Young Doctors Need to Relax Pt. 04

Story Info
Doctors use each other’s bodies, for science of course.
2.6k words
4.74
3.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in my chair, exhausted from being in surgery all day. I am a surgical resident, so I had to check on all of my patients before leaving for the night. It was already 9pm and I had just finished my last note.

My co-resident and friend, James, sat next to me at the desks in the middle of my hospital's burn unit. Fortunately there weren't any patients admitted to the unit currently, so we went there at the end of the day for some peace and quiet while finishing our work.

"Are you done yet?" I asked him.

He gave me a surprised look. "Are you joking Mike?" he replied. "I have 5 more notes to write!"

"You need to get faster."

"You know I hate this," he sighed. He stood up and stretched. James was not a general surgery resident like me. He was a plastic surgery resident, so he only had to spend a few months with us taking out gall bladders and appendixes.

James had the stereotypical good looks of plastic surgeons. He worked out religiously, pinpointing muscles to sculpt. He looked like he had his teeth whitened professionally, and I assumed he had regular visits with a spray tanning salon because he glowed even though it was the thick of winter, making his blue eyes appear brighter. His brown hair hung over his chiseled jaw, and his lips were full and feminine appearing, framed by a perfectly manicured short beard.

After surgeries, he would immediately change into his own form-fitting scrubs that showed off his V shaped body and toned legs with his name embroidered. Altogether, he looked like he belonged on the cover of GQ. I probably enjoyed working with him because I enjoyed the view.

"I want to wake up at 8am, do a few boob jobs, get paid a couple mil, and go home. I can't wait to be an attending," he said.

"Do you really get satisfaction from doing cosmetic surgeries all day?" I asked.

"Satisfaction! Satisfaction?? You better fucking believe I do. Not everyone is born looking hot like me and you!"

I was thrown off by the random compliment. He had made statements throughout the month about my "hot" body, but I kept inviting him to my gym with me (and the showers after) with no success. Apparently his home gym was "fully loaded."

He paused and looked around to make sure it was still just us at the collection of desks in the middle of the small unit. The unit remained empty.

"You promise to keep something secret?"

"Uhh, sure." I said, intrigued.

He got out his phone. "Check out what me and my attending did for my wife."

He showed me pictures of a sexy woman with large lips and a beautiful body wearing a bikini.

"Wow, she's beautiful. Good for you James, you have a hot wife." I said flatly.

"That's the before shot." He scrolled to the next picture of the same woman, now with huge tits barely fitting into a transparent bra.

"Check those out." He scrolled to the next photo, a picture of him standing behind his wife, holding her giant tits in his hands. The next picture showed his wife wearing a thong squeezed between absurdly enhanced butt cheeks. I held my hands over my growing dick, staring in awe.

"Look at how natural they look. It's a new implant we're trying out. But the bounce isn't quite right. Look," he instructed, while he watched his own video analytically.

He scrolled, this time to a video of him fucking his wife doggy style. My bisexual brain was going haywire. Her body was ludicrously disproportionate, a dream for straight and bisexual men who love curves, but no one would believe her assets were real based on the lack real bounce with his thrusts.

Nonetheless, my dick was straining painfully in my underwear at this point. In the video James pulled his dick out of his wife and walked toward the camera, his large dick bouncing as he walked. His body was magnificent as well, looking like a true Adonis with full pecs and a six pack. He lacked tan lines, making me wonder if he tanned nude. And his dick was a specimen to behold.

"Sorry, dude, didn't mean to show myself off," he said, but I got the sense that he did want me to see his naked body because he let me keep watching even though his wife was no longer visible.

I was feeling horny as hell. "Damn James, you guys look like porn stars with ass and tits like that....not to mention your giant dick."

He laughed. "We look better than porn stars. We don't use the cheap stuff to look good. I knew I needed a curvy wife. But like I said not all of us are born with our favorite assets. We can't all be stacked in the right places like you!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Stand up."

I stood up, and he gave my ass a hard spank. "You have a true bubble butt, my friend. A lot of women, and some men, would pay a lot of money for that ass."

"Well, I had to work for this butt." I had concentrated on growing my glutes ever since discovering the pleasure of bottoming. "I told you I go to the gym everyday. Plus, a friend gave me a tip. Now it's your turn to keep a secret."

I turned away from him and lowered my pants, showing my round ass looking sexy in a jockstrap. "Wearing a jockstrap makes my ass even better." He openly stared and reached out to touch my ass before deciding against it. I pulled my pants back up.

"Wow Mike, your ass is incredible. There's a resident that walks around the hospital with a huge ass, that blonde guy. I can tell he got his ass done by a good surgeon."

"Dude, that's my friend Kyle! He didn't get a butt lift, he just rides his bike everywhere and does a million squats a day or something. It's all natural."

"How the hell do you know?"

"Because I fucked him."

James stared at me. I saw the huge tent in his scrub pants. "Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"And...and you're saying that ass is natural? I have to see it for myself. Could...you text him? You said he's your friend."

"Yea, we're friends," I responded, getting my phone out. "I'm not sure he's here this late though."

Kyle immediately texted me back, apparently bored on the labor and delivery unit, just one floor above us.

"He's coming down! I didn't tell him why."

Soon, Kyle walked into the burn unit, looking confused. "Interesting place for a hangout, bro."

"There aren't any patients admitted here, so we enjoy the peace...and privacy. This is James, a plastics resident. He doesn't believe your ass is real, so he wants proof."

Kyle laughed, glancing down at my dick still quite full underneath my scrubs.

James looked shocked that I jumped straight to the point. "All I'm saying is that in my PROFESSIONAL opinion, your dimensions must have been surgically enhanced."

"Oh, this is all me," Kyle responded, flashing a beautiful smirking smile and grabbing his own ass in his hands. "Although I appreciate the attention, gentlemen. What has you all horned up at 9pm on a Tuesday?"

I responded, "James was showing me porn, that he made with his wife. It's pretty damn hot."

James looked incredulous. "It's not porn! It's research. We are trying to maximize implant size while still maintaining recoil and buoyancy."

Kyle laughed again. "Well, if you show me your 'research', I'll show you my ass and we can get this settled. My intern will call me if she needs help."

James paused but pulled his phone out again. He showed Kyle the same video, again letting Kyle watch the full video including James' close up on his dick.

"Fuck dude, you're a slugger." He said to James.

"Thanks. Now drop your pants."

Kyle looked unsure now. "How private is this unit? Let's go in a room."

We agreed, following him into a patient room and closing the privacy curtain.

Kyle started by taking off his scrub top, looking as gorgeous as ever. He dropped his scrub pants to reveal two meaty round globes allowed to be free in his jockstrap.

James got right next to Kyle's ass. "Unbelievable." He analyzed each centimeter of Kyle. "No incision lines."

Then James started groping Kyle, followed by spanking him, in awe of each jiggle. "See, this is what we are trying to accomplish with our implants." Still staring at his ass, he continued, "but I need to do a direct comparison. I need to see how your ass looks and feels on a dick."

Kyle laughed hard at that. "Dude, if you want to fuck me, just say so."

"It's for research! For science!"

"I would believe that more of your cock wasn't sticking straight up," Kyle responded pointy at the tent in James's pants. "I'll play ball, but I need to blow my load before going back upstairs too."

James paused and looked at me. "Mike, can you film Kyle's ass bouncing on my cock? For research?"

My own dick was bursting in my underwear but I agreed.

Kyle said "First I want those silicone lips on my cock."

James looked offended. "My lips don't have silicone, it's a proprietary filler to enhance..."

"Shut the fuck up, and put those dick-sucking lips around my cock."

James took off his shirt and pants, then realizing how much his dick was clearly straining against his Calvin Klein underwear, he dropped those too, allowing his dick to spring free.

Kyle said "Oh shit," now seeing what he agreed to put in his ass.

James dropped to his knees and took Kyle's dick into his mouth, his supple lips creating a vaccuum seal as he bobbed up and down. I started recording the video on my phone, but soon my dick couldn't take it any longer. I took off my clothes, finally freeing my own hard cock.

"I think the camera man needs a turn," I said, standing next to Kyle.

Without hesitating, James pulled off of Kyle's dick and put mine into his mouth. His mouth, and especially those enhanced lips, felt incredible around my cock. His tongue seemed eager, but his hands were just plain greedy. His hands were digging into my ass as my dick went in and out of his throat.

In between my moans of pleasure, I leaned over to kiss Kyle. We shared a sloppy kiss as I reached over to grope Kyle's large mounds.

As James gagged, he stood back up. He surveyed both of our bodies. "I'm used to being the hottest person in the room."

Kyle pushed James onto the bed so he was sitting with his dick pointing at the ceiling. "Don't worry slugger, you're still the biggest. Just relax."

Kyle turned around and started giving James a lap dance. I picked my phone back up and continued recording. Kyle used James' dick like a stripper pole, squeezing it between his supple ass cheeks, but not allowing him to enter. He shook his ass, twerking, and putting James in a trance. James reached up, tracing Kyle's muscular back and keeping his hands glued to Kyle's bowling ball sized ass cheeks. James spit into Kyle's hole and licked him, causing Kyle to pause and close his eyes in pleasure. James was smushing Kyle's ass against his face, getting lost.

Finally, he grabbed Kyle by the hips and positioned him over his dick. I recorded as his dick disappeared inch by inch into Kyle, causing him to groan, clearly a mix of pressure and pleasure.

Kyle worked into a rhythm, his ass jiggling and bouncing on James' dick obscenely.

"I think we have enough footage here," I said putting down the phone. I needed to join in.

I put Kyle's dick in my mouth causing Kyle to almost scream. I loved the feeling of a hot cock in my mouth. James continued pumping into his ass while I sucked his dick. Kyle took control now, sliding up and down on James' dick and therefore allowing his dick to slide in and out of my mouth. I could tell he was about to cum because he grabbed my hair, somewhat painfully, to steady my head while he mouth-fucked me, keeping James' dick within him. I tasted his salty cum in my mouth, allowing him to finish before swallowing all that I could.

He climbed off of James' dick and onto the bed on all fours. "Go deeper and harder," he told James. He looked at me and licked his lips.

James re-entered Kyle from behind as I stood in front of Kyle, presenting him with my throbbing erection. He plunged my cock into his mouth and gave me a breathless blowjob while James pounded into him from behind. James slapped his ass, lost in fascination with Kyle. Kyle whimpered around my dick. I pulled out of his mouth, making sure he was okay, and he immediately pulled my cock back in.

"You're such a little slut," I said to Kyle. "You need this dick in your mouth, don't you?"

He nodded yes as he licked my cock from base to tip. He barely maintained his balance while taking James' giant dick from behind. I watched James pound into him, and I became jealous of both of them.

I pulled my dick from Kyle's mouth and climbed onto the bed. James paused, giving Kyle a moment to breathe. "My turn, big guy."

"I haven't finished yet," James said. "But I have an excellent idea dude! I'll fuck your ass now. It will be good to compare your more muscular round ass to Kyle's bouncy fat Kardashian ass."

"Hey, my ass isn't fat!" Kyle responded, still on all fours.

James reassured him, "It's a compliment! You have the perfect amount of fat and muscle for the ideal jiggle ratio."

"Sounds good doc, let's get back to fucking."

I placed my dick at Kyle's hole and found Heaven as I entered. Then, I felt James spit into his dick and ready himself at my hole. I started moving back and forth slowly, relishing the feel of a dick inside me while my own plunged into Kyle.

But James couldn't take it slow, he shoved himself onto me, causing me to topple over Kyle, essentially lying on top of him with my dick still deep between his ass cheeks. James started drilling into me, pounding my ass as my pelvis was cushioned by Kyle's voluptuous ass cheeks.

"Mike, your ass feels incredible," squeezing my ass cheeks as he thrusted deep within me. Neither of us could last very long as I exploded cum deep within Kyle as I felt James erupt into my rectum.

We breathed heavily, three sweaty hot bodies layered on top of each other. We slowly pulled out of each other and walked to the adjoining bathroom to start the shower. The three of us stood under the hot water lathering each other up while making out. James continued to grope our asses, holding my ass in one hand and Kyle's in another, studying the weight and feel of each.

The three of us dried off, and Kyle returned to work, unsure how to explain why he had three missed calls. I sent James the video I recorded, and we promised the video would only be used for science, of course.