Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 44-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Martha recognized the situation, just a moment after Tim had. Tim slapped Marisa's hand aside as he started to turn away from her, but the cords in the deep red skin on his neck stood out as he closed his eyes, trying to fight the inevitable.

Tim groaned as his dick visibly throbbed, and the first shot of semen arced into the air. Without thinking, Martha fell to her knees in front of him, and pulled his cock into her mouth just as the second shot launched. The first part of it caught the side of her face, but then her warm lips closed over the head, and she rocked her head forward and began to swallow.

Tim reacted instinctively to the orgasmic sensation of her warm mouth closing over him, and his right hand went to her head, entwining her shiny brown hair through his fingers as he pulled her forward, his eyes still closed, and his head tilted back.

The other women in the room were speechless. They watched the muscles in Tim's strong thighs and thrusting, red buttocks clenching, as Martha's head bobbed repeatedly at his crotch, the normally pale skin on her pretty face flushed and pink.

The muscles in Tim's arms, shoulders and chest were all clenched, and glistened with a light sheen of sweat as he thrust into Martha's mouth again, and again, and then once more.

Finally, Tim's posture visibly relaxed. He opened his eyes, blinking in the light, looking like he was awaking from an actual, hypnotic trance. He looked down at Martha, who swallowed one more time, then pulled back, allowing Tim's wet, hard dick to pop out of her mouth.

A thin band of saliva connected Martha's bottom lip to the head of Tim's penis for a moment, then stretched and broke. Martha suddenly looked embarrassed. She wiped absently at her mouth and chin with one hand, as she tucked some of her loose, brown hair back behind an ear with the other.

Tim took one shaky step backward.

"Wow!" Beth said, in a breathy whisper.

Tim looked at her, and then noticed five pretty female faces, all looking at him, wide-eyed.

He looked down at himself to find his hard-on still bobbing, though now cool from

Martha's saliva in the air conditioned conference room. He clamped his hands over his crotch, blushing deeply, and turned toward the girls, to hide his blazing bottom from them.

For a long moment, nobody said anything.


12