You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joy, that man loves you more than you understand. He just keeps giving and giving because he loves you and me to the bottom of his heart. It would take something very bad for him to leave us. Actually, if we ever cheated on him he'd drop us faster than a flash."

"But I did cheat on him!" I screamed! "That's the problem!"

"No, you didn't! Jake arranged everything, so you didn't cheat!"

"Maybe it was a test. Maybe I was supposed to refuse those guys!"

"JOY! LISTEN TO ME, THERE WAS NO TEST! JAKE ARRANGED YESTERDAY BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU AND WANTED YOU TO LIVE OUT A FANTASY YOU HAD! IF YOU HADN'T SENT HIM AWAY LAST NIGHT HE WOULD BE THE ONE HERE COMFORTING YOU! PLEASE BELIEVE ME AND SETTLE DOWN!"

Denise had never yelled at me like that, so I calmed down and said, "I'm sorry Denise. You're right as always. I shouldn't burden you with my insecurities. I just..."

Denise cut me off and said in a very stern voice, "I love you Joy! I want you to talk to me when you have insecurities, or when you are afraid because that's what people who love each other do. And Jake loves you too, to such an extent that he'll do whatever you ever you want if it's within his powers. Now let's get out of this water because we're turning into prunes."

Denise dried me carefully and then took care of herself. As she entered the living room there was a knock on the door, so she answered it and welcomed Bea into our room with a hug and a kiss. As she approached me, she stared with wide open eyes and asked if I was alright.

I pulled the beauty into my arms, hugged her and then said, "I know I look scary, but it was so worth it! I loved everything that Denise did to me yesterday. What did you think?"

Bea then replied, "It was very erotic to watch, but I'm not too sure I would want to be a recipient. I like a little bit of pain on my breasts I have discovered and I like hard sex as well, but I don't think I'd like the corporal punishment that you received yesterday."

Bea's words brought a smile to my face as I asked, "So did Jake make love to you last night?"

She blushed deeply while looking at the floor and the uttered a barely audible, "Yes he did. I hope you don't mind, but I thought I heard you tell him to give me anything I wanted, so I, kind of, forced the issue."

I hugged her again while smiling and said, "I trust you had a good time?"

Bea blushed again and said, "I have to confess that I have fallen in love with your husband. He was so kind and gentle and just made me cum and cum and cum. I'm afraid I don't want to give him up, so perhaps I should go to school elsewhere and get out of your lives altogether."

I pulled her into another hug and Denise hugged her from behind and said, "Join the club! You'll never encounter a more loving or caring man ever. So, put any thoughts of not living with us out of your head, because we all love you too."

I smiled and said, "So, where's Jake?"

Bea laughed and said, "He's still sleeping."

Denise and I both laughed and said, "You must have tired him out! Come on let's sit and talk about your night with Jake."

Bea told her story about having only had sex once and how terrible it was and how Jake came to the man's defense because she's so beautiful. Denise and I looked at each other and Denise said' classic Jake.' She continued to tell us how he basically worshiped her entire body and how he made her cum over and over. "I knew he was about to burst after having watched you and I was going to give him a blow job, but he told me that last night was all about me!"

All of a sudden Bea burst out in tears so Denise and I did our best to calm her and as I thought about what she said, Jake suddenly made sense. I then cried out, "Holy Fuck! I've been so stupid! Oh Bea, thank you for finally waking me up! You can love him with Denise and I because that man has so much love to give it's incredible.

"So, if you would, could you please tell Jake to spend today and tonight with you because I want to recuperate a little more and then the two of you should come here for breakfast and then we'll talk some more. Okay?"

I went into the bathroom and Denise showed Bea out.

Everyone's on the same page...

Jake...

I awoke on Saturday morning and thought that we only have several days left in this idyllic setting, but I was looking forward to going home as well. It then dawned on me that I would get to be with Joy and Denise, so I was anxious to get the day moving. Bea and I headed over at 9am and I knocked on the door. Denise looked at me and asked, "Isn't you arm band thingy working on the lock?"

I looked at my arm and said, "I guess it works. I just didn't want to barge in if you weren't ready to see me." All of a sudden I was nearly tackled as Joy gave me a bear hug and kissed me deeply. When we broke the kiss I looked at my beaming wife and asked, "So Joy, are you okay? I'm sorry if I read things wrong and put you through something that you didn't want to do. It's just that I heard you tell Denise about a gangbang fantasy and every other time I let you live out a fantasy you loved it."

Joy smiled at me and pulled me by the hand to the unmade bed and then she asked me to lay down with her. As we lay, Joy spooned back into me and pulled my right hand over her and onto her left breast. I noticed that she was still pretty red from the caning and other tortures that Denise put her through, so I lightly caressed her breast and nipple with my fingertips.

We lay together in silence for a while and then Joy said, "I've been a foolish woman and I hope you will forgive me. I have been living with the idea that you are the same Jake you were before we had my rough sex weekend. I thought only I had been growing sexually and that you still labored under the fear that Denise and I would leave you for some other nebulous guy because we had sex with him and enjoyed it. That has never been the case, but as frequently as we said it you never gave any indication that you had changed.

"Well actually you gave many indications that you had changed. You gave us Denise, you had Tom DP me and you told me how sexy I looked while I gave that guy a lap dance and even said you had wondered how hot it would have been if he didn't have his pants on. I told you after that lap dance that I didn't want to be put in that position ever again because I didn't think I could control myself.

"Yesterday sure proved that point. I was so worked up with what Denise did to me that I would have fucked anyone and I did. When I heard Denise talking about my gangbang fantasy and you gave me those three unbelievable guys I just couldn't resist. I was Missy Holloway and I was going to fuck a bunch of black guys in all of my holes and I did. And I have to confess that I loved every second of it. I also want to thank you for giving me such a gift and thinking about me the way you always do. Denise was telling me that you told her that you think we do so much for you but you do little for us. Well, you have that completely backwards

"So, what next? Well, I think I'd like to strip at the Kitty, Kitty some more, but only if you and Denise are with me. I definitely need you two to temper me when I get sex crazed. As of now I don't want to have sex with any other man than you. Oh, I do have one last fantasy I'd love to act out, but not for a couple of years."

I asked Joy what her last fantasy is, so she turned in my arms, kissed me and said, "I want you to father my children. Do you think you can help me with that one?"

I smiled and said, "You tell me when and I'll be your man."

Joy smiled and said, "Great! Now tell me about Bea?"

I laughed and said, "Well, Bea is living proof that you do give things to me. The first night she told me she had only been with one guy and that it was a disaster, so I decided to make that night all about her and I have to say it was one of the best nights of my life. That girl squirts as much as you do and is as responsive as you in bed. Plus, she's fucking gorgeous! She's like having sex with Grace Kelly or Halle Berry! No wonder the poor schmuck who was her first sucked! What pressure.

"Anyway, after that first night, yesterday and last night I have to confess that I have fallen in love with her and want to take her home with us. Just so you know, you are my first love and come first in my heart, but I love Denise and Bea the same as I love you. I will do anything for them that is within my power. Just so you know."

Joy smiled and asked, "How couldn't you fall in love with her. I just hope she likes being with women because I really want to fuck her as well!"

"Well time will tell I guess. I'm pretty hungry, would you be up to breakfasting with the rest of us?"

"Yeah, I'm not nearly as sore as I was yesterday. So, when do you think I can have another pain day? Denise was incredible the other day."

I laughed and said, "Why don't you heal from this one before you want the next one. So where did Denise and Bea get off to?"

"I think they waited in the living room while we sorted each other out."

As soon as we opened the door we could hear the two of them and what we saw made Joy smile from ear to ear. We sat down and let the two women continue pleasuring each other in a 69 in the middle of the floor. There was a lot of slurping coming from Denise while Bea was moaning loudly and constantly. Finally, Bea screamed, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN! OH FUCK, I LOVE YOU DENISE!"

When the two women finally finished, they saw us sitting there watching so Denise asked, "Why didn't you guys join in?"

Joy and I looked at each other then Joy said, "Because you two were perfect together."

Denise then smiled and said, "Well, yeah. We did have fun because Bea just discovered she likes having sex with women. She gives as good as she gets. She's dying to have sex with you Joy."

Joy laughed and asked, So how much coaxing did you have to give her Denise."

Bea answered and said, "None, I asked her what it was like to have sex with another woman because I assumed that you and she had sex together, Joy. She began to tell me what it is like, but I had been curious for a while, so I asked her to give me a practicum...and she did. I can't wait to do more actually! I really want to try the scissor thing!"

The finish line approaches...

So, our remaining days on holiday were spent with lots of sex with the four of us in our king-sized bed. We would go to the beach for a few hours every day, but the bulk of our time was spent fucking.

Our home life continued much the same. Eventually, Bea asked me to have anal sex with her and she took to it like Joy and grew to prefer it to vaginal sex. When Bea was introduced to Ashley, the four women would go on girls weekends once or twice a year to really nice resorts where they could be nude and nobody cared about their sexual proclivities.

Joy began dancing on Friday and Saturday nights at the Kitty, Kitty about every three weeks. Denise and I would always go and Bea would when school allowed. Bob managed to talk Bea into dancing one night and she really got off on it as well, so she became a regular and would go only if Joy and I were there. Her natural beauty made her very popular, so when she and Joy were dancing, Bob advertised the fact and would have huge crowds and all of the girls would benefit because Joy continued giving any money she made to the other girls and so did Bea.

Finally, about three years after our vacation, Joy decided it was time to start a family. She made sure that Denise and Bea were okay with the idea of kids running around and they said they loved the idea. So, Joy went off of the pill and within 3 months got pregnant and 9 months later gave birth to Lydia Denise Bishop. A little over a year later she gave birth to Abigail Beatrice Bishop. Bea and Denise loved that we included their names with our girls. About 7 months after Abby was born, Denise gave birth to another girl whom we named Isabella Joy Bishop.

Bea worked hard in school and graduated top in her bachelor's class as Summa Cum Laude and graduated again at the top of her law school class. She passed her bar exam on her first go and was being recruited by the biggest firms in the area. She and Greg Lee, who had helped Joy way back when, became good friends and she went to him often for advice and to bounce ideas off of him.

Finally, Bea decided where she was going to work and asked us to meet her at a favorite restaurant of hers. When we had drinks in hand and had ordered our meals, she said, "I have decided I want to be a lawyer like my mentor Greg Lee, so I'm going to go into private practice. I have discovered I don't like the internal politics in the law firms I interned in, nor do I like the politics in the DA's office. So, I decided I want to be my own woman and be able to be with my wonderful family as she held her arms out towards Joy, Denise, Me and Greg. Joy and Denise started bawling and went over to hug Bea and I noticed that Greg even had a tear or two rolling down his cheek.

Bea's practice concentrated on women's rights, abused women and women who were cheated on by their husbands. Her little firm was quite successful and grew rapidly with a staff of all women lawyers, paralegals and support personnel. After 5 years she announced that she would like a child, so she and I produced three more girls. People may laugh but I loved every one of my girls.

Our house became much too crowded, so we decided to build something to suit us and our extended family. I had long quit working as the investments we had made with Joy's settlement money did quite well with her making so much we never touched the principal after the first couple of years. Then with Bea's income, our household did very, very well. Whenever we went on holiday now or the girls would go on their girls weekend, we would just charter a plane.

I have to say that my life improved incredibly when Joy and I had that first 'rough sex' weekend. I never had to go without sex if I didn't want to and it was a rare time when I didn't want to fuck one of my three beautiful wives. I had to be really ill not to want sex. Do I regret anything? Nope not a single thing because when my women were happy I was happy.

1...456789