Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple expand their sexual horizon.
23.9k words
4.38
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Couples Awakening

This story is written from several people's aspects of the events which occurred, the vast majority of the events are true, some of course incorporate artistic licence, I hope you enjoy reading the escapades as much as I have detailing them for your entertainment

Chapter Two

Jenny

Following my first full sexual experience with a guy I had showered and was sitting downstairs mulling over the events of the day, my sister Rosie arrived home just moments after I`s sat down, thank goodness she wasn't twenty minutes earlier.

Rosie had been out with her boyfriend, she dashed upstairs to change, a few minutes later she walked into the lounge and sat opposite me, she gave me a strange look, that I`m your older sister look.

"Done much this afternoon?" She asked matter of factly.

"Not really," I obviously lied, "Bit of chemistry homework."

"Really?" She smiled, I became slightly nervous, "Chemistry homework eh," She laughed, "Give you wet knickers, did it?

"What!" I almost screamed colour flood my cheeks.

She then produced my soiled thong from her pocket, "These, I assume must be yours?" She smirked twizzling my thong around her finger as if in triumph.

"Oh, errr yes, I can explain," I probably couldn't but it was the first thing that came into my head, "Give them to me," I demanded.

Rosie laughed, "No need to explain little sister, it`s pretty obvious what you've been up to, in fact it was obvious the second I walked upstairs."

"What, why, how?" I was astonished at her revelation, I needed to know, the look on my face must have been a picture.

"It smells of one thing," Again my sister smirked.

"What?" I asked totally unaware of what she was referring to

"Jenny don't be so naïve, the whole upstairs as the unmistakable odour of sex"

"Oh," my only response

"Oh yes, and as you've been the only person here all day! Or have you had company?"

"Errrrmm," I was lost for words, again my face told to tale.

"You have, haven't you?" It was more a statement than a question.

She stood up abruptly, "I think we should put a wash on," She laughed, "At the very least get rid of the physical evidence." She spun my thong around again, nothing like making me squirm.

I knew my face was still red, "Right you go and open the windows." Again, she giggled, "And bring down any other evidence of your activities before Mom finds it."

I leapt out of my chair following her advice, I ran upstairs I could now detect what she was referring to, there was a very distinct aroma in the air, an aroma I will never forget, that sweet smell of sex.

Steve

I walked home on cloud nine, I wasn't a virgin any longer and I had just had sex with a beauty queen, well not exactly true, but there was little doubt she would have been had she so desired.

I walked into the kitchen and got quite a shock, Georgie my 21-year-old sister was sitting at the breakfast bar accompanied by two of her friends, Rebecca and Susie, it was obvious they had been drinking, well it was Christmas Eve after all.

"What you looking so chipper for?" Georgie quizzed.

"Just had his end away," Becky piped up and blew a big pink bubble with her chewing gum.

"No, never, he`s a little virgin I bet" Susie added.

"Merry Christmas," I replied curtly and went albeit red faced quickly to my room.

"Stay here and show us your cock," Becky raucously shouted after me.

"Hey, that's my little brother." My sister admonished her friend, albeit with a dirty laugh.

"Bet he`s got a big cock," I heard Susie add to the conversation

"Not as big as Ralph Jordan," Becky retorted quickly

"Or Giles Wright," My sister added, I slammed my bedroom door not wishing to hear anymore of the girl`s banter, I telephoned Jenny.

Jenny

I wondered if he would phone, my heart skipped a beat when it buzzed.

"You took your time," I mocked.

"Just had to fend of my sisters two randy pals if you must know." Not the reply I was hoping for to say the least. "You`ll be happy to know I escaped relatively unscathed." I smiled smugly to myself.

He asked if he could see me again, we arranged to meet up Boxing Day afternoon, I knew my parents would be out and reckoned I could persuade my sister to see her boyfriend if she hadn't already arranged something with him.

"What are your plans for Boxing Day" Later I casually asked my sister.

"Ha,Ha, hoping another sex session, are you?" I smiled.

I would have been devastated if he`d said no.

Steve

Christmas day was going to be a long day, all the usual stuff, breakfast, presents, Christmas Lunch, a few friends around in the evening, the only person I wanted to be with was Jenny, I just couldn't get her out of my mind, my cock reacting accordingly.

Would my cock survive two days before we got together again? I resolved myself to the fact there was little choice, I would telephone her early tomorrow.

Jenny

Boxing Day at that moment seemed a long way away, the usual Christmas Day trappings keeping us apart, I resided myself I would have to put up with the family and more annoyingly my second cousin Lennard, or Lenny mas he liked to be called.

Lenny who last Christmas slipped up behind me in the kitchen and proceeded to stick his hand rather unexpectantly up my skirt. I slapped it away, not to be deterred he placed both his hands on my breasts, I stamped so hard on his foot, before swivelling around and slapping his face, telling him in no uncertain terms to fuck off, ah the memories, I wondered if he would be so forthcoming this year?

I decided not to afford him the opportunity making every effort to avoid him at all costs.

Steve

I called Jenny first thing Christmas morning I was still in bed and supporting a massive stiffy, I stroked it as we chatted, I just couldn't wait until tomorrow afternoon, I wished her a Merry Christmas and hoped she had a good day before we hung up.

My hand finished me off a few minutes later.

Jenny

Steve`s phone call woke me up Christmas morning and I was pleased, we chatted and he wished me season's greetings, I lay back in bed considering I had to work on my sister to persuade her to go out tomorrow afternoon.

My thoughts went to the sexual escapades with Steve the previous day, my hand instinctively found its way between my legs, I closed my eyes. I relived losing my cherry yesterday morning, followed by the afternoons sex, I found my little button, soon my bum left the bed, I rubbed faster and harder, relief was instantaneous, I had a nice orgasm,

What a nice start to Christmas Day.

Steve

Christmas morning wasn't too bad, nice breakfast preceded present opening, my sister Georgie looked decidedly rough, she had gone out last night presumably with her two besties. I hadn't heard her come home, served her right for taking the piss out of me yesterday, time for a little payback.

Mom and dad were in the lounge we were still sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, Georgie staring at a cup of coffee.

"Strong and black eh," I smirked, "Just how you like your men," I laughed at my quip, "Heavy night, was it?" I asked, hoping to get a little revenge for her and her mates ribbing me yesterday.

"Mmmmm," All she could manage in reply.

"Too much falling down water," I wasn't going to let her off so easily for those antics with her mates yesterday afternoon, "Or too much of something else," I knew she had gone out with her girly friends not her boyfriend last night.

She stared at me, her cheeks had coloured, I gambled then she must have dropped her knickers last night, "One-night stand, eh?"

She blushed even more, "Walk of shame eh," I laughed, "I heard you come in," I lied, "It was late," She looked daggers at me, "Must have been a fair old session," She was now squirming in her seat, "Had a nice big cock, did he?" She shot me her blackest look ever, "Bigger than whatever he was called err Giles errrm."

"Wright, Giles Wright, if you can`t remember," She hissed.

"A night of passion with Mr Wright and his big......"

"Please don't tell Mom and Dad," She begged, "or my boyfriend." She added as a bit of an after-thought.

"Steve promise me you won`t, promise, please." A tone of desperation in her voice

"What about your dirty little mate Susie, I reckon she`d run a mile rather than get her knickers off."

"Well, you`d be wrong there, "She replied, "I`ll have you know she started it, snogging Ralph Jordan."

"Well then I bet Becky didn't pull, did she?" I secretly quite fancied Becky.

"As a matter of fact, she did pull a bloke, a bloke I have never seen before actually, and she soon disappeared with him." My sister recalled.

"Hope she okay," I was almost concerned.

"Oh, she was okay alright, I assure you, we walked by her, she was on the backseat of his car, the windows were a little steamed up so all I could see was he already had her tits out." My sister laughed at the thought.

"So where did you end up?"

She took a large gulp of her black coffee, "Back at Giles place."

"You won`t tell will you, pleeeeese?" She looked terrified

I laughed mockingly, "It`ll cost you."

"Okay, I owe you one."

"I suggest you go and get showered before you give yourself away, you look awful, you smell of alcohol and something else," She looked at me inquisitively, I made a point of sniffing the air "Oh yes, if I`m not mistaken that's the distinct aroma of sex," Not that I knew what I was referring to, "You've also got a mark on your neck" I pointed out a distinctive love bite, bright and red.

"Oh shite," My sister blushed, stood up and almost ran upstairs, "I could tease her all day now, it would be a great distraction if nothing else.

Jenny

Christmas day was usually a drag if I`m honest, food, drinks, food, presents, invasion of family, more food, more drinks! Lennard of course arrived with the others, I was pleased to see he had a girl with him, he introduced her as Carly.

A short time later we were having drinks I caught Lennard staring openly at my breast, he was almost salivating, he looked up and caught my eye I gave him one of my severe stares and he knew what it meant, don't even think about it.

Carly was a petite girl, very nice looking and very pleasant, we got on well, being a similar age although she was a year below me at college, we had a couple of drinks and chatted about nothing special, she was a bit of a saviour to be honest.

Later we found ourselves in a quiet corner when she asked me out of the blue, "Is your boyfriend always randy?"

I was a little shocked at her question, although I had said I had a boyfriend, "Errrm well I suppose...."

"Does he want it 6 times a day?" She quizzed me.

I was struggling for an answer, "Errr does Lennard?" I asked in an attempt to avoid answering her question.

"He`s always after it, won`t leave it alone."

"Really?"

"How long have you been together?"

"Almost 4 months" She informed me with a smile, "don't get me wrong it was great at the beginning, you know." A lovely smile crossed her face

"But now?" I surmised.

"Well to be honest I thought like my previous boyfriends it would ease off after a couple of weeks, but he seems to be getting worse, my knickers are up and down more than a cheap hooker on a busy Friday night."

Luckily, we were joined by a couple of the others before she went into any further details, or asked me any questions I couldn't answer.

Steve

I got a pleasant surprise Christmas afternoon, my uncle and his wife brought a girl Andrea with them, who they introduced as my Aunties niece visiting from Australia.

Well, blimey sport she was a vision of loveliness, golden hair, tanned skin, long legs, nice tits, perhaps this Christmas afternoon wasn't going to be so bad after all.

Andrea and I got on well, she explained after a couple of drinks that she was missing her boyfriend back home in Aus.

Not as much as he was missing your sexy ass and all that comes with it, I thought, my cock twitched.

Jenny

Christmas day passed without further incident or awkward conversations about the sex drive of cousin Lenny. I was surprised at Carly`s revelations regarding him, he wasn't the best-looking guy in the world and didn't have the physic of an athlete in any way shape or form.

Eventually everyone had gone home, Rosie and I sent Mom & Dad to bed and promised to clean up, it didn't take us long, we were soon sitting down having a nightcap.

"Don't suppose you've got any plans for tomorrow afternoon," I asked Rosie.

Before she replied she gave me a long glance, "Want the house to yourself, do you?" She asked.

"Well, I was thinking..."

"Of inviting your boyfriend around for an afternoon of sex," Her announcement took the wind completely out of my sails.

"It hadn't crossed my mind." My smile no doubt gave me away

"My little sister finally got the taste for cock," She announced rather to loudly for my liking, whilst I would have cheerfully shouted it from the rooftop, I just didn't want my parents to know. "It`ll cost you." She warned.

"Cost me?"

"Yeah, mom and dad are out Friday evening, dinner and dance thingy until late."

"And you want me out of the way?"

"Fairs fair," She smiled.

"Why, where do you do it usually?" I asked inquisitively

"Back of his car, or occasionally if his parents go out, you know." She replied rather absentmindedly

"So, you want a bit of Christmas comfort?"

"Would be nice."

"Deal," We laughed finished our drinks and went upstairs to bed.

Steve

All spruced up and smelling nice when I arrived at Jenny`s door she let me in and boy was she welcoming, I had a job to get my jacket off before she was attacking my belt buckle.

"I want you upstairs now," She announced and kissed me, a nice wet kiss her tongue urgently probing my mouth, we lost most of our clothes on the way to the bedroom.

Jenny dived onto the bed her crimson thong her only item of clothing, my boxers hit the bedroom floor, there was a huge sensual come and get me on her face.

Jenny

I awoke late Boxing Day expecting to feel the effects of several drinks yesterday, instead I just felt incredibly horny, my hand went straight to my fanny, I was just building up to the exciting bit when Mom burst into my bedroom.

Fortunately, I was under my duvet, now I know my mom was an understanding mother, after all she had put me on the pill when I was 16, to regulate my periods so she said. But mother`s being mother`s I fancied she knew one day a boy would get between my legs. I have no doubt she remembered randy teenage boys have little control when it comes to withdrawing when the short strokes arrive.

This morning the major tragedy was her zipper was stuck on the dress she wanted to wear, thankfully I managed to fix it for her, but my sexual moment was gone, I was left with a very randy and needy fanny!

By the time Mom and Dad had left, Rosie had winked knowingly at me and also left I had barely time to get ready to welcome Steve, so when he rang the bell, I was even hornier than earlier in bed.

Steve

We didn't take our time, we didn't lovingly caress and turn each other on, we hit the sack, we only kissed once before Jenny rolled me onto my back pulled her thong aside, straddled me, without any hesitation impaled herself on my cock, taking me to the hilt in one swift downward movement. She rode me for a decent while moaning and groaning, too much for me I grabbed her hips and emptied my spunk inside her.

Jenny

I jumped onto Steve`s cock like a bitch on heat, I was a bitch on heat, riding him was heavenly, albeit not for long enough, he shot his bolt again leaving me wanting. We kissed and cuddled, he told me how fantastic I was, and half an hour later he rolled on top of me I opened my legs and after a bit of fumbling he managed to slip his cock nicely inside me.

My first experience of actually having a man between my legs rather than me straddling him was more than pleasant, he did a valiant job, bringing me close before once again shooting his load.

Steve

Jenny rode me wonderfully I don't know how I lasted so long! I managed to delay cumming three times before the tight warmness and sensation of her pussy was just too much, a short while later I was stiff and ready to go again, she dragged me on top, my cock slid into her easily.

I lasted longer this time, to hear her moaning was a joy, when she started to buck her hips, I just had to cum again, wonderful absolute bliss.

Jenny

We enjoyed each other's company for the next couple of hours, I hoped he would get hard again and despite my dropping several hints there was no immediate reaction from him and it was already approaching time for him to go, we arranged a date for Friday he kissed me goodbye, as soon as he had gone, I went upstairs lay on my bed my fingers working overtime on my now very desperate fanny, I quickly inducing the relief my body so deeply graved.

Steve

Once again, I was on cloud nine, what could be better, a beautiful girlfriend who liked my cock, roll on Friday, sex twice in an afternoon, boy what could be better?

Jenny

Steve and I sort of fell into our relationship, he was the first boy to get between my legs, I didn't know what to expect from sex, so perhaps our copulation was what occurred between couples?

Everyone at college accepted us as a couple which I liked; it did stop all the requests for a date so we could concentrate on our forthcoming exams, we both needed to work hard to achieve grades to get us to university.

Steve

I was proud as punch to have Jenny on my arm, much to the amazement of the other guys, I got asked if we were shagging, I just couldn't deny it, although pressed on many occasions I never revealed any details of our sex life.

Examinations approaching and we had less time together than either of us wanted but when we managed some time alone, we always ended up having sex, at my home or Jenny`s whenever we could, usually on the back seat of my dad's car, Jenny never complained, naturally I enjoyed her wherever we had sex.

Jenny

Naturally, we had sex whenever we could, our studies often inconvenient, although important didn't afford us the time we would have liked. Our parents didn`t go out often so we made good use of his dad`s car, I was always flat on my back legs wide open and Steve screwing me until he shot. Afterwards we`d kiss and cuddle under a blanket before he dropped me off at home. I`d go straight to bed and frig myself off, sometimes twice.

Steve

I had completed my last exam by the end of April I was confident I would achieve the grades I needed, Jenny was a week later doing her final paper, we celebrated with a meal out, our parents treating us. I got on well with her mom and dad and assumed they knew we were having sex although there was never any hint they knew.

Jenny

Whoop, whoop, exams and college finished, I knew I had done well, the questions fell spot on where I had been revising so I was more than confident, now months before university, almost a full 6 months of relaxing, sunbathing and sex, what more could any girl want?

Steve

I had it all planned out, sex for 6 months enjoying Jenny and those tits, sunbathing, swimming, a few beers, sex with the girl of my dreams, happy days.

Jenny

My friend Sue Maxwell sent me a text

`Fancy a summer job??`

`Good money, good fun, lots of sea, sun and s*******` Smiley face

`Tell me more`

`See you tonight and explain`

Sue and I met in the local pub where she explained a holiday camp company were looking for entertainers for the summer season, she and her mate Justine were going next week-end, the job seemed okay and the money was good with everything found, chance to save some money for university perhaps.

Steve

When Jenny explained the idea of working away for the summer, I was unsure, however, Jenny being Jenny finally persuaded me to consider it. "Image me and you in a big double bed every night," finally clinched it for me, so we applied the following morning.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers