You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy chuckled and said, "We'll see."

Bob then led all of us down to where the dressing room was and introduced us to the DJ with whom the girls had to arrange their music. He then led them to a dressing place with a mirror to do their make-up and hair. Lastly, he introduced us to the stage manager, George, who would draw up the rotation for who dances and when.

Bob explained to George the deal with Joy and Denise about how they were dancing this one night only. He also said that they should watch a couple of the regular girls do their routine and then observe a few lap dances. George agreed and said he would take care of everything.

I left the girls and found a place at the bar where I could watch them dance and watch them do their lap dances. There was a two drink minimum and I was going to be in attendance all night, so I just had Cokes, some very expensive Cokes! As the place filled up, I noticed that most of the patrons looked like business types as they were all in suits with their ties loosened. A higher-class clientele than I expected.

I had never been to a strip club before, so I wasn't totally sure what to expect. After an hour or so, the first dancer came on and did her thing. She was a pretty good looking gal of about 20. She was very slim and very small tits, but she did a real sexy dance in the middle of the stage for a few minutes. She then moved to the edge of the stage once she was naked and began squatting to display her pussy up close to the audience and began collecting money. She displayed her ass and anus as well while letting the guys in the audience rub her legs and ass cheeks.

After 10 minutes, the first girl was finished, collected her skimpy clothes and her cash and went back stage. Almost immediately another girl took the stage and the whole routine was duplicated. After three dancers I decided I could see the appeal if you were single or something, but overall, I didn't get much joy out of watching the dancers. As the girls finished, they strolled through the tables and solicited lap dances from the customers. I noticed that they would gravitate to the men who showed the most attention to them while on stage. The lap dances looked like a couple having sex while the clothed man sat and the naked woman gyrated naked on the man's lap trying in vain to get fucked by a covered cock.

What surprised me about the lap dances was that the men were allowed to caress and kiss the women's bodies. Bob said no penetration was allowed, so I hoped that extended to fingers and tongues. There were bouncers who were keeping an eye on things, so I wasn't too worried.

Finally, Joy came out for her first dance to the tune of 'One Way Out' by the Allman Brothers Band. Her choice of music didn't surprise me because she really liked ABB. I hadn't seen the bikini she had purchased yesterday, so was amazed at how tiny it was. It didn't take long for her big titties to bail out much to the appreciation of the excited crowd. She strutted back and forth across the stage as she peeled off her bikini top. At one point she stopped in the middle of the stage, looked up at me winked and then pulled on the ties on both sides of her bikini bottoms until the knot let loose.

Joy...

God, I was so excited to be able to strip at the Kitty, Kitty Club. When Jake told me about arranging it I damn near climaxed on the spot. Jake told Denise and I all of the details and then told us to go buy the smallest, sexiest bikinis we could find. He also told us that we couldn't cum until we got home from the strip joint. All the next day I just wanted the clock to move faster because I couldn't wait to expose myself.

Finally, we headed for the club as my level of excitement peaked. Denise was excited as well. When we arrived, the owner had us strip and then gave us a tour while introducing us to various people. We worked out what music we wanted to be played while we danced and then settled in and waited.

The regular girls were really nice and gave us advise since we were very new to all of this. I think the best advice I heard was, "Get naked quickly and just be as raunchy as you can. The customers will love it and will be reflected in their tips." We watched several gals dance from back stage getting an idea of what we should do.

What was really eye opening was the lap dances! The two girls I watched seemed to be fucking themselves on their clothed customer. I was pretty nervous about this part because I didn't want to upset Jake. But, on the other hand, I wanted to give as good as the regular girls. Luckily, a lap dance only lasted as long as one song and most of the songs were pretty short.

Eventually my turn to dance arrived. I was a bit nervous, but mostly excited. As my music started playing, I strutted out onto the stage and just let go. My boobs popped out of my bikini top very quickly much to the delight of the customers. They were flailing away as I danced, twirled and strutted back and forth across the stage. After a couple of laps, I stopped in the middle of the small stage towards the edge and then slowly pulled on the ties holding my bottom on. I did a quick look for Jake and when I saw him I smiled and winked at him. When I felt the knots pop loose, I pulled on one side and then flung the bottom behind me as I stood naked in front of the room of horny men and a handful of women. I slowly spun in order for everyone to see me in all of my glory. I then reached down, ran a finger through my soaked pussy and then sucked my juices off of my finger.

I noticed that most of the men along the edge of the stage were waving various denominations of currency at me, so as I walked across the front of the stage I looked for the highest amount and then squatted in front of that person, took his bills and began pulling my pussy lips apart giving him and the others around him a detailed view of my vagina, urethra and clitoris. Several hands reached up and caressed my leg while my donor gave my clit a quick rub.

I stood up again and went to the next biggest amount of money, turned my back to the crowd and squatted again. I grabbed the cash and then reached back and pulled my ass cheeks apart showing off my anus and pussy from behind. Again, men were reaching up and caressing my ass cheeks and one guy ran his finger over my rosebud, which sent chills through me. Frankly, I was surprised I wasn't leaving puddles on the stage floor!

I continued along this same vein during the duration of my first dance which only went on for about 10 minutes, but seemed like an hour. By the time I left the stage I was about $150 richer and hornier than I had ever been. I would have loved to be fucked by Jake on stage, but that would never happen.

I allowed myself to cool down a bit in the dressing room before I left for my lap dance duties. As I entered the main room, I was besieged by lap dance requests. Men were waving $50 and $100 bills at me as they attempted to lure me towards them I looked at Jake hoping he would try to buy my time, but he just sat and smiled at me like the Cheshire Cat.

When I turned my attention back to the regular customers, I saw a good looking guy in an expensive suit waving five $100 bills, so I gravitated towards him, took the cash and began my first ever lap dance. I straddled his lap facing him and gazed into his lust filled eyes. He reached up, caressed my tits and then pinched my nipples hard. I closed my eyes and ground my white hot pussy on the obvious erection in his pants while picturing in my mind he was fucking me.

Moments later I felt the guys mouth on my nipples while he suckled and nibbled on my areolae and nipples. I was on the verge of cumming I was so turned on, so I stood up abruptly, grabbed his head and pulled his face into my dripping pussy and held him there. I felt his tongue snake out and begin to lick my vagina and clitoris. I felt like such a slut and was loving it!

A bit later, I turned around and pulled his face into my ass crack where I, again, felt his tongue lave my anus for a few seconds. I then sat back down and began grinding myself on his erection and after a couple of minutes I had a monster climax! I opened my eyes in surprise as I felt my girl cum erupt from my pussy and saw that I had quite an audience watching me. I also saw that Denise was dancing on stage and looked fucking hot as she displayed her goods to the audience along the stage.

When my orgasm ebbed, I stood, turned and looked at the damage I did to the guys suit pants. I bent towards the guys ear and over the din of the music playing yelled, "GOD, I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR PANTS.

He laughed and yelled back in reply, "NO WORRIES! I CAME IN MY PANTS! I'LL PAY YOU $10,000 TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH ME."

I was a bit shocked at his offer, but replied, "AS TEMPTING AS THAT IS, I COULD NEVER CHEAT ON MY HUSBAND." I then pointed at Jake who was watching our exchange with that same smile on his face.

"TOO BAD BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO FUCK YOU! HERE, TAKE MY CARD AND IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND GIVE ME A CALL." I took his card to be polite knowing I would never call the man, kissed his cheek and then did another lap dance for $200. I looked at Jake again, but he was busy watching Denise. During one of my dances I saw the guy I did my first lap dance with talking with Jake with both of them laughing and I saw that Jake accepted one of his cards as well.

By 2am when the club had closed I was exhausted. I had done 6 dances and around 15 lap dances. I only climaxed that one time. I had amassed around $2500 during the course of the night and decided to give it all except one dollar to the regular girls because I felt I had taken money from their pockets. I was going to save the one dollar as a memento of my first time stripping. Denise did the same thing. We were thanked and gushed over by the girls and were told that we were welcome to dance with them again at any time.

As we drove home Jake asked, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

I thought for a few seconds and then replied, "Yes, yes I did. Actually, I enjoyed myself a little too much."

"Would you like to do it again?"

'No!"

Jake looked at me with surprise and asked, "Why not, if you enjoyed yourself?"

"Because I enjoyed myself too much! I was so horny that I actually orgasmed on the first guy I did a lap dance with. He offered me $10,000 to spend the night with him and I was sorely tempted! But, Jake, you're the man I love and the only man I want to have sex with, but I could easily see myself getting carried away and having sex with anyone who offers. So, no, I don't want to do that again and I never want you to put me into that position again because it was too tempting! Speaking of sex, I want you to take one of your pills so you can fuck Denise and I until we can't move and as soon as we're home Denise and I will drink some of our magic elixir to build on our arousal so that you wake up with blisters on your beautiful cock!"

Jake then asked Denise, "So, did you have fun Denise?"

She smiled and said, "Yeah, it was great but I'd rather just fuck you and Joy!" We were all laughing as we pulled into our driveway. Unknown to Denise and I, Jake had already taken one of his little blue pills and was raring to go. Denise and I drank our elixir just to keep our heightened level of horniness alive. The three of us ran to the bedroom where Jake told me to get on my hands and knees and eat Denise while he fucked me.

Vacation Time...

Jake...

Having watched Joy and Denise at the strip club had been a revelation to me. I couldn't believe how aroused I got while they danced on the stage and even more so when they did their lap dances. Joy's first lap dance was incredible and it looked like she was fucking the guy she was so into it. Later on in the evening, the guy, Jeff, walked over to me and introduced himself. We shook hands while he told me how incredible my wife was and how lucky I was to have her. I acknowledged that I was, indeed, lucky. He then said, "I offered her $10,000 to come home with me, but she said that she would never cheat on you and refused my offer. If you ever want to have a threesome or just get off while watching your wife have sex, give me a call." He then handed me his card.

By the time the club closed, I was hard enough to rip a hole in my pants and I knew both Joy and Denise would be super horny, so I took a Viagra just before we left so I could give my girls everything they needed. As we drove home, I was surprised by Joy's response when I asked her if she would like to do it again and she replied with a very vehement 'NO'!

When the three of us got home, we all ripped our clothes off while I told Joy to eat Denise while I fucked her doggystyle. It didn't take me long to shoot my load into Joy's pussy, but thanks to the pill I never slowed down. After my orgasm, I rammed my cock up Joy's ass having used just saliva as a lubricant. When she had had several orgasms, I told the girls to trade places and then fucked the shit out of Denise. During the course of the night we fucked every which way. The girls took turns using a strap-on so they each got DP'd several times. By 8:30am we were all exhausted and just fell asleep on our wet sticky bed and not caring about it.

When we awoke later that day and after we had some coffee, Joy asked me, "What did you and the first lap dance guy talk about?"

I smiled and said, "He told me he offered you $10,000 to go home with him. He told me you refused saying you were married and would never cheat on me and how lucky I was. He went on to say that if we ever wanted to do a threesome or if I wanted to watch you with another man to call him."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I was, indeed, lucky and that there was no chance of that ever happening. I do have to admit that I was very aroused watching you give your lap dances, both of you actually. Your first one with that guy, Joy, was incredible. If I didn't know better I would have said you were fucking him."

Joy looked me in the eye and said, "Well, I was, actually, except his cock was in his pants. Did you notice that my eyes were closed the whole time?" I nodded, and then she continued, "My eyes were closed because I was afraid to look at you because I was really liking what was happening! I had a massive orgasm and left his pants soaking wet. He said he came as well. So, again, I never want to do that again because if I do I can't be held responsible for my actions. My lust was overwhelming me and it wouldn't have taken much to drive me over the edge. I will never risk anything like this again because I could never survive losing you or Denise."

After that weekend, we got back to our usual routine and were looking forward to our vacation in the Sainte Marie in mid-January. I had taken 3 weeks off and Denise had quit her job by the time we left. Our flights were all on time and we found it easy to get to the resort since they had a small bus waiting for us. There were three other couples on the bus, so we all began talking.

One couple was from the Twin Cities in Minnesota that was around our age, another couple in their 50's and a couple in their early 20's. The woman in the older couple struck up a conversation with the rest of us and asked us all if we had been to the resort before. All of us shook our heads no and saying we were all new to this sort of thing. She and her husband smiled at us and said, "Well, you can look forward to a lot of fun. The staff are great and the facilities are top notch." We all smiled looking forward to three weeks of sun, sand, surf and nudity.

I had no idea what to expect because Joy and Denise made all of the arrangements. The bus dropped us off at a quay where we boarded a fairly large boat to the island. The boat ride was fun and lasted about 30 minutes. After about 20 minutes, one of the attendants pointed out the island we were headed for. It looked pretty big and we could see the large resort building looming up above the trees.

At the islands dock, several nude black men took our luggage and headed up to the main building. Joy and Denise smiled as they saw all of the people nearby were nude. There was even a couple having sex on a picnic table!

Joy checked us in at the front desk and I couldn't help but stare at the receptionist, whose name was Bea, as she checked us in. She had light mocha colored skin with very large but firm breasts that were topped with dark chocolate areolae and Hershey Kisses sized nipples. In addition, she had one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen. We'd been in the resort for all of 5 minutes and I was sporting an erection of massive proportions! At one point she looked over at me and caught me staring causing me to blush and for her to display a smile that made her even more beautiful.

When the check-in was finished, Bea gave us each a red silicon bracelet with a thin metal bit attached to it with a barcode etched into it. Bea said that the barcode would get us into any of the buildings and public rooms in addition to our own room. We could use it to buy any additional services during our stay as well.

As we made our way to our room, Joy and Denise began teasing me. First, Joy said, "Well, it seems as though Jake likes this place, especially the view!"

Next, Denise piled on with, "Yeah, we better keep him away from Bea or he'll be walking around with a stiffy all of the time!"

Joy then said, "I just had an idea...we can hire Bea to live with us so we can save money and not buy Viagra!"

I let them have their jokes because I knew it was all in fun and that they loved me. Our room turned out to be a nice suite of rooms on the upper most floor of the three story building. There was a 6 person hot tub outside on the large balcony. Inside there was a nice sitting room and a very large bedroom with the biggest bed I had ever seen. We had a view of the main courtyard and beyond that to the beach and the Caribbean Sea.

It was early afternoon and Joy and Denise were instantly naked and said we should go for a walk on the beach. We sprayed suntan stuff on each other and then made out way the sea. The warm sun felt nice against our skin as we walked hand in hand with Joy in the middle. As we passed other resort denizens, I noticed that some of them had different color bracelets on. When I pointed it out, Denise said, "The colors represent sexual activities you'd be open to. The blue ones mean that you are open to sex with both men and women. The white ones mean you're open to sex with only men and the red ones mean you are open to sex with only women. The orange ones mean you aren't open to sex with anyone."

As I thought about what Denise had said, I asked, "So, you are saying that the three of us are open to having sex with other women?"

The two of them smiled as Joy said, "Yeah, if you don't mind. She and I have been talking about having sex with another woman since I last saw Ashley and thought this would be a good opportunity to see if we like it or not. You wouldn't mind if we did that would you? We'd really like to have you watch us because it turns us both on, especially if you join in."

I shook my head and said, "The two of you are something else! I don't mind watching, but I don't think I'll be participating in your little orgy."

Joy smiled and said, "What if we get Bea to join us? Wouldn't you like to fuck the shit out that beautiful little morsel? I know that Denise and I would both love to eat our fill of her and would love to see you stuff that sausage of yours up her lovely ass."

Joy was painting pictures in my mind as I imagined the beauty on her knees eating my wife while I fucked her ass hard. With this I began getting hard...very hard! Denise laughed and said, I think he likes the idea!" She then sank to her knees in front of me and sucked me into her mouth and throat.

123456...9