Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They asked a few questions and when we said we could both dance, those lessons Mom insisted upon years ago which I hated finally coming in good, and after we had sent our ID, we received an offer of seasonal employment.

Jenny

I was excited by the idea of working away for the summer, after all I would be at Uni from September so may as well give it a go.

My parents were dead against it, an absolute no, no, I went to bed in tears. Rosie came in to comfort me and we talked it over, she reckoned if I could get Steve to say he would look after me, give mom and dad assurances they may be persuaded to let me go.

Steve

Jenny, double bed 6 months, nothing else mattered, so when Jenny said I needed to reassure her parents I was my most charming self, finally they were persuaded if somewhat hesitant, my final gambit was we were off to uni in 6 months so she would be leaving home then anyway.

Jenny

Steve was brilliant with my parents and on Saturday we kissed everyone goodbye our moms both tearful promising to come and visit.

How we laughed with excitement as we headed off.

Steve

We arrived a few hours later and were soon sorted out, our accommodation was nice, well adequate. We had explained we were a couple and had been billeted in the entertainment block, not quite a king-size, bed but easily big enough for two, armchair, wardrobe and most importantly our own bathroom.

Jenny

I wasn't disappointed with the accommodation; it was a bed and I was going to give it plenty of use, sleep may be involved!

We were introduced to the other entertainers most of similar age, all very attractive and pretty fit, Kathy gave us a guided tour, showing us the bars, ballroom, dining rooms for the guests, pool areas, everything we needed to know.

She explained rehearsals for the shows had begun last week but we would soon catch up, the first tranche of holiday makers arriving the following Saturday, so plenty of time to learn the shows.

Steve.

Kathy was a stunner, like most of the girls on the entertainment staff she was most definitely beauty queen material, I couldn't believe how friendly everyone was. Kathy explained it was her third year on this camp and she was hoping to become assistant entertainments manager next year.

Later that evening we met Jackie and Pete also entertainers who were billeted as a couple next door to ourselves. Pete was a man's man no doubt, he had a sun tan and was very good looking we all got on well.

Jenny

Pete and Jackie made us welcome and regularly invited us for a drink, they became our best friends. Pete explained he had worked camps and venues all over the world just returning from a season in the sun.

Jackie was an absolute stunner a good five or six inches taller than me with long legs, her auburn hair long and flowing set of her devilish good looks, her deep blue eyes exquisite, just enough make-up to enhance her high cheek bones, we had a good time most evenings after work in their company.

Steve

Three weeks into our season and things were going well, it was harder work than we expected but most enjoyable. We were usually knackered when we hit the sack so our lovemaking not quite what I had expected usually just a quickie before sleep.

Pete and Jackie made us most welcome.

The sexy Kathy often had a quick drink with us some evenings after work before excusing herself, I did wonder where she went? Her chalet lights were rarely on when we passed it returning to ours just a short while later, I had seen her chatting and laughing with Aiden on a few occasions and considered they may be seeing each other.

Jenny

The girls didn't talk about their boyfriends very often which suited me as I had never liked discussing the intimate details, although Debbie another entertainer did once mention she thought Steve was hot and I must be getting plenty. Kathy added if I wanted to loan him out, she would be first in the queue, I assured them proudly he was mine and going to remain so.

I noticed both Debbie and Kathy went quiet whenever Aidens name was mentioned, I had once stated he was good looking and fit, they looked at each other and smiled without passing comment?

Steve

When the girls weren't around Pete told us few tales, apparently for the last 4 years he had worked all over the world, on camps, in hotels and on cruise ships. A better description of his past few years would have been he shagged his way all over the world, by his accounts so many women he`d lost count. Apparently, he wasn't to bothered about age either, going into detail about a 60-year-old divorcee on a cruise liner who for the twenty days of her cruise just couldn't get enough of his cock.

Jenny

We were having an after-work beer with Jackie and Pete, the boys had gone to the bar when Jackie referred to the conversation about loaning Steve out, maybe it was the drink but I replied, "He`d never go for it,"

Jackie raised an eyebrow at my reply, "I wouldn't bet on it," She replied with a mischievous grin.

I laughed it off but she continued, "Don't let Kathy or Debs get in on it, I`m first in line if you ever...."

"We won't," I stopped her.

Steve

Pete and I returned with the drinks and the girls went to the powder room, we both watched their tight asses waltz sexily away, what a lovely site. Pete sighed, took a swig of his drink before he spoke again, "Fine ass on your Jenny."

Fine ass on your Jackie," I replied, I wasn`t lying.

"Like to try it out?" He asked quietly.

"What!" I didn`t believe I heard him properly.

"I just wondered if you fancied swopping?"

"What you mean....?

"Yeah, could be fun," He laughed.

"Jenny would never go for it," I replied.

"Shame," he said as the girls re-joined us.

Jenny

In bed that night Steve was randier than usual, not that I was complaining when he went at me a little rougher than usual, his climax took longer than usual, interesting.

I waited until he was asleep for about two minutes before slipping into be bathroom and finishing myself off, I had a nice orgasm and quietly returned to bed.

I couldn't sleep I couldn't get my conversation with Jackie out of my mind.

Steve

We made love and it was one of our best sessions of late, I soon drifted into a contented sleep, as usual after sex, a smile on my face. However, I was restless and tossed and turned, Jenny asked me what was wrong, I related the conversation between Pete and myself when they were in the powder room, Jenny went quiet. not the response I expected, I had expected a big no.

"So, Pete suggested we swap partners?" She asked quietly

"That was his suggestion and he was quite up front about it, cheeky bugger, I told him straight you wouldn't agree to any such thing," I said assertively.

Jenny was silent again, "Funny that Jackie suggested much the same to me, although not quite so blatantly."

"She did!" I was wide awake by now.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, I told her you wouldn't be up for it."

"Good," I kissed her and went to sleep.

Jenny

When Steve told me about Pete`s suggestion I must admit my heart did skip a beat, after all Pete was very handsome, rugged features, extremely good looking, fit, all the girls fancied him and his tanned features he looked good, what was not to like?

The following morning Steve came out of the shower and looked puzzled, "Problem?" I asked

"Yeah, well no, well I don't know really." He stammered

"Spit it out for goodness' sake," I urged, the suspense almost killing me.

"Well last night when I told you about what Pete had suggested, you know."

"You mean swapping?"

"Yes, you didn't actually say no," he looked most concerned.

"Well, you didn't say no either when I told you Jackie had hinted at the same thing."

"No, you said I wouldn`t agree to it." His reply was firm

"You said I wouldn't be up for it to Pete as I recall"

Steve

Throughout the morning I was pondering over the earlier conversation with Jenny, when we met for lunch as usual, it still irked me, "So what you are saying is you`d be up for swapping me for Pete," I asked her abruptly, hoping she would give way and tell me she only wanted me.

"Well, you appear to want to swap me for Jackie," Jenny replied quickly, had she also been considering the idea?

I was dumbstruck, totally lost for a reply, it was fortunate a couple of our colleagues joined us for lunch.

Jenny

I had been perturbed by the apparent offer from Pete and Jackie to swop partners all morning and finally decided to ignore it, I hoped it would get forgotten, but at lunchtime when Steve insinuated wanted swap him for Pete my reply just flew back at him accusing him to want to sleep with Jackie.

I decided to settle the matter once and for all that afternoon, we both finished at 4, so time to thrash it out then.

Steve

To say I was shocked by Jenny`s response and accusations led me to walk away, we had never argued over anything and I considered this issue should not be the cause of our first major disagreement. I didn't consider the matter worthy of discussion really.

However, the matter I agreed needed to be sorted out properly and when I finished my shift I would talk things over with Jenny, 4pm couldn't arrive quick enough, I had an awful afternoon not being able to think about anything else.

Jenny

"Right, you start," I said forcefully when I entered the chalet.

"I`d rather you did," He replied feebly, I held my calmness, although it wasn't easy.

"I`m happy to go along with whatever you decide," I was determined to push him into making a decision.

"Well, I`m happy if you`re happy," he replied rather sheepishly.

"Final word?" I pressed him

"If your happy, but...."

"But what?"

"I suggest it`s only for one night, and if either of us is unhappy we revert to how things are now."

"I agree," we stared at each other, I think we both wondered what we had just agreed to do.

Steve

I was astounded at Jenny`s aggressive attitude, but could appreciate her point, we were both unhappy with this in the forefront of every minute of the day, why the hell did Jackie and Pete have to suggest it?

"Will you tell them, or shall I?" I questioned, secretly I hoping she would change her mind, unfortunately not and it was agreed I would inform Pete and Jenny would tell Jackie.

I was awfully worried we were making a huge mistake; my nerves were playing havoc.

Jenny

I could see Steve was far from comfortable with our decision, I gave him a hug and kiss, in the back of my mind I was excited. Pete was good looking, a real hunk of a guy, having only experienced Steve sexually, I had accepted our love making was good, however somewhere deep inside I had a nagging feeling that perhaps I needed to experience another man just to see.

Okay maybe I would regret it tomorrow, maybe we would both regret it tomorrow, maybe we wouldn't, only time would tell.

Steve

I informed Pete before our evening shift, his reaction surprised me, he just smiled broadly and nodded, he was no doubt visualising Jenny, probably naked as he sunk his cock into her.

We arranged to meet after work and have a couple of drinks, I wondered if it was too late to back out?

Jenny

Jackie kissed me on the cheek and said, "You won`t regret it, I assure you," I hoped she was right, my fanny was tingling already in anticipation, the decision was made I just preyed nobody got cold feet at the last minute.

I worked the ballroom with Steve and a couple of others that evening for the first time since we had been here the time passed so very slowly.

Steve

We joined Pete and Jackie in the bar, we chatted politely it was plainly obvious Jenny and I were nervous, even a couple of drinks didn't really ease the anxiety I felt.

When Jackie hinted it was time for bed, the reality of the situation really hit home.

Before anyone else spoke Jackie grabbed my arm and forced me to stand, we began walking away from Jenny and Pete. I glanced over my shoulder to see they were following us.

Pete had his arm around Jenny, they seemed happy.

Jenny

When Jackie decided it was time to go my stomach was doing cartwheels, but my pussy was definitely beginning to get in the mood, I watched my boyfriend and his so-called new partner, be it only for one night, walk away. I had to admire Jackies legs and her backside moved sexily.

Pete suggested we should follow them, we walked a few steps behind them, Pete slipped his arm around me somehow it felt good.

Getting to the top of the steps Steve and Jackie turned left, Pete and I right, I couldn't help but watch as they disappeared into what I considered our chalet.

My emotional state was shot, should I shouldn't I go ahead with this?

Steve

My heart was racing like never before, what were we doing? I had a pang of deep guilt as we walked towards our chalets, Jackie held my hand, I could smell her heady perfume, I just couldn't take my eyes off Jenny`s arse. I imagined she would be opening her legs for another man in just a few minutes time, it hurt, it hurt so badly. Jackie said something I didn't really hear her, I looked at her, her beautiful face, oh those blue eyes, I remembered her wonderful arse when she had walked away from us not long ago, it was then my cock ruled my head.

I took a deep breath, Jenny appeared happy with Pete his arm around her waist, she giggled her sexy giggle when he whispered something in her ear, his hand slipped onto her backside, she didn`t remove it.

The parting of the ways was the final nail in the coffin, I was shell shocked when they entered the other chalet, what had been Pete and Jackie`s chalet, I heard Jenny giggle again, before they closed the door with a resounding thud.

I had little time to reflect on the situation, Jackie dragged me towards my chalet door, no sooner than I had opened the door she dragged me inside and shut the door firmly.

Jenny

So, this was it, the point of no return, my tummy was all of a flutter as we entered what had been Jackie and Pete`s chalet, I was surprised to see just how girlie it was, very feminine, Jackie said they liked it that way, I surmised Pete didn't really care so long as the sex was good.

He pulled me to him and our lips met, his tongue wasted little time in probing my mouth, almost before I realised what was occurring, he had somehow undone my bra and was helping himself to my breasts.

He was a bit rougher than Steve, my nipples reacted immediately, my dress hit the floor.

This guy was a seriously slick operator, here I was wearing just my white thong and we had only been through the door a few minutes.

Steve

The door was closed, Oh God how did I proceed? Jackie didn't wait for me to lead, she grabbed me and kissed me fiercely, I had never been kissed so hard. Her hands began unbuttoning my shirt, my belt giving her no trouble at all, my trousers found my ankles. A girl I`d only kissed briefly, once, had me almost naked. She pulled off her top, I fumbled clumsily with her bra, eventually freeing her tits. Her nipples stiff although her boobs were nowhere near the size of Jennys, although she had a decent handful, I caressed and fondled them, gently teasing her nipples, she moaned into my mouth, we passionately kissed again.

Her hand stroking my backside, I followed her lead managing to unclip her skirt easily, it fell to the floor and she kicked it into the corner, I stroked her backside she moaned into my mouth again. I was considering slipping a finger into her thong when she once again took over.

She began to kiss down my chest, flicking my nipples on her way downwards, she stopped when she got to the waistband of my boxers. Her next move was to hook her index fingers into the waistband of my shorts, she slowly eased them downwards gradually exposing my cock, then in one swift movement she whipped down my shorts my cock leapt out almost hitting her under her chin.

I had never been in the position of having a girls face so close to my manhood, my very stiff manhood. Jackie looked up her blue eyes staring right into mine, a smile crossed her lips and I will never forget what she did next.

Jenny

Pete manoeuvred me into sitting on the edge of the bed, my feet on the floor, he removed his shirt to reveal a modestly hairy chest, he had a six pack, nice, very nice. He leant forwards and kissed me, his hands once again found my breasts, he pinched my nipples just hard enough to send a shiver through me. His next move was to kiss my neck and slowly move towards my now aching nipples, Jesus that felt good.

He didn't rush and I liked that, he came back up and we kissed again, I could feel an urgency in his kisses, I expected he got the same vibe from me, he gently pushed me backwards so I was lying on the bed, my feet still on the floor, our tongues fighting with each other.

He stopped kissing me and when I opened my eyes saw he was staring at me, he said I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. I giggled, a likely story, I was under no illusions he had said that many times before.

He kissed me again and then began to plant little kisses down my neck, he approached my boobs, my nipples had never felt so stiff, he was gentler this time, my juices were starting to flow, my pussy needed some attention.

Pete began to kiss downwards, running his tongue in and around my tummy button caused me to giggle, I fully expected him to move back to my boobs, instead he moved further downwards until he met the waistband of my thong.

I worried he could smell my arousal, I felt embarrassed at the thought.

I had kept my legs closed to this point, mistake, this allowed him to easily whip off my thong in one expert movement exposing my thin landing strip of pubic hair to him, how rude.

Not nearly so rude as his next move he put his hands on my knees and opened my legs, for the first time in my life a man had sight of my exposed sex, my wet exposed sex at that.

Surely it was time to stop this and just have sex!

Pete had other ideas, he ducked his head back down and kissed down my landing strip, oh my god!

His tongue ran down and along my pussy lips, they unashamedly parted, his tongue probed all around my sex, I couldn't believe the incredible sensations a probing tongue could create, my juices were flowing, my back arched involuntarily when his finger probed inside me just a little.

For the first time in my life. I realised I was being brought to orgasm by another person and it felt good, oh so fucking good.

Skilled and experienced lover that Pete obviously was he knew I was close to climaxing and thank goodness he didn't keep me waiting, he found my little button and lashed her hard with his tongue, his finger went deeper inside me, job done, my back arched up off the bed, I ground my pussy down onto his finger and tongue and screamed, a wonderful orgasm swept over my entire body.

Steve

Jackie`s mouth around my cock was fantastic and when she licked my nuts before taking each individually into her mouth, I could feel my spunk rising, she returned to the head of my cock her mouth formed the perfect O, her hand moving upwards from the base of my cock to meet her mouth, they were working in perfect unison.

Too much for me, my cock stiffened and cum erupted into her mouth, she moaned when she felt my seed hit the back of her throat, she swallowed as fast as she could but some of my spunk escaped from the side of her mouth. She didn't stop sucking and stroking my cock until she was sure I was done, I collapsed on to the bed, she ran her tongue around her lips not wasting a drop.

"Jackie I`m so sorry," I apologised, she laughed. I thought she was mocking me for cumming, I didn't really care the sensation outweighed anything she could say, I`d been to heaven and back.

However, if I thought I could now crawl into bed and doze off, boy was I mistaken, Jackie had other ideas, she kissed me hard her tongue probed my mouth once again, this time I could taste my sperm in her kiss.