, as I was going saying, the additional information changed how I thought about things. I was going to say that I was going to go to Spenser, but now, well...I'm definitely going to go to Spenser!"

Joy 'whooped' loudly while Denise cried out, 'That's great!' We made so much noise that not only did the waiter come to check on us, but Bea's cousin did as well. We reassured everyone that all was well. It was decided that Bea would return home with us in a couple of weeks because she already had a student visa. She would be with us for about 5 months before classes started, but that would give her time to acclimate to life in the US.

As the days passed we got closer and closer with Bea. Additionally, Joy was wanting more wanton sex in more public settings. She was really getting off on having audiences watch she and Denise as Denise fisted her ass and pussy. The most public thing I would do was on our balcony, but I would fuck all three of her holes for her audience to see.

With about a week and a half left in our trip I got an idea that I thought I would run by Denise. When I got her alone for a couple of minutes, I asked her, "What do you think about giving Joy a BDSM day and invite everyone at the resort to attend and, perhaps, participate in? Do you think she would like that? She really liked the BDSM day we gave her that first weekend, so I thought we could take it up a notch or ten! And it's her birthday tomorrow!"

Denise smiled and said, "Joy has been bugging me about doing another one of those days when we got home, so I think your idea is perfectly timed considering her recent penchant for being seen by crowds. Bea was telling me that there's a BDSM room with all sorts of contraptions, toys, canes, whips, ropes and so on. She said it doesn't get used very often and that they thoroughly clean everything after every use. Should we go see what the room is like?"

"Yeah, I think Joy will really like this. I was thinking that maybe the audience could participate a bit."

"Really? What did you have in mind?"

I thought for a second and said, "I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I do think that Joy would love to be fucked by some other men. I have been thinking about this ever since the Kitty, Kitty Club and that guy she did the lap dance on. She looked so erotic as she ground herself on him that I often imagine what it would have been like if he had been naked as well."

Denise was staring at me in disbelief as she said, "Wow, Jake! That's quite a turnaround from when I first met you. When did this occur?"

"Over time, I guess. The two of you give me so much and I give so little in return, so I thought I might start giving back to the both of you. I now know for certain that neither you nor Joy would ever leave me. My insecurities regarding both of you were based on the behavior of others and that shouldn't have reflected on you and Joy and for that I apologize."

1...34567...9