All Comments on 'Young Indian Wife at French Spa'

by rupanita

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Sexy Very Sweet

I really enjoyed this story it was different from the regular meet now and SEX now story. I loved it, it was sweet and raunchy at the same time. It turned me on without offending me .

HeatherLynnHeatherLynnabout 18 years ago
Very nice, passionate.

I felt the passion and the desire of the character. Thanks for writing in a style a woman can enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very sexy

As an Indian female, I really loved this story. It was real, it was sexy.. it turned me on! Very nice writing :)

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
SIMPLY WONDERFUL

So outragiously delicate, I found myself longing for some pampering myself, left me so horny and wet, it took us to a new level of sensuality, love it,

Jo_greeneyes.

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
Wonderful would be an understatement

Thank you for taking us to a higher level of sensuality, I was left quite breathless, thank you, I just want more of this emotional exctasy.

Jo_greeneyes

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
This was a gentle, loving, tender sensuous massage

The slow and gentle techniques described in this beautiful story are precisely the ones my partner and I taught in our intensive ten-session course, "Sensuous Massage for Loving Couples." We demonstrated many increasingly erotic massage strokes for each part of the body, and the students practiced those strokes on their own partners. By the end of each session, we'd hear the wonderful sounds of fulfilling orgasms coming from almost every massage table in the room. I'm retired now, but I'm still a certified massage instructor. I still give sensuous massages and lessons, but I no longer charge for the sessions. I just want to pass my skills on to the next generation. Author Rupanita's sensitively written story can almost be used as a tutorial, teaching lovers how to show their genuine love for each other with warm, loving caresses that lead to a satisfying sexual release. I look forward to finding more massage contributions submitted here by this genuinely talented couple.

JothikaJothikaover 15 years ago
Ticket to France

Very erotic, feminine tale...as an Indian girl, I couldn't imagine a more satisfying interracial story. This was very skillfully and sensitively written.

It's enough to make me want to swing by France this summer. :P

Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Impressive

Very well written story! I enjoyed it thoroughly.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
not bad

a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is La Maison de paradis? I want to send my wife there.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The scene with the water hose was hot!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous