You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had begun to pull the weights off of Joy's piercings and unstrapping her from the device as Denise continued talking. "About a month or so ago, Joy and I got home from a shopping trip and after we had put things away began talking in the kitchen. Now, we had assumed that Jake was in the garage fiddling with whatever things he fiddles with out there, so Joy asked me about any fantasies I had that I might want to have fulfilled. Jake had let her fulfill several of her fantasies by letting her have a DP with some friends, having sex in public and letting her work in a strip club one night stripping and doing lap dances.

"I told her that I really didn't have any since I was quite the slut in college and managed to take care of them then. She then confided in me that she had one last fantasy but was resolved that it would never happen because she couldn't do it to Jake. He would never understand and she didn't think he would be able to bear it. To me this sounded really juicy, so I promised I would never tell Jake what her secret fantasy was if she told me. Finally, after a bit of hemming and hawing she told me, 'I'd really like to have a gangbang where a bunch of men just fucked me however they liked. I want to be DP'd, air tight, I want to be double vaginally fucked and a doubly anal fucked. I want cocks shoved down my throat, I want it all! I saw a video of Missy Holloway with about twelve black guys with huge dicks doing just that. It made me so hot I just want to do it once and get it out of my system. But if Jake ever found out he'd just die and I don't want to lose him so never say anything to him. Promise?'

"So, I promised I would never say anything and I didn't. However, Jake overheard the entire conversation! At first, he suggested this pain day for Joy because it's her birthday and she has been bugging us for a while about having another one. Anyway, as we got things worked out he told me he had heard our conversation because he was sitting on the basement stairs with the door ajar. So, in addition to what you have witnessed so far, he has also arranged for Joy to have her fantasy fulfilled by these three employees of the resort. So allow me to introduce you all to Henri, Manuel and Pepe. I'm sure you've encountered Henri at the front desk, but Manuel works on the grounds and keeps them beautiful and Pepe works in maintenance and fixes things. Also, a gangbang is only as good as the number men fucking the woman, so any of you other men are encouraged to join in as our three studs tire out. Women can join in too if you want."

I had Joy standing and had taken off her ball gag. Her body was red striped by the caning, her nipples were swollen, her labia was red and swollen and I could only imagine what her anus must look like. She was staring at me with incredulity as Denise was telling everyone about the gangbang I had arranged. She was about to say something so I shushed her with a quick kiss and then said. "Joy, you are so aptly named because you bring me nothing but Joy every day. I know when we started experimenting with our sexuality that I wasn't prepared to see you have sex with other men, but time and experience has changed me. Watching that first lap dance was so erotic for me. I honestly wanted to see you fuck him at that minute because you were both having such an intense sexual moment that must have been otherworldly.

"Since that time, I have pictured you in my mind having sex with certain friends thinking all the while which you would be best with and which wouldn't do it for you. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a cuckold, I don't want you to cheat or make me feel inferior, I just want you to experience life and sex to the fullest. If a few lucky men get to enjoy you for a moment in time, well so be it. You know I love you and I know you love me and we will never leave each other because there is nothing better to leave each other for. Now show these people who the hottest fucking slut in the world is!"

Joy crushed me in a hug and kissed me with a fervor that told me she loved me like no other. When she broke the kiss, she asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I have never been more sure about anything." I then turned to the three guys and said, "You guys know what I want you to do, now fuck my beautiful wife into a jelly and then fuck her some more!"

Joy...

I was looking forward to seeing someone else experience a BDSM day in hopes of getting some new ideas for Jake and Denise to use on me the next time I had a pain day. Anyway, after we had a light lunch, I insisted that we get to the venue early so we could find the best place to watch the action. Just before we entered the room we came across Bea with three other men who worked at the resort. I forget their names, but I recognized one of the guys that worked with Bea at the reception desk. He was hard not to notice because his cock was close to a foot long.

The other two had enormous cocks as well and they reminded me of a video my favorite pornstar, Missy Holloway, was in where she had a gangbang with about 12 well hung black guys. After watching that video several times, I confessed to Denise that I now had a fantasy where I was in a gangbang with a bunch of black dudes. I made Denise promise not to utter a word about this to Jake because I was afraid what the knowledge may do to him.

After we took our seats, about 50 other people sauntered in and took seats. After a couple of moments, Jake walked around behind me, put a dog collar on me and told me happy birthday. Denise then attached a leash to the collar, made me stand, paraded me around the room for all to see and then announced that I was going to be the lucky recipient of today's event.

Denise, as she was for my first pain day, was in charge and did all of the various things to me like cane me and so on. After whipping me very thoroughly, Denise invited a couple of women to come up and give me 10 orgasms using their mouths and finger. They both said they had never done this before, but had wanted to try for some time. I think they were both naturals!

A new thing Denise did was what she called sounding by shoving metal tools into my urethra. It was a bit weird at first, but then after a while I was really getting off on it. Another new thing was an electric probe she shoved up my ass which caused my muscles to contract and release over and over. I couldn't help but smile! I think I had the hardest climax ever when I had the probe up my ass, a nubby tool deep in my urethra and a magic wand vibrating my clit and the tool at the same time. Apparently, my girl cum shot out of the hollow tube like it was a fire hose. Too bad nobody caught it so I could drink it later.

The last part of the pain session had Denise hanging weights on my nipple piercings, on my clit piercing and using an expandable butt plug stretch my asshole. But before she started with phase 3, she invited people to kiss my ass cheeks and rim my asshole with their tongues. After the first person finished, Bea knelt beside my head and whispered that she was the first one and that she looked forward to many more opportunities when she lived with us

I have always loved having my nipples pulled and pinched hard and the weights were taking that to a new level. But, what I really loved was having my anus stretched beyond what had ever happened before. As she fucked me with the bulbous plug I was in heaven. I was such an ass slut now!

When Denise had finished with the butt plug and Jake began removing the weights from my nipples and unhooking me from the contraption I thought we were done. After all, we had been going for several hours and I was ready to just lay down and rest my sore body. I hadn't been paying attention to what Denise was saying until I heard my name, fantasy and gangbang. I heard how Jake had overheard a conversation Denise and I had and then went into full panic mode. As the ball gag came off I attempted to explain to Jake that it was only a fantasy, but he didn't let me utter a word and explained how he loved me, how he has come to terms with our sexuality and has no qualms about giving me what I want and then he told me to show these people what an absolutely total slut looks like.

I crushed him in a hug and kissed him with all of the adoration and love I had for him. When we broke our embrace, he called over the three well hung black guys and told them, "You know what to do, now fuck my wife into a jelly!

One of the guys picked me up and carried me to a large black ottoman as if I weighed nothing, dropped me on my hands and knees, rubbed his cudgel of a cock in my slit a couple of times and then skewered my pussy. It was the desk guy that was fucking me and was crying out, "I'VE WANTED TO FUCK YOU FROM THE MOMENT I FIRST SAW YOU AND I REALLY WANT TO FUCK THAT DELECTABLE ASS OF YOURS!"

At first, his big cock was kind of painful as it rubbed on all of the areas that Denise had abused, but soon enough the pain began turning into pleasure as I groaned loudly. I was about to tell desk guy to fuck me harder when the guy I learned was in maintenance shoved his cock into my mouth. Fixit guys cock was long and slender and before long was sliding it in and out of my throat as I made glug-glug sounds and tried to find opportunities to breath.

The third guy, who happened to be the grounds keeper, had a large squeeze bottle of something and began hosing my back and backside down with what smelled like canola oil. I remember reading about how in the 60's and 70's that 'Wesson oil' parties were all the rage. When I was suitably doused, flower man rubbed it all over me paying particular attention to my titties that were hanging down like udders.

Once flower guy had finished, desk guy pulled out of my pussy and then worked his huge cock into my ass. Thank god Denise stretched my ass with that big butt plug. Once he was all of the way in he began fucking my ass in earnest. I was loving what he was doing while I had a cock sliding in and out of my throat. I began rocking back and forth fucking myself at both ends. A short time later, desk guy cried out in French and then pulled me tight so I was totally impaled with his cock in my ass and as he was about to turn us over, fixit guy pulled out of my mouth.

I ended up on top of desk guy and I could see flower guy getting ready to DP me but not before he gave me another big squirt of oil around my genitals. Flower guy easily won the contest for biggest cock among the three of the guys. He was their equal in length, but had a couple of inches on them in girth! He was fucking huge and as he plunged into my sodden pussy thoughts of foot long coke cans entered my mind. Once flower guy was in, I raised my body up like I had with Jake and Tom in my first DP to allow my gangbangers the ability to fuck me...god, it was glorious!

"OH MY GOD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I screamed over and over.

Then all of a sudden fixit's cock was sliding back into my mouth and I heard Denise cry out, "Joy has just experienced her first airtight!" As I thought about what Denise said I was trying to remember what I had said to her in the kitchen that day. Then a light went off in my head as I realized that Jake had arranged to do all of the things I had mentioned in the kitchen!

After the three of them had been fucking my three holes for several minutes, flower guy called out to fixit. Fixit pulled out of my mouth while flower guy leaned back allowing fixit to seem like he was sitting in his lap. Next, I felt fixit's cock sliding into my pussy along side flower guys enormous cock! I couldn't believe how full I felt as the two in my pussy alternated strokes with desk guy in my ass. I began cumming hard and shooting my girl cum all over fixit guys cock and lap.

Next, after about 10 minutes, flower guy pulled out of my pussy and began trying to push himself into my ass alongside desk guy. It took several tries, but he finally managed to squeeze into my rectum. I think, again, that Denise using that inflatable butt plug on me made all of this possible in hindsight. I don't think there would have been a way in hell I would have been able to accommodate those to monsters in my ass at the same time. Anyway, I think my three guys were getting close to cumming as they were all fucking me with everything they had.

I was in a frenetic state by this time as only the cocks in me and my ass and pussy were the only things that mattered. I kind of felt like I was in a state like I was with the first guy I did a lap dance for at the Kitty, Kitty Club and all I wanted was to be fucked and cum continuously. It was an awesome feeling but scared the shit out of me.

The three guys were doing yeoman's work on me as they pounded my holes. Finally, the fixit guy cried out, pulled out of my pussy and then shot bucket loads of his spunk on my face, in my hair and on my tits. When he was done he moved around behind the top of my head and began feeding me his cock again. Next, flower guys cried out something similar, pulled out of my ass, buried his cock in my pussy and then exploded as his cum shot into my womb he was so deep!

The last man standing, so to speak, was still plowing away in my ass. By this time, flower guy had replaced fixit guy in my mouth as I stretched my mouth as wide as I could to accommodate him. He fucked my face for a couple of minutes until he went too soft to continue and then he finally pulled out. Now I was just left with desk guy and when he saw he had me to himself, he pulled out of my butt, lifted me up, dropped me on my hands and knees, got up on his legs in a squat and rammed his fat cock home again in my ass and proceeded to pound my ass like he was using a jack hammer.

Being the anal slut that I am, I goaded desk guy to ever greater feats by crying, "DON'T BE A PUSSY! FUCK ME GOD DAMN IT! MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT FOR A WEEK! FUCK THIS ASS YOU'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT!" I had four fingers buried in my cunt stroking my G-spot while my thumb was stroking my clit hard causing me to cum almost continuously.

At long last, desk guy yelled something in French and then erupted in my bowel. He was so deep in me that I was surprised his cum wasn't shooting out of my mouth! As he came, I collapsed in a heap and could feel his cock pulse over and over as he shot his seed deep into my colon. I myself was twitching and shaking as my body basked in the aftershocks of my own orgasms.

By now I was more than ready to be done and I was hoping that no other men would take up Denise's invitation to fuck me. I just wanted to bathe and curl up in bed and sleep for a couple of days. However, something unexpected happened and all of the women came to me on that ottoman to comfort me. One woman had a towel and wiped the cum from my face and when I looked to see who it was I was staring into Bea's beautiful face. She was smiling at me and said, "My god, Joy, you are a sex goddess! I hope to learn so much from you!" She then kissed me and moved aside.

Twenty other women whispered endearments and told me how awesome I was. At first, I was feeling very slutty, but the words from all of the women made me feel better about myself. I would need to talk to Jake in order to feel good about myself after what I did. I hope he wasn't totally disgusted with me.

After all of the women had finished with me, Denise kissed my cheek and told me she loved me, so I pulled her into a hug and said I loved her too and thanked her for the best birthday I had ever had. When we broke our hug, I felt Jake lift me into his arms and carry me to our room. As he walked he told me that he loved me and hoped that I was alright with what he had arranged.

I smiled and said, "Actually, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I need to process everything in my head. Would you be alright if I just sleep and stay with Denise tonight through tomorrow?"

I smiled and said, "That's fine. I'll check and see if they another room I can use for a night."

Bea who was walking along side of us piped up and said, "Jake, you can stay in my house. You'll be comfortable there."

Joy then whispered in my ear, "Do it! Stay with Bea and give her whatever she wants because she has a crush on you. Make her as happy as you make me."

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"As sure as I know that I love you and you love me."

"Okay then. Happy birthday and I love you!"

Yet, another woman...

Jake...

Wow! All I can say is wow! Though Joy's gangbang didn't quite go as planned because the extraneous men who came didn't take part, what she did with the three guys I hired was incredible! I watched the scene Joy had talked about with Missy Holloway and I'd hold Joy up to the porn queen with pride any time. I couldn't believe she handled all of those big cocks without a bit of complaint, especially when she was doubled up in her pussy and ass. But then she did look like she was in another world her lust was so great.

Anyway, I needed to carry her to our room so that I could make sure she was alright after going through so much. She seemed pretty lucid and asked me if she could just sleep and stay with Denise for the night and the next day so she could process in her mind everything that happened. I understood what she wanted, so said I'd find another room, but Bea offered to share her place with me. I wasn't too sure about that until Joy pulled me close and whispered that I should stay with her and do whatever she wanted me to do. I surmised she was talking about sexual things, but thought maybe she just wanted to talk about living with us.

I kissed Joy and Denise goodbye as did Bea and then she and I left for her place. I looked at my watch and saw that it was after 8pm and was shocked that Joy had been used and abused for over 7 hours with no complaint! Bea and I stopped at a fast food place in the resort because we were both starving and then she led me to her place.

She lived in a quaint little hut that was just one room, but she had everything anyone would need in there. I was surprised by all of the books she had and was admiring many of the titles, most of which concerned law. I smiled and said, "It looks as though you're serious about going to law school. When we get home and after you get settled in, I'll introduce to a lawyer friend of ours who helped us through a problem that Joy had with her previous employer. I'm sure he will be able to help you with any question you may have about the profession. He's really quite bright."

The two of us sat at her small table and ate our food in silence for a few minutes. I was running through what happened with Joy through my mind when Bea asked, "So Jake, how are you doing with what happened today? It must have been a shock to the system watching those three guys having their way with Joy."

I smiled and said, "Well, before the notorious weekend you have heard so much about the past few days I would have been a quivering mass of nonfunctional human being and would have been confined in a mental health institute if I had seen Joy do what she did today. But since then, both Joy and I have grown in so many ways."

Bea stared at me and said, "I've heard snippets of what happened, but can you give me the whole story. I'd like to understand what led up to this day."

So, I went through the whole story in graphic detail leaving nothing out. I told her about Ashley and the weekend her story prompted. I told her about meeting and incorporating Denise and how we fell for her. I told her about Joy's first DP at my instigation. About how she was blackmailed because she was masturbating in the ladies at her law office. Bea really loved the story about walking through the park and then working the strip club the next night and the first lap dance. All of it was laid out for Bea.

When I finished, she thought quietly for about 10 minutes and then said, "There were four seminal moments in Joy's life that brought her to this point and there are three in your life that brought you."

1...456789