All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 28-29'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love these women!

They think of the best ways to expose a man in the most humiliating way. I got a feeling this shower scene is going to be the best shoot yet. I hope they get everything on camera and save some copies for all their friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The “exposure” in this story just isn’t as believable as those in the previous stories. Unlike in his punishment stories, it’s complete exposure and in front of a group. Unlike the CycleWear exposure, everyone including dumbass Tim knows it’s coming. Tim isn’t’unwilling’ here - he just goes along with everything knowing he is set up. Knowing Shawna - the boss - has abandoned all of the protections she so diligently set in place for the earlier female shoots. It was just a week prior Tim’s subordinates felt bad for him and kept the truth from him about his previous exposure to help him recover from that trauma. A couple days after that decision they are eager to retraumatize him. Supposedly Tim’s subordinates really like him, even crush on him, but side with Shawna against him every time. Shawna is allegedly worried about blowback from Tim, but doesn’t even pretend to protect him in this shoot. At least, she pretended the wardrobe malfunction last week was an accident.

Sorry, love the concept and the group of characters, just not this particular story. Maybe if the first many installments didn’t focus so heavily on all the protections for the lady actors and Shawna’s heavy hand where Tim was concerned. Maybe this would be better if Shawna at least appeared to try to protect Tim somewhat. Nah - real world, there would be epic blowback, lawsuits, Tim taking another job while letting his bosses know Shawna is the reason their heavy investment in his office was wasted (and why they lost the current shining star ad man). On the other hand, Tim is a weak idiot, so everyone is probably safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know the whole premise is silly

However this story has just become more and more silly. I'm out of here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About time!

It has been made more and more apparent that these women don't just want to expose and humiliate Tim, THEY WANT HIM. They are fantasizing about it, and in this episode, they are finally starting to actually get him. I'd like to see this trend continue and hopefully culminate in an orgy of sorts at the end of the shoot where everyone gets some satisfaction, including Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

I would really love when Tim is tricked out of all the clothes and made completely naked in different positions in front of the women! That would be so humiliating and super great as it is the ultimate humiliation to the core

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finnlly

At least now he's getting some action. All these women drooling over him and not even a hand job to orgasm. Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've been loving the progression so far, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love these women!

I like how they are always tricking Tim into more embarrassing positions. Keep finding ways to get him naked girls, we're counting on you!

KingflintKingflintover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Story is great when is next addition

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

I really like how the way Pam felt while jerking and sucking Tim off was written. It helped me as the reader see that this was exciting for her as well, while also showing that as much as she had control over Tim in that situation, she didn't have full control over the situation. That kind of thing makes Pam feel more relatable and human, which is rare for a woman in a CFNM story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous