All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 40-41'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor Tim. He’s not smart enough to pick his own nose. The ladies really shouldn’t pick on someone with that low an IQ. Does he know how to say,”NO!”?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the new focus group. I am totally on board with EVERYTHING these girls are saying. Though if I had to toss a vote, I would like to see him in a speedo for a car wash commercial. But at the end, he would be covered in nothing but suds. Ah, so many wonderful fantasies...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fun story. Oddly enough, when I got to the part where the women from the focus group were introducing themselves and Tim was told that one of them is called Martha, the first thing that immediately came to mind was Ben Affleck angrily yelling, "Why did you say that name!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing! Only critique I have is the next chapter isn't out yet and I want to read it now! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another hit, and welcome as well. I can't wait to see the further justice Tim gets for all of his bad behavior in the office, as well as future add campaigns and office scenes that make him regret he ever thought of lewd sexist punishments. So refreshing and so hot!!

KingflintKingflintabout 3 years ago

Awesome love cfnm your building the right tension

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 3 years ago

I hope they are VERY thorough in their role-play. Because the more fun they have, the more fun I will have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope you keep this series going. Hurry with the next one lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry but this part was a bit of a snooze fest, nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This has crossed sexy a few stories ago and now is just a chronicle of abuse. Don't think every woman Tim meets will want to sexually assault him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

These stories are amazing. Can't wait to read the next one. I check daily. Keep up the great work. One of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Based on the brainstorming session, I got the distinct impression that the women from the focus group may have posted a few stories to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How thrilling! Don't be afraid to let this "roleplay" get intimate. Mia needs to get some good footage of their amazing progress. Then share it with all her coworkers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous