All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 40'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM32 months ago

Ah yes, the ladies got a good glimpse. I was just imagining Tim's towel getting smaller. Very nice touch.

Blank97Blank972 months ago

What happened to the low wall after Tim wore the ripped boxers?

timytimy2 months ago

OMG thanks for finally posting again and i hope you will keep your word and post the next additiond very soon. I am so anxious for Tim Johnson's embarassment and humiliation. You've got him naked, hard, in a room teeming with horny agressive women and he's bound to lose his sexual composure and spew his pent up seed to thr glee of the audience leaving his balls empty and spent! Come on Barefan lets get Tim Johnson off and start a new humiliation for the man!

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso2 months ago

The shredded boxers, the tiny washcloth, Tim getting slyly ogled and groped...again, Barefan masters the minutiae of his hapless main character's slow-burn humiliation. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you again, Barefan, for keeping us so consistently entertained. 5 Stars, as ever.

mioelcidmioelcid2 months ago

As always, excellent

Kernow2023Kernow20232 months ago

a few holes in the story , did somebody knock down the low wall? Tim needs a good lawyer , agent (females of course) and acting union membership he could the next David Beckham advertising men's underwear earing a fortune not peanuts he's getting now

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good to see you working with us now, Kernow2023!!! You just couldn't stay away from this story... it's just too much fun! Solid suggestions about Tim's future career path!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As for the wall, women naturally stand either close or high in the back where their package view is not blocked by that little wall! Btw, judging by reactions, a guess for size might be 8.5 inches hard. I like to think so anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Tim's desperate attempts to get himself covered are so adorable. It makes his embarrassment so much more enjoyable once he ends up exposed again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous