Young Couples Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand quickly found my cock her soft hands skilfully and quickly getting me interested again. She soon had me hard and without hesitation straddled me, she guided my cock into her sex, now if I thought Jenny`s pussy was hot this was a totally different ball game,

Oh yeah, if Jenny was hot and she was, Jackie was over boiling point, she sank down onto my cock in one movement, I was balls deep, she adjusted her position slightly, moving her bum around before she began to ride me.

Unlike Jenny, Jackie rode hard using every inch of my cock, I tweaked her nipples she squealed her pleasure, I went at them a little harder, she squealed louder. Without warning she bounced off my cock, my cock, it was shining with her juices. She turned around, reached between her legs grabbed my hard cock and reversed impaling herself onto me. I later learned they called this position reverse cowgirl.

The sensation of this new position was enlightening, she had my cock at 45 degrees, I had never felt so big. I watched her increase her pace, for the first time in my life I saw a girl's asshole, as she pounded backwards onto my cock her little ring appeared to stretch. I watched her asshole mesmerised by it, as time and time again my cock disappeared into her pussy then reappeared.

It didn't take her long before she announced she was cumming, I noticed she had her hand between her legs and appeared to be rubbing herself, seconds later I felt her pussy spasming around my cock as her climax took over her.

Once again too much for me, her spasming fanny gripping my cock sent me over the edge, gloriously, I bucked my hips, grabbed her ankles and pushed her forwards, she was squealing in what I assumed was pleasure, we climaxed together.

We collapsed side by side both sweaty both breathing hard, Jackie was the first to say anything, "I just love it when we cum together, don't you?"

"Mmmmmm," I thought it best to agree, as I had no experience of a woman ever cumming.

Jenny

Wow, wow, wow, my mind was racing, my body twitching as I recovered from my very first orgasm induced by someone other than myself, and it was magical, absolutely epic, a most significant moment in my life.

Pete placed a little kiss on my pubic mound on his way upwards, he cleaned my juices from his face with his discarded shirt, again I was really embarrassed.

He kissed all the way up my body paying special attention to my now hyper sensitive nipples, God they were on fire! My whole body ached for sex, I had never needed or desired it so strongly as I did right then.

Pete moved slowly upwards, my legs were now spread wide, I was more than ready for his cock, or so I thought. He kissed my neck lovely little teasing kisses, when I felt what had to be the crown of his cock come into contact with my pussy lips. He stopped kissing me and we gazed into each other's eyes. I saw pure desire and lust.

I fancy he saw the same.

With expertise he had positioned his cock in the right spot at the entrance to my body, I felt him begin to nudge forwards, his knob end began to enter me, well it began to stretch me, he probed gently, my fanny opening and stretching little by little. I had to bite my lip, he was smiling still staring down at me, he pushed a little harder, my fanny protested as he attempted to penetrate me, he pushed harder, I opened my legs as wide as I could, he pushed again

"Aaaaagggghhhh, Oooooooh," I wasn't screaming but my cries were certainly not of pleasure, he pushed again, "Aaaaghhhh, Ooooooh, oooo, ooooo, Ugggghhhh," I felt my fanny stretching, his cock entered me, with just his tip inside me, for a while he kept perfectly still, then he began to move his cock forwards into me just a fraction deeper before going back leaving just the tip inside me.

My poor little fanny had never felt anything like this, even when I lost my cherry it was nowhere near this painful, all the time he was staring at me. Slowly he began his movements again gradually going a little deeper, once again my fanny stretched painfully trying to accept him, I was grunting every time he pushed deeper.

My mind couldn't decide if it was pain or pleasure, it had begun to feel nice where my fanny had been stretched but when he hit new ground it hurt. I had grave doubts whether I could take much of this, but Pete then surprised me again, he took my legs behind my knees in the crook of his elbows, he then leant forward and kissed me, at this time his cock didn't penetrate me any deeper in this position. What it did do was allow my pussy to get better acclimatise to this huge invader, I felt absolutely full of cock and he began again to slowly shaft me

I closed my eyes, he went in deeper using longer strokes, first the pain then the pleasure, how much cock was this bloke trying to stuff up me? It must have taken ages, I don't know, but I eventually felt his nuts touch my bum, thank goodness!

He rested with his cock buried up me to the hilt. I opened my eyes he was smiling, I smiled I don't know why but my reaction apparently gave him a signal to start fucking me, and boy did he fuck me.

Long harish strokes slamming deeper than anything had ever been in my cunt, I didn't know whether to scream and try and get him off me or go with it, grin and bear it, my quandary answered itself.

After about ten long fairly hard strokes thankfully my pussy began to react, any pain disappeared to be replaced by pure pleasure, nothing I had ever experienced or dreamed of was ever this good.

I looked down between our bodies his cock looked huge, it felt huge, it was huge, but the pleasure it was giving my little pussy was fantastic, and his long hard strokes pistoning in and out were sending me wild.

"Fuck meeeeee," I demanded, "Fuck meee with that big cock," I had never talked during sex previously it came naturally now, "Please, ooooh, ooohh, yeeessss, harder, fuck me harder, please, Aaaaah yeeeeeeesssssss" My hands racked his back as he duly met my demands, I could feel an orgasm of truly epic proportions approaching when the bastard withdrew completely, it took a second for my body to register what he had done? Had he cum, had I been so self-centred I hadn't noticed?

I had been on the very cusp of another climax and I won`t lie and say I wasn't disappointed he hadn't taken me there again. However, he had taken me to a place I never realised a man could take me, I resided myself that was the end, I was more than prepared to smuggle down and sleep with him.

If I thought he was finished how wrong I was, without notice he flipped me onto my tummy grabbed my hips lifted me onto my knees.

My god, just what was he doing? He grabbed my hips firmly I felt his cock nudging against my still open pussy lips, I opened my legs a little wider, he went into me balls deep in one very forceful thrust.

I screamed this time with pure lust and pleasure, "Oooooooh yesssssss," I pushed back against his every thrust, I assumed this was what I had heard referred to as doggie style, and it was fantastic, I buried my head into the pillow my knuckles turned white I grabbed it so tightly, soon my body was wracked in orgasmic ecstasy.

Eventually I began to come down from the height of pleasure, again I thought that was it, but Pete picked up his pace, another orgasm began to build rapidly, was there no end to this?

I then felt his cock stiffen and expand, it stretched my pussy even wider, if that were possible! My next climax erupted almost immediately as he pounded me with new vigour, I knew he was close to cumming and we climaxed together, he pounded my pussy hard almost lifting my knees off the bed, the only consideration for him now was his own satisfaction, he fucked me harder as his own climax took over him, and I loved it.

Steve

I lay next to Jackie she was still breathing heavily I watched her boobs rising and falling, her breathing slowly returning to normal, she kissed me before she turned her back to me and went to sleep. I was tired but buzzing from the sex, the amazing sex I had just enjoyed, my mind went to Jenny. I hoped she was okay I hoped Pete had treated her well, he was a nice guy but I reckoned very experienced with the opposite sex, I hoped he hadn't done anything out of her comfort zone, I drifted off to sleep my last thought was Jackie`s little puckered asshole.

It was still dark when I was awoken by Jackie`s hand once again stroking my cock I moaned she stroked it slowly, I was hard, very hard, my stiffy in need of relief. Jackie pulled back the duvet and examined my cock, "Oooooooh just look at that," She exclaimed, "And all for me," She slid down and took me into her mouth.

After a few minutes she moved onto her back it seemed natural to climb on top of her, I found her pussy and slipped easily into her, she moaned as I hit a decent rhythm, by the time I rolled off her we were both once again sweating and breathing heavily.

I had never experienced morning sex with Jenny, I`d never experienced a blow job until last night, and now I was getting another one.

Jackies mouth once again got me hard and wet with her saliva, when she seemed satisfied, she moved up the bed, lay on her back and opened her legs, again I instinctively rolled on top of her, she guided me into her hot snatch, I began to ride her, God she was randy, her hips rising to meet my every thrust.

Unusually my own orgasm seemed someway off, I was finding it difficult to cum this seemed to meet with Jackie`s approval and delight, she orgasmed three times before I lost my self-control and gave it to her harder, she seemed delighted with that as well???

A few minutes later she kissed me flounced to the bathroom, I watched her pert little arse as she went, it was then I knew I wanted more of her, much, much, more.

Jenny

The following morning, we cuddled for a while chatting, laughing, happy in one another's company, before Pete announced he was going for a shower and get ready for work, I remained in bed I didn't start until after lunch today a couple of hours after the others.

I wondered how Steve and Jackie had faired, I had doubts. I considered if Pete had been shagging Jackie for the past few weeks in the manner he had screwed me last night, Steve certainly had something to live up to that was for certain.

Pete came back into the bedroom, he was drying his hair with a towel apart from that he was totally naked, my gaze went straight to his cock. I swallowed hard when I took in his length and girth, it was soft, hanging down his thigh, the head of it was exposed and reminded me of a plum, Pete noticed me staring and laughed, "Admiring the view?" He quipped much to my embarrassment, I found it difficult to stop staring at his dick, it was mesmerising me.

I remained under the duvet until he had left, he did give me a lovely long kiss just before he went and couldn't resist slipping his hand under the duvet caressing my boobs, my nipples reacted much to his amusement, "Later darling, later," He tweaked my nipple and left a shudder went through me.

I got up and showered wrapped a towel around myself before realising I had an issue, all my clean clothes were next door in my chalet, I had about ten minutes to be out of the door. I found my thong under the bed, it was horrible, still wet, cold and very grungy I couldn't bring myself to wear it so I made sure the towel was tightly wrapped around me and headed along the landing.

I wondered if Steve and Jackie would be in a compromising position, the idea somewhat titillated me. I opened my chalet door with apprehension I was somewhat relieved they weren't there, I went inside and began to dress, I noticed the strong odour of sex lingering in the air.

Looking around I noticed the bed was in one hell of a mess I walked over and could clearly see a large damp patch, touching the pillow it was still slightly warm indicating they had only just left. I noticed Jackies G-string by the foot of the bed. I giggled to myself when I realised, she must have gone to work without any panties.

I dressed quickly and went back to Pete`s chalet if I thought the aroma of sex was prevalent next door it was predominant in this one.

I opened the windows and then thought I should check the sheets, oh my god there was a huge damp patch, I left a note for the maid asking her for clean sheets I blushed at the thought of her knowing, but then realised she would blame Jackie, ha ha.

Steve

I had finished my morning shift and decided to go for a coffee and a spot of lunch, walking into the café I noticed Jenny eating alone. I couldn't ignore her, so grabbed my lunch and joined her, she looked absolutely radiant, almost glowing, I didn't know whether to be happy for her or disappointed for myself

We chatted nicely both avoiding any reference to any of last night`s escapades, I certainly dreaded her saying she hated every minute of it and it was a mistake and that was the end of it. I also dreaded her saying how good it was and she wanted more.

I was completely torn knowing deep inside I wanted more of Jackie.

Jenny

I was happy to see Steve and glad he joined me for lunch, he was certainly perky.

I was apprehensive, had Jackie been too much for him, had his lack of experience pissed her off, would she want to run back to Pete and his big cock tonight?

I wouldn't blame her, but secretly I hoped she wouldn't.

Before we went back to work we had a couple of minutes uneasy silence, I suggested we needed to talk, thankfully Steve agreed, we arranged 5 o'clock in the bar.

Steve

All afternoon I was on tenterhooks, just before I was due to meet Jenny I bumped into Jackie, "Hello lover," She greeted me with a sexy smile, her big blue eyes sent me weak at the knees. "Spoken to Jen yet? She asked

"Ten minutes," I replied glancing at my watch/

"Hope she had a good time," I knew Jackie was referring to last night.

"Me too," I offered fairly limply, without too much optimism in my voice.

"It will be alright," Jackie assured me with perhaps a knowing smile, "I can almost guarantee it," She winked sexily, kissed me one the cheek, "Whatever, we`ll have a drink afterwork tonight," She left on that note.

Jenny

Steve was already in the bar which thankfully was nice and quiet, he was sitting in a secluded alcove and had already got us a drink. I looked into his eyes, my heart skipped a beat, he was a lovely guy and I didn't want to hurt him, I took a huge gulp of wine,

"Let`s not pussy foot around," I started, "Was last night acceptable to you?"

Straight and direct, he nodded his head, "If the other two are in agreement are we sticking with a similar arrangement tonight?"

"I, I, I," he found words difficult, "I`m happy," I was unsure he was being truthful, "If that's what you want." He added.

I relaxed thank goodness for that, half way there just Pete and Jackie to fall in line.

I was 99.9% sure Pete hadn't had enough of my little arse; it was just Jackie whom I considered may throw a spanner into the works.

Steve

Boy did I feel guilty, I loved Jenny without question but my desire to have more of the sex I had experienced last night with Jackie appeared to eclipse my love, was that wrong? Somehow, I felt it was just destined to be.

I was jealous of Pete, shagging my girl, I didn't want to think of him having sex with her, but she seemed happy with things so I supposed it must be alright, my cock also began to stiffen at the idea of them together.

Jackie had already indicated she was up for more sex with me, I just wondered about Pete, after Jackie would he find Jenny dull, unadventurous, moreover would she satisfy his sexual needs and desires?

Jenny

Jackie made a point of coming to see me, she suggested a coffee, my heart was racing, sex with her boyfriend was dominating all my thoughts, what he had done to me last night, what he would do to me tonight, my fanny was reacting at the possibilities.

"How was last night?" She asked pretty matter of factly.

"Okay yeah," Not wanting to show too much enthusiasm.

"Only okay, eh?" She looked serious, "Back to normal tonight then,"

My heart sank, Jackie must have noticed my disappointment.

"I mean if it was only, okay?????"

"Well to be honest it was a little better than okay," I was trying here, although embarrassed.

"What, just a little bit better than okay?" She looked seriously at me and raised a knowing eyebrow, questioningly.

"Well okay, okay, it was a lot better than just okay, a lot, lot better being truthful."

Jackie broke into a broad grin, "Told you you`d enjoy him, didn't I?"

"You did."

"And his cock, what did you think?"

She was really embarrassing me now, "Wonderful, wonderful," I said quietly.

"Mmmmm wonderful I agree," She never said big, "Best you've ever had?"

Christ she was going to ask for chapter and verse in a minute, I just nodded, not wishing to reveal it was only the second cock I`d had, or the only one I`d ever really seen.

"Best you've ever had, eh? She laughed at my embarrassment, I knew my face was red, "May as well carry on with the arrangement then I suppose."

I breathed another sigh of relief, the realisation I was going to enjoy a similar experience tonight caused my pussy to tingle, I knew my panties were getting a little more than simply moist.

I also surmised she must be happy with Steve, although I wasn't brash enough to ask. I decided to assess things after another night of passion with Pete, maybe I had dreamed the whole thing? Although the slight soreness of my fanny when I showered this morning supported the fact, and my pussy lips had been open all day really knocked that theory into touch.

Steve

After our evening shift we met for the pre-arranged drinks in the bar, the two girls appeared more than happy our little arrangement was going to be extended for another night at the very least, Jackie was very attentive and whispered in my ear she was more than ready to go, we excused ourselves leaving Jenny and Pete to finish their drinks.

I couldn't help but notice Jenny had a huge smile when we said goodnight, a pang of guilt or was it jealousy swept over me for a few seconds.

Jenny

Having a after work beer with Steve and Jackie that second night was always going to be a little awkward, all I wanted to do was get back to the chalet and have sex, attempting to hide it wasn't so easy, especially when Pete slipped his arm around my shoulders, I felt my nipples beginning to respond. My pussy had been twitchy all day and now we were so close to round two I could hardly contain myself, had anyone suggested another drink I may well have killed them.

Steve

On our way back to the chalet Jackie turned and gave me a sloppy wet kiss," I want to suck your cock," She informed me quite matter of factly.

My cock responded instantly at the thought, as soon as we had shut the door, she wasted no time in getting the object of her desires into her mouth. She went at me slowly at first building to a climax, I managed to resist cumming although it took quite some effort.

We fucked like the two randy people we were, Jackie orgasmed and I came just as she was calming down

Before work at 11 the following morning we had fucked three more times before she waltzed off into the bathroom singing to herself.

I guessed she was happy and satisfied, I knew I was.

Jenny

Would our second night compare to our first?

If I`m honest the second night was better than the first, Pete took his time and teased me even longer, my arse came off the bed several times on the very cusp of orgasm when he always stopped completely.

Naturally my frustrations grew and grew, the sexual tension building to a crescendo whereby I grabbed the back of his head and drove my pussy hard onto his lips and tongue. He didn't disappoint, my climax was huge a real toe curler, I screamed my pleasure I had little doubt anyone within earshot also had little doubt about exactly what had occurred, and I didn't give a hoot.