Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later Aiden stood up his cock glistening with Jackies` juices and his own semen, he sort of dressed, grabbed Kathy by the hand and they left Kathy attempting to cover her nakedness

I crawled into bed next to Jackie, she was murmuring to herself, moaning contentedly, her body spasming occasionally,

I wrapped an arm around her she snuggled into me, sleep came quickly.

Jenny

We had been given Friday off to get our things together in anticipation of leaving tomorrow, unfortunately Pete had to work and was on breakfast duty. More by luck than judgement I managed to wake him, he staggered out of bed, strangely he didn't have a morning hard on today.

He rushed a shower and when he re-entering the bedroom first time ever there was no sign he wanted sex, his cock was completely flaccid, not even half mast, he dressed and was out of there in minutes.

Steve

The morning after was surreal Jackie managed to drag herself out of bed, she looked like she probably felt, well and truly fucked. I watched her walk towards the bathroom; well, I say walked! Her wonderful long legs looked bowed, and the gap between her legs at the top was certainly wider. I knew that because usually when she walks away from me naked, I can only see the cheeks of her wonderfully tight arse, today I could see her pussy lips quite visibly pouting.

Jenny

For once I wasn't in the least disappointed Pete wasn't stiff, I didn't think there was any way I could have contemplated sex, even oral sex would have been as struggle, my jaw was aching from all the use it had received last night, and my poor cunt was definitely out of bounds, and may well be so for a day or two.

Pete left I turned over and went back to sleep.

Steve

Thank goodness Jackie didn't want morning sex as she nearly always did, there was no way I could raise a hard on, no way in this world, my balls were aching and my cock was tender. I wondered if the tightness of Kathys ass had done some real damage.

I drifted off to sleep with a smile.

Jenny

Waking just before midday I lay contemplating what I had done the previous night, I was a little ashamed at being somewhat of a cock loving little slut.

I couldn't believe I`d been so stupid, to fall for Aiden, and I assume Pete`s ruse that Aiden couldn't get it up. How could I have been so gullible?

On the other hand, I had been treated to sex like never before in two respects, one the biggest cock I had ever seen and two I had reached the most amazing orgasms of my life, I smiled remembering Aiden`s huge cock and the severe shagging he had given me, Mmmmmm.

Steve

I had lots of packing to do so decided on a quick shower before commencing, the hot water did little to ease my aching cock and balls, my cock was red on the end and still tender to touch.

Oh well packing here I come.

Jenny

I was almost ready to put my gear into the car just one small bag to pack, I had decided to put all the sexy lingerie Pete had bought me into a separate case, I knew my mom would insist on doing my laundry, and

I hate to think what she would have thought about the nurses, police & French maids' outfits, amongst others, stockings suspenders, basques, crotchless panties, Pete certainly liked me to dress up. I didn't mind in the slightest and always got a good fucking out of it.

I ran a nice hot bath with lots of smellies.

Holy shite I almost leapt out of the water when I lowered my arse into it, if I hadn't realised before just how sore my pussy actually was before I certainly did when I hit the warm water, a shock shot through my body, oh my god, had I really had that much cock?

An hour later I was feeling much better the warm scented water had done wonders to ease most of the pain between my legs, I was feeling a lot better physically, although still a tad sore, and my pussy was still pouting rather rudely, evidence of last night debauchery.

Steve

Packing was never going to be a work of art and a couple of hours later everything was stuffed away in a couple of holdalls. My final evening beckoned, I decided to walk around everywhere to remanence and say goodbye to what had been the most fantastic months of my life, so far. It was almost dark when I hit the bar, I needed a quiet night as I was driving early tomorrow.

Jenny

Packed and ready to leave, sitting quietly on my bed thinking of all the things that had gone on during my stay here, lots of fun. Lots of hard work, enjoyable hard work, long hours, lots of sex, lots and lots of lovely sex.

Jackie popped in to see me, she looked exactly as I had felt a couple of hours ago and stated she needed a bath, I related my shock when I first tried it, she laughed and stated it had been a while since she felt like this.

"I`ve never felt like this," I blurted out impulsively.

She asked me what on earth Pete had done to me, "Not Pete, Aiden."

"Aiden, when?"

I explained the events of last night in some detail, she looked slightly bemused by my revelations, she then went on to tell me how after a having sex with me both Aiden and Kathy went into her chalet, "Aiden gave me a right seeing too I can tell you," She didn't mince her words.

"Ugh me too," I smiled at the thought.

Jackie laughed, "Big boy, isn't he?"

"Huge," I agreed, Jackie went on to tell me she was frightened of it the first time she saw it, "So last night wasn't the first time with him?"

"Good lord no, second day I was here Aiden took me under his wing, or that's what he said anyway," She frowned knowingly," I fell for his charm and we ended up on his bed, Okay, I don't deny I was up for it, you know away from home for the first time, nice comfy bed rather than the backseat of an old car, or the back of a smelly van, charming good-looking guy, why not?"

"Exactly what I thought about Pete," I said truthfully.

"Yeah, I know except Pete hasn't got a cock quite like Aidens." I couldn't disagree, "I don't know about you but when I first cast an eye on it, I just had to have it."

"So, you went for it?"

"Oh god yes, once in a lifetime opportunity I reckoned," She smirked

"And was it once in a lifetime?" I asked, "Until yesterday?"

"Good Lord no, he`s been screwing me fairly regularly ever since, usually takes me a couple of hours to recover, but last night was extreme." She laughed

Certainly was, seems Aiden and his almighty cock weren't to be denied.

"So, he actually shagged me, you and Kathy last night?"

"Yeah."

"No wonder he was off work this morning," She chuckled, "I`m off for that bath."

I thought about what Jackie had just revealed, Aiden had been shagging her all summer, I bet Steve didn't know! Randy cow, no doubt the lure of his big cock.

Steve

Jenny and Jackie walked into the bar together and joined Kathy, Pete and myself, Jenny asked where Aiden was.

"To fucked from last night I suppose," Pete suggested.

"He`s actually got a hot date with that new barmaid," Kathy said looking somewhat disappointed at not getting his cock tonight.

The evening passed quickly and nicely before we wandered outside Jackie, Pete, Jenny and I went to have one last look at the ocean.

Jackie was a little quiet, she confessed to being sad I was leaving, we slipped into bed, my hand found her thigh. Jackie for the only time stopped me getting to her fanny. "I`m sore, sorry," She had a tear in her eye, "Your last night as well, I`m sorry."

I told her not to be so silly," Although I did have a hard on.

Jackie kissed me, her hand found my cock, "I`m going to miss this," she said stroking my cock softly.

"I`m certainly going to miss you," I replied.

Jackie giggled and began to kiss her way downwards, for the next half hour or so I received the full treatment, a long slow Jackie blowjob.

After last night's excesses I was in no hurry to cum, she had to work hard, and all credit to her she didn't give up.

When my spunk hit the back of her throat, she didn't miss a drop, she licked my cock clean we were soon asleep.

Jenny

My cunt was in no state to have sex, my lips were still pouting and my thong had rubbed on my still sore pussy and swollen clitty.

Pete waltzed naked out of the bathroom, he was sporting a very stiff cock, and was heading in my direction.

He laughed at the expression on my face, "Too much dick last night, eh? I didn't deny it, "Best get you lips around this then," He crudely shoved his cock towards my mouth

My hand instinctively wrapped around the base of his dick, I licked my lips and took him into my mouth.

His cock as usual tasted good, sucking him always turned me on, it did tonight but I knew I couldn't fuck him.

Strangely he didn't seem to mind, bastard made me work for his cum, by the time he emptied his balls into my mouth my neck and jaw were aching again considerably. I could taste his spunk in my mouth and made a point of kissing him, my tongue darted into his mouth. It was something I`d always done after a guy had cum in my mouth, it was payback time! Of sorts anyway, a deep sleep ensued.

Steve

We were awakened next morning by Jenny banging on the door, I had overslept and panicked, much to Jackies amusement, half an hour later, and half an hour late we had kissed everyone shook all the hands bid our final farewells and headed off homewards.

To be continued in Chapter three