Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From my point of view, Anita's only concern should have been the eight-inch dick filling her pussy. Self-centered, who me? Sure; and like, whatever! Yeah, well I'd heard all about the time she teamed up with Ashley, tag teaming Dad out in the garage. Hell, so it's not as if I had a problem with her wanting a second try at deep-throating good old Dad. Yeah, but I would have preferred her trying for it, while I banged eight full inches of hard dick in and out of her. Hey, just saying! Anyway, having rescued her, the bitch went back to riding eight inches of rock hard boner. Yeah, well the pleasure turned out to be short-lived!

Securing my place; and OK, because I liked being able to bang hard up in to her, I had my hands locked firmly on Anita's hips. It didn't help! Fuck no; because, she leaned precariously, her mouth again reaching for the taste of dick. Uh-huh, so something had to give, right? Right; because, once again I was left fucking her with barely half my dick. And the best I can say about that is that in that position the silly bitch could only manage half a mouthful of Dad's dick. But then, being creative, and OK, being in need of, well, of more than a partial pussy, I considered a change of positions. Only, the damn patio deck was concrete! Yeah, so anything involving, oh let's say the good old doggie style position, was out of the question. And, that was truly a bummer! Fuck yes; because, for this kid, banging my dick deep in to Anita, while watching my thrusts bounce her mouth up and down Dad's big dick would have been, well like totally awesome to the max!

Where there's a will, there's a way...right? Well yeah, so of course I came up with an actual doable solution. Obvious sure, but remember that just then there wasn't all that much blood fueling my brain. Anyway, I was all set to suggest something that had worked for me, Wayne, and my Sister, well more than once during a hot little ménage au trois. So, I was already picturing it, Dad parked in one of the chairs, Anita bent over, legs spread wide, her head bobbing up and down nine inches of dick as I took her from behind. Hey, it would have worked; only, he who hesitates and all that shit!

Beating me to the punch, Ashley levered herself up and off Wayne's lap. She stood there a moment, looking good; not to mention wickedly nasty as all get out with this trickle of cum sliding down one tan thigh. Anita noticed; I know, because I heard her quietly murmur "Ooh, she's so hot, and just so fucking nasty!" Hey, let's hear it for the girl's grasp of the obvious!

Ashley ignored Wayne and the rest of us spectators, bending and quickly pushing Dad's trunks the rest of the way down. Always willing to lend a helping hand-one way or another I mean-She helped him step out of them. Then, she was behind him, reaching around, one fist already closed around what showed of his fat cock. Damn straight, Anita had wriggled around, leaned over and had her lips locked back around Dad's handy plus-sized cock. So, there I was barely managing these pitiful half thrusts up in to the cock sucker. OK, OK, it wasn't all bad! I mean hey, I could see her lips riding up and down the top half of Dad's dick, while my sister's fist pumped slowly up and down the leftovers. Hot; Hell yes, but it wasn't going to last. And, it didn't!

An impatient Ashley cup Dad's balls in her free hand. The one still pistoning up and down his dick's glistening shaft pushed Anita's lips into a retreat. Anita made a final stand, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard on the head of Dad's dick. Oh Hell yes that would have done it for me...ooh, wow! Well hey, Dad sure wasn't complaining! Nope, and besides Anita's retreat left me with just a bit more pussy to work with. And, I was working with it, working hard in fact, when I heard Ashley say "You've had your turn girlfriend; yeah, and now it's mine!"

It figured, I suppose. Anyway, Anita didn't make a fuss or pitch a bitch. Big deal, she was pouching out a pouty lip, so maybe she wasn't all that happy about surrendering her mouth-filling treat. But hey, my dick wasn't complaining...so! Right, and hoping to distract Anita, I began to use a two handed grip to lift and then bring her crashing back down to meet my hard upward thrusts. Anita's tits are beauties and they're really firm, and they looked awfully good jiggling as I fucked her. Still, I wasn't so totally fixated that I failed to notice Ashley's frantic gesturing. Well, neither was Wayne. Anyway, he got the message and quickly abandoned his chair. Ashley went right for it, pushing Dad down in to Wayne's vacated place. Yeah, and in typical Ashley fashion, his butt hadn't even hit before she was on her knees. "Oh that fucking Bitch," growled Anita. Oh no, I thought, here it comes! But, by then, Anita was already grousing "No fair; I just bet she makes him fuck her!"

Taking a chance, I suggested "Uh-huh, as if that's not what you had in mind!" For sure it was something I would have expected out of Ashley; but then, Anita had been getting bolder and bolder. Still, it actually surprise me when Anita leaned forward to whisper into my ear. And, I sure didn't expect to hear anything like "No fair, I was hoping your Dad might want to go for a double penetration!"

Silly me; I mean, why hadn't I thought of it? And, like Holy shit, but that would have left Ashley just absolutely green with envy. So, of course I immediately added it to my bucket list, sure it was already on Ashley's. But then, Ashley had a mouthful of cock, so who knew what my uninhibited Sister had in mind; not me for damn sure!

Getting back to it, I got back to the much more urgent work of banging hard dick up into a clearly distracted Anita. Sure, Ashley made it look sensational and all; but, I'd already watched her blow Dad a couple of times. Wayne hadn't, and he was absolutely bug-eyed. Gosh, you might have thought he'd never seen a girl deep throating her daddy's massive nine-inch dick before!

Assuming Wayne was even still capable of it, I couldn't imagine what might have been running through his mind as Ashley stumbled to her feet, giggling as she walked up, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Well, but then I was wondering just what the fuck she whispered in his freaking ear. And actually I didn't have time to give it all that much thought. I mean, like holy shit and all; Ashley spun away, took two steps, bent over and latched on to the side of the recliner Anita and I were still using. Oh yeah, and like the insufferable nymphomaniac in training she is, she glanced back over her shoulder, her grin aimed at Dad as she began to wig-wag her ass. Like as if he could possibly have missed her less than subtle hint, Ashley breathily suggested "Come on Daddy, shut-up and fuck me!"

Huh; like what the fuck? I didn't get it; I mean, Dad had hardly said a word. But then, hey, Ashley's dumb come-on was at least half way to the point, which of course is better than she usually does. Lips zipped or not, one thing was certain. And, whether Wayne knew it or not, the rest of us did. Right, Ashley was going to get herself royally fucked. Now, there had been that time in the kitchen; but then, Wayne hadn't heard that story. Yeah, me bad! Anyway, that morning Mom and I looked on as Dad took my Sister bent over the kitchen island, relentless as he jack-hammered his nine incher in and out of her. Yeah, and seeing Dad's big dick stretching Ashley's twat taunt as he slowly slid inch after fat inch of dick in to her was just beyond freaking hot. And OK, the fact that I was busy power-driving thrusts in to Mom at the time iced that particularly wicked piece of cake. Oops, never mind; it's like practically ancient history anyway!

Out on the patio Ashley waited. And, when Dad stepped up and grabbed hold of her hips I lost sight of his dick. So, I decided to keep an eye on Wayne. Uh-huh, and I knew exactly when Dad penetrated Ashley. Yeah, it would have been about the time my mesmerized bug-eyed buddy's mouth dropped open.

Ashley's mouth was open too. Right, I mean how else would she have managed to screech "Woowoo!" And then, as Dad began to rapidly repeat his opening move, she added a less screechy, but even more insistent sounding "More Daddy, oh god yes, fuck me!"

Ashley had her head pillowed on my abs, which had me thinking about the wicked close up view she had of my dick plunging in and out of her girlfriend's pussy. Never mind that; because, what Anita did then is something I would have expected out of Ashley. But, it was Anita who grabbed a fistful of Ashley's hair and yanked her head up. Then, in one smooth move Anita levered herself up, already pushing Ashley's head down as she slid back and away from my pussy drenched dick. And OK, it's a real, real good thing Ashley's mouth was open. But it was; so yippee, the head of my dick slipped safely deep in to Ashley's throat. Right, and maybe Anita wasn't precisely cackling...still! But, she definitely snickered, before mockingly suggesting "You go girlfriend; I mean, woowoo, get it while you can I always say!"

Actually, that "Get it while you can" bit was one of my Sister's more frequently espoused lines. Only just then Ashley hadn't been in any position to do any espousing. I mean Anita was using a fistful of Ashley's hair to, well, to dribble my sister's head. Hey, it worked for me! After all, every downward shove drove the head of my dick deep into her throat. So, guess who was beginning to think seriously about letting himself cum? Yeah, and think about it was all I got to do. Right, and there wasn't much I could do about it either. Hey, I mean it wasn't as if I could buck cock up in to my Sister's mouth, not with Anita parked on my thighs anyway. Unfortunately, Anita was also in possession of Ashley's head. Still, it was Almost worth it; because, once again Anita yanked Ashley's head up, snickering as she gleefully declared "Sorry girlfriend, you're not getting any of Dave's! But hey, I bet your Daddy would just love another chance to feed you a nice big helping of cum!"

It was just an opinion; still, I didn't think Dad was about to pitch a bitch. Now I'd been checking, and yeah, Dad had been paying attention. Sure, he was still banging thrusts into Ashley; he just didn't appear to be in a hurry to bring things to, well to a climax! Anyway, he had slowed things way down. And of course, he was chuckling as he shook his head. Right and being hip to Ashley's ways, Dad would have seen it coming. So, when Ashley wriggled forward, extricating herself from his dick, Dad let her go, stepping back as he danced a nasty swat off her ass. He was grinning...well yeah! But then, so was Anita!

Of course Anita was grinning! And why not; after all by then she had reclaimed her place and was sitting impaled on the eight inches of hard dick my Sister's lips had left conveniently well lubricated. So yeah, I was grinning. Gosh, and from my angle, I couldn't tell about Ashley. No, but I would have bet her mouth was open way too wide for a grin. Uh-huh, so is it any wonder that Dad was grinning? As for Wayne, didn't know, didn't care!

Unlike me, Ashley didn't mind kneeling on concrete. Hey, my Sis is a world class cocksucker with knees of steel...just saying! Still, I didn't expect Ashley was grinning. It would have been a neat trick considering the eager cock-sucker's mouth was already crammed full of hard dick. Yup, the showoff had her hands behind her back, head bobbing as her lips repeatedly, not to mention rapidly slalomed up and down the full length of Dad's thick nine-inch dick. Then, Ashley stopped, flashing her infamously impish lip-licking grin as she stared up at Dad. Dad nodded once; and then, he just reached out and took her head between his hands. Oh Hell yes, I knew what was coming. Right, and if I hadn't needed my hands to keep Anita's ass bouncing up and down my dick, I might even have applauded. Anita did, even adding a panted "All of it; yeah, feed it all to her Mr. Steel!"

It didn't make sense; I mean, just what the fuck did Anita think Dad was doing? Like Holy shit; anyone could see Dad had hold of Ashley's head and was, well Ok slowly corkscrewing his hips as he drilled nine thick inches of hard dick in and out of her mouth. Dave was positively bug-eyed. Me, well I'd seen it before. And Anita, well she just kept squealing "Do it, do it," at regular intervals. Naturally, Dad went right on doing it! This afternoon, apparently not willing to let the showoff take control, he didn't let Ashley swat his hands aside. Dad's been there; knows Ashley's nasty ways, and didn't appear inclined to put up with her usual shenanigans. So, as Dad went right on fucking her mouth with these balls deep thrusts, my Sister's hands were back behind her back. What can I say? Ashley loves getting her mouth fucked; yup, and is usually looking forward to having a freaking river of cum splashed into her throat. And, if the guy happens to pull out and splash that river of cum across her face, well, it's going to be across her grinning face. It's true! Ask anyone!

Unassisted, Anita began to power herself up and down my dick. So, somewhat distracted, I sort of stopped caring about my Sister and her notoriously wicked ways. Luckily, for her anyway, Dad was on it. So, I was back to assisting Anita, bucking up hard to meet her downward plunges, when I heard Dad blow out this explosive grunt. Yup, and recognizing that all too familiar sound effect; damn straight, I knew Dad was through holding back. Well, I went on doing my thing, while continuing to watch Dad as he began to, well, unrestrainedly piston a flurry of fully penetrating thrusts in to Ashley's mouth. Anita saw, thumping my chest as she whooped "Woowoo, yeah go for it Mr. Steel!"

Good, but unnecessary advice, I thought. Anyway, seeing as how I could go right on fucking my Sister's BFF while watching that Sister suck our Dad's dick, I went right on bouncing my dick up into that overly exuberant BFF. Hey, my own BFF was hanging around somewhere too; yeah, like I cared!

Ashley is only his step-daughter. So, she doesn't get it from him. Still, and no doubt about it, but Daddy can be a bit of a show boater too. Uh-huh, so considering the players, I eased back on the uninhibitedly aggressive jabs I had been banging up in to Anita. I mean, there was a good chance and I didn't want to miss it, ooh, like seriously! Yup, I figured it was a good bet my grandstanding Sister would finagle a way to wind up with her face glazed like a freaking donut. I mean, like as if that turned out not to be just what Dad had in mind in the first freaking place. And, as things turned out...

As the saying goes, been there, done that! So, I recognized the move; and When Dad's rapid-fire thrusts turned in to slow deep jabs, each accompanied by an exultant grunt of pleasure, oh Hell yes, I knew he was launching gushes of cum straight in to Ashley's throat. So did Anita, who grumpily complained "No fair; hot yeah, but that's not what I've been waiting to see!" Yup, she should have known better!

Wayne's head bobbed, nodding as he stared fixedly. So, I knew Wayne knew. Ashley for sure knew, and yeah, probably Dad knew too. No shit, Anita should have known. Right, it was Ashley after all, and the fat lady hadn't done any singing. So, it didn't exactly take me by surprise, when with a summer's worth of practice behind her, timing it perfectly, Ashley grabbed for Dad's hips as her lips relinquished their hold on his cum erupting dick. She held on, her face target-zero as Dad went right on pumping out these freaking massive blasts of the white stuff. Well, Ashley got enough cum splashed across her face to leave a subdued sounding Wayne muttering "Fuck, the stuff's everywhere!"

Anita managed a grumbled "No fair!" That, was right before she snarled "Fuck it," thumping me again as she ordered "Do it Dave, fuck me you shit!" OK, so I figured she meant it!

Guess what I had planned? And, if I hadn't known Ashley would call me a copy-cat, I would have pulled out and sent my exploding load geysering over Anita's tits and belly. Hey, with her bodacious rack standing between my dick and her face it would have been the only possible target. But it didn't matter; because, Anita went just freaking wild, frantic to catch up with an orgasm that, unfortunately alluded her. I tried to help, but it was too late. Still, I was bucking up enthusiastically into her savage downward plunges, arching upwards as she ground hard against me as, yeah, as my cum-spurting dick erupted inside her. And, like I said, Anita didn't cum. But, she did wind-up as out of breath as me. Huh, at least it kept her from calling me nasty names, now didn't it!

Dad began to laugh, so of course I had to look. Well, he stood there staring down at Ashley, who looked positively stunned. Seriously, it was almost as if she couldn't believe she was on her knees, half a ton of cum splotching her face. Like Holy shit, by then shouldn't she have been used to it? Whatever, Dad pulled her to her feet and together they made a dash for the pool. Well, apparently having decided that a cool dip was a better idea then fingering herself through a quickie orgasm, Anita swung off me. Me, well Hey, I was comfortable and in danger of slipping off in to a short nap. Fat chance, Anita grabbed my hands, pulling me up and demanding "Come on stud, move it already!" Fine, so I let her drag me over to where I could, well fuck, just fall in. No shit, I'm lucky not to have hurt myself!

Dad was swimming laps. Wayne sat on the pool's edge kicking his legs like a little kid. Of course, like me he was watching the girls, who were locked up in this torrid lip-lock. If only they could have stayed lip-zipped! No such luck. Yeah, and once they stopped making out and began whispering, well shit, I just knew I was in trouble. I mean, even the frantic splashes I sent their way were ignored. What's worse, my splashing didn't keep me from hearing the girls put the finishing touches to their master plan. Well, the freaking bottom line didn't change. Oh Hell no; and yeah, that left me confirmed as Judge. Naturally, I turned to Dad, what else, hoping for help. Too late, he had grabbed his trunks and was making for the safety of the house. I turned to Wayne, who shrugged before telling me "Seriously dude, you're the man!"

Seriously? Like, as if I would even contemplate doing something stupid as picking one of them over the other. Right, and that's supposing there was even some way of coming up with a score where those two shameless party animals were concerned. But never mind; because, as usual they weren't actually betting anything. See, like I said, girls are just fucking nuts!

Anita: On board, and bon voyage!

Boring! Boring! Boring! Have I made myself clear? Let's see now, first off we began the day way, way too early. Then, we took this interminable drive starting from way out in the Valley. It was unreal; I mean the sun was barely up and still we were surrounded by hordes of obnoxious Angelinos scurrying for who the fuck knows where? Well, I sure didn't have a clue; and, I sure didn't care. Whatever, at last we made it to the Port of Long Beach, amazingly without getting lost and without starving to death. Uh-huh, and there, and I mean like seriously, we got to stand on line for what I swear was just a minute short of forever. Finally, at last it was right there. Oh God and it was big, really big and really long, and...it was white! Get it? See, I was already losing my freaking mind, and I hadn't even made it on board yet!

Having passed right through fuming, I was well into numb; when finally, this sort of cute sailor girl in this sort of cute sailor girl outfit showed me to my "Spacious, luxuriously appointed cabin!" And OK, I'd seen the pictures online; and I'd scrutinized them too. So, let me just say that I wasn't surprise...really! I'd been pretty much expecting to find myself trapped in a midget sized room, Ok cabin. But hey, I've just got to admit that it was at least a miniature version of that online "Spacious, luxuriously appointed cabin!" Otherwise, I would have started to scream!