Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 38

Story Info
The women conspire to target Tim's towel!
2.5k words
4.72
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Backstage in the makeup room, Carly watched on the room's tv as the devious women walked Tim out onto the stage in his towel, and then tricked him out of his boxers. She was so aroused to see the females manipulating Tim that she couldn't help herself; she left the room and walked quickly down the hall toward the rear of the soundstage.

She wasn't sure what was going to happen to Tim next, but she knew that she wanted to witness it first-hand!

As she neared the back of the studio, the crowd noise -- laughter, hooting, female catcalls -- grew louder. She pressed herself back against the wall when she reached the end of the hall, as if Tim might turn and see her at any moment, even though that was extremely unlikely.

Because at that moment he was completely preoccupied with his precarious position! There he stood with his back to her, bathed in the bright stage lights, with Emilia on his left, and Shawna and Marcy on his right, and a studio full of rowdy women in front of him.

There was an electric, buzzing energy in the room that Carly could feel too, even back here, and the reason for it was clear: every woman in the entire building knew for certain that Tim was now completely naked under his towel.

Tim knew it too, as he stared out into the lights, his fists clenched tightly around the towel at his waist. The sensation of the soft, clinging fabric of his boxers having been suddenly yanked down over his penis and down his legs had sent a jangling signal to his brain, straight from all the nerve endings in the shaft and head of his dick.

As he mentally processed the fact that the only thing hiding his private parts from this cheering horde of horny females was the thin cloth of his towel, a horrible realization was dawning on him: he was starting to get an erection!

No! If he got even half hard, his towel was going to start tenting out in front of him, and he'd be humiliated beyond belief. He desperately tried to get his mind off of the sensation of the front of the towel touching his penis.

Having taken his boxers and thrown them into the crowd, Marcy was now back at Tim's side. As if she'd read his thoughts, she smiled up into Tim's handsome, flushed face. "Well, I guess that's at least one mystery that we've solved. We all know that you're not wearing anything under your towel now, don't we?"

Another roar of approval came from the crowd, and Tim felt himself starting to panic.

Marcy turned to Danielle, "Are you sure that there isn't anything else you can tell us about what happens in the ad? Maybe Mr. Johnson has some sort of a wardrobe malfunction?"

As a loud whistle followed Marcy's teasing question, Danielle said, "Well, as you've already guessed, he experiences a few... complications during his workout. But then he escapes the workout room to hit the showers."

Marcy took advantage of Tim's continuing state of semi-paralyzed shock by taking his arm and drawing his attention to the greenscreen background of the locker room. "Which, in this demonstration, would be over this way."

She gently tugged Tim to his left, moving him toward the weather forecast set with the green screen --and, not coincidentally, toward the low wall that she had arranged to be in place before today's show.

Danielle and Shawna gave each other a small grin. Debbie the floor director pulled her microphone closer to her mouth and softly said, "He's going for it!"

Up in the booth, Lauren said, "I know! This just might work! Marcy's an evil genius."

Diana, on Camera 2, started moving her camera toward the far end of the weather set in a flanking maneuver. She gave Carol on Camera 1 a thumb's up and a grin. "Just follow Marcy's lead, Mr. Johnson."

If Tim had been thinking more clearly, he might have sensed the danger in the change of position that the ladies were luring him toward. But the only thing that the unfortunate hunk could think about was his gradually inflating penis, and the mortifying mental picture of him standing in the middle of a studio full of women -- with many thousands more watching at home -- while his incipient erection formed an ever more obvious and mortifying tent in his towel!

But Tim's entire focus on hiding his hard-on from his horny audience blinded him to his mistake.

Because Shawna and Danielle had told him the truth earlier: they would all get in serious trouble -- Marcy too! -- if he appeared naked on a daytime tv show.

However, if they could get him behind the short wall, there would be nothing to stop them from removing his last stitch of clothing. By allowing them to lead him around, he was like a sheep to the slaughter. And he was setting himself up to be sheared!

But the continued swishing touch of his towel against his lengthening shaft was the only thing in Tim's horrified thoughts. So he didn't resist Marcy's pulling him toward the wall. In fact, he felt foolishly grateful for the chance to hide himself from the prying eyes of the raucous, female audience.

As soon as Marcy had him where she wanted him, Lauren in the booth spoke to the camera women. "Carol, is the wall covering enough to the poor guy to be safe for us?"

Carol said, "We're cutting it a little close, but I think we're good. I can see the lower part of his stomach -- great abs, by the way! -- and maybe the top inch or two of his towel."

Lauren said, "That's good. You're doing the live shot, so just be ready to lift the shot if anything goes wrong."

"I know, you've told me," Carol said. "The live shot has to stay level. But what about the women in the bleachers?"

"What about them?" Lauren said.

"They're sitting above floor level, so they've got a little better view. Especially the ones in the back rows, which are the highest."

Lauren laughed, and Diana, on Camera 2, giggled. "They might be in for quite a show!"

Debbie the floor manager said, "Lucky ladies!"

Of course, Tim and the women on stage heard none of this. Marcy asked him, "I know that many in our audience might think that you are wearing too much right now..." wild cheers and more cat calls rang out from the bleachers "... but I wonder whether you're not actually wearing too little?"

Shawna and Danielle pretended not to understand the question, but Tim's confusion was genuine. Marcy looked at them. "I mean, Mr. Johnson has some Naked Attraction on in the ad, doesn't he?"

Shawna and Danielle looked at each other, as if Marcy's point was just dawning on them. "Yes, of course."

Marcy turned back to Tim with a smile, her trap baited. She stepped closer to him, got up on her tiptoes, leaned toward his neck and ostentatiously sniffed. Tim was surprised. His eyes widened and he instinctively leaned away from her, like a nervous schoolgirl confronted with a lecherous man.

More laughter rippled through the crowd as Marcy shook her head and looked at Shawna and Danielle, as if disappointed. "If this is supposed to be an accurate reenactment of the ad, shouldn't he be wearing Naked Attraction now?"

Shawna and Danielle looked like they'd been caught. Marcy said, "Don't tell me that you don't have any of your own product with you now?" She gave them a comic, disappointed pout, and they both pantomimed embarrassment.

Marcy turned toward the stage. "Does anyone here have any Naked Attraction?"

The women on stage giggled and looked around at each other, but then a feminine voice called out from off-stage in a sing-song tone, "I do! I have some!"

Everybody turned to the left, as the cute receptionist, Karen, half-skipped out in front of the cameras, carrying a bottle of Naked Attraction. As she flounced over toward Marcy said, "Karen?" She turned toward the audience and said, "This is our receptionist."

The audience applauded happily, and Karen gave them a bashful little wave, then stopped beside Marcy and gave Tim a huge smile. Marcy said, "Karen, I'm glad you have this, but I'm a little curious. Do you always walk around with a bottle of Naked Attraction in your purse?"

Karen looked down at her feet and acted like a cheesy version of a shy teenager. "Well, I really loved the first commercial." A few whistles and laughs came from the bleachers, and Karen looked up at Tim and gushed, "and I'm a huge fan of your... acting."

As the crowd laughed again, Karen jumped forward and hugged a startled Tim, who allowed her to put her arms around his neck and pull him down for a quick kiss, while he gripped his towel tightly. Since the short wall in front of him allowed the audience to see the top two inches or so of his towel, they laughed again at his death grip on his only remaining covering.

As Karen stepped back from Tim, they were both blushing, and the audience applauded heartily.

While Tim was momentarily distracted, Marcy's eyes flitted downward, and saw that the front of Tim's towel was lifted past the horizontal point, and slowly getting higher.

She bit her lip to keep from smiling and turned to the side, giving a sideways glance to Danielle and Shawna. Danielle's eyes were locked below Tim's waist as she blinked quickly, and Shawna was grinning.

When Marcy turned back, she noticed that Emilia had also noticed Tim's arousal, and was unconsciously licking her lips.

This was going to be so great!

Marcy said, "Let's make this realistic!" as she nodded toward the bottle Karen was holding. "Would you like to do the honors?"

The pretty blonde receptionist's eyes lit up. "Can I?" She looked up into Tim's flushed face. "Would you mind?"

Tim was in a no-win situation. He could feel his dick pressing against the front of his towel, and he only hoped that none of the women around him had noticed. He definitely didn't want this cute young woman getting any closer to him, or spritzing him with Naked Attraction.

But he knew that he couldn't resist, or refuse to use the product he was advertising, because that would be a PR disaster! So he tried to replace his nervous expression with an easy-going smile and said, "I don't mind."

Karen beamed at him and said, "Thank you!" in a breathy voice. She held the bottle up toward Tim's neck, but she was interrupted.

"Don't forget to turn the label toward the audience," Shawna said, smiling for the camera. "We want to be sure that the audience can see the product!"

The audience laughed, but when Marcy winked at Shawna and said, "No offense, but I don't think they're watching the product!" the laughter grew much louder.

Tim could feel the heat in his face as he tried to look like a good sport, as Karen smiled. "Sorry!" She turned the bottle so the label faced the camera, and held it up at shoulder height, first to her left, and then to her right, vamping it up as if she were a model on a gameshow letting contestants know what they were bidding on.

Her joke over, Karen turned back to Tim and held the bottle up closer to his neck.

Debbie softly spoke into her mic. "Diana, are you in place?"

The dirty blonde on Camera 2 had gradually and stealthily moved around to stage left, and now arrived at a spot about 30 feet to Tim's left and maybe 15 feet behind him. "I'm in position."

Debbie said, "Lauren, are you recording on Cam--"

"Ooooh!" It was Diana's voice, interrupting her.

"What is it?" Debbie asked.

"That hot guy has a big old hard-on!"

Carol and Debbie both covered their mouths to hide their laughter. Marcy noticed out of the corner of her eye, and guessed that Diana had probably noticed Tim's levitating towel act. But she was a professional, and maintained her poker face.

"Lauren," Debbie said in a moment, "Diana's shot is NOT going out live, but she is recording, right?"

"Oh yes," Lauren giggled. "I'm watching her feed, and... I wish I was his towel." More giggling echoed through their headsets, and Debbie had to turn away to be sure that Tim wouldn't notice her red face and laughter.

"Knock it off," Debbie said, regaining control. "Just be sure that you keep recording that in-house feed."

"Wild horses couldn't stop me," Lauren said, and Diana peered into her camera and flashed another thumb's up to the booth.

Karen spritzed a fine mist of Naked Attraction onto Tim's neck as the audience applauded.

Shawna, ever the advertising pitch woman, said, "It smells good, doesn't it?"

Karen played along, putting a hand on Tim's closest shoulder and getting up onto her tiptoes to get a long whiff of his scent. When she turned away, fluttering her eyelashes like a schoolgirl with a crush, the audience laughed again.

Marcy winked at the audience and said, "I guess I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't sample the product too." She stepped up to Tim, putting her soft, warm hand where Karen's had just been, closed her eyes, and inhaled slowly.

Then she smiled at Tim and gave a long, purr of pleasure, "Mmmmm." The audience laughed and applauded, as Tim watched the saucy expression on her pretty face.

But on his left side, petite Latina Emilia was acting sneaky. Earlier today, she and Karen had played rock, paper, scissors to choose roles for this little drama, and Emilia had won.

Now, as Tim was distracted by Marcy's over-the-top bit of pseudo-orgasmic play-acting on his right, Emilia took a couple of exaggerated steps toward him on his left. She leaned upward toward Tim from his blind side, trying to sniff the air.

But because she was so short, she seemed not to have been able to pick up the intoxicating scent. So she hopped once, and then twice, thrusting her face forward to get closer to Tim, while being careful not to touch him, or alert him to her actions.

The audience, seeing this, began to laugh more. But coming almost simultaneously with their hooting and laughing at Marcy's hamming it up, Tim didn't notice the increase in volume.

After her second hop, Emilia seemed to have finally caught the hypnotic scent of the Naked Attraction, because she tilted her head back and closed her eyes, and hugged herself as if she was in the throes of an overpowering pleasure.

As the audience's laughter grew again, Emilia's eyes snapped open, and she shook her head vigorously. She loudly said, "I can't take it anymore!"

And then she grabbed the top edge of Tim's towel and yanked it toward her as hard as she could.

Her near-scream badly startled Tim, and as distracted as he was by the sensory overload of an unwanted public erection, not to mention Marcy's comical over-acting, he was caught totally off-guard.

Before he knew what was happening, clever little Emilia had whipped his towel away from him, leaving him totally naked in a tv studio full of howling, horny women!

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers