Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 17-18

Story Info
Mary has a plan to un-stick Tim, and the girls like it.
3.2k words
4.72
6.8k
2

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 17

Although Tim's mind was racing to grasp the implications of 4,000 people having already watched his embarrassing exposure in the tv ad, he was mainly focused on his immediate dilemma. He needed to put an end to this humiliating nightmare and get back into his house!

Stephanie said, "Okay girls, let's see if we can get this poor guy out of the mess that he's gotten himself into."

"Finally!" Tim said, exasperated.

Maria gave him a slap on the rump. "Don't get cheeky, Tim. We could leave you here, and just call the cops, you know."

Tim bit his tongue for a moment. He knew he needed to play along with these sneaky women until he was safe inside. "Sorry. But it feels like I've been stuck here for hours, and this window frame is really starting to dig in to my stomach."

"Okay, okay," Maria said. "How are we going to do this?"

Stephanie said, "That window opening is so small. So we'll have to lift his lower body up so that he's parallel to the window, and then we should be able to push him in."

Mary and Stephanie moved to the right side of the window, and Ellen and Maria stayed on the left side. "Everybody take either a thigh or a calf," Stephanie said.

As he felt four sets of hands on him, one on either thigh, and one on either calf, Tim suddenly realized what this meant. "Hang on--" he started to say. But it was too late.

Mary and Ellen each lifted one of Tim's muscular thighs, while Stephanie and Maria each lifted one of his calves. Tim had been bent at the waist, but as his lower body was lifted up to parallel with the ground, his partial erection dropped into view.

"Yikes!" Ellen said, then giggled.

"Tim!" Mary said, scolding through her laughter. "Are you turned on at a time like this?!"

Maria and Stephanie looked up along his body, saw his penis bobbing, and burst into laughter.

"Shhh!" Tim said in a panicked whisper.

"Why are you hard?" Ellen said.

"I'm not completely hard," Tim said, before he could stop himself.

"Oooh," Mary said. "How big does it get?"

Another round of feminine giggling made Tim's ears burn. "Come on!"

"Seriously," Stephanie said, "is THIS the moment you start thinking sexy thoughts?"

"No! It's just that you're all jostling me around." Tim realized how stupid that sounded as soon as he'd said it, and more giggling confirmed it.

"If that's all it takes to get you going," Mary said, "the next time you're taking the garbage out, a bunch of us are going to run up and jostle you a little bit, and then stand back to watch what happens!"

"You're hilarious," Tim said. "Can we just get on with it?"

The four females smiled at each other, and lifted Tim's legs a little higher. The two at his thighs shook his body back and forth, causing his dick to swing back and forth, and eliciting more snickers from his delighted audience.

"Come on!" Tim moaned.

"It's very distracting," Ellen said, and then cracked up again.

Finally the women calmed down enough to be serious. Stephanie said, "Okay on the count of 3, let's lift him completely parallel and push him forward. One... two... three!"

The women pushed forward, and Tim moved his arms beside him, using his elbows to try to push back against the inside of his bathroom wall.

He moved about three inches, but then Tim let out a little hiss of pain, and the girls stopped pushing.

Mary said, "What?"

Tim said, "The bottom edge of this window is pretty rough, and I'm right against it."

Maria said, "Maybe I should go inside, and try to lift your chest up when the girls out here push."

"That might help," Tim said.

"Okay, lower him back down," Stephanie said, and they did. When he was back into his earlier position, with his legs hanging down and his ass sticking out, Mary gave the hunk's bare cheeks an exasperated slap, making Tim flinch.

"You're not making this any easier," she said.

Tim said, "Well it's not for lack of trying!"

"I'm coming in," Maria said, and she started to walk toward the front of the building. Mary trotted behind her, and caught her at the corner of the house. She quietly said, "He's stuck in that window, and you can't pull it up."

Maria said, "I'll check. I might be able to lift--"

"You can't," Mary said, and winked at her. "You'll try and try, but that window is really stuck. It's going to take a lot of careful jostling of Tim's naked body to get him in through that window."

Maria started to smile at Mary. "You might be right. And we know what happens to the poor guy when he gets jostled!"

The two scheming females fist-bumped, and then Maria turned and skipped off towards Tim's front door. Mary walked back to her other two co-conspirators, who saw the lustful grin on her face and wondered what was going on.

Maria went through the front door and made her way to the bathroom. She saw that Tim's upper body was inside the window, right over the bathtub that ran along the wall with the window in it. She also saw that his handsome face was flushed, partly from exertion, and partly from embarrassment.

She patted Tim on the cheek teasingly. "You poor guy! I can only imagine what you're feeling right now."

Tim grimaced, feeling completely helpless. "Can you try to lift that window up?"

Maria smiled at him and nodded, and stepped up onto the edge of the bathtub. She realized that at that height, Tim's head was just about level with the bottom of the flirty skirt she was wearing. An evil grin turned up the corners of her mouth.

She twisted her hip and turned to her left, as if trying to maneuver around Tim's upper body to reach the top of the window. Because Tim was locked into position, he couldn't look up high enough to see her face, which left Maria free to look down and confirm that her twisting motion had lifted the bottom edge of her skirt several inches.

Tim's eyes were now just beneath the edge of her skirt, and she saw them widen. He nervously licked his lips, and Maria clamped her hand over her mouth to stop from laughing. She knew the effect that watching this naked hunk getting his gorgeous bare ass spanked had had on her.

She knew that the crotch of her little white panties was wet.

She leaned in a little closer to the window, which moved her body closer to Tim's face. The front edge of her skirt was now laying on the front of his head. Maria smiled, knowing the view that Tim had right now!

Tim froze in place as Maria twisted, and her skirt lifted, and he found himself looking at Maria's sexy little white panties for the second time tonight, though this time from much closer. The moist panties were stuck to her delicate lips, and he could clearly see the landing strip of dark hair above them. She smelled great.

Maria wiggled a little, and looked at the window. It was a vinyl one on a metal track, and she saw that the track was bent just enough to one side, right above the top of the window, so that the window was jammed. It would be an easy thing to straighten out the track with her thumbs, and free the window.

She leaned forward, put both thumbs against the track, and... bent it further inward, preventing the window from moving at all.

She grinned, and looked down at Tim, his head still partially covered by the edge of her skirt. She waggled her hips back and forth, enough to see that Tim's forehead had a little sheen of sweat on it, and his eyes were locked on her crotch.

She made a few grunting noises, as if she were struggling with the window, and shifted her weight from one leg to another, feeling her wet panties clinging to her.

From outside, Mary said, "Tim!"

Tim shook his head as if coming out of a trance. "W- what?"

"You're as hard as a rock all of a sudden!"

"He's right," Stephanie said, in a hushed tone. "He wasn't fully hard before."

"But he sure is now!" Ellen said.

Maria looked down as Tim blushed. He was blinking rapidly, but his eyes were still on her damp panties. Maria loved knowing what her little show was doing to him.

"It sounds like I'm missing the show outside," she said, in a giggling, teasing tone.

Tim moaned softly. "Can you please lift the window up?"

She waggled her hips side to side one more time, and grunted again, though she wasn't actually trying to move the window at all. "It's really stuck," she said. "I think we're just going to have to take it slow and easy, while I pull you and the other girls push."

"Of course it's stuck," Tim groaned. "Can this night get any worse?"

Part 18

As if to answer him, Stephanie's voice came from just outside the window. "Okay Maria, are you ready to hold him up, while we lift his legs and push?"

Maria grinned at Tim and called out, "I'm ready."

She eased herself down into the tub beneath Tim, but as her face was passing his, she impulsively kissed him. Tim was startled by the kiss, and Maria laughed softly. She touched Tim's lower chest, maybe six inches below his nipples with both hands, and she could feel him shiver lightly when she made contact.

Outside, the three girls were grinning at each other, but as they lifted Tim's legs again, all eyes went to his erection, which was now stiff and standing parallel to his horizontal body.

"Wow," Ellen said.

"It looks like you're really happy to see all of us, Tim," Mary called out in a teasing tone.

Maria looked up at Tim from beneath his chest and giggled. "She's talking about your hard dick."

"I know what she's talking about," Tim snapped, then closed his eyes in frustration.

"Okay," Stephanie called out, "on the count of three. One... Two... THREE!"

All three women outside pushed Tim's naked body forward toward the window, as Maria pressed both hands up against Tim's chest from inside. He slid less than an inch forward, then stopped, his back rubbing against the window top.

He hissed softly, and Maria called out, "Stop!"

"What's wrong?" Ellen said.

"Is he stuck?" Mary asked, winking at her two co-conspirators.

"Yes," Maria said. To Tim she said, "Did that hurt your back?" She moved aside and stood up in the tub, and touched his back with her small, warm hand.

"Not too bad," Tim said. "But that window is so tight." He dropped his head in frustration. "I don't think this is going to work."

The girls outside heard him. "Let me think for a minute," Stephanie said. She and the girls lowered Tim's body back down, and then stepped away.

Mary whispered, "I told Maria to make sure that the window doesn't go up."

Ellen giggled, and Stephanie said, "You are so sneaky! But I'm afraid that we better come up with something, before Tim realizes that he's going to have to come out backwards."

Mary said, "I thought about that, but I know that he really wants to get inside his house, rather than having us pull him back outside, so that he's naked in public again."

Ellen giggled. "He's pretty much naked in public now!"

Stephanie said, "We might have to tell Maria to raise that window a little bit, just to make him think that he might be able to fit through. But she'll have to be careful, because as badly as he wants to get inside, if she accidentally gives him enough space, he's going to pull himself through that window before she can stop him."

"We don't want that!" Ellen said.

Both of the other girls shook their heads.

"Okay," Stephanie said. "Let me go inside and tell Maria what we're thinking. Maybe she and I can pretend to pull on the window together, and just give him a little bit more space."

Tim thought he could hear whispering outside, but he was distracted by Maria, who was moving her hands lightly up and down across his bare back.

Stephanie stepped up to beside the window, and said, "Maria, we--"

But just as she started to speak, Mary's eyes widened as an idea occurred to her. She said, "Wait a second! I just thought of something."

Ellen and Stephanie turned back to her, confused. Mary talked loud enough that Tim and Maria could hear her inside, while at the same time she was raising her eyebrows and winking at the two excited females outside. "I think I've thought of a way to get you out of there, Tim."

Tim lifted his head, and met Maria's eyes. He called out, "Great! What is it?"

Outside, Mary held one finger up in a "wait" gesture to Ellen and Stephanie. "I've just got to run back to my house for a minute. I'll be right back."

Mary jogged off toward the front of the yard, and disappeared around the hedge toward her front door. Ellen and Stephanie looked at each other and shrugged.

Tim called out "What's the idea? Mary?"

Stephanie said, "She's gone."

"Come on," Tim said, almost under his breath.

While Mary was gone, Stephanie and Ellen watched Tim's naked lower body hanging there. Then Stephanie softly said, "We're idiots!" She ran around the front of the house, and returned in a minute with her cell phone.

Ellen grinned and wacked her forehead with her palm. "We ARE idiots," she whispered.

She stepped back to Tim's other side, then faced Stephanie and smiled. Stephanie lined up the phone to frame the image of Ellen's smiling face, about a foot above Tim's gorgeous, still-pink and bare bottom, and took several pictures.

They switched places, and Ellen took a few shots of Stephanie, who lowered herself enough so that her head was even with Tim's rump, and then leaned toward it with her mouth wide open, as if she were going to bite his butt.

Ellen giggled, and Tim said, "What's happening?"

Just then, Mary came trotting back around the front of the hedge, holding something up. As she came closer, Stephanie and Ellen saw what it was, and they both started grinning. "Brilliant!" Stephanie said.

"What?" Tim said, trying to look back over his shoulder.

"I thought of something to make it easier to get you out of there," Mary said, and she stepped up to the window. She raised her hand up to the opening so that Tim could see what she was holding.

"Vegetable oil?" he asked, incredulously.

"Yes," Mary said. "We'll pour this all over you, and you'll be so slick that you'll pop right through the window!"

Tim thought about it for a second, and groaned. It would probably work, but he suspected that Mary got it at least as much because of the chance that it would give the females to grope him, as much as for the chance to get him out.

"That's a great idea," Maria said excitedly. Tim twisted his upper body and turned his head to look up at her. She smiled down at him and clapped her hands together, doing her best to project innocent helpfulness.

Outside, Stephanie and Ellen crowded Mary as she unscrewed the cap from the plastic container. "This bottle has 32 ounces, and I'd only used a few ounces," she explained loudly enough for Tim to hear, too. "So it should be enough."

Mary nodded toward Tim's lower body, and said to Stephanie and Ellen, "Get into position, girls. I'm going to pour this on Tim, and I want you to rub it all over him. We don't want to waste any."

Ellen jumped to Tim's right side, and Stephanie stepped to his left. Mary was on the left, and she carefully tilted the bottle forward, about six inches above the top of Tim's bubble butt.

"This might be a little cold, Tim," Mary said, and winked at the two grinning young women.

Tim dropped his head, and they could hear a small moan from him. As Mary tipped the bottle, a clear line of oil fell onto Tim's trim lower back, and the liquid quickly slid downward.

Tim hissed involuntarily. The oil wasn't super cold, but in the cool night air and without a stitch of clothes on, he could feel goosebumps rising all over his lower body.

Just as the transparent oil reached the upper slope of his firm buns, Ellen and Stephanie slid their small, warm hands across his skin, cupping and guiding the oil down onto his shapely, warm bottom. The sensation was electrifying to Tim, enhanced by the fact that he couldn't see what was going on.

Maria made a soothing little clucking sound, but she has a lusty leer on her pretty face that Tim couldn't see.

As Ellen and Stephanie rubbed the first bit of oil into Tim's goosebumped behind, Mary poured some more, saying, "That's it. Let's really coat him with this."

Stephanie and Ellen both moved their hands quickly, sliding up and down Tim's upper legs to be sure that none of the oil ran off of him, but was worked into his taut, almost hairless skin. Mary laughed, because it looked like they were frisking him, even though he wasn't wearing pants to conceal anything.

As they happily patted and rubbed down their embarrassed captive, Maria put her head up close to the window and said, "Give me some of that too, Mary." She cupped her hands while Mary poured. Then she leaned backwards with her hands full of oil and told Tim, "I'll just oil up your back and lower belly, so that window won't cause so much resistance.

Tim was blushing furiously again as Mary first dribbled a little oil on his back, a few inches up from where the window lay against it. Then she knelt back into the tub and held up hands up to just beneath his chest, and then quickly slapped the oil up and onto a spot a few inches beneath his nipples.

"Oops," she said, and then quickly rubbed upward to be sure that some of the oil hit his nipples, which instantly hardened under her slender, slick fingers.

"Hey!" Tim said, surprised. "I don't need oil up that high."

"My mistake," a grinning Maria said, as she quickly slid the rest of the oil downward over his lean and muscled stomach. "Ooh, nice washboard abs," she said, rubbing down to where his skin met the window sill and back up again.

Outside, Mary, Ellen and Stephanie took a step back to admire their handiwork.

Now Tim's entire lower body was glistening, and even under just the muted light from a nearby streetlight, the muscled contours of his legs and ass showed up more clearly because of the oil.

Stephanie met the other girls' eyes and comically bit on the fleshy part of her hand below her thumb, in a lusty gesture that brought horny giggles from the others.

Mary stepped back up to Tim and gave his curvy, moist rump several humiliating pats. "We're halfway there."

It took Tim a second to realize what she meant, and then he dropped his head again, as he softly moaned, "Oh no!"

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers