Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy teased me wonderfully, my orgasm building slowly until I was right on the edge then she would stop, a few seconds later recommence to build me up again, my God it was good. How we were both naked I never worked out I was almost delirious with frustration by her tantalising tongue working it`s magic between my legs.

I had bever seen another girl`s sex and honestly didn't know if I wanted to, so when Kathy straddled my head, I panicked. Her sex lips hovering, I could see she was wet and her pussy lips slightly open, she began to work my pussy harder, she waggled her bum sexily, it was plainly obvious what she wanted.

Oh Lord, I felt obliged to do something, I tentatively ran my tongue along her sex, I was surprised by the taste, sweet and not repulsive as I had expected, the odour was of pure lust I recognised it from my own smell when aroused.

Again, she stopped licking me at a critical moment, bitch, fucking bitch. She was obviously experienced enough to know what she was doing and how she was building me up.

When she began working me over again, I took inspiration from her lead, following her step by step I soon had her moaning into my fanny, inspired I licked harder.

This time she didn't stop, she went hard at my clitty,

I returned the favour, we orgasmed almost simultaneously, fuck it was good, how could anything so gentle be so satisfying?

I felt fulfilled by Kathy bringing me to just that one huge orgasm!

Steve

After hanging around most of the morning some ponce of a director decided we weren't required for filming today so we all met up early next afternoon, the girls chatted together, Aiden, Pete and myself naturally discussed the girls, Pete said Chloe wasn't so hot and he couldn't wait to get back between Jenny`s legs. Aiden smiled at his comments and said he wasn't doing it right, much to Pete`s obvious annoyance. I was still jealous at the idea of Pete shagging Jenny!

We had nothing to do in the afternoon so after few drinks Aiden teased Pete further and said they should swap partners to see if he could get a better reaction from Chloe. Pete mused over the suggestion, he gave Dawn, Aidens girl the once over before agreeing.

Dawn smiled when Pete told her what they had discussed, Chloe looked pensive and Amy just shrugged.

Back in Amy`s chalet we were joined by Pete and Dawn, Aiden and Chloe had gone back to our chalet. Pete slammed the bedroom door behind them, Amy wasted no time in letting me know she wanted some of the same, we jumped into bed, we had a decent shag.

There was little noise coming from the other bedroom Amy reckoned they had finished when suddenly Dawn began to pant and squeal, we surmised Pete had been licking her out and had just brought her off, Amy giggled and stroked my once again stiffening cock.

"Surprised he can touch the sides," She whispered nodding towards the bedroom door.

"Really, why?" I asked curiously bemused by her phrase.

"Well according to Dawn, Aidens rather well blessed in the trouser snake department," Again she laughed quietly

We made love again, slowly, gently enjoying each other for a long time, culminating in me getting her on all fours shafting her with long harder strokes, again we were blissfully sated afterwards.

Jenny

I would have been more than happy to sleep, the orgasm Kathy induced had left me with that lovely warm afterglow I usually get after a good sex session with Pete, amazing how she did that via single orgasm, it usually took me two or three to feel this way.

I got the distinct feeling Kathy wasn't yet finished, she stopped me from sleeping, especially when her fingers found my pussy, "That was good for starters," She announced to compound my thoughts about her wanting more. "Your pussy is beautiful," She stated boldly, "I think it needs some more attention,"

I had my doubts, but she soon had me squirming on her magical finger, my wet quim must have given her that impression, she moved away from the bed and went to her bottom draw, I lay back wondering what was going to happen next.

"Lie back, close your eyes," She instructed with her back to me, I followed my instructions obediently.

Kathy returned to the bed next to me, I moaned when she started stroking my nipples again, her little kisses down my neck and onto my breasts exquisite, kissing downwards my legs opened willingly in anticipation when she kissed downwards over my mound

"My, my, who`s a randy little bitch?" She said slipping a finger easily into my very wet and willing pussy.

Her finger caused me to groan and not for the first time my arse came up off the bed as I thrust against the invading finger. I then felt something cold along the length of my sex, "Don't open your eyes," She reminded me.

Whatever she was rubbing along my gash was hard, she teased my opening with it just keeping it at the very entrance to my body, she combined this attention to my labia with using her tongue on my swollen clitty, it was absolute heaven. She was working me up again into a sexual stupor, God my pussy was absolutely screaming for penetration.

"Pleeeeese, ooooh, pleeeeese," I begged arching my back attempting to impale myself.

"That`s just what I wanted to hear," She chuckled.

I then felt an amazing sensation, whatever she was rubbing my pussy with began to buzz and vibrate! Sweet Jesus, "Aaaaagggghhhh Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeesssssss," I screamed.

Kathy moved, what I later learned was a vibrator, onto my clitty and increased the speed, fucking hell, my arse must have been two foot off the bed, my orgasm like an express train ripped through my body.

Kathy kept the vibrator on my clit as I was ravished by orgasmic bliss.

Just when my climax peaked, or I thought it had peaked Kathy with impeccable timing as usual, slipped a finger deep up my bum. Oh my God, my sphincter gripped her invading finger tightly, Kathy finger fucked my ass, what a sensation, extending my pleasure and up to another level. I had never cum so hard or for so long.

Steve

I caught Amy staring at Aiden several times that evening in the bar as we enjoyed a drink or three, Chloe had a permanent smile on her face, and a very dreamy look.

Pete seemed peeved by the `I`ve been very well fucked` look she was openly displaying.

Aiden endlessly teased Pete, suggesting that was how to look after a woman, Pete shrugged and got another round of drinks in.

The girls were giggly and talking quietly I had an inkling they were discussing Aidens sexual ability and more than probably the size of his dick.

"Fancy it?" I whispered into Amy`s ear nodding towards Aiden, I wasn't alarmed when she didn't say no, she whispered something to Chloe who rolled her eyes and just nodded, for the rest of the evening it was plain to see Amy had every intention of sampling Aiden`s cock, I ended up with Chloe.

Chloe was good company we chatted and laughed before heading back to her chalet, once there said she announced she didn't think her pussy could take anymore cock, not today anyway. The look of disappointment on my face must have bothered her, she quickly suggested a blow job, I lay back on the bed and watched her take my cock deep into her mouth.

She was decent and I was considering filling her mouth when Amy and Aiden walked in, Amy apologised although she didn't take her eyes off her mate's head bobbing up and down on my dick, Chloe if she heard them come in didn't acknowledge them, her head moving up and down my cock nicely, I just smiled, probably a stupid grin, they disappeared into the other bedroom.

Chloe decided she wanted me to perform orally on her, I sensed she may be getting in the mood.

Her fanny was blisteringly hot, she winced when I flicked her very engorged clitty.

I licked her clit gently, she came quickly which surprised me, but I supposed given she had the largest clit I had ever encountered I could understand why she would. I returned the compliment filling her mouth with my hot spunk a couple of minutes later.

Given my head had been buried between her thighs for a good while I hadn't been aware of all the squealing, moaning, and groaning coming from the other bedroom, a noise which continued most of the night, every time I stirred Aiden and Amy were going at it hammer and tongues.

I awoke with a very stiff cock, somewhat surprisingly Chloe was really up for it although she asked me to go steady and be gentle with her. I did, well it started off gentle and finished with me hammering into to her doggy style, she had a couple of decent orgasm, so all seemed well.

Pete and Dawn were in the café when we joined them for breakfast, everyone smiling and happy. Pete confined to me he`d had a right good session with Dawn, the girls chatted away happily, I caught them praising both Pete and myself.

A while later Aiden strolled in all smiles, Amy following, Dawn and Chloe looked shocked, Amy was having a job to walk properly and she visibly winced when she sat down. I looked at her face, her eyes were almost bulging and appeared glazed, she appeared generally dishevelled.

"Looks like she had a good night," Pete said smiling towards Aiden

"She just couldn't get enough," Aiden replied, "Actually I`ve just climbed off the nest." We all laughed, Amy didn't.

"Had a good time?" I asked her

"Mmmmmm," Her only reply.

Ten minutes later we kissed and said our goodbyes, making our way back home, the girls waved us goodbye.

Jenny

If I thought Kathy was finished, I was very much mistaken, she straddled my head once more, "Now lick my pussy, and lick it good," She ordered, lowering her now sopping pussy downwards so I could use my tongue on her, I had no inhibitions by this time. I grabbed her hips holding her tight and went to town with my new found cunny licking skills.

I licked her from her clitty along her slit and around her little puckered anus, she screamed her pleasure, randy cow couldn't get enough. I attempted to tease her but my will power wasn't as strong as hers, she came quickly.

I felt her reach for something from the floor, "You`re gonna pay for that you dirty bitch," She hissed, I couldn't wait, and I didn't have to wait.

She placed something onto my clitty, I later learned this was called a wand, the sensations that were created on my most sexually sensitive area sent me spiralling towards another major orgasm. Again, Kathy teased me until I was begging for release. I felt something nudging my bumhole, with a little pressure and because I was very wet between my legs, the thing slipped into my bum. I squealed, half in surprise, half in protest

Kathy cut any of my protest short, the wand returned to my clitty, she flipped it on to a higher speed, she reintroduced the other vibrator to my labia.

Holy mother of Christ, this was indescribable.

I had a butt plug filling my arse, a wand playing havoc with my clitty, when Kathy pushed passed my pussy lips with the vibrator, she turned it on to full speed

Again, my hips were high off the bed, just before the inevitable I stuck my tongue into Kathy`s bumhole, in response she gave me another inch of vibrator and pushed the wand harder onto my swollen clitty. The orgasm I craved again so badly hit me like a rocket, I`d never experienced anything so powerful, no previous orgasm came close to this.

I must have passed out with pure pleasure, Kathy was lying next to me placing kisses on my forehead, "Told you you`d like it didn't I?"

"Mmmmmmmm," I was asleep

Steve

The journey back was a nightmare, traffic jams, roadworks caused us to be late, we had the night off so it didn't really matter, naturally the conversation got onto the girls.

"Dawn looked happy this morning," Aiden ventured

"Unlike Amy," I added

"She looked absolutely fucked." Pete chipped in.

"Well, that's what happens when you take a big cock up the arse." Aiden stated cheerfully

"You didn't do her up there!!" Pete looked amazed

"She was on her hands and knees," Aiden elaborated, "We`d been at it for ages, I`d stretched her cunt and was getting bored," He stated matter of factly, "Her arse was up in the air, her little ring on full display, I just thought why not?"

"And she took it?"

"Well not quite that easily, she protested a fair bit at first, but I just pressed on so to speak, she was so wet, with a bit of effort I just slipped in, well it took a lot of effort actually." He confessed.

"She took it?" I asked amazed

"I gave it to her."

"Did she enjoy it?" Pete questioned

"Not at first, she didn't want it, kept telling me no and to take it out, but after a few minutes she relaxed and I reckon she began to enjoy it. She was fucking tight I tell you," He smiled as he recalled the episode, "Funnily she couldn't get enough, twice last night and again this morning."

"What up her arse?" I stammered

"Thats why she looked like she did at breakfast," Aiden laughed loudly, "I bet Jenny squeals when you do her up there doesn't she?" I was dreading the reply from Pete.

Pete didn't reply much to my relief.

Jenny

I was still in a bit of a haze when I awoke, I remembered the boys were home later today, I looked forward to Pete getting between my legs tonight, or hopefully sooner if they got back early enough.

My body felt surreal, I could feel Kathy lying next to me, she was breathing rhythmically I guessed she was still sleeping, my body was coming back to life and I was aware of the butt plug still embedded up my bum, it was a strange feeling. It felt as if my legs were being kept slightly apart, my pussy was tingling and sending strange pulses around my body, I twitch a couple of times, my sudden movements disturbed Kathy.

"Morning lover," She announced sleepily, her hand moving across my body and between my legs, her fingers exploring my sex.

Expert she appeared to be, and within a few seconds my pussy was well aroused, I blushed as Kathy kissed my nipples and caressed my breasts.

"Kathy I, I, I......Ooooooh!"

"Just lie back and enjoy," There was a firmness in her tone, her fingers found my clitty, the butt plug was also having an effect.

I squirmed when she rubbed my doorbell just a fraction harder, "Oooooooh god that's lovely," I exclaimed I was on the build-up once again, she rubbed harder I came quickly when Kathy slipped a finger inside me just at the right moment.

Once she knew I had recovered she straddled me, again she left me in no doubt what she wanted.

My mouth was eager to please, she moaned loudly as I explored her wet sex. I was becoming pretty good at this and soon had her swooning towards her release. She kissed my pussy as I went at her clit harder, she moaned in ecstasy when I managed to hit the right note, slipping a finger into her wetness sent her over the edge.

Not to be outdone Kathy reached for something on the floor, oh god, what was I being introduced to now I wondered. I felt what I assumed was the re-introduction vibrator gently probing my pussy, my very willing pussy. I heard a familiar buzzing and expected a familiar feeling, but no, this feeling was entirely different.

My pussy was still open slightly from last night's adventures and the vibrator slipped inside me pretty easily, Kathy increased the speed but also introduced a spinning sort of rotating shaft inside me. She probed a little deeper and my god she hit the spot, just a tad deeper and something contacted my already very aroused clitty.

My orgasm was swift and huge like a volcano exploding, I thrashed uncontrollably around on the bed, Kathy upped the speed again, fucking hell I was in heaven, pure bliss, and she kept me there extracting another huge orgasm.

This was much to her delight, she withdrew the vibrator and the butt plug once I had relaxed a little, it left me with a strange empty feeling, although my bum felt a little stretched and tender.

Steve

We arrived home late, Jackie, Jenny and Kathy were working so we headed for the bar, I felt remorse for cheating on Jackie when she joined me a while later, she looked rather chipper, I wondered if she had taken advantage of me being away for a couple of nights and cheated on me? I decided to ignore the possibility and just get back to where we had been a few days ago.

Jenny

I took a long luxurious bath, my bum hurt and my pussy most definitely needed the soak, she wasn't exactly sore but felt as if she had cum about ten times more than she should have. I wasn't complaining it had been brilliant. I knew Pete would be between my thighs in a couple of hours, I needed to pamper my pussy for him, I got my razor to work.

Pete met me in the bar when I finished work, Jackie and Steve were cuddling, Kathy smiled broadly and gave me a cheeky wink, I felt uncomfortable for a few seconds, I shouldn't have succumbed to her charms, should I?

I wondered if Pete had picked up a girl whilst away and reckoned, he probably had, that elevated some of my guilt.

An hour I was on all fours arse in the air Pete was shagging me for all he was worth, back to normal, lovely, at it really been two whole nights?

Steve

For the rest of our season life carried on pretty much as normal, I was enjoying Jackie`s fabulous body and sexual prowess, Jenny permanently happy and smiling leaving me in little doubt she was getting the servicing she desired.

However, we were in our final week and it was quite sad. I would certainly miss all the razz-am-a-Taz that went with working at a place like this.

I am the first one to admit I had reservations about coming to work here, but once here I`d loved every minute of it and had no regrets whatsoever, but onwards and upwards University was just around the corner.

Jenny

The end of our time here was so close, it had all gone so quickly, in a flash almost, the blink of an eye. It didn't seem like a couple of days since we had arrived as very wet behind the ear's teenagers.

I knew I had grown up an awful lot, I had arrived here a pretty naive teenager I would be leaving a woman, at least sexual or so I thought.

I believed I could hold my own with anyone and was confident enough for the challenges which no doubt lay ahead.

Steve

Friday night was to be our last night, we had planned an early start the following morning, we had a good distance to drive home.

We were told in no uncertain terms to be in the Smugglers Bar tonight, Thursday, for a farewell drink with everyone we had met, slightly sad times, but life goes on.

Jenny

I was a little melancholy at the prospect of leaving all the friends we had made, it had crossed my mind several times the past week or so, how would I cope without Pete and his cock. A couple of drinks soon sorted things out and a great evening ensued, if a little too much alcohol was consumed.

Pete led me to our chalet, I was on slightly unsteady legs, we stopped and kissed several times in the short journey, the coolish night air sobered me up just a little.

Steve

Jackie finally got me back to our chalet and I was right in the mood for sex, Jackie as usual had given every indication she was up for a night of serious passion.

We entered our chalet and began to strip each other, I had Jackie quickly stripped down to her thong, pushing her back onto the bed I went down on her without hesitation, she moaned her appreciation as I worked her pussy over with my tongue.

I had decided there wouldn't be to many prelims tonight, get her wet and give her a right decent shafting, I knew when she was in this mood that's what she liked. I found her clitty and began to work on it, I slipped off my boxers ready for action, my cock was stiff.

I didn't hear the chalet door open and received a shock when I heard a female voice behind me.

"Mind if I join you?" I recognised Kathy`s voice and wondered what she was doing here.?

Before I could reply Jackie grabbed my head and pulled it hard down into her quim, "That's it lover, eat my fanny," It was an order, yes sir!