All Comments on 'Your Collar'

by patrickmarwood

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like the writing style.

And yet just about every aspect of the content is not for me. While I often vote my gut response, I'm compelled to vote on style and skill. 5*

getthebookgetthebookover 8 years ago
agree.

I agree with you anon. The style of the writing the lack of error or horrendous grammar is certainly note worthy. But my needs are not meet through I'm glad his sub's are revealed and are being attended and nurtured. Ideally the collar is to show who owns this sub/slave. Interesting that for the writer it is the sub's level or need or style of kink that the collar should and does represent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

Nothing sexy or erotic. Nothing original or clever. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Avalyn

I do not believe your belt is the right collar for her. She seems to be a person more suited to something rough, something embarrassing. I was once a sub, and the collar he chose for me was a thin ribbon and bell. That is because I was mostly a pet, and I was so shy I didnt want anything big. Your sub might like something more degrading.

ThisLittleChatteThisLittleChatteover 8 years ago
Well...

I'm very jealous of your sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He got a letter in return

She recommended that he whip himself with his belt as she would not be seeing or talking to him again. She recognized that he was a sick man and in need to serious mental health. In concluding, she suggested he "go fuck himself". End to the stupidity.

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969about 2 years ago

That was Really Great and Arousing I Felt Like the Female Sub in Question. You should Write More of it and in this BDSM Letter Style, wow Great Job Really Great Job Really Seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous