Young Lust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up on his cue, Dave pulled out and leaned back grinning as Anita scrambled around and on to her belly. Voila, a heartbeat later her ass was in the air and Dave was holding her hips and chuckling. Anita, who can sometimes be just so predictable, went right for it. But I batted her hands away, caught a handful of her hair and yanked her head up from between my thighs. Then, as I stared in to her eyes and clucked a teasing "Tsk-tsk "No hands darling," right on cue, Dave drove his fat eight-inch dick back into her waiting ass. And maybe I'd been hoping for one, but she didn't even gasp, not out loud anyway! Uh-huh, but her dark expressive eyes widened, and that was good enough for me. So, I patted her cheek, already pushing her head down as I murmured "Good girl!" "Don't make me have to repeat myself," I warned. "Yeah, so pay attention!" And with that out of the way I wriggled a little lower, held on to that handful of Anita's hair, sighed, pushing her head down as I ordered "Now, do me!"

Seriously, I say if you have bad news to deliver, why not do it while some hottie's doing her best to whip your clit in to submission? Anita's tongue just wasn't going to win that wicked battle; at least not until after I'd had my say. And really, it's not as if I was in all that big a hurry! Whatever and I suppose it could have been curiosity, than again it might have been a burning desire to hear my pitiful tale. Of course, it could have been the hand holding Anita's head positioned between my thighs that kept her tongue licking instead of wagging. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop Dave from growling "What the fuck Sis, come on, what's got your panties in a bunch?"

First off, my ass fucking asshole of a brother got flipped off. Yup, and then, mostly because I sort of liked the way his rhythmic thrusting had Anita's soft lips bumping against my pussy, I ignored his silly chuckling. Go figure, but once I got started my big problem really required a somehow surprisingly short explanation. Ah well, but then being seriously horny, I cut, as they say, straight to the chase. Well, first I growled, pushing down on Anita's head as I cautioned "You, well you know better than to stop!"

"OK, so I should have known right away that Mom was up to something," I began. "I mean hey, when's the last time Mom took me shopping? Call me a freaking dummy, because, I didn't catch on until we were, no shit, in Nordstrom's luggage department!"

Gosh, Anita probably just wanted to agree with that "Dummy" thing. Whatever, not only did she stop licking, but she actually tried to pop her head up. "Do that again and I'll make Dave spank you," I barked. It was a bluff. No really, I know my brother, and I've looked up in to his face enough times to know when the only thing on his mind is an impending explosive release of cum. Only, the only thing Anita could see just then was pussy. And OK, so yeah she should have picked up on the faster tempo. Right, so she would have known Dave wasn't about to stop banging thrusts deep into her ass, not just so he could spank her anyway. And that meant; right, I had to talk fast. Woowoo, like I can do that!

Not being completely insane, no way did I suppose anyone was paying attention to my sad tale. Still, I babbled on, explaining that I'd totally freaked! "I mean, we were in the luggage department," I reminded my somewhat less than attentive audience. "And oh my God, it dawned on me that Mom and I were there shopping for me! So, of course I ask Mom why I needed luggage. Well, and like Holy fuck, that's when she told me Grandma was going to visit my Aunt in freaking Little Rock, Arkansas!"

Interrupting my sad tale, Dave, who looked ready to, as he likes to say "bust a nut," started to laugh. So, I let go of Anita's head, at least long enough to flip him a double bird. I sighed, running my fingers through my pussy licking girlfriend hair as I prepared to get it over with. Still, my explaining about how Grandma hated to fly; and worse, that she actually liked to take the train was for Anita's benefit. Dave, well that little fucker was too busy to listen!

Hey, just saying, but Dave can be a jerk, come on he's a guy after all! Still, he's no dummy. Right, and of course he can add two and two. So, he cracked-up, like me having figured out that Mom wasn't about to let her elderly, if not precisely ancient Mother travel alone. Looks can't kill; so, Dave lived to hear my grumbled grievance. "Seriously," I said, and I was too. "I mean right there in Nordstrom's, I totally lost it! Yeah, and I was probably screaming! Anyway, I told Mom there just wasn't any possibility of my going to Arkansas!" Yeah right!

Mom said "Gosh honey, it's only for a week," and I knew I was doomed. Yeah, and she nailed it down with a no-nonsense "And really Ashley, Your Grandmother shouldn't have to travel by herself, it's not safe!" So, by then I was only half-listening; big deal, I still caught her "And besides, you haven't seen your cousins since you were, what twelve?"

"As if, I mean, was that supposed to make me feel any better," I asked my uncaring audience. Anita couldn't answer and Dave was too busy snickering. Uh-huh, but that didn't stop me from contemptuously growling "Right, not that either one of you give a shit!" And then, hoping for what I didn't know, and maybe sounding pouty, I bitched "Like doom, doom, I mean, oh my God we're leaving Friday, this fucking Friday!"

Dave shrugged, which was more reaction then I expected. So, I stuck out a pouty lip and asked "Well smartass, just who do you suppose is going to suck that big cock of yours every morning when I'm gone?" Like yikes, that reminded me. Yeah, reminded me never to make stupid sports bets with Dave. OK, so I didn't actually mind rolling out of bed every freaking morning just so I could trudge down the hall and suck my smartassed little brother off. Whatever, the smug little fucker looked up, actually tearing his eyes away from where his big dick ripped in and out of Anita's asshole. Well fuck that; so, after puffing out a huffy breath, I rather sarcastically suggested "Hey, I know, how about I ask Mom? Yeah, maybe she'll take over for me!"

Oops, stupid, seriously stupid! Why? Well the answer should be like totally obvious! Right, because of course I damn well knew that if I asked, fuck yes, Mom would go for it in a freaking heartbeat. Sure enough, Dave's big grin said he'd been thinking the same thing. Fine, and because I love my little brother, Ok and his big and very needy dick too, I made a mental note to just go ahead and ask Mom. Fuck it, didn't she owe me?

Picture it! I'm imagining Mom on her knees, my yawning brother's early morning wood pumping a hot load of cum in to her throat; and suddenly, like wham-o Anita shifts her tongue in to hyper-drive. Pardon me, but I squealed. Hey, I couldn't help it...seriously! Well, Anita's hands were still right where they were supposed to be, clasped behind her back. So, wanting to clear the way for her runaway tongue, I let go of her hair, reached down, and squealing "Go, go, go," I spread myself open. Gosh who knows, but Dave might have thought I was yelling at him. Anyway, Anita wasn't the only one who took that enthusiastic "Go, go, go," thing to heart. Seriously, with the frantic way my brother began banging thrusts into Anita's ass the only question was which one of us would make it to the finish line first? And, for obvious reasons, my money was on Dave! Yeah, and predictably, Anita's rampaging tongue faltered. It wasn't her fault, and I shouldn't have blamed her. I mean hey, I've been there...sort of anyway!

There was only this one time mind you, and my brother hadn't been the one wheeling and dealing either. Nope, it had been good old Dad on his knees pile-driving that nine-inch dick of his in and out of my ass. Ooh God, and it had been Mom I was going down on. Well, I clung to her thighs, and she held my head locked in place. Yeah, and luckily for me, I managed to keep my tongue in gear and on target. Dear old Dad of course went right on powering nine fat inches of wickedly hard cock in and out of my ass. Unlike his son though Dad didn't bellow "Cowabunga," as he pulled out, cock in his fist as he spewed cum over his young pussy munching lover's ass. Now that had been one seriously wicked fuck; yeah, monumentally hot and thoroughly wicked!

It was a struggle, but I managed to hold Anita's head down. Gosh, I figured she could tell Dave later how much she absolutely loved having him glaze her ass with cum. Anyway, I was all set to snarl another "Eat me," when I heard a chuckle I recognized. It was Mom, and she was standing in the doorway softly applauding as she chuckled. OK, yeah I'd been the one to bang the door open. Wait; hadn't I seen the stupid rebounding thing bang shut? Oops, and like oh well! Anyway, Dave's head whipped around as I was slinking lower, eyes closed as I murmured a quiet "Now girlfriend, ooh yeah, do me!"

What can I say; I mean, other than that I knew Mom would stick around for my grand finish. After all, Mom liked to watch; yeah, among other things...aah, like woowoo! And for damn sure it wasn't the first time she watched me roar my way through a mind-thrashingly intense orgasm. Honestly, the only reason I closed my eyes was to limit the distraction. Hey, it worked! I came, actually not bothering to play to my audience. Yeah I mean it...no really! I was concentrating, so focused I was rigid as my brother's usual case of morning wood. And then I was quivering. And then I was shaking. And then I was chirping yeses as waves of heat surged and pulsated through me. My vagina convulsed. I felt it, aware enough to know it was pumping a flood of my hot juices over Anita's face. Oh my God, and when I could breathe again, I opened my eyes, looked around grinning, and then huffily asked "What?"

Well fuck, guess who was thinking, seconds, when Anita scrambled out from between her legs? Like duh, obviously my girlfriend wasn't thinking seconds. Yup, and that left me wishing it was Dad standing there instead of Mom. I mean hey, poor Dave's limp dick wasn't going to do me any good now was it! Nott seriously, but yeah, I actually thought about propositioning Mom. But of course, that was before Anita bounced off the bed and practically threw herself into Mom's arms. Yeah, there lovers, I mean if a Mistress and her Sub can be said to be lovers! Anyway, I watched them kiss, got bored, and decided to watch my brother's cum drip off Anita's ass. Yeah, I was just killing time; because, I fully intended to insist on seconds!

What could I do; I mean, besides sit there with my mouth hanging open? Because, oh my god, Anita was blabbing. "Hey, did you know that Ashly has to give Dave a blowjob every morning," the squealing little bitch said, already spinning out of Mom's arms. OK, and if the mouthy little bitch had stopped there I wouldn't have needed to kill her; but, she didn't. "Would you believe it? She lost some dumb bet and has to suck him off every morning all this week, and then next week too," she told my eyebrow arching Mother. Oh God, and then I just knew she was going to say it. She did! "Yeah, and now, because she's going to Arkansas, like wow, she actually expects you to, well you know, like take over for her," she blurted out around a nervous sounding giggle.

No way had I ever seriously intended to ask Mom. Oh sure it sounded like an absolutely terrific idea. But if my brother wanted his morning BJ, as far as I was concerned anyway, the little snot could ask Mom himself. After all, it's not as if he hadn't been getting down with her for most of the summer. OK, but then, I wasn't sure if he had ever actually made the first move. But, as I told myself, if he doesn't have the balls, he can always hit-up Anita! Not about to let Mom off the hook, I kept my lips zipped. Well, they wouldn't have stayed zipped; yeah, so maybe it's lucky Anita's phone butted-in!

Anita scooped up her beeping phone. She glanced at it and shrieked "What...now?" Then, while furiously thumbing a reply she hissed "Mother you don't know what you're interrupting!" True; but then her ignorant mother didn't keep her waiting. And, whatever flashed across the screen of Anita's phone, it left Anita stamping a foot as she grumbled "Fine, but it just better be good!"

Call me a bitch, whatever, but after my dose of bad news I was almost glad Anita was getting a taste. Anyway, she was stalking around the room snatching her clothes off the floor and grumpily complaining "I've got to go, Mom's all in a twit about something!"

Almost managing not to snicker, I helpfully suggested "Bummer, but maybe you should think about cleaning up some first girlfriend!" She didn't say anything, but then, her wig-wagging middle finger said it all!

Dave waited for Anita to leave and then scurried off mumbling "I'll be right back!!" I thought he looked a little desperate, like maybe he was afraid Mom wouldn't be there when he got back from what I figured would be at best a quickie cleanup. Still, I figured a snoopy Dave would have at least one ear cocked, Hoping to catch whatever passed between Mom and me. So, naturally I assumed he heard her say "Ash honey, you'll have to do it for the rest of this week...but, if you ask real nice I just might take over for you!" Well yeah, I knew she was referring to the morning blowjobs I owed Dave. For some silly reason or another, I was all set to tell a little white lie. And really, I had actually been thinking about asking Anita to cover for me. But, stretching the truth with Mom is dangerous. Luckily for me, before I could put myself in harm's way, not only did Mom blow my mind, she made my day. Gosh, and all my mind-reading Mother had to say was "It's too bad, a shame actually, and she doesn't know it yet, but your girlfriend isn't going to be available! You know, just in case that's what you had in mind!" So I was thinking, oops, and like what the fuck, when she busted me with a frostily delivered "But of course I'm sure you were going to ask me anyway!" That left me grinning sheepishly, and hoping Dave would hurry the fuck up, and like maybe rescue me. No luck for this nervous daughter. Well, not until Mom said "No wait, how's this?" Then, I was nodding and grinning big time. Why? Well, because she suggested that I could make it up by delivering a weeks' worth of morning oral to her and Dad after I got back from Little Rock. So yeah, I was still nodding enthusiastically, when she asked "Now darling, what do we do when the little perve gets back?" Ooh and I liked it when she added "Because, we both know he's going to come strutting back in behind a hard-on!" I only thought it; yeah, but like duh!

Holy shit, Mom wasn't through! "How's this," she asked. "What I'm thinking is, every morning before your trip, I'll take care of the little horndog!" So, I was thinking, uh-huh, and...? Wow, and then she ripped a whoop out of me. And all that took was her adding "Of course while I'm dealing with the little horn dog's perpetual hard-on, you darling will be entertaining your Father!" And yeah, she was kidding when she added a snickery "Oh my, and I suppose I'll be expected to take care of both of them, at least while you're off in Arkansas...ooh!"

Ooh is right! So, I snidely suggested "Gosh thanks Mom; I mean hey, that's big of you!" OK, so what I almost said was, well, I hope they gang up on you! I didn't. Damn it, but only because I knew she was counting on it!

It would have happened of course; but, before my smartass mouth could get me in trouble Dave showed up. As predicted, he was following along behind a rigidly jutting eight-inch boner. Well, right away Mom began issuing orders. That left me on my knees going down on my Brother's hard, wickedly thick cock. Mom was behind him, reaching around, and in my opinion anyway, getting in my way and hogging way too much cock. Still, I was energetically bobbing my head up and down every available thick silkily smooth inch, while she explained. And guess what; I learned that Anita would be taking a little trip of her own. I would have whooped; except Mom let go of Dave's cock and pushed my head down. Oh sure she let go, yeah, after an admonishing "Quiet darling, you're mother's talking!" Fine, so while my head bobbed and the fat cushy head of my Brother's dick plunged in and out of my throat, I learned that there had been a change of plans. Anita's parents wouldn't be taking their planned cruise, not as planned anyway. Oh sure, her Dad was still going. Her mom though, well she had to stay home and cover for her boss, who had just survived a heart attack. Well yeah, I knew what was coming next. Yup, and sure enough Mom explained that it would be Anita and her Dad taking this supposedly luxurious seven day Mexican Riviera cruise. Well, somehow I found a way to crow "Serves her right!"

Dave pushed my head back down, rather efficiently gagging me. He held on to my head, shifting to a two-handed grip as he began to fuck my mouth. Like his Daddy, and OK every other guy I've ever gone down on, he loves doing that. But with Mom watching over his shoulder the little show off took his time, slowly, real, real slowly running every thick inch of his nine-inch cock in and out through my lips. Hey, I'm not complaining! I knew he'd get around to fast before long. Only he was still stuck in slow when Mom knelt beside me. And no, I didn't think she was there for the close up view! But then, neither apparently did Dave!

With a breathy "Sorry Sis," my brother stopped pumping his big dick through my lips. Then, after having released my head he stood there looking just the teensiest-teensiest bit uncertain. Well shit, I wasn't the only one down on her knees looking at his throbbing, wetly glistening, absolutely delectable looking cock like maybe she wanted to take a bite out of it. No, but it was Mom who reached for his hips first. OK, so Dave didn't grab for her head; but then, he didn't need to!

Dave startled me with his yelped "Is this what you want Mom?" Silly question, sure; still, Mom could have nodded. Anyway, Dave had made the question moot; I mean the fucker's dick was nowhere to be seen and his damn balls dangled below Mom's chin. Damn but that was one smoking hot sight, hot enough to leave a girl wishing she had a cock...ooh, almost!

Mom held on to Dave's hips, apparently content to let him take her mouth. So, he did! And, like he had with me, he drilled in wickedly slow eight-inch thrusts with every flip of his hips. Well now, it wasn't Mom's first time, not hardly! So, I figured we both knew Dave wasn't going to stay with slow and easy. Right, and before he could stomp on the gas and throw his hips into full speed ahead, mom's grip on his butt braked him to a stop. Ooh, and for a while there, like maybe she was showing-off, Mom held my little brother deepthroated. Yeah, and like it wasn't exactly breaking news or anything, but like me she can suck while deep throating. So, I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked; her lips clamped around the base of my Brother's thick eight -inch iron hard dick. I checked, not surprised to see that Dave's eyes were scrunched shut. His head was thrown back, his hips thrust forward, churning and threatening to squash Mom's lips. Oh my freaking God, I was so ready to demand another turn. I didn't, good thing huh!

Hey, I was right there watching; so yeah, Mom was still sucking as her lips began to slide slowly back up the length of my groaning Brother's cock. It was wet, ooh and looking oh so wickedly slippery. Oh my God and I could hear the growl rumbling in her throat as she wrapped a fist around its thick shaft. I checked. Dave's eyes were wide open, and he was staring down at Mom's pumping fist. Ooh and she really worked it. I mean, like she was really pumping seriously fast. Ok, and yeah, I thought, Yay Mom, when she looked up and teased "Such a nice dick, if only it was just a little bit bigger...well!"