All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 39'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso3 months ago

Geez, could Tim get spanked by the whole audience? Wherever it goes and whatever happens next... I'm loving it!

timytimy3 months ago

OMG, this timy so wants to be Tim Johnson, naked in the midst of all those horny wild women with lust on their mind. Is it possible that Tim has some spanking in his future?

KingflintKingflint3 months ago

You do have talent can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So cute how Marcy takes her liberty with patting, feeling, and swatting Tim's sexy butt. Poor Tim's just a sex object to those women! Poor boy!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM33 months ago

Great show! I am so glad that the audience loved it. I am even happier that Marcy has such an appreciation for Tim's nice round butt. I hope this dramatically increases the number of viewer for both the show and the ads.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to admit, I was hoping Tim was going to get fully exposed on the air. I know that they could never show the "good stuff" but I imagined they would do some tasteful censoring like putting a small black box in front of Tim's junk so it doesn't show on TV. That way, the audience at the studio still gets treated to Tim's naked body and Tim would get all embarrassed re-watching the rerun of himself naked on television. Well, I can still look forward to what's going to happen next. The show maybe over but I hope those cameras are still recording.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As to wishing Tim exposed on air, but the home audience heard enough female hoots, whistles, etc. to know Tim must be nude, and even groped by Marcy! That is hot, as is, if you really think about it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Maybe a censored version of the broadcast could still be aired with a mosaic effect?

I suppose they could also utilize a black bar to block out Tim's privates. Could still manage to be quite risque/suggestive if the size and angle of the discretionary bar varied throughout the rest of the segment.

mioelcidmioelcid3 months ago

Excellent. I love it. Don' take so much time to give us next chapter, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous