Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kneeling on the floor enjoying her pussy with every intention of pushing her legs over my shoulders, getting up and shafting her, when I felt a hand on my cock, obviously it wasn't Jackie`s

"Mmmmm nice cock," Kathy said with a lust filled voice, "Always suspected you had a nice one."

Her hand stroked my cock, Jackie still held my head tightly between her thighs, suddenly she pulled me up onto the bed, Kathy lay next to me, was I dreaming? I was lying between two of the sexiest girls I had ever seen, and we were all naked. God only knows when or how Kathy lost her clothes, I didn't care.

"Just a little going away present," Jackie said as they both kissed down my body towards my rampant prick.

For what seemed like an eternity they licked and sucked my cock and balls, I was on the edge of cumming several times, they just somehow knew exactly when to ease off.

"Can he raise it again," I heard Kathy ask Jackie quietly.

"He certainly can, more than once on a good night," She was almost boasting.

"Good, we better make this a night he won`t forget," Kathy responded, "Shall we...?"

"I think we should," Jackie giggled

The girls kissed before they went at my cock in unison, they sucked in harmony, one girl each side of my rigid member, Kathy`s tongue working the underside, Jackie the other-side and the knob end of my very, very stiff cock.

Needless to say, it was game over pretty quickly with this special double attention, my spunk shot up into the air and landed on both girls faces, they were not deterred by me spraying jet after jet of hot cum over them, they licked me until I was completely done. Kathy took my cock into her mouth while Jackie licked my balls clean.

Kathy went to the bathroom presumably to clean up when she returned Jackie went, Kathy slid onto the bed next to me, her nipples standing proud, she pushed one into my mouth, I suckled it like a baby.

My brain trying to compute what had just occurred and also what was likely to happen next?

Jackie joined us she wasted no time in taking Kathy`s other tit between her lips.

For the next hour we fucked and sucked, every aspect of sex I had ever imagined and some I hadn't brought to reality, the finale I will never forget.

Jackie was on all fours, presenting herself to my incredibly stiff cock, Kathy lay flat on her back her pussy within centimetres of Jackies mouth. Kathy`s hand went behind Jackies head, she pulled her mouth onto her fanny. I plunged my cock balls deep into Jackie`s wet and very ready pussy. I pounded her as hard as I could giving her the long hard thrusts, I knew she loved so much.

Her head was moving up and down as she performed her oral magic on Kathy, it wasn't going to last much longer, I could feel the spunk rising.

Kathy let out a scream when Jackies oral skills sent her over the top, this caused Jackies own orgasm to explode, the sensation of her cumming around my dick sent me over the edge.

We collapsed in a sweaty heavy breathing heap; Jackie twitched every now and again a sure sign she`d been well screwed. Once Kathy had recovered, she jumped up and threw her dress on, she kissed us both and left.

Jackie and I drifted into a contented sleep.

Jenny

Arriving at our chalet I had one thing on my mind, sex, sex, sex and lots of it with my boyfriend. I had actually planned out my last two days here and Pete and sex were well to the fore of my plans, Tonight was just the start of what I hoped was going to be the start of lots and lots of glorious sex, if I left for home Saturday morning with a sore fanny I`d be a more than happy girl.

We entered our chalet, I don't mind admitting I was gagging for it, I had Pete`s trousers unzipped and was just about to get his cock out with view to giving him a very sloppy blow job. I was therefore more than a little shocked to find Aiden sitting in a chair, "What!" I exclaimed looking at Pete for an explanation

Pete explained Aiden had a problem.

"I don't give a fuck" I retorted harshly, my sexual needs my one and only consideration.

"He can't get it up," Pete stammered.

"So what?" I was only concerned with satisfying the horny feelings I had.

"Well, ermmm, well, the Doctor reckons he just needs to stimulate it once and he will be fine."

"What you mean if he gets a stiffy on once he`ll be cured?"

"That's what they reckon." Aiden chipped in.

"Well, there's plenty of willing females around here who I`m sure will give you a hand with that," I mocked.

"Tried that," He replied straight faced, "Several times actually, a bit embarrassing to tell the truth." He looked forlorn.

"I've suggested we may be able to help," Pete came in.

"Really!!" I exclaimed giving Pete a very hard stare.

"If you agree of course."

"Agree??" I must have looked puzzled. "Agree to what?" I had absolutely no intention of doing anything with Aiden, Pete was my boyfriend and it was him I wanted, and I wanted him badly right then.

"Can he watch?"

"Watch? What us ....??????

"Mmmmm."

Pete was behind me and nuzzled my neck just the way I liked it, I felt myself getting even more turned on. Pete`s hands slipped onto my breasts I didn't object even though Aiden was openly ogling me.

"Just watch?" I muttered my resolve disappearing with Pete`s attentions

"Mmmmmm, promise," Aiden said, "I`ll be eternally grateful."

Perhaps it was the booze, or Pete stroking my boobs, or the exceptional horniness I`d built up all day, perhaps all three conspiring, but when Pete slipped his hand down my panties his finger finding my pussy, I was very close to not caring anymore.

We fell onto the bed tore at our cloths and it was only seconds before I had his cock in my mouth and his tongue flicking my bean, if Aiden was getting the horn I didn't much care. My mouth worked feverishly on Pete`s cock, his oral skill sending shock waves through me, lots of little orgasms I knew were the build up to a massive climax.

I screamed as I exploded onto Pete`s tongue, fuck he was good, I spasmed from head to toe, I felt my pussy flood, I had never been a squirter but I must have been close this time.

I relaxed and concentrated on sucking Pete`s cock, I had tried on numerous occasions to deep throat him but could never quite manage it, and tonight was no exception I just couldn't take him into my throat.

I was concentrating on his cock when I felt a draft, looking up, I was most surprised to see Kathy walk in, she looked towards us and smiled, she glanced towards Aiden and smiled some more, she raised her eyebrows, I returned to sucking Pete`s dick.

"I want some cock," I whispered.

Pete asked me to turn around and reverse onto him. I knew he loved reverse cowgirl, as did I, so no objections from me, I positioned myself over his cock a minor adjustment and impaled myself, he went in balls deep, bloody lovely, I closed my eyes and began to fuck him hard.

I heard a sound from over where Aiden was sitting, I`d almost forgotten we had company, opening my eyes I could see Kathys head bobbing up and down in Aidens lap, it didn't take a genius to work out she was blowing him. I wondered if he had a hard on yet?

My next orgasm was close, watching Kathy seemed to turn me on even more, I noticed Aiden eyes closed, he appeared to be smiling, guess he had that stiffy on. I closed my eyes and revelled in my own orgasm.

I heard movement glancing over again I saw Kathy was now riding Aiden`s presumably stiff cock, she quickly groaned orgasm, Pete was holding my hips and moving me up and down his cock, lovely, I closed my eyes enjoying his now firm but gentle fucking, I knew from experience when he fucked me this way he could go on for absolute ages.

Surprised, I opened my eyes after feeling someone touch my breasts, Kathy was stroking them, I looked at her as she pushed me backwards so I rested on Pete`s chest, she moved to kissing my nipples in the same way she had the other night, before she moved downwards soon finding my swollen clitty her tongue circled it. Pete was still deep inside my fanny; I looked down Kathy sucked on his balls for a few seconds before going back to my doorbell, and boy did she ring it.

Another fantastic mind-blowing orgasm erupted deep inside me; I think it was so intense it forced Pete`s cock to slip out of me.

Kathy pulled me upwards into the sitting position, Pete`s cock by this time still stiff was resting along the crack of my bum, I wanted him inside me again, however before I had chance to get on him again Kathy whispered into my ear. "Look at Aidens cock." Glancing towards the armchair, true to his word Aiden had remained seated, my eyes widened, "Isn't that the biggest cock you've ever seen?" Kathy asked me gesturing towards Aiden.

"Didn't know they came that big," I replied truthfully, Kathy giggled. I was totally mesmerised by Aiden`s massive cock twitching as he looked over at us three.

"Come and have a closer look," Aiden offered pointing the thing towards me.

"Go on," Kathy urged, "You know you want to, just like the other night with me," I blushed if that were possible, I was fixated by his cock the damn huge thing. Kathy led me by the hand towards the now smirking Aiden he knew what was about to happen, I didn't object. I stood naked and wanton in front him.

"What about me?" Pete shouted, shite I`d completely forgotten about my boyfriend.

"Leave him to me," Kathy said and quickly returned to the bed, I glanced towards my boyfriend and felt only slightly guilty.

My guilt disappeared when I saw Kathy wrapped her mouth around his cock, his eyes closed as she took him deep, he groaned loudly when her nose buried into his pubes, fuck, she was deep throating my boyfriend!

Before I could do or say anything Aiden grabbed my hand and placed it onto his huge cock, I don't know what it is but something just makes a girl wrap her hand around a cock when it`s put in their hand. Well, my hand wouldn't fit around this one, in fact my hand looked very small.

Aiden`s cock fascinated me, "Can I kiss it?" Why did I ask? Every man wants a girl to kiss and suck his cock, he didn't reply verbally just with a grin, I knelt down and wrapped my other hand around his massive tool, there was more cock sticking above my hands than most men have, I kissed his huge mushroom shaped knob end.

Getting the head of his cock into my mouth was a mission, but I managed it, just, I used my lips and tongue on the crown I just couldn't get much more in my mouth. I decided to lick and kiss it and slobbered all over his cock and balls.

Pure lust overtook me I stood up and straddled him, his cock hard as iron, I raised myself up rubbing the head of his cock along my very wet pussy lips, I`d never wanted to feel a cock in me so badly as I did at this precise moment. Getting him just in the right position I began to lower myself onto his beast of a cock. Oh my god, I was really struggling with his girth, I could feel him stretching me, the pain and the pleasure fighting. I bit my lip and let my weight force my cunt a little further down onto him.

Jesus Christ, I had never felt anything like this, I wondered if he was splitting me in half. I held myself about half way down in prick, I was sweating, breathing heavy, and uttering some expletives I never knew I knew.

Moving up and down a few times stretched my little pussy, I went downwards a tad more, he was now entering new ground. Nothing had been inside me this deep, his hands grabbed my hips, I panicked hoping he wasn't going to thrust right up him.

Fortunately, he didn't, he began to lift me upwards until just the tip of his cock was just inside me before he lowered me down again onto him. Each stroke he went a fraction deeper, I almost gave up, thinking I just couldn't take it all when I felt my bum rested on his balls.

We didn't move for a few moments, I was totally and absolutely full of cock, nothing had ever felt like this, my pussy penetrated to the very hilt and stretched beyond belief, I could even feel my little arsehole stretching.

He began to move slowly, thank goodness, fucking me gently, his cock still stretching me to the absolute limit, the feeling of being impaled on such a huge cock was becoming to feel sensational.

Aiden`s strokes became gradually longer and harder, any pain I had experienced earlier long gone, I was losing control, my brain fixated on the cock that was giving me so much pleasure, my orgasm was rushing onto me quickly. He lifted me off his cock just at the critical second, I was absolutely frantic to get back onto it, he pushed me away, stood up and manhandled me towards the bed.

Pete had Kathy were laying sideways on the bed, her legs were over his shoulders, he was standing on the floor and shafting her big time, hearing her moans of pleasure only heightened my own desires.

Aiden pushed me onto the bed face down, before he lifted my hips, like Pete he was standing, I felt the huge head of his penis once again part my outer lips, he held himself there for what seemed like an age before in one slick movement he buried his gigantic prick up me to the max.

My orgasm was instantaneous and indescribable, his huge cock hammered into me. he had found my very swollen clit and was rubbing it with a finger, I was completely immersed in orgasmic bliss, total and utter ecstasy, his balls hitting my clit, my orgasm seemingly never-ending.

Eventually I peaked, or I thought I had, when Aiden climbed onto the bed placing his feet either side of me, he carried on fucking me and it was then for the first time anyone found my g-spot. Oh my god, the orgasm that ripped through my body I couldn't find the words to describe I was delirious, I was completely overcome by sexual heaven, surely this was the eutopia.

I was moaning, swearing, shaking all over, thrusting my arse back onto his cock, just when I thought my orgasm was waning, he slipped a cheeky finger into my bum, not just into my bum but right up, I`d never experienced anything like this, my previously retreating orgasm returned big time and to full strength, he finger fucked my tight arsehole, my sphincter gripped his probing finger, it hurt but I wanted more, he didn't disappoint probing slightly deeper.

I felt his cock go totally rigid and for the first time in my life I actually felt a man shoot his sperm into my pussy, that set me off into another huge climax from deep, deeper inside me if that was possible. I was totally fucked, that's about the only word I can use to describe how I felt at that moment.

Eventually his cock slipped out of my, I felt his seed dribbling out of my very stretched pussy I rolled onto my side the amazing afterglow enveloped me beautifully.

The next thing I remember is Kathy standing up, she was dressed and holding Aidens hand, "See you guys later," She said turning to Aiden, "Come on big boy I need your cock," With that she led him off.

I snuggled into Pete, he hadn't moved and was in a deep sleep, small wonder after the way he had performed with Kathy and myself earlier, I soon joined him in a lovely deep, satisfied slumber.

Steve

Jackie and I were sleeping when we were awoken by Kathy who had Aiden in tow, "Not sleeping are you?" She asked loudly, "Party poopers, bloody light weights."

Jacke had stirred and raised herself onto one elbow, I noticed her eyes lit up when she saw Aiden was with Kathy, a glint in her eye said something, I wondered what?

I didn't have long to wait to find out what Kathy had in mind, she slipped her dress off revealing she was totally naked beneath, she calmly reached under the duvet and found my cock.

My flaccid cock, "Oh dear," She exclaimed in a sorrowful tone, "Needs livening up a bit," Her hand slowly stroked my cock, it began to rise, and when Kathy took it into her mouth I was soon at full mast.

She walked to the dressing table bent over it, "Come on," She was talking to me," Come and give me what you've got," I swallowed hard.

"Go on," I was encouraged by a now full awake Jackie, she gave me a little shove of encouragement, "I`m sure Aiden will entertain me," her smile was directed at him.

I jumped out of bed and moved behind Kathy, she grabbed my cock, I grabbed her tits, she guided me into her scalding hot pussy.

I can honestly say I had never felt a pussy like this, it was scalding hot, it didn't grip my cock tightly it was just boiling. I penetrated her initially, all I could feel was her heat and it was glorious, she left me in no doubt she wanted shagging, and shagging hard, I duly obliged.

Given the earlier events I knew I could perform for ages this time, much to Kathy`s apparent joy, I was concerned Jackie would be annoyed, any concerns were quickly allied. I glanced over to see Jackie and Aiden had taken up a 69 position.

His head was moving between her legs and she was slobbering noisily over his cock, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw his rigid cock.

Now I was well aware cocks were all different lengths and girths but never did I realise they came that big, it was huge, both long and very thick. I couldn`t look away, Jackie moved flat on her back Aiden wasted no time in mounting her. She wrapped her legs around his back, she grunted and let out a guttural scream when he entered her, he wasn't holding back he went deep with his first thrust, deeper still with his second, his third thrust Jackie squealed louder than I had ever made her, he was her up to his balls.

I was still fucking Kathy who was moaning nicely as I gave her as much cock as I could, I reached around and found her swollen clitty with my finger, she groaned pushed back hard onto my cock as her climax approached, I could now feel her pussy as she came spasming on my cock, I rubbed her clit harder.

Amazingly she moved forwards and off my dick before reaching between her legs grasping my very rigid cock, she found her other hole and slowly worked he arse down onto me. I`d never felt anything so tight, her arse gripped my cock like a vice, it was absurd, ten thrusts and I was there, I drilled her arse hard and shot my load deep into her, not caring about anything just the sensations her tight arsehole was creating around my exploding cock.

My legs were gone, my cock softened and I fell into the chair, Kathy joined me and snuggled down her body warm and welcoming that bliss of afterglow of good sex.

We also had a front row seat for the show going on in front of us, and what a spectacle it was, Jackie was face down her head buried into the pillow, her hands clawing at the sheets, her arse high in the air presenting itself to Aiden.

Jackie seemed to be in a continual state of orgasm, her body shaking and trembling, Aiden withdrew his cock completely turning to look at Kathy and myself.

I reckoned he was showing off, his cock was enormous, it appeared even bigger, a wicked smile crossed his face, he plunged his massive tool balls deep into Jackie, who grunted and squealed even louder. Aiden fucked her hard, very hard, actually lifting her knees off the bed with some thrusts.

Jackie`s head came up off the pillow, she arched her back, Aiden increased his pace, his arse was almost a blur, Jackie let out a throaty scream as an orgasm of epic proportions swept over her. Aiden kept up the pace and hardness of the sex, Jackie was in another world, one taken over totally by the severe cocking she was getting.

I had never witnessed a girl cum for so long or so hard as she did then, her whole-body trembling, her arse thrusting back just as hard as he fucked her, it was pure animal sex, she was creaming, demanding him to fuck her harder, it was too much for even Aiden, he let out a roar as his own orgasm erupted. We could see his arse tighten as he filled her pussy, he must have shot a dozen squirts up her, she screamed her pleasure as he was lost in his own climax.