All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 12-13'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lights, Camera, Satisfaction!

I'm so excited! I'm glad the girls get the opportunity to reenact ALL of their fantasies in vivid detail for these commercials. I sure hope Tim has a chance to try on all those "costumes" in front of the camera as well. Already loving this <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why no all male film crew since Shawna insisted on all female crew for the ladies? Why allow everyone present for each scene since Shawna kept observation to a minimum for the ladies? Why allow the jokes and laughter from the ladies when she jumped all over Tim for every look or quiet appreciative comment about the ladies? Why invite unnecessary people (women) to witness the shoot?

I get it is CFNM, but Shawna is so unprofessional and boring (predictable, we know her scheme will ALWAYS succeed, she will lie and claim innocence, she will have no moral dilemma or crisis of conscience and she will never face any repercussions) that she is entirely unlikeable. And, it just loses a bit when we know the ending before we even start reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Get him, girls!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Love it, can't wait to read more. Ignore the haters, there's always some chowder head on here blasting the CFNM work. Love the setup and the potential humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Valid criticisms

I think the one critical responder is not a hater, but rather articulates quite well some valid criticisms. One cannot grow as a writer or improve the story if only the cheerleading is heard.

mioelcidmioelcidover 3 years ago
Come on!

Don't delay next chapters, please. Very, very exciting

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 3 years ago
Excellent set up.

I like Mia's idea too, you have so many tantalizing ideas. I love them all. I am really going to enjoy Tim's embarrassment again as he gets some great exposure for the filming crew. I hope the commercial is a big hit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Valid criticism my sweet patootie!

I have to agree with the second anon. That reader was being a jerk! It's fiction, it's fun..deal with it. Don't like it...don't read it. Seems like every chapter it's the same thing, you get one hater. Story is a lot of fun, I hope the author keeps up the good work. Know what might stop him? Getting absurd feedback! Nothing written in that review will help the 'writer grow', because it was just a smear from someone who doesn't enjoy the power differential when women come out on top. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is fun

I like how the girls turned this situation around. It is always so thrilling when they hatch a scheme since the last one worked so well. I hope we can expect similar results in this! I'm so excited.

Johnny_Dangerous_66Johnny_Dangerous_66over 3 years ago
I Was Worried it Would be Cruel but...

I wrote on a previous chapter not to be cruel. I'm glad this appears to be the case going forward. The women are teasing yet encouraging Tim just enough to convince him that it would show double standards if he were to refuse; the way that you are using the exact same scripts is a work of genius as how can he refuse in that scenario. There's also that hidden glimmer in Tim that he might actually like being 'tricked' to be naked in front of the girls.

I would still like it for Shawna to get 'tricked' in some way if possible but am loving this as its going right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous