Your Family is Mine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sshh, I know, I know." she cooed, massaging his scalp. "I know it's hard to adjust to something like this, but Sam and Tori are truly happy."

Happy? HAPPY?! I wouldn't call that happy, I'd call that brainwashing.

"Harder! Fuck my womb harder!" Sam's voice suddenly rang out, disrupting his train of thought.

"I'm not okay, Mom." Aren said from between her breasts.

"Aren, honey. If you're that unhappy, I'd be willing to get you a place to stay for a bit." Aren felt rage building in his chest. His mother was willing to remove him and let the trio of degeneracy stay?! He pulled himself away from his mother.

"Mom, I don't think you get it-"

"Aren, that's enough!" Angela suddenly said sternly. "I understand you don't like this, but you don't get to decide what your sisters do, or who they love. I love you, sweetie, but I love my daughters just as much, and I want them to be happy." The sound of slurping interrupted her words.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I just... I don't know what to do."

"Come here, baby." She pulled him into another hug, muffling the sounds of coitus for him and slowly diffusing his rage. Aren sighed and nuzzled her bust, hiding his tears in the process.

"I love you, Mom..."

"I love you too, sweetie."

"I LOVE YOUR COCK!!!"

"Alright, everyone! It's time to head out!" Angela sang, smoothing out her yellow sundress that clung to her MILFy body. Aren silently cursed himself as he blushed at her figure. It was his own mom, how shameful! His sisters and their girlfriend came walking out to the car, dressed in various casual clothes to hide their swimsuits. Surprisingly, all three looked... clean, like they had abstained from their routine morning orgy.

"You three in the back, Aren you're shotgun." Angela shut the trunk of the minivan and hopped into the driver's seat, pulling the seatbelt between her huge tits. Aren followed, hopping in next to his mother, and the remaining three piled in the back. Tyla took the middle seat, sandwiched on either side by her devoted cumsluts that rested their heads on her shoulders. Angela and Aren both peeked back through the rearview mirror, Angela out of curiosity and Aren out of contempt. The minivan pulled out of the driveway and began the hour or so journey to AquaLand.

Almost Immediately Aren began to hear his sisters giggling like schoolgirls, and he turned to see them running their hands all over Tyla's body. Tori had one of the futa's perky breasts in her hand, kissing the side of her neck as Sam rubbed her massive bulge and kissed her lips. Tyla had one hand on Tori's pert ass, and the other down Sam's shirt. Angela snuck several glances in the mirror at the depravity occurring in the backseat of her vehicle. The fondling and making out continued for the entire drive, but thankfully never going further. As Angela pulled into the parking lot, Tyla's girlfriends finally pulled away from her, leaving hickeys all over her neck and chest which she proudly displayed. The five of them filtered out of the van and grabbed their bags. Angela turned in the tickets at the gate, and they all headed to the changing rooms. Aren, in typical male fashion, finished changing first, and he now stood outside the girl's locker room in his swimsuit. For bottoms he had on a tight pair of navy blue swim trunks, with legs short enough to show off his tanned, juicy thighs. For a top, he had on a blue and white crop top with long sleeves that showed off his tight, untanned tummy. Even just standing there he turned the heads of several men and women as they passed him. Sam was the first to come out, her sandals clacking against the concrete. She had a unique combination. Her top was reminiscent of a sports bra, white with black trim, and hugging her bust tightly, allowing her tattoos and abs to be on full display; especially her womb tattoo. Her bikini bottoms were all black, hugging her wide hips and riding up her ass like a thong. They had extra fabric to wrap around her thighs and the bottom of her glutes like a push-up bra for her ass. Her dark hair was also tied up in a bun, with sunglasses sitting on her head.

"Hey, Pu-Aren." she said, giving him a disingenuous smile. Before he could respond, Tori came skipping out of the locker room. Her swimsuit was significantly more modest than her sister's but that somehow made it just as sexy. Her bikini top had white and blue stripes, with frills lining the outside. From the bottom, see-through fabric draped across her midriff. Her bottoms had matching patterns and frills as well, and hugged her butt comfortably. Her beauty was all undercut by the new T tattooed over her womb, matching her elder sister. Aren nearly threw up when he saw it. She really was lost.

"Hi, Aren! You look good!"

"Thanks..." he mumbled, grinding his foot into the ground.

"You always look handsome, honey." Angela purred as she emerged. Aren's eyes shot open as he laid eyes on his mom's swimsuit. She wore a one piece swimsuit in name only. A one piece that somehow showed as much skin as her daughters' suits. While technically not a bikini, the fabric split into a "V" at her stomach that went all the way down to her navel. The fabric wrapped around her sides, leaving the side of her breasts and most of her upper back exposed. The two raised ends of the garment just covered the bottom of her massive tits and barely hid her nipples, before thinning into a single string that tied around her neck. The bottom was so thin between her legs that her entire hips were in open air. One wrong movement and she would flash everyone at the water park. This was out of character for Angela. She had always been a very modest woman, yet here she was wearing the most unbecoming bathing suit Aren had ever seen. Worst of all, he felt his face growing hot and his heart starting to race. Why did his entire family have to radiate sex appeal?

"Damn, Mom! You look amazing!" Sam said with a wolf whistle.

"I see what Tyla means when she calls you a MILF." Tori said with a blush. Aren cringed at his once-innocent little sister using such crass language, towards her own mother nonetheless!

"Thank you, girls. I wanted to feel sexy and young again, so I asked Tyla for a recommendation." Aren's fists clenched in a newfound fury. He wasn't even surprised at this point. Of course Tyla was filling his mother's mind with lurid ideas, the fucking witch! He would have to give her a piece of his-

"Phew! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Tyla spoke in her signature obnoxious tone as she stepped into the sunlight. Aren's jaw hit the floor. If he thought Angela's suit was revealing, Tyla may as well have been naked! She had on the smallest sling bikini Aren had ever seen. From a thin collar, two thin ribbons of black fabric stretched over her breasts, covering only her nipples before reconnecting below her navel into a thin g-string that flossed between her cheeks and back up her spine. The suit had a stretchy pocket to cradle her massive package like a grapefruit stuffed into a sock. For once she had her hair down, almost looking like a different person. Any anger Aren had was evaporated in the face of unrivaled sexual beauty that was Tyla. Her muscles, her skin, her eyes, her cock! Everything about her was perfect, and he hated it.

"You okay, shrimp? You're drooling." Tyla teased before swatting him playfully on the butt. "I know I'm hot!" Angela couldn't help but giggle.

"You're dating two of my children already, Tyla. Why not all of them?~" Aren's rage immediately came rushing back like a tidal wave, a vein bulging out of his forehead. He blinked a few tears away and stomped in the direction of the pool.

For several hours, the five of them enjoyed the waterslides, wave pools, and many other luxuries the park had to offer. Aren was able to have fun in spite of the circumstances. The entire group turned heads wherever they went, especially Angela and Tyla. Men and women were practically drooling over them. Sam and Tori never left Tyla's side, frequently receiving sloppy kisses from their conqueror. Aren was too upset about it to notice the attention he himself was receiving, otherwise he may have gotten a nice confidence boost. Several times various women came up to Tyla, talking, flirting, and staring blatantly at her bulge. It didn't matter that she had two whores already hanging off of her, they only saw an opportunity to join the harem. Angela also got plenty of attention, primarily from older, and even younger men. She entertained the flirting, but ultimately turned them all down.

At the three hour mark, Angela's three children and Tyla found themselves taking a relaxing break in a hot tub. Aren had tried to stay by himself, but in true fashion, Tyla had dragged her whores along to ruin his peace. Sam and Tori clung to Tyla like baby monkeys, enjoying the heat of her powerful body more than that of the hot tub.

"So, shrimpy, how are classes going?" Tyla asked, leaning back like she owned the entire park.

"My grades have been slipping." Aren replied, no emotion in his words.

"Aw shit, man, why's that?"

"You know exactly why."

"I really have no idea." Tyla donned her signature obnoxious grin as her girlfriends pressed themselves against her more. Just then, the bubbles turned off, and Aren looked down into the water. Tyla's bitch breaker was out. It was rock hard in all its glory, and his sisters were sensually jerking it off beneath the surface of the water. Aren froze, a response now standard for him in these situations with the homewrecking futa. His sisters only increased the pace of their stroking, as if him finding out made the situation hotter to them. They giggled and kissed Tyla's neck and shoulders, moaning praise into her ears.

"You're so big, baby."

"You could fuck every girl in this park if you wanted."

"What the fuck..." Aren snapped out of his haze and began to get up.

"Wait!" Tyla said, causing the femboy to stop. Suddenly she bit her lip, and her eyes went into a squint. Aren knew that face. She was-

"Unf, fuck!" Suddenly a thick white cloud of semen erupted forth from her piss slit, clouding the water around Aren as it sprayed with incredible force. He wretched in absolute disgust, flailing around in the water. He started to hear laughter around him. Tyla, his sisters, even other patrons and lifeguards were laughing at the humiliating display. He felt his eyes stinging with familiar tears as he scrambled to escape the hot tub. As he finally began his exit, his foot slipped on the wet edge of the tub, causing him to fall forward and hit his head on the concrete, knocking him out cold.

"Aren? Aren, sweetie can you hear me?" A voice. His mom's voice. Aren slowly opened his eyes, his pupils narrowing as light flooded his vision. Once his eyes adjusted, Angela's face came into focus, plastered in concern. He looked around and realized he must have been in the park's infirmary. As he went to sit up, there was a deep throbbing in his head. He clutched his skull and felt a bandage on his forehead.

"Hey, dude, you need to relax." Tyla's voice spoke up. "You hit your head pretty hard."

"Tyla carried you here, honey." Angela sniffled, putting a hand on the futa's shoulder.

"Wha..?" Aren murmured. Why would Tyla of all people help him? Especially when it was her fault he was in this situation! Angela suddenly began sobbing, burying her face in Tyla's exposed cleavage and hugging her shoulders. Tyla responded by embracing the woman, gently rubbing her back and softly cooing reassurance.

"I'm sorry." Angela said, wiping her eyes. "I need some fresh air..." She walked back outside, Sam and Tyla following behind.

"You'll be okay, Aren." Tori purred, gently brushing his soft hair. "Just get some rest." And with that, he was alone again, and the mental exhaustion finally took hold.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Aren's eyes flickered open. What was that noise? It sounded close yet... muffled. Intermixed with the strange sound was... moaning? Aren groaned and sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and standing up on shaky legs. His head was still dully throbbing, but he needed to stretch his legs. Slowly he wandered outside, noticing the sun starting to set and the park goers filing out. It seemed the park was getting ready to close.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

It was louder, both the banging and the moaning. He followed the sound around the back of the building, the chorus of noise growing louder and louder, until he turned the corner to where the dumpsters were.

There he descended into the next circle of his personal Hell.

Angela was bent over at the waist, her huge mommy tits hanging out of her swimsuit. Her wide, puffy nipples pointed at the ground as her breasts swung back and forth and jiggled like crazy. Her hands were firmly planted on the brick wall in front of her for support. She needed all she could get with how hard her body was jerking back and forth. The bottom of her bathing suit was pulled to the side, exposing her hairy, puffy pussy that drooled clear, sticky juices onto the concrete below. Her pussy itself was vacant, but her other hole was anything but. What was once a tight, untouched rosebud was now being stretched beyond what any asshole should have been able to take. The object gaping his mother's ass was none other than Tyla's fat futa cock. She had both hands gripping Angela's love handles, her fingers sinking into her soft pliable flesh hard enough that she would surely bruise. Her plump, expansive ass cheeks were sent flying with each powerful thrust of Tyla's muscular hips, her body built for marathons of copulation. The futa's balls swung back and forth, tapping against Angela's pudgy stomach on particularly strong thrusts. They were more swollen than usual thanks to only having orgasmed once that day. She had a lot of fucking to make up for, and she was going to start with the MILF in her predatory grasp.

"Tyla! Your cock is so fucking huge! I've never had anything so big!"

"Bigger than your husband's?" The dirty blonde futa snarled, slapping her ass with the force of a punch.

"Yes! So much bigger than his! I never let him fuck my ass before! My ass belongs only to you, Tyla!"

"Just you wait, slut! I'll stuff your womb like your husband never could!"

"I can't wait! I want you to make me into a slut just like my daughters!"

"And what about your pathetic excuse of a son?" She spanked Angela again, causing droplets of cunt juice to spray everywhere.

"Ohhh fuck! I want you to take him too! I want to watch you fuck his little femboy brains out!" Tyla paused before a wide grin spread across her face. "Tyla? What's wroAAAGGHH!!" The futa seemed to descend in a fuck-thirsty fury, grabbing Angela tighter than ever and beginning to jackhammer her powerful hips into the plump MILF. Angela was so overwhelmed that she rose to her tip-toes, pressing her drooling face into the brick wall before her just for some semblance of balance. Tyla was fucking her so hard that Aren wondered in the back of his mind if his mom would go through the wall! She shifted her grip from Angela's hips to her fat tits, grabbing them so hard it caused the impaled MILF to squeal in pain and pleasure. Her pace began to reach a peak, her hips moving in a blur and generating a sound akin to machine gun fire as her heavy, overstuffed nutsack clenched to her body.

SPLORT!

Tyla hilted herself in the ruined ass of Aren's dear mother and began to cum. Thanks to her being more backed up than usual, Angela's already chubby tummy began to stretch even more, swelling to the pound she began to look pregnant. Tyla's balls clenched and unclenched in rapid succession, working so hard that one stream could barely end before the next fired off from her slit. Angela joined in the slurry of orgasms, her swollen cunt showering Tyla's muscular thighs and chiseled abs with a fresh coating of honey. Immediately following her orgasm, Angela suddenly gagged, then sputtered as pearly white liquid fell from between her lips, splattering on her tits and the ground below. Aren's mind shattered. Tyla was cumming through his own mother! The devastated femboy fell to his knees and clutched his head, his headache returning like an earthquake. It felt like someone was driving an ice pick through his forehead. Tyla had saved him... just to get closer to his mom and take her too. Everything Tyla did was just calculated to cause Aren as much pain as possible. His tears began to hit the unforgiving concrete as he softly wept.

Tyla turned her head to see him, her familiar sadistic grin spreading across her face. She said nothing, instead grabbing her cock and wrenching it free from Angela's ass, easily a pint of steaming spunk following it from her ruined hole. It ran down her thighs in thick, chunky strings before pooling on the ground. She tapped her cock against Angela's PAWG ass before prodding it against her untouched mommy pussy.

"W-Wait, Tyla! That's not sanitary!" Angela whined, trying to swallow back down the sperm that had invaded her mouth from the wrong end.

"Shut the fuck up, whore." The futa growled before slamming her cock to the base inside of Angela's birth canal. She instantly came, screaming loudly as her cervix was obliterated and her womb invaded. The pain was intense, reminding her of giving birth, but warm pleasure quickly masked it. Her legs gave out, but Tyla grabbed her arms and held her up. She looked down at Aren again and winked before she began her sexual fury anew. Angela's bloated stomach sloshed back and forth in time with her tits as she was locked in a storm of mating. Tyla was truly a beast, born to conquer, born to breed, born to rule.

"Tyla! Tyla that feels so fucking good! I've never been fucked so good!"

"I bet you're glad I bullied your pathetic son now!"

"Yes! I'm so glad you met him and picked on him! I would have it all over again if it meant I could have this perfect cock!"

"You want me to breed you like your whore daughters, slut?" She spanked her fat ass several times in rapid succession, leaving a mural of handprints on the expanse of her pale cheeks.

"Please! Make me pregnant with your futa babies! I've always wanted more children, I just hope I'm not too old!"

"I'll fertilize any eggs you have left, whore!" Tyla let go of her arms and grabbed her head, relying on the strength of her cock alone to hold up the top-heavy MILF, and it worked. Angela's eyes rolled back and her tongue hung out of her open mouth as her mind and organs were simultaneously rearranged by the monstrous tool of sexual domination. In no time, Tyla had another massive orgasm, sending Angela's bloated stomach sagging towards the ground as her aged womb was stuffed to the absolute maximum with billions of futanari wigglers, searching for any eggs to rape with their superior genetics. Another feminine shower, followed by a more golden shower cascaded down the thighs of the coupling pair as Angela lost control of her bladder, forming a massive puddle that crept towards the broken boy on his knees. Aren had seen enough. Shakily, he stood up, and took off in a sprint towards the family vehicle, wailing in agony the entire time. As he ran, the tears in his eyes prevented him from noticing his sisters walking in the direction of the breeding taking place behind the building, proud smiles on their faces. They paid him no mind.

Aren sat in the passenger's seat for over an hour, hugging his knees and hyperventilating. He underwent several panic attacks during that time, worrying (and secretly hoping) his heart would give out from how hard it was pounding. Maybe then he could be free from this hell and go to a different one. Eventually night fell, and the four debaucherous women wandered back to the car, Sam, Tori, and Angela walking with slight limps. As they all piled back into the car, they paid no mind to Aren, even as he kept sobbing in his seat. Angela started the car and began the drive home. For a while, the only sound was Aren's pained sobs, that was until a new sound broke the silence: slurping. Sam had pulled her girlfriend's cock out and had it halfway down her throat. Her eyes rolled back as she tasted her mother's residual love juices coating the hefty organ. Tori joined the backseat fun, grabbing one fat testicle in each hand before rolling them around and kissing them like it was her wedding day. Tyla chuckled with pride. She had really done it! She had conquered Aren's entire family with ease, and it felt amazing. She jammed a hand into the panties of each slut next to her, stuffing four fingers into each loose, cum-stuffed cunt as a reward for their worship of her futahood. Angela rubbed her thick thighs together and kept sneaking glances in the mirror. She was envious that her daughters got to play more with her new lover. The six creampies churning within her womb would have to suffice until they got home.

123456...8