Your Family is Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUCK MEEEE!!!" Samantha screamed as her pussy was rearranged for the umpteenth time that night, Tyla's she-cock so big it could penetrate the tomboy's womb on especially hard thrusts. The futa noticed the peeping femboy this time, and flashed him a devilish grin, not stopping her thrusting at all. Aren was frozen to the spot like a deer in headlights, Tyla almost daring him to speak up or move. Suddenly, she ripped her immense dick free from the wet sleeve of his sister, showing it in its full size to Aren for the first time.

"Noooo don't take it out!" Sam protested.

"Shut up!" Tyla smacked the slut on her fat ass, causing her to whimper. Her cock was unreal. It jutted out from her groin like a fleshy, veiny club, disgustingly thick and easily a foot and a half long. It ended in an angry, pulsing head the size of an apple that oozed sticky syrup constantly. Her balls matched, like grapefruits sagging to her knees in a wrinkly hairless sack. Aren watched in horror as her testicles pulled up to her body, swelling as they made their ascent, and his eyes widened as he realized what was happening. Tyla was cumming! Her cum slit opened up and launched the first salvo of the thickest, whitest cum Aren had ever seen. It flew from her cock like a fire hose, arching across the room and splattering against the door he was cowering behind. Rope after rope of white pearly goop fired off from Tyla's tip, and she maintained predatory eye contact with Aren the entire time she came. Once her orgasm finished after dozens of ropes, she unceremoniously plunged her cock back into his sister, finally turning her attention away from him. Sam screamed and arched her back in relief that the pleasure she was addicted to had returned. Tyla breaking eye contact seemed to snap Aren out of his trance, and he sprinted back to his room, burying his face in his pillow as he began to weep.

***

"Aren? You okay?" Paige asked, concern in her voice. Aren snapped out of his daze, turning back to the girl he had been talking to.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Aren blatantly lied, not wanting to trouble his crush with his unorthodox plight.

"Are you sure? You've been looking unwell these past few days. I don't think I've seen you smile once." Aren's heart throbbed. Paige was such a caring and empathetic girl. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but just know I'm here if you want to talk. And hey, how about we get some ice cream after class today?" She smiled at him, her gaze warm and comforting like a sunbeam through the dark cloud over his head.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Aren managed the smallest smile.

"Great! I'll see you soon." Paige reached out and hugged him, her embrace a warmth he had been sorely lacking ever since Sam had stopped holding him. He nearly teared up as he remembered. She could barely even look at him anymore, and when he had weakly asked for a cuddle on a particularly bad day she made up an excuse and walked away, leaving him to wallow in his pain. As Paige left, a shadow loomed over him, and he felt his stomach drop.

"She's cute." Tyla growled from behind him. "You should introduce me to her sometime." Aren felt rage boiling in his chest. Adrenaline surged through his veins as he whirled around, swinging his fist towards Tyla's cocky expression. The futanari didn't even blink as she caught his scrawny arm with one of her strong hands, squeezing his wrist and causing him to yelp in pain. His rage was instantly defused and replaced with fear as Tyla glared down at him. "Aww. You think you can hurt me? That's so cute. Ptoo!" Tyla spit a massive, nasty glob of saliva onto Aren's cheek before shoving him away. "You are nothing compared to me, cuck. Don't you ever think you can stop me, or I'll really ruin your fucking life." Aren was shaking, tears welling in his beautiful blue eyes. "See you at home, loser." Tyla hissed as she walked away.

"I'm glad you agreed to hang out with me." Paige smiled as she licked at her ice cream cone.

"Me too. I've been wanting to get to know you better." Aren responded, already halfway done with his.

"Here, I'll give you my number." Paige took Aren's phone and typed in her number, even taking a cute selfie to use as the contact photo. She snapped a picture of Aren with her own device, quickly assigning it to his contact with a smile. The femboy suddenly spotted a familiar blonde ponytail behind Paige, currently waiting in line. His blood ran cold. It was Tyla, accompanied by Samantha. Both were dressed in revealing, borderline slutty outfits. Crop tops clung to breasts and shorts clung to asses, showing off everything the two were working with. Aren knew it was only a matter of time before-

"Oh hey, half-pint!" Tyla called over. "How's your date going?"

"D-Date?!" Both Aren and Paige asked in unison. Sam looked over as well but quickly averted her gaze.

"C'mon, babe. Let's go sit with your bro." Tyla beckoned her slut over to Aren's table and sat next to Paige, Samantha reluctantly sitting next to her brother. She reeked of sex. The smell of cum, sweat, and pussy juice seemingly permanently soaked into her skin. That's when Aren noticed it. On her lower stomach, right where her womb was, was a new tattoo. It was fresh, haloed by swollen skin and dried spots of blood. It was a large, decorative T. Aren's ice cream hit the pavement. Samantha had really marked herself for life with the initial of his tormentor after a week of nonstop sex. If that was all it took, then maybe Tyla truly was unstoppable.

"Aren? Aren, what's wrong?" Paige reached across the table and took his hand. "You dropped your ice cream."

"Dude, what's wrong? You're shaking!" Tyla feigned concern.

"Aren, do you need anything?" Samantha placed a hand on his shoulder. Aren nearly puked. Again with using his real name...

"I... I feel sick. I need to go home."

"But we just got here!" Tyla protested, reaching for his other hand.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Aren suddenly shouted, pulling away and jumping to his feet. His sudden outburst drew the attention of the patrons around him, and with dozens of eyes suddenly on him, he just couldn't take it. He turned and sprinted away, his eyes stinging with fresh tears.

"Aren, wait! Where are you going?!" Paige called after him.

"We'll go talk to him." Tyla stood up and took Sam's hand. "Sorry about this, hun. He'll text you soon." The two took off after him, quickly catching up thanks to their athletic superiority. Sam grabbed Aren in a full nelson, pinning his arms up and clasping her hands above his head. He wriggled for a bit, but quickly gave up. He never could contend with her strength. What made it hurt even more was the fact that this embrace had no love behind it. Those days were over, and now she was holding him like a disobedient cat. She held him still as Tyla got in his face. "Dude, don't be such a wimp! You just made an ass of yourself in front of the girl you like! You're lucky she seems so nice. Hell, I think if you asked her out she'd say yes." Tyla smiled her trademark condescending smile, her piercing green eyes shimmering behind blonde locks.

"I agree." Sam said, still holding him. "I think it'll be good for you." Tyla leaned in close and whispered in Aren's ear. "Remember what I said about being a prick?" She licked his cheek as he whimpered and writhed in his sister's grip. Thankfully she released him, and he ran the rest of the way home to cry.

"I should talk to him." Sam sighed, kissing Tyla on the cheek. "See you tonight."

Sam gently pushed open the door to her brother's room.

"Aren?" she called out, noticing the quivering bump under his covers. "Aren, can I talk to you for a second?" The lump under the sheets curled into a tighter ball. Sam sighed and sat down, wincing as her fresh tattoo throbbed. She didn't bother reaching a hand down or embracing him. She couldn't. Not like this. "I understand this is really hard for you." Aren suddenly flung the covers off of himself, revealing a face that was red and stained with tears.

"HARD?! You're dating the bitch who ruined my life! You're fucking her every day and keeping me up at night! You got a fucking tattoo!" Spit and snot slung from his face as he sobbed his grievances. "Do you even fucking care, or do you only care about her disgusting dick now?!"

"Aren!" Sam snapped at her brother, causing him to flinch and shut up. "I get you're upset, but you do not talk about my girlfriend like that." Her face quickly softened after her lecture. "Listen, I didn't do this to hurt you, and neither did she. We just... clicked. I really love her, Aren, and she feels the same about me. Things will only get better for you now that we're together. I promise. Everything will be okay." Sam leaned in and gave him a peck on the forehead, the first sign of affection she had shown him in what felt like ages. It soothed and warmed his heart, melting a bit of the ice around it. "By the way, Tori is coming home tomorrow."

***

Indeed that night, their 18 year-old younger sister Victoria returned home. She had been away on a graduation trip with many of her friends and classmates to Amsterdam, and came home to a shower of warm greetings from her family. Aren almost didn't recognize his little sister! She had grown into a beautiful young woman. Her shoulder-length auburn locks shined in the summer sun, as did the blue eyes she shared with the rest of her family. She had a fondness for beautiful sundresses, one of which clung to her body at that very moment. Despite being fully grown, she was even shorter and more petite than her brother, though she still sported perky breasts and a nice round ass. The rest of that evening was spent catching up, Tori wooing her family with tails of her travel excursions. Aren was thankful Tyla was absent for all of this. As the femboy was settling down for the night, there was a knock at his door.

"Aren, can I come in?" Tori's sweet, innocent voice asked from behind the wood.

"Yeah, come in." His sister pushed the door open and stepped inside, walking over and sitting next to him on his bed.

"Are you doing okay, Aren? Earlier when we were talking you looked... distant. Your eyes don't seem as bright as I remember. Is something going on?" The floodgates immediately opened and Aren started weeping pitifully in her lap. "Whoa whoa! What's wrong?" Tori placed her hands on his head and shoulder, softly stroking him and cooing affirmations. "Talk to me, honey."

"D-Do you remember Tyla?" Aren asked, his tears pooling in Tori's lap.

"That girl who used to bully you?"

"She didn't 'used to' bully me. She never stopped, even in college. I could have handled that but now she's dating Sam! Not only that, but they have such loud, obnoxious sex nearly every fucking night! It keeps me awake, and it fucking hurts, Tori!" He continued to sob pathetically in his sister's lap as she soothed him.

"I'm so sorry, honey." Tori purred as she gently stroked his long blonde hair. "I never would have thought Sam had the capacity to hurt you like that." Aren felt his body turning warm and his heartbeat calming down. Like Sam, Tori also had a great soothing effect on him. His love for her was deep. She had always looked up to her brother as her number one role model, often copying his interests and style in an attempt to emulate him. At one point she even confessed that she saw him as "ideally feminine", much to his embarrassment. "I'm curious, how do two girls have such loud sex?" Aren's blood ran cold. He didn't want to reveal Tyla's not-so-well-kept secret to Tori, but he at least owed her the honest truth.

"Tyla... Tyla has a penis. A big one." he sniveled.

"Really?" Tori seemed taken aback. "I've heard of girls having penises sometimes. Apparently one of my friends met one overseas and... she seemed changed after that. So the same happened to Sam, huh?"

"Tori, what are you saying?" Aren turned his head up to face her, noticing a deep blush on his little sister's face. She seemed to be lost in thought.

"N-Nothing." she murmured, gently pushing his head off her lap and standing up. "You need to get some sleep, and so do I. I'm jet lagged. She placed a kiss on his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." Aren said worriedly as he watched her leave. Despite him feeling more relaxed, something still felt off to him. His mind kept going back to Sam's promise. Things would be better. But would they really?

The next morning felt much better for Aren. A lack of house-shaking sex from Sam and her homewrecking girlfriend had allowed him to get the best night of sleep in weeks! Maybe things would be better after all! Then he stepped into the living room and saw Tyla. She was lounging on the couch, splayed out with her feet on the coffee table like she fucking owned the place! Not to mention her outfit was ridiculous! A thin, white tank top with no bra let her nipples poke right through the fabric. It was short, showing off her abs that seemed to have gotten more defined from her constant sexual conquests of his sister. Her short-shorts were bulging with her immense package, the fabric visibly warped from the stress placed upon it from within. Next to her on the couch was Tori, hands clasped in her lap and a deep blush on her face.

"I think that orgy lasted the entire weekend. You kinda lose track when you're busting ropes day and night. And that was just my first weekend on campus!"

"W-Wow, Tyla. That's a lot of s-sex. Do... Do you think any of them got pregnant?"

"Probably!" Tyla scoffed. "Not that I care, though. It's their problem anyway." Tyla scratched between her legs like an animal, even sniffing her fingers afterward. Tori looked more flushed than ever, and Aren even noticed her rubbing her thighs together.

"Tyla!" He barked. "The fuck are you talking to Tori about, you sicko?!"

"Aren!" Tori stiffened up as she noticed her brother. "T-Tori was just telling me about college! I'm starting next fall and I was just curious!"

"Yeah, dummy! Ain't no big deal!"

"Shouldn't you be fucking Sam?" He couldn't believe he was suggesting such a thing, but he needed to distract the futa from ruining his sister's innocence even further.

"Sam and the MILF are out. It's just us." Tyla flashed him an evil grin, letting her true intentions show for but a moment.

"You wouldn't da-"

"Hey, Tori." Tyla turned back to the blushing petite beauty next to her. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?"

"N-No, Tyla, I haven't." Tyla smirked, lunging forward and grabbing Tori by her shoulders. The tiny woman could barely make a noise before Tyla's lips were firmly planted against hers.

"Tyla, stop!" Aren barked, grabbing at her shirt to get her away from his sister. But it was no use. A meek, cute moan escaped through Tori's nose as the futa's tongue found its way into her mouth, and Tyla easily shoved Aren back. The femboy fell backwards onto his ass, and could only watch as Tyla broke the kiss with a gasp.

"How was that for a first kiss, Tori?"

"It... It was really nice." Tori panted, her face red with embarrassment. "Sam said you were a good kisser and she was right."

"What else did she tell you?"

"Well, Aren told me you have a really big um... penis."

"I mean you can see that for yourself, cantcha?" Tyla grabbed her bulge and shook it. "I'm fucking hung!" Tori swallowed and stared in absolute awe at the hidden beast. "So, cucky, you talk about my dick to your little sister? What kind of freak are you?" Tyla laughed her signature condescending laugh as Aren's eyes began to well up. "Remember what I told you would happen when you acted up? You would fucking hurt." Tyla grabbed the front of Tori's pretty flowery sundress and pulled, ripping the fabric open like tissue paper. Tori yelped as her pink bra was exposed, along with her svelte upper body and pale skin.

"Tyla, I liked that dress!" she pouted, not seeming to be upset that she was now half-naked.

"I'll buy you a new one. This one is in the way." The futa continued to rip and tear at the fabric, Tori just sitting there and letting her. Her matching panties were soon exposed, and she sat there in her underwear staring nervously at Tyla. Aren's heart was racing. He had never imagined seeing Tori in such a lurid situation. It was clear now that his downward spiral wasn't stopping at one sister.

"Fuck, you are sexy." Tyla growled, tossing away her tank top and pulling Tori into another kiss. The kiss quickly turned into essentially mouth sex, Tyla's tongue pinning the small woman's and invading her throat in a display of domination and lust. Tori audibly choked on the long pink muscle several times, but did nothing to stop it. In fact she was moaning even louder now, and Tyla took that as encouragement. The futa shoved her hand between Tori's creamy thighs, roughly massaging her dainty, virginal pussy through her soaked panties. Aren's little sister writhed on Tyla's fingers, gasping and squeaking like the innocent little virgin she was. Tyla was chuckling the entire time, her ego through the roof as she effortlessly manipulated her latest conquest. The futa knew her way around the female body like the back of her hand.

"T-Tyla if you don't stop I'm gonna-" Tori was cut off by an explosive orgasm rocking her lithe body, causing her to shake like a leaf in the wind as she soaked Tyla's fingers, her own panties, and the couch beneath them. Aren felt himself spiraling into despair all over again, watching another member of his loving family fall to Tyla's sexual wrath. Cold sweat coalesced across his brow, desperation causing his heart to beat like a jackhammer. Aren thought he could rely on Tori as an anchor of love and support in his life after Tyla ripped Sam away from him, but now history was repeating itself as the poison that was Tyla further infected his life. He felt so small and helpless at that moment, and he was just frozen. He had to do something.

"W-Wait!" he blurted out. "You're cheating on Sam!" He couldn't believe he was acknowledging their relationship, but this was the only thing he could think of to potentially stop this disaster. "Do you really want to lose the girlfriend you claim to love so much?" Tyla started cackling almost maniacally. "You think I give a fuck? Sam is mine! Her body, her mind, her soul. Every part of her belongs to me, and now the same goes for Tori!" Tyla stood up on the couch, yanking down her shorts and letting her giant fuck-hammer free into the world. Tori's eyes went wider than Aren had ever seen. She looked starstruck. She looked in love.

"Tori, please! Say something! Don't help her cheat!" The femboy begged with tears in his eyes. Tori looked at her big brother, then looked away in shame. The same kind of shame that Sam now looked at him with. Tori reached out and grabbed hold of Tyla's monster cock, her tiny hands making it look even bigger somehow. She weakly stroked up and down on Tyla's beastly, venous cunt-buster as precum spewed from her swollen glans. The scent of her futahood was already permeating throughout Tori's mind, corrupting her, brainwashing her. Tori was small enough that Tyla wouldn't be surprised if she could dangle from her cock like a monkey.

"Tyla, you're so big. I-I don't think I can take it."

"Nonsense! Your big sister swallowed it with barely any help!"

"H-How big is it?" Tori flinched as the massive organ above her belched a glob of sticky seed onto her cute face.

"Hmm, last time I checked it was eighteen inches or so."

"Fuck..." Tori gasped. Aren felt another pang in his heart. Tori never cursed like that...

"Now open up, baby girl. Time to start your training."

"Yes, Tyla." Tori opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

123456...8