Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 39

Story Info
Tim tries to endure the end of the show without a stitch on.
2k words
4.54
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 39

As Emilia robbed Tim of his last piece of clothing, several things happened at once, in a way that seemed dreamily like they were in slow motion, but somehow also happening very fast.

Tim's eyes opened wide, his mouth formed a shocked "O," and his face instantly turned beet red.

The women closest to him -- Marcy, Karen, Shawna and Danielle -- all looked down at Tim's crotch, with similarly shocked looks. As their surprised expressions quickly turned to evil smiles and raised eyebrows, everyone in the audience could guess from their faces alone that Tim was in an excited state.

Tim's employees, watching from the stage, craned their necks, laughing or covering their mouths as they saw their boss suddenly and completely exposed.

The only female close to Tim who didn't seem to see his erection was Emilia, because she had skipped off to the right and out in front of the short wall, waving Tim's towel over her head in celebration.

For those few seconds, as everyone in the room was processing what had just happened, the noise level in the studio dropped dramatically. But in the next second, as everybody understood, all at once -- "That little pixie just stole that poor hunk's towel, leaving him completely naked!" -- a wall of sound slammed into Tim, and time seemed to re-start itself.

He noticed that the women surrounding him were leering at his exposed and upthrust dick, and he quickly slapped both hands over it, as if he could keep them from seeing what they had already just seen. The raucous cheers, laughter and whistling from the crowd were nearly deafening.

Behind him and to his left, Diana moved her head to one side, out from behind her camera, as if to reassure herself of what she was seeing. In her headset she heard Lauren's voice. "Don't screw up this shot!"

Diana quickly moved back into position, and saw that her camera had Tim perfectly framed. "I've got it," she said. She whistled softly. "You should see this guy's ass!"

"I'm looking at it," Lauren said, as she grinned at her monitor. Tim's muscular butt cheeks looked perfectly plump and round in profile! She checked her board again to double-check that this was being recorded in-house, and NOT going out over the air.

At the back of the studio, Carly was frozen in place, staring at the rear view of a suddenly nude and front-lit Tim Johnson. His bare bottom, flaring out from beneath his narrow waist, looked so good!

As Emilia pranced closer to the bleachers, still waving Tim's towel like a trophy, the women in the first several rows cheered for her. Several of them put their hands out and waved toward themselves, begging Emilia to throw the towel. She laughed and started swinging it higher, and then the same ritual that had happened with Tim's boxers happened with his towel.

Emilia launched it into the air, and a dozen women jostled for position, fighting for their prize. In a few seconds, the towel had disappeared into the crowd just as Tim's boxers had earlier.

By this time Marcy had recovered enough to step close to Tim, comically running her eyes up and down his naked frame. The catcalls and cheering were still too loud for her to make herself heard, so she made a gesture with her raised left hand to get the crowd to calm down, after which she rested that hand on his closest shoulder.

When the noise had subsided to just some delighted laughter and a buzzing of excited conversation, Marcy took a deep breath, giving a few seconds to establish the proper comic timing. Then she said, "Well. I was not expecting THAT."

The audience laughed, and then Marcy exaggeratedly leaned her head back and to the left, and let her eyes obviously check out Tim's now bare buns. As she widened her eyes, she dropped her left hand, and though it was out of the audience's sight, the motion of her upper arm let them know that she had just either patted or groped the poor hunk's exposed behind. "And I'm sure that YOU didn't expect that either."

Laughter rolled through the studio again, as Tim hadn't been able to keep himself from flinching at Marcy's brazen contact with his derriere -- either her initial gentle pat, or the subsequent grip and grope. Diana's camera caught her Marcy's fondling of Tim's bubble butt, and up in the booth, Lauren laughed and said, "Marcy, you're a naughty girl!"

On Tim's other side, Karen's twinkling eyes were fixed on Tim's bare ass too, while Shawna and Danielle tried to look embarrassed for him, but not very convincingly.

Marcy apologized to Tim, though the effect of her words was undercut by the fact that she was sliding her soft left hand up and down over the firm curve of Tim's exposed right butt cheek as she said them. "I am so sorry about this, Mr. Johnson. I know it has to be so embarrassing to you."

Tittering came from the still-buzzing audience, and Shawna and Danielle pursed their lips in an obvious attempt not to laugh at the blushing hunk's predicament.

Marcy continued "I thought my employees were more mature than this." She raised her voice in faux anger, "Emilia! Come back here and apologize to Mr. Johnson!"

The little brunette returned from her spot near the bleachers, a half-convincing chastened look on her pretty features. As she approached, her eyes slid up and down the length of Tim's naked body, pausing for just a little too long at the spot just below the top of the short wall, where Tim's hands were clasped over himself in an only partly successful effort to hide his erection.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Johnson. I don't know what came over me. I guess your product really is effective!"

Shawna and Danielle looked at each other, smiling. They appreciated the cute Latina's clever ploy to blame the Naked Attraction for her lusty stealing of Tim's towel. Even more than that, they appreciated the shameless plug for the product.

On the other side of Tim, when Karen heard Emilia's reference to Naked Attraction, she quickly held up the bottle in one hand and gestured to it with the other, eliciting another round of laughter from the audience.

Marcy still stared Emilia down, saying, "Well get back over to our audience and get Mr. Johnson his underpants and his towel back. He must be freezing! Look at his goosebumps!" She stepped away from Tim and grinned as she looked him up and down again.

Karen, Shawna, Danielle and Emilia all took the hint, and they stepped forward to examine the handsome guy's nude body more closely. Tim flinched and curled inward as much as he could, trying to protect what little of his modesty remained.

When Marcy saw that Emilia was taking one more chance to ogle him, she said, "Emilia! Go retrieve his clothes!"

Emilia jumped, and after taking one more quick peek at Tim's muscular body, she reluctantly tramped off toward the audience.

Marcy looked into the camera. "Again, we're sorry about this unfortunate..." here she looked Tim up and down yet again, as the audience laughed some more, "...wardrobe malfunction. But we really do appreciate him and his employees coming on our show today." The audience applauded lustily.

"And of course we also appreciate the team working on the Naked Attraction campaign." She nodded at Danielle and Shawna, who nodded back, and gave the audience a small wave.

Marcy turned back to the camera. "Don't forget that the second Naked Attraction ad will be airing for the first time tonight..." As she spoke, she stepped back to Tim's side and slid her arm back around her waist. "...just in case you haven't seen enough of how females react to Mr. Johson when he's wearing Naked Attraction."

"And not much else!" a loud female voice from the audience said, to another round of lusty applause.

Tim somehow managed to blush a little more at that, and Diana's camera once again caught Marcy dropping her hand down to fondle Tim's deliciously vulnerable derriere. "Seriously," she said to Tim, "we really are glad that you came today. I don't think I've ever seen a guest as popular" -- she emphasized that word with a small slap to Tim's bottom -- "with my audience."

When Marcy winked at Tim and then turned toward the audience, another round of hoots and laughter echoed in the studio.

Marcy gave the campaign's website and said, "Don't forget that you can go there to see the internet versions of the ads." She raised her eyebrows comically, to more cheering from the bleachers.

Danielle spoke over the laughter. "And you'll also see the info about our contest there as well."

"Oh that's right," Marcy said, thanking Danielle. She turned back to Tim and smiled up at him, saying, "Everyone can get the details about the 'Take the pants off your backside' contest there."

Shawna quickly stepped forward to correct her. "That's the 'Take the Shirt off his Back' contest, Marcy."

Marcy aimed a comic pout at Tim, and then the audience. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes!" Tim said, desperately, sending the crowd into more hooting and laughter at his obvious embarrassment.

"Oh, all right," Marcy said, still giving him a hint of a naughty grin before turning back to Shawna and the audience. "You just need to take off his shirt to win. So whatever you do, don't take off his pants..." here she paused dramatically and looked over toward Emilia, near the bleachers, "like SOME people I could name."

"Sorry, Marcy!" Emilia called out, in a jaunty voice that indicated that she was clearly NOT sorry.

As the audience's laughter grew again, Marcy once again laced her arm around Tim's naked waist and faced the camera. "Well, that's it for us today. Once again, let's hear it for the people at Naked Attraction, and especially for Tim Johnson, who has been such a great sport!"

As she was saying this, she got up on her tiptoes and planted a sweet little kiss on Tim's blushing cheek, before turned back to the camera and saying, "Have a great day, everybody!"

The show's theme music came up, and Lauren in the booth said, "Credits are rolling."

For the next 30 seconds, while the production credits appeared on screen, the audience applauded and cheered, while Tim's employees came down from the stage and walked over to stand with Shawna and Danielle, smiling and watching as their attractive, naked boss practically vibrated with embarrassment.

Lauren said, "We're still staying on camera 1 through the close, but keep both cameras rolling afterwards.

"Duh!" Carol said.

"I wouldn't miss a minute of this," Diana said.

Carol kept her camera on Marcy as she hugged first Danielle and then Shawna, and then shook hands with Julia, Mia, Anna and Kaitlyn. When she turned back to Tim and stuck out her hand to shake his, he instinctively started to raise one hand away from his hard-on, before stopping himself, and then blushing even more.

Marcy waggled her eyebrows, and his four pretty employees burst out laughing, along with the audience.

As the last few credits disappeared from the screen and the network logo appeared, Debbie held a hand up and looked up at Lauren in the booth. "Annnnnddddd.... we're clear!"

Lauren pressed a button on her board, "Okay, the live feed has been cut. That's a wrap." She looked down to Debbie and gave her a thumbs up, and then Debbie turned to look at Marcy and raised her own thumb.

Debbie turned back to the audience and announced, "We're off the air!"

Marcy loudly said, "That was a great show, wasn't it?!" and then removed her hand from Tim's waist, raised her left hand away from him, and then gave his bare behind a vigorous spank. The audience couldn't see the actual contact, but they heard the slap and watched Tim lift up onto his tiptoes as his eyes widened, so they knew that Marcy had just spanked his bare ass right in front of them!

A roar of catcalls and approving laughter washed over the stage, and Tim knew that his mortifying ordeal wasn't over yet. In fact, now that the cameras were off, there might be worse to come!

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers