All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 44-45'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was the hottest chapter you have ever written! I think Marisa has become my new favorite character now. She is so sexy and handsy and I gotta say she knows how to appreciate dat ass! I absolutely loved everything about this. The thirsty women, the total embarrassment, the set up for this moment to be shared with more people. I didn't think I could love this series any more than I do now but you proved me wrong, you got me head over heels! I am so glad I found this work and became your fan.

KingflintKingflintalmost 3 years ago

Awesome the best yet. Hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories ever written on this site. Well done. Can't wait until you write again. I check everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your stories -- and this series is the best of all. So hot! You're an amazing writer -- can't wait for the next one. Poor Tim! Love how he thinks he'll get the upper hand only to find out it rarely works out that way! Looking forward to how he thinks he's going to get back at everyone when they've got him on video.

bdm4sexbdm4sexalmost 3 years ago

Great job, worth the wait. I look forward to where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Naked and embarrassed in a room with gorgeous women in every direction. I am looking forward to seeing what these hotties have in store for this guy. Because I am hoping the groping doesn't end there! They need to hold his clothes hostage and cop a few feels until the next shenanigans comes knocking on that door that he thinks is blocked. So sexy.

geoffroygeoffroyalmost 3 years ago

That was definitely worth the wait!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3almost 3 years ago

I can't get enough of the delicious reactions I witness through your characters, especially Tim's. His internal and external responses to these women stripping and fondling him are so captivating. Watching Tim bounce from reluctant pleasure straight into humiliation leaves me on the edge of my seat as I am reading the story progress. I just love watching these girls torment him, his feeble attempts to preserve his modesty are so much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boss is have been new your uniforms in office - totally naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved and was disappointed in this in almost equal measure. Right up to this paragraph was fantastic.

Marisa stepped to his side. "Feel how cool my hand is. It's easing the heat that had made you so uncomfortable, relaxing you wherever I touch your body." As she spoke, she slowly made a circle around him, trailing her right hand up and over his bare chest, onto the muscles of his shoulders and his upper back. As her hand slid lower, Tim could actually feel a cool sensation in the wake of her skin touching his, and he wondered again whether something like hypnosis had actually happened to him.

From this point Tim could have so easily been subtly coerced by Marisa into a continuation of the 'hypnosis' that would have not only played into Tim's feeling of being hypnotised but also fulfilled the internet version being an adult version of the TV ad they had just finished. Instead there was a sudden jump and not very clean progression to a naked spanking scene. It was still good overall but this spanking scene just didn't flow for me.

That said, I'm still enjoying Barefan's work.

slimeyslimeyalmost 3 years ago

I LOVED the spanking scene, though I couldn't predict it. I love the combo of him being vulnerable, while also being "cared for." I suppose it did naturally flow from his trust in the hypnotist. I love where you took the next chapters as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous